Masquerade Party Ch. 04

Story Info
The party doesn't turn out as planned.
3.2k words
3.93
7.1k
13
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers

The party was in a hotel ballroom. It was a commercial affair with the typical trimmings: live band, dance floor, cash bar, balloons, noise makers.

Martha and I danced a couple times before we looked for a table. After we sat down, I looked around the room. I only saw couples, no singles: men or women. Most of them wore matching costumes, pirates, superheroes, cartoon characters, historical figures. I didn't see much mingling going on. Maybe that would begin later.

Everyone was wearing a mask like Martha had said. We appeared to have the tightest fitting outfits. The cartoon costumes were very bulky. It was difficult to tell the men from the women. The historical couples were easy to tell apart; the women displayed their cleavage. The superheroes and superheroines were a mixed group. Some wore skintight costumes that showed their undergarments. I wished I had held my ground on that subject. Martha and I seemed to be the only ones who hadn't tried to hide their bits. The pirate couple caught my eye, especially the woman. Their masks were black bandanas tied over the upper part of their faces with eye holes cut out. Their shirts were unbuttoned and tied at the waist. Her skirt was very short with the stereotypical jagged hemline. I caught myself wanting to get her into bed. Martha noticed me oogling her and smiled. "He's pretty hot too," she whispered in my ear. "Let's ask them to dance."

They looked up as we approached their table. "We were wondering if you would care to dance," I said. They looked at each other, then stood up. I took her hand while he led Martha to the dance floor. Her eyes shined like a full moon, and she had a broad smile. I led her away from Martha and the gentleman pirate.

"I bet your wife picked out your costumes," she said.

I chuckled. "We're not married," I said, "but, yes, she did choose them."

She twisted my wedding ring. "Then what's this? She has one too."

"We are married, just not to each other."

"An affair? And she's calling the shots? How did that happen?"

"She found out her husband had a mistress, so she decided to have a mister."

"And you volunteered. Aren't you jeopardizing your own marriage?"

"Possibly. I keep hoping they will get theirs stabilized so she won't need me anymore, or, at least, switch to someone else."

"It sounds to me you're in for the long haul. Women generally don't bounce from bed to bed. Take it from someone who's been there. We're cheaters too."

"How long have you two been cheaters?"

"A couple years. And you guys?"

"About three months. Have you ever...." I nodded my head toward Martha and the other pirate. "...cheated on him?"

"Not yet, but that bulge in your costume is tempting me. He's enamored by her nipples and pussy. Are sure you aren't wearing coats of paint?" She maintained eye contact with me. Her hips pressed against mine.

"Your legs are tempting me. Have you ever considered being swingers?"

"Are you suggesting that we...while they....? Where?"

"She keeps an apartment for her time with me." I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was the other pirate cutting in. I stepped back and gave her back to him. Martha entered my arms, and we danced away from them.

I glanced down between us and saw her wet crotch. "Still think underwear was a bad idea?" I asked her.

"Oh shut up. I want to do him. Is that okay with you?"

"Are you asking for permission to cheat on me?"

"Since you'd know about it, it wouldn't be cheating. What am I saying? You're not Frank. I don't need your permission."

"You need hers."

"You're right. Can you distract her or something?'

"How about we take them to the apartment and swap partners? She's primed for it. They're probably discussing it now."

"Bryan, you're a dear. There's something about him. I can't put my finger on it, but...I don't know what it is, but you may be getting a reprieve."

"She's pretty nice too. Our conversation was about affairs and sex, but there's something in her body language. Her sexuality is smoldering hot. Why would her husband drive her into the arms of another man? Since tonight they will be my arms, why should I care? I'm liking the idea of an open relationship where I can sleep around."

"You're pretty sure of yourself. Here they come."

The guy was smiling at Martha. The woman's eyes were locked on my crotch. "I hear we're in for a delightful evening," he said holding out his hand to me. "I understand you have a place." He and I shook hands.

"Yes," Martha said, "but it only has one bed."

"That sounds like fun," the lady pirate said.

"I have a couple requests," he said. "One, no names will be exchanged. Two, we wear our masks at all times. Let's keep this completely anonymous. We'll have an evening of pleasure and go our separate ways."

I looked at Martha. "I like the anonymous part," she said, "but let's hold off on going separate ways. We might want to do this again." Everyone nodded in agreement. "I guess you'll follow us."

"Why don't you ride with my man," the lady pirate said, "and I'll go with yours. That way someone in each car will know the way if we get separated."

Was she being practical, or was that a hint? Either way it sounded good to me. Her legs were straight and firm; she had big tits like Connie; and her hair, what I could see below her bandana mask, was equally blonde. I would know within the hour if she was a natural blonde. She kept her eyes on mine as we walked hand-in-hand to Martha's car. I had the keys tucked up my sleeve. My dick was already getting stiff, something she noticed but said nothing about. This woman had something about her that made me want to spend the entire weekend with her just like that first torrid weekend with Connie. Unfortunately she would be leaving the apartment with her lover, and I would have no way short of dumb luck of ever finding her again. There were also the problems of Martha on Saturday night and Connie waiting for me to get home from the 'bowling league meeting.'

She slid across the front seat and put her arms around my neck. She pressed her mouth against mine. Her tongue brushed across my lips. I gasped and my mouth opened letting her tongue in. She held herself tightly against me. Clumsily I untied her shirt and fondled her right breast. "Let's dump them and find a motel room," she said.

"I'd love to," I said breathlessly, "but this is her car, and I have the only key to the apartment."

Her hand was feeling around my cock and balls. "In that case, we'd better get going."

At the apartment, I fixed drinks for all of us. The pirates sat together on the sofa leaving us cats to use the loveseat. "He's having second thoughts," Marsha whispered in my ear. "He wanted to dump you and go to a motel."

"They think alike," I told her. "Maybe he's nervous about having audience."

"That's easy to fix."

She set her drink down and pressed her lips to mine. I responded by caressing her breasts until her nipples stood up. They were clearly visible through the thin material of the cat costume. Meanwhile, she searched for, and found, the removable cover over my cock and balls and pulled it off. With my free hand I took the pussy cover off Martha's suit. Her crotch was already wet with anticipation. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw our guests cuddling and watching us. Her hand was stroking his thigh, and she was seated with her legs spread apart. I tried to see if she was a natural blonde, but her skirt hid her pubes. There was plenty of time to find out. I still had a couple hours before I had to be home.

I picked up some of Martha's juices on my fingers and traced her pussy lips with my fingertips. Her breathing came deep and fast when I skirted around her clit. Pushing our company out of my mind, I concentrated on Martha. I set a mental goal of making her cum at least ten times before mounting her. Her hand stroked my dick into a rigid pole while I continued to work on her. Slowly, carefully, I guided her through her first orgasm, then her second. Her nipples were solid. She turned and placed one leg between me and the love seat. "Do me, Tiger," she said breathlessly. "Eat me up." I buried my face between her thighs.

Her slit was open and begging for my tongue to explore its folds. I licked up one side and down the other. Her hips shook violently with each passing minute until her thighs pressed against my ears holding my head, but not my tongue, immobile. I kept her orgasm going until she begged me to stop. "Fuck me!" she demanded. She spun around and knelt before me with her butt up in the air. I tipped the tail of her costume up over her back and rammed my shaft into her dripping cunt. I glanced at our guests; they were stripped down to their masks and pirate boots. His face was between her legs. Her alabaster skin was flawless. I was eager to take his place. I doubled my efforts inside Martha. I felt like a tomcat as I pumped her pussy. Her hands tore at the seat cushions. "Fuck me hard!" We had to look rather silly in those cat suits, complete with tails, with only my cock and balls and her pussy visible as we humped away. Appearances were unimportant when we were lost in the passions of the moment. My calf muscles were cramping. We became more and more vocal as our climaxes approached. Our guests had stopped their love making to watch us. Martha's pussy muscles tightened their grip on my dick. Sound seemed to disappear. My loins burned with desire for release. Her face contorted with lust. I buried my meat deeply inside her and arched my back. I pulled out of her as my seed flew out of my cock allowing the pirates to see me cum. Repeatedly load after load of my thick cream landed on Martha's hips and back until my strength was drained.

The pirates returned their attention to each other. He slipped his hardon into her cunt. She wrapped her legs around his waist giving us a clear view of his prick sliding into and out of her. Although I had shot my wad, watching them kept me hard. Connie and I had watched many porno movies together, but seeing live sex made them seem tame. Their breathing was deep and rapid, as was mine. Martha had collapsed on the love seat with her butt up in the air with my boner resting on the gap between her ass cheeks. I was tempted to reinsert myself back into her, but I wanted to save my strength for the lady pirate who was being nailed to the sofa. Apparently our performance had inspired them. His back arched after a minute of copulation, and he groaned in agony while she screamed with delight.

A couple minutes later, they got up. "His is still up," the lady pirate with a smile. "I'm going to have a lot of fun tonight." Her lover's expression showed that he wasn't overjoyed by her remark. "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty." She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Stretching out on the bed, she held her arms out to me. "I love this: cheating on my husband and my lover at the same time."

We gathered each other up in our arms. Our lips met lightly, gently, tenderly. She had a fabulous body -- large firm breasts with half-inch nipples, flawless alabaster skin, a slim waist over hips that were perfect for making babies, long strong legs. Her husband had to have been a first-class dufus not to keep her happy. I began with her chin and neck, placing tender kisses around her jawline and across her throat. Next were her shoulders followed by her breasts. She laid back and cooed while I kissed circles around each one. Each circle was a little closer to her nipples which I purposely avoided until every square inch of both her boobs had been bussed. The moment I touched the first nip with my tongue, her entire body vibrated, and she screamed with delight. She shrieked and shook again when I caressed the other one.

My lips worshipped her flat tummy next. I lingered at her belly button to penetrate it with my tongue before moving down closer to her dripping pussy. The golden down between her thighs confirmed that she was a natural blonde. I was about to start down her left leg when I noticed something that made me freeze for a moment. My eyes had to be deceiving me. I blinked hard twice. It was still there. "Is something wrong?" she asked before noticing that I was staring at her open slit. "I'm sorry. I should have cleaned up first."

She started to sit up, but I placed a hand on her tummy and held her down. "It's okay," I said unconvincingly. "I'll take care of it." His white, sticky cream oozed out of her cunt. It didn't belong there; mine should have been there; mine was going to be there, but first his had to be removed.

I felt the bed wiggle when I began lapping up his cum. It was a bit salty, but nothing I couldn't bear. The important thing was getting it out of her. There was still more in her, but it was too far inside for my tongue to reach. I slid my tongue up one side of her pussy lips and down the other. When I passed her clit, her thighs clamped against my head. The contractions of her vaginal muscles force more cream out of her into my waiting mouth. I made her cum six more times before his jism stopped shooting out of her tunnel. The instant I inserted my still rigid shaft into her, she screamed even louder, and her love muscles tried unsuccessfully to push me out. Slowly I partially withdrew, then zipped back in sending her over the cliff again. I repeated this action several times over the next five minutes getting the same response each time. My own passions mounted until my thrusts were hard and fast. Her breathing turned to gasping. We approached our final orgasms eagerly. Her fingernails dug into my back. Only the cat suit kept her from drawing blood, not that I cared. Her heels locked together behind my back allowing her lover to see my cock inside her pussy. My toes curled into fists. My balls begged to be emptied. My eyes closed tightly. My cock was buried into her pussy up to her cervix. I couldn't move. I shot my cum into her womb as I howled with passion.

A couple minutes later I heard Martha and the other pirate finish their feverish coupling. I didn't look in their direction even though they were beside me on the bed. I was lost in thought over what to say and do next. "I can't remember the last time I had an orgasm like that," my new lover said. "I wish I could have married you instead. Your wife is a very lucky woman to have such a wonderful lover."

"She certainly doesn't deserve a cad like me," I said softly still uncertain how to proceed. We had an awkward silence for a moment. "Connie, I love you." I was terrified. "I am so sorry I neglected you the way I have for the past few years. I understand why you wanted a lover, and I only have myself to blame. Will you forgive me?"

She stared incredulously at me. "How do you know my name?" she asked.

"Just a minute, fella," the male pirate said. "We agreed we wouldn't give our names."

"He said my name," she said. "I didn't."

I started pulling my mask off. "And we agreed to keep our masks on," he said becoming perturbed.

"Oh, no!" she screamed when my face was uncovered. Her screams became hysterical. "No! It can't be! How did you know it was me?"

"The freckle on your pussy," I said softly. "I'd know it anywhere."

Connie looked at Martha. "Lady, how did you happen to choose my husband as your lover?"

"You recommended him several years ago," Martha said.

"Martha?" Martha nodded her head. "This is too much." Connie started to laugh. The pirate slowly removed his mask. "Here we thought we were swinging cheaters when we were really fucking our own husbands. It's no wonder we were so attracted to each other."

"What do we do now?" Frank asked.

The women removed their masks. All four of us were silent while we untangled our limbs and sat up on the bed. "A suggestion," I said to him breaking the silence after a few minutes. "I'll take your mistress home for the weekend, and you take mine. That is if they don't mind swapping lovers."

Connie and Martha looked at each other. "What do you think?" Connie asked Martha. "Do you want him until Monday, or should I keep him."

Martha looked at Frank, then at me. "I don't know, she said. "This one is pretty good in bed, but so is that one. We know that after the weekend is over, they will go back to their wives, and we mistresses will be stuck with our husbands. We have a dilemma on our hands."

"We could use a little variety. Having the same boyfriend all the time could be just as boring as being married."

"Why not have the best of both worlds?" Frank asked. "Swap lovers one weekend and spouses the following weekend."

"Who asked you?" Martha snapped at him. "We should cut both of you off. Maybe that would teach you to be faithful to your wives and your mistresses."

"Damn right!" Connie said. "You guys should be ashamed of yourselves fucking your wives right in front of your mistresses."

"We didn't know," Frank said trying to defend himself. "We thought you were someone else."

"So you were looking for a second mistress?" Martha said. "One's not enough."

"You thought you were getting a second lover" he replied. "How many men do you need?"

"I haven't decided. Do you two think you can be a team for our benefit."

Frank and I looked at each other. He loved Martha as much as I loved Connie. "I think we'd better," I said. "They will find some other guys if we don't."

"You got that right," Martha said. "Right now, though, we have to get home so our sitter can go home. That means I have to take my husband with me. Next week Connie and I will decide if you two are enough or if we need more cocks."

I changed into my regular clothes and picked up my bowling ball bag. "I won't be needing this anymore," I said.

Monday morning Martha called and asked me to have lunch with her in her office. Life was going to be very good.

HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers