Masquerade Party Ch. 03

Story Info
He is trapped in an affair.
2.6k words
3.7
8.8k
8
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 11/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers

Yes, I was scared when I got home. Scared that Connie already knew what had happened that night; scared that my face still smelled like a pussy; scared that my own actions would give me away; scared of my own shadow. I prayed she would be asleep when I came in. There was a light on in the living room when I parked in the driveway, and it was not the one she normally left on for me.

Connie was watching something on television when I went inside. She immediately grabbed the remote, turned the set off, and stood up. "Don't let me interrupt your program," I said as I put my bowling ball in the closet.

"I was waiting up for you," she said. She was wearing her white terry cloth robe. I noticed she was wearing her high heeled sandals and sheer black hose. "The children are asleep. I thought we could relax a bit."

"Relax? That would depend on what's under that robe."

"You mean you don't remember? Let me refresh your memory." She opened the robe and let it drop to the floor. Only the hosiery had been between her and the robe. I was immediately in lust, this time for the right reason. "Why don't you shower while I get us some wine?"

Although I had just stepped out of Martha's shower an hour before, the thought of another shower appealed to me. Anything that would help eliminate the possibility of her scent on me was welcome.

Connie had set up a dozen votive candles in the bedroom. They were on the nightstands, the dresser, her vanity, almost every level surface. Our bathroom had more candles. I left the lights off, stripped down, and stepped into the shower. When I finished and opened the shower stall door, she was waiting with a towel to dry me off. It had been months since either of us had pampered the other like that. I let her dry me off. She took extra care when wiping my cock and balls. She knelt before me to do my legs and feet. When she was done, she tossed the towel aside, but remained on her knees. With the skill of years of practice, she slipped my limp dick into her mouth and sucked on it until it pointed upward. Finally satisfied with her workmanship, she stood up and pressed her lips to mine. I placed my palms on her bottom and pushed her slit against my rigid member.

I picked her up and carried her to the bed. "I love you," she whispered as I placed her in the middle of the bed.

"I love you too," I whispered back. It had been years since I sounded or felt so sincere. Why had it taken an act of adultery to pry open my eyes to her beauty? The passage of time since our wedding had made her more lovely. I hadn't noticed until that night how gorgeous she had become. Somehow I had to break Martha's grip on me.

I laid on the bed next to Connie, my Connie, my ever-faithful Connie. Our lips met lightly, so lightly that they almost didn't touch. She smiled, and I smiled back. I longed to blurt out a total confession of my infidelity, but I dared not fearing she would abandon me. Fear of losing her, fear of her discovering my real activities while I had been away from home tore at me. I shook like a leaf, but I kept kissing her. "What's wrong?" she asked genuinely concerned. "You're nervous as a cat on a hot stove."

"I'm hoping I can remember what to do," I said. "It's been so long."

"Too long. I'm waiting up for you every Saturday night from now on. We need more time for us."

"I'll wait up for you on Fridays." She smiled. Damn, I loved how happy she looked, and I hated myself for betraying her. "Maybe it's time the kids got to know their grandparents a little better." I kissed her neck slowly from her chin to her shoulder. My lips traversed her throat and traveled back up to her chin. Her hand rested on the back of my neck.

"The wine is getting warm."

"So am I," I replied nibbling on her earlobe. "Isn't wine supposed to breathe before we drink it?"

"It's been breathing. We don't want it to get too warm."

I sat up and poured two glasses of wine. They were small glasses. I leaned against the headboard, and she put her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and kissed her forehead. The wine helped me relax. I banished all thoughts of Martha from my mind. When the glasses were empty, I set them on the nightstand.

As if on cue, we both slid down, and she laid on top of me with one leg between my thighs. The nylon felt smooth and silky against my leg. My hands roamed around her back and bottom while she kissed my neck. The warmth of her lips flowed down through my torso to my groin. My dick began to stiffen. Connie continued to kiss my neck and throat. Time stood still while she worked on me. My breathing slowed. Her lips roamed around my chest pausing at each of my nipples to suck gently on them until they became solid points.

She slid further down keeping one leg between mine. I felt the dampness from her pussy on my knee. My ribs were kissed just as tenderly as the rest of my body. My breath came from deep within me. Her fingertips circled my rigid nipples while she kissed my belly. I felt pure, unconditional love coming from her. Happily I laid back and accepted it.

Her mouth bypassed my cock and concentrated on my inner thighs. My breath rate increased dramatically. She reached my knee and switched to the other leg to plant kisses on it. My head thrashed from side to side. My cock and balls begged for release, but she denied me the climax. "My turn," she whispered as she crawled back up and stretched out beside me. I was tempted to plug into her and finish what she had started.

I gave her neck the treatment she had given mine with long, slow kisses from her chin to her shoulders and across her throat. Her breasts sagged very little even after nursing three children. They still pointed at the ceiling without drooping off to her sides. I kissed a circle around the base of one, then the other. Another circle, slightly higher up, followed the first one, then a third and a fourth, and a couple more until I finally reached the rock hard, half-inch nipples. She screamed with passion when my tongue brushed the left one. Carefully I sucked the nipple completely into my mouth. Her breath came in short, deep gasps. She let out another scream when I licked a circle around her right nipple. The panting continued while I kissed her ribs and tummy. "If you keep that up," she said between gasps, "we'll wake the children." I ignored her.

Her slit was wide open, and her pussy juices flowed freely, when I got to her pelvis. The soft golden down surrounding her pubes caressed my cheeks. Her sweet nectar tantalized my taste buds. I picked up a few drops on my tongue and used them to lubricate a trail up her left pussy lip passing her clit. Her silky thighs held my head in a viselike grip, and her body trembled with pleasure. When she calmed down, I used more of her juices on her right lip. Again my head was crushed when I passed her little dick. Her hands were tangled in my hair. "Fuck me!" she pleaded. "Please, just fuck me!"

I crawled up between her nylon-clad legs and inserted my prick into her dripping cunt. She wrapped her legs around my waist. The feel of the nylon on my skin sent my passions soaring. I began thrusting as rapidly as I could. My ball sac slapped her arse as I pumped her pussy. Her legs tightened around my middle. My cock pistoned back and forth in her cylinder. My toes curled. We both panted rapidly. I buried myself as deeply within her as I could. My back arched, and my nuts began to jerk. Her pussy muscles clamped onto my dick. Load after load of my hot cum blasted into her womb.

We both collapsed with exhaustion. "Bryan, I love you so much," she cried when she could breathe again. "I don't know what I'd do if you ever left me."

"I don't know why I would," I said. "I've got the hottest woman in the country. Who else could even tempt me?"

"I remember the time you suggested that I give Martha a testimonial of your prowess." Was that a hint that she knew about Martha and me? "And you wanted to pair me up with Larry."

"That was when all we wanted was sex. Then we realized we were in love, and that was the end of it."

"Not quite. She did ask me about you a few weeks later." Surely the kick in the nuts that I richly deserved would follow.

"And...."

"I told her you were mine. She knew about our engagement a couple months before we made the official announcement. Luckily she was trustworthy, or we both would have been in hot water."

Slowly I raised up and rolled off her. Clearly Connie didn't suspect anything unless she was deliberately tormenting me. "I didn't know that."

"We are lucky to have her as a friend. It's two o'clock. It's time we got some sleep."

I dreaded going to work Monday. I considered it a safe bet that Martha would demand a quickie sometime during the day just to flaunt her power over me. It was not a question of if, only when. We both had morning meetings, so it probably would be lunch time or the afternoon when she called. I braced myself for the call that didn't come after lunch. By three I was a nervous wreck. I told myself that she was waiting until the last minute so I would have to make up an excuse to Connie for being late coming home. When five o'clock came, I dashed out so she couldn't catch me at the last second.

Tuesday I reviewed my work for Monday. It was full of stupid mistakes -- extra zeroes, misplaced decimals, transposed words. I spent all morning correcting and reprinting my reports. During lunch I reviewed my corrections and took care of the ones I missed in the morning. At one o'clock I finally got started on my work for that day. I took work home that night for the first time in four years.

Wednesday morning I decided to confront Martha. Not knowing when she'd call me in for some office fucking was distressing. When I called her at nine-twenty, she was surprised to hear from me. "What's up?" she asked.

"I was wondering if you had any plans for us this week," I said.

"Frank's been pretty attentive to me this week," she replied., "but if you need me we could set something up. Say, lunchtime."

"No, I just wanted to touch bases. If Frank's taking care of you, you don't need me Saturday nights anymore."

"Don't even think about that. As long as he's playing 'poke her' you're going to be poking me. Are you sure you don't want to fool around during lunch? I don't mind. It was my idea. I'm not wearing any underwear, no bra, no panties. And I'm wearing the same blouse as Saturday."

She knew how to tease. "What do you suggest?"

"Get sandwiches in the cafeteria and take them back to my office."

"Sure. Why not? I'll meet you at the cash register."

The pattern was set. Lunch on Wednesdays in her office and Saturday evenings at the apartment. The hardest part was getting clean enough on Wednesdays so that Connie's sharp sense of smell wouldn't detect Martha's pussy on my crotch.

Connie and I kept our commitment to wait up for each other Friday and Saturday nights. I prided myself for satisfying two highly sexed women every weekend.

Eight weeks later, Martha rang me on a Monday morning. "There will be a change of plans this weekend," she said authoritatively. "We're going to a Bastille Day party Friday night."

"Can't do it," I said. "That's Connie's bridge night, and I have to babysit."

"Find a sitter," she demanded.. "We are going to that party."

"What if we run into someone either of us knows? I don't think it's a very good idea."

"It's a masquerade party. No one will ever see our faces. I'm ordering our costumes today."

"How do I square it with Connie?"

"You have a bowling league meeting that night. Duh!"

I hated being in her trap. I had to get out somehow.

I managed to get my parents to take the children that weekend. It was cheaper than a sitter, and they loved their grandchildren. Also I wouldn't have to explain anything to Connie because it was her bridge night.

I arrived at the apartment at seven Saturday evening, bowling ball bag in hand as usual. The party didn't start until nine, so we had time for a quickie and a shower before putting on our costumes. I wasn't allowed to see them until we finished our showers.

"Cats?" I said.

"Why not?" she said. "The masks completely cover our faces. The suits cover our bodies. We'll be totally anonymous. Quit your whining and get dressed."

I was close to rebelling and taking my lumps with Connie. I had no idea how to put the cat suit on. Martha explained that the legs were just like putting on pantyhose, as if that would help me. She was completely dressed except for her mask in three minutes. After ten minutes of struggling, I was ready for her to zip up the back. "Wait a minute," she said. "You have to start over."

"What did I do wrong?" I asked. The last thing I wanted to do was take that damn thing off.

"Look at your waist and legs in the mirror." I stood in front of the mirror, but I couldn't see anything wrong. There wasn't a single wrinkle I could see. "You can see your underwear lines. Look at me. Nothing but smooth lines." She was right. She had no panty lines or bra outline. What were noticeable were her nipples and her pussy, which I pointed out. She took my hands in hers and ran them over her breasts, then down her tummy to her pussy. "Tell me I'm not sexy."

"Of course you are. I beat myself up every time I come here to cheat on Connie, but once we get in bed, lust takes over and all I can think of is fucking your brains out. Looking at you in that suit is making me hot. I'm sure the other men will react the same way."

"Don't tell me you're jealous. Are you afraid another man will sweep me off my feet?"

Was I getting possessive of Martha? She was Frank's wife, not mine. I belonged to Connie. Still it bothered me that she was exhibiting herself and me. Reluctantly I stripped off the costume and removed my shorts. When I had it back on, I saw in the mirror that my cock and balls were plainly outlined. My cock swelled a bit when she ran her hand over it. Her smile make all the extra work worthwhile.

HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers