Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Shepard," Wrex added, "Most wouldn't have allowed that to happen."

I just shrugged before suggesting we get a move on. As we exited, C-Sec were arriving, apparently reports about a gunfight. They recognised who I was and that Garrus was with us. Quickly explaining what we needed, they let us go, though I could see their looks at Wrex. He said nothing, simply following us in silence.

We found the quarian just as she was about to be killed. Ordering to open fire immediately, she was smart enough to take cover, taking out a pistol of her own, as the five of us laid waste to the assassins. The last one stayed in cover and was a real bitch to take down, Alenko eventually using his biotics to drag him out so we could kill him. I had no doubt C-Sec would soon be arriving, so approached the quarian, who definitely remained cautious despite the fact we'd just saved her life.

"I knew that bastard set me up."

"You okay?" I asked. She was the first quarian I'd ever met.

"I know how to look after myself, not that I don't appreciate the help." Ah, she had a feisty side. "Who are you?"

"Commander Shepard. This is Lieutenant Alenko, Chief Williams, Garrus Vakarian and... Wrex."

"Pleased to meet you all, and while I thank you again, what brought you here?"

"We're looking for evidence to prove Saren Arterius is a traitor. I've been led to believe you might have that evidence."

"Then I have a chance to repay you for saving my life. But not here. We need to go somewhere safe."

"We'll take you to our embassy. We'll be safe there and the ambassador will definitely want to hear what you have to say."

That sounded like a plan, so Tali made my little group six, and we headed back to the embassy. It had been one hell of a day so far.