Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Joker."

"Don't let the sarcastic front put you off, Commander. Behind it is a pilot who'll fly you to hell and back if you want." He cleared his throat. "Anyway, intercom is open if you want to make a short speech. Everyone knows about Anderson but they're already willing to follow you."

I cleared my throat, trying to think of what I should say. "This is Commander Shepard speaking. We have our orders; find Saren before he finds the Conduit. I won't lie to you, crew. This mission isn't going to be easy. For too long our species has stood apart from the others. Now it's time for us to step up and do our part for the rest of the galaxy. Time to show them what humans are made of!

Our enemy knows we are coming. When we go into the Traverse, Saren's followers will be waiting for us. But we'll be ready for them too. Humanity needs to do this. Not just for our own sake, but for the sake of every other species in Citadel Space. Saren must be stopped, and I promise you all... We will stop him!

Joker, take us out. Our first destination is Therum. I believe we need to find this Doctor T'Soni and see what she can tell us."