Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing her tightly by the arse, I did exactly as she requested, kissing her hard as I drove my cockup into her. She tried to meet my thrusts to start before eventually giving up, needing to break the kiss as she cried out, "Fuck yes, don't stop."

"I'll go for a while," I warned.

All she did was reach up to grab the headboard, holding on tightly. "Fuck me, Shepard."

We fucked like that for a little while, switching my eyes from her face to her body, before I wanted her another way, flipping her onto her back first, before I turned her onto her stomach. She knew what I wanted, immediately getting onto her hands and knees, as I slid my cock back into her. Changing my own position, she looked back and smiled as I started to really drive into her again.

"Oh, I'll be waking up sore now," she whispered.

I pounded her like that for a little while before wanting at least a little more intimacy, lifting her up so she rested against me. She loved that, feeling her relax against my chest, her arm curling around so it rested on the back of my head so she could turn to kiss me. "Next time, you can take my arse if you want," she whispered.

"You like that?"

"If it's the right man, yes."

"And I'm the right man?"

"Shepard, I think it's obvious we like each other."

I held her tight, one arm around her stomach, the other grabbing her gently by a breast, my lips either on her neck or her mouth. "Definitely like you," I whispered.

Eventually picking up the tempo, she wanted me to keep hold of her as I orgasmed, so I moved a hand down to fondle her. She couldn't help giggle at the thought of having yet another orgasm, but when I whispered into her ear that I wanted her to cum again, I heard the catch in her voice when she said she wanted to as well. My touch of her sex was gentle, certainly gentler than how I was fucking her now, assuring her that if she didn't cum before me, I'd make sure she did.

We didn't quite cum together. I was first, but after I'd recovered, remaining somewhat hard inside her, I brought her off again. Once she had another orgasm, I sat back on my knees as she rested back against me, holding her in my arms. "Well, definitely made the right choice inviting you back here, Shepard."

"Glad you did."

"I think we need a shower."

"Probably a good idea."

There was a lot of making out as we showered, and I certainly took my time cleaning her, and she returned the favour. We were in there a long time and it was certainly late by the time we were back in her bed. Spooning against me under the covers, she had me hold her hands in mine, feeling her snuggle back against me. "I've been single a long time, Shepard," she admitted.

"I could ask how or why but... I will admit surprise."

"It's the job. I can't really get close to anyone. So... Guess I'm a bit lonely sometimes." She paused before adding, "And that just sounds really bad, as if..."

I gave her a gentle squeeze. "I know what you meant, Gianna."

"I'm just glad we had tonight," she whispered.

"Me too."

Woken by faint sunlight the next morning, she immediately turned over to kiss me, running a hand down my cheek, her dark eyes looking into mine, a slight smile in her face. "Can you visit me before you leave Noveria?"

"Absolutely."

She shuffled forward so I could hold her, running a hand up and down her back. The tough cop act had certainly been left at the door. The only problem I had is she was now one of a number of women I'd been with recently, and I had affection for them all. Not love, not that depth of feeling. But I had really liked nearly all of them.

Having nothing in the house for breakfast, I eventually dressed in the same clothes, Gianna at least being able to put on something different, before we caught a cab back to the hotel. Most of my team was already downstairs enjoying breakfast, so I paid for Gianna and I to join them. None of them were stupid enough to ask questions, though when Wrex and Alenko appeared, I wasn't the only one to notice the latter was walking funny, and was definitely cautious sitting down.

"Fun night?" Ashley asked.

"Hope you'll be okay to head out later," I added.

"I'll be fine, Commander. Just lingering pain at the moment."

After breakfast, we had to head back to the Normandy to get ready to leave. I invited Gianna on and showed her around, and she was rather impressed with what I had at my disposal. Once my team was ready, we headed out and back to the garage, which was as far as Gianna could go with us. My team at least gave us a little privacy so I could say goodbye. I took off a glove so I could feel her skin on my palm as I cupped her face. "I enjoyed last night," I said.

"I want another one like that soon. Be safe, Shepard."

"I will. Have a reason to return to Port Hanshan. Never thought I'd say that!"

I gave her a gentle kiss before she took a step back. "Just so you know, I now have nothing to do. God knows what my superiors will have me doing next."

"Want to travel on a spaceship?"

Her jaw dropped. "You're serious?"

"I am if you're interested."

She definitely gave it some thought before she shook her head. "No, I'm a cop, Shepard. The idea of having you around all the time? Definitely like that. But I don't belong in a warzone. I have a different set of skills."

"Then I definitely have a reason to return to Port Hanshan." I gave her a small salute. "I'll see you soon, Gianna."

"I'll hold you to that one, Shepard."

Heading out into the garage, the team were gathered around a Mako, noticing two of them were parked up. I figured, since there were two there, we'd take both of them. At least it would make our lives a little more comfortable. "Alenko, you take the second Mako. Garrus and Tali with me. Ashley, you go with Alenko as the gunner. Shiala, how are you with..."

"I can do it, Shepard."

"Liara, you can go with Alenko, Wrex, you come with me. Alenko, all you need do is get to Peak 15 in one piece. No heroics, not if the weather is as bad as they say."

"Of course, Commander."

"Okay, let's head out. With any luck, we'll arrive in time to catch Benezia and figure out just what the hell is going on."