Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not like that," I said quietly. She looked up, noticing the shimmer in her eyes. I stroked her cheek with my thumb and smiled, earning a rather crooked one in return. "We'll see each other again, Gianna. That I can guarantee."

"Going to hold you to that. Send you a message every day. 'You'd better still be alive, Shepard!'" That made us both laugh.

"I'd like a message every day."

"Couple of days together and I'm already crying because you're leaving!"

"Trust me, part of me doesn't want to leave. But..."

"Got to save the galaxy?"

"Something like that."

She hugged me again. "Going to miss you like crazy. Ugh, life is going to be dull around here again."

"While my life might seem crazy, there's enough downtime where I can let you know what I'm up to."

"I'd like to hear all about it."

"Deal."

She leaned back and we kissed a final time before she stepped back, giving me a faint salute. "Bye, Shepard."

"Farewell, Gianna. Hope to see you again soon."

Walking onto the Normandy, as soon as the airlock closed, I heard the docking arm detach as the ship backed out of port and began its ascent. Striding towards the galaxy map, I put in the Citadel as the destination, though I told Joker I might change my mind on route. It would depend on Benezia. And that was where I was headed next.