Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give it to me," she whispered.

"Fucking hell," I grunted, "Going to be a good one."

I buried myself fast and hard a few times before I finally felt eruption. The sense of relief was palpable, immediately relaxing once I felt empty, Ashley shuffling as she straddled me as she relaxed against my chest, resting one of my arms on her back. We lay back in silence, listening to each other breath.

"Well," she finally said.

"Guess it was bound to happen eventually," I admitted.

"I really needed that, Shepard. I needed to feel... alive. Is that wrong?"

"No. As I said, grief is a funny thing. People have different ways of reacting. I certainly feel... content now."

"Can I stay?"

"Ashley, I'm not going to fuck you then kick you out. You're definitely staying."

She lifted herself up slightly. "Promise me this won't change things. I know I've..."

I leaned up, kissing her softly. "It won't, and it wasn't just you. I could have kicked you out. Glad I didn't now!"

That earned a smile before suggesting we should definitely shower again. There was enough hot water for a quick wash before we dried off and headed to bed. Ashley definitely enjoyed spooning against me, feeling her wriggle her butt as she got comfortable. As I felt her relax, I whispered into her ear, "You are beautiful, Ashley Williams."

She didn't reply to that, feeling her squeeze my hands that she was holding. I remained awake until I sensed she had drifted off to sleep. It was a good way to end a shit day and I guess what happened was always going to happen. Circumstances could have been better, but I think we both needed to blow off steam and we dealt with grief in similar ways.

I could now only wonder why I was being summoned back to the Council.