Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I only knew she was enjoying an orgasm when I felt her start to squeeze my cock, her legs wrapping tighter as she moaned. That's when I really started to drive into her, neither of us really concentrating on anything except our orgasms by now. Kelly was shuddering underneath me, moaning and giggling at once, as I simply kept going until I finally felt that sweet release inside her, pumping until I simply couldn't keep going, stopping deep inside her as I looked down at her. She immediately raised her lips to mine, kissing me deep once again, and despite the orgasms, I managed to restart for a little longer at least.

I finally had to pull out and roll off her though, looking at the stars twinkling in the distance through the hole in the roof. Kelly rolled onto her side, resting her chin on my chest as I ran my fingers through her hair, watching her eyes close as I did. She leaned forward to kiss me, then with somewhat unsteady legs, got up and walked away to grab her clothes. I chuckled as she tried putting on her panties, taking at least three attempts before she finally managed to slide them up. "These are going to need a good wash later. I'll be leaking cum all night."

"You know, if I didn't know you any better, Kelly, I would feel a little used by now. Come up for a shower, fuck me, then go."

"Are you complaining?"

"Definitely not."

"Besides, you're obviously going to be fucking Liara later. Now you'll last a little longer. I've just done you and her a favour."

"Kelly, are you sure..."

She walked over, still topless, and leaned down to kiss me. "Shepard, don't you even dare start questioning all of this. If a woman can admit to actually loving you and accept it, I can damn well accept it as well. All I know is that, when we leave here tomorrow, I get you nearly all to myself for a little while. The only person I might have to consider is Jack, but I know anything you share with her is... different."

"It will barely be considered occasional, Kelly. I'm not that attracted to her but... there is something about her that is... intoxicating. I look at her and think, maybe if Anderson hadn't come into my life, I could have ended up down the road she's travelled. Perhaps not to the extremes but I have been left thinking."

She was dressed by now, just putting on her shoes. "Shepard, I'll be honest. I think they could write entire textbooks about Jack and barely scratch the surface of her issues. She's dangerous, violent, unstable, and a list of other words to categorise someone psychotic. All the bluster is a mere shield. There are two identities that lurk underneath; one is the person that has shown on occasion. The other? I think there's a scared little girl under it all that she keeps hidden away, and I don't think anyone has seen that side of her." She got up and walked towards me, leaning down for a last kiss. "You should probably have another shower before you leave, otherwise when she sucks your cock, she's going to taste my pussy."

"Maybe I want her to taste it?"

That made her laugh. "Well, I've heard stories about those last few months on your old ship, Shepard. Trust me, nothing you tell me would shock me." She kissed me again. "Have fun and I'll see you in the morning."

"When we leave, you're staying with me until our next port of call."

That made her smile, earned me another kiss, and I watched her walk away. She glanced back once before disappearing. I headed back to the bathroom for another shower, dressed in my usual clothes of jeans, shirt and jacket, as I didn't think Liara was thinking of taking me anywhere, and I headed out. Liara had sent me the address of her apartment, so I hailed a cab and was driven into one of the most affluent areas of Nos Astra by appearances alone. Some of the mansions must have cost millions. Even the apartment tower Liara lived in was exquisite and I was left thinking each apartment took up an entire floor.

I found the floor on which she was on and rode the elevator high, the glass walls allowing an unobstructed view of the city. The elevator didn't open directly onto the floor. There was a small entrance hall and a door, and a doorbell to the side. I heard it chime inside, and the door was opened by a... green asari. Who promptly burst into tears as she whispered my name before I was wrapped in the tightest brace imaginable. I returned the hug but I had barely a chance to recognise who it was. Only when there was silence did she lean back so I could look at her face. The faint markings were memorable and I couldn't help smile for a moment. "Shiala?" She nodded, tears running down her cheeks, leaning forward to kiss me immediately. I returned it briefly before I had to say, "You're green. Why are you green?"

She laughed and sobbed at the same time. "Long story," she choked out before she ran a hand down my face, "It's really you? You're really here?"

"Yeah, I'm here. I had no idea you were here though."

"It was a surprise," she said, shuddering breaths between nearly every word, "I've been on Illium for a few days. Long story, as I said."

I hugged her again, Liara appearing behind her, smile on her lips, no doubt pleased that she'd managed to surprise me. I just mouthed 'thank you' in her direction before I proved my strength again by picking Shiala up in my arms and carried her inside. Liara directed me to a lounge where I could gently place her down. "Wow, you're stronger than I remember," Shiala stated.

"Cerberus upgrade," I muttered. I was sure she would have known about my story by now. Liara approached and I gave her a hug too. "You kept that well-hidden," I added as I sat next to Shiala, Liara sitting next to me.

"It was a slight ruse on my part," she admitted, "I knew you would be coming. Shiala is a regular visitor. I'm helping her deal with some arseholes who have taken advantage of the health situation regards the colonists on Feros. The biotics we left there are also having concerns of their own. The usual problems human biotics have with the early implants."

"Is that why you're green, Shiala?"

She was busy wiping her cheeks but managed to nod. "It's all to do with the Thorian. We're all links telepathically now, but also suffering health problems. Nothing lethal but the treatment we need is expensive, and the contract we signed... well, it's leaving us worse off than ever."

"So I'm helping her," Liara stated, "Should only take a little more negotiation and the colonists will get the help they need and deserve."

"Liara has been a great help ever since... you know..." Shiala couldn't even finish the sentence, instead just leaning into me. I wrapped an arm around her, giving her a gentle squeeze. "The last two years have been awful. Well, except for Liara. She's been a rock."

"Not all the time," Liara said, leaning into me too, so I wrapped an arm around her. "But the work has kept me occupied." I kissed her on the cheek, before doing the same to Shiala. "Are you hungry, Shepard?"

"I could definitely go for something to eat."

"I'll just order some food in. You don't mind asari food?"

"Gianna and I had some last night. It's good stuff. Different, but it seems the base taste of everything across the galaxy is chicken."

Liara opened her omni-tool and started to order, getting up and leaving me with Shiala. I eventually lifted her up so she could straddle my lap, no surprise she simply wrapped her arms around me tight and rested her head on my chest. I kissed her forehead and simply stroked her back over her shirt. She sighed and I felt her relax. "I've missed you so much," she whispered.

"I'm sorry, Shiala. I've said that to nearly everyone."

"It wasn't your fault, Shepard. And at least you're back. Two years later, but at least you're back." She leaned back and I met her eyes. She smiled before leaning forward, our kiss soft at first, almost hesitant, before she opened her mouth, deepening the kiss, breathing out our noses as I pulled her tighter. We pulled apart slowly, resting our foreheads against each other. "Okay, now I know it's real because my heart is beating like crazy."

"We'll eat first, Shiala. We've got all night after that," Liara stated. We both looked her way as she just laughed at us. "Trust me, Shepard, your last night on Illium is going to be a lot of fun."

"When do you have to leave, Shiala?"

"I'd love to go with you, but I need to stay here then head straight back to Feros. Otherwise, you know I'd be with you in an instant, Cerberus or not."

"Sounds like you're their leader now."

"Fai Dan... he still lives but he's very sick. What happened took a lot out of him. We think he'll see out this year, but after that, I think it'll be day by day."

"If I get there to see him, I will."

"He's like that."

Shiala slid off my lap, sitting next to me, only for Liara sit on my lap and enjoy a little kiss with me as well. She'd definitely changed from the shy, young asari I'd met on Therum as she was already rather excited, breaking the kiss and actually leaning over to kiss Shiala at the same time before looking back at me with a smirk. "We've already fucked, if you're wondering."

Shiala scoffed. "I think he'd know that. Didn't you already tell him he's the only dick you've had? Real dick, anyway."

"Ah, yes," Liara then looked at me, "We have a plan for tonight, Shepard. Obviously, you're going to fuck us both, I hope?"

"God yes."

"Good. Then we might have to show you a little something and have a lot more fun."

I glanced at Shiala. "Liara has really come out of her shell, hasn't she?"

"Shepard, every time I'm here, I spend half my time naked in her bed. I'm fairly sure I'm not the only asari either."

I glanced at Liara, who shrugged. "I might not have been with other men but I'm not going to live like a hermit." She suddenly looked unsure. "You don't..."

I put a finger to her lips. "One, I was dead. Two, I don't own you. Three, I fuck other women." Still, she sighed with relief and leaned down against chest, wrapping my left arm around her, pulling Shiala tighter with my right. "Well, at least I have my two favourite asari in the galaxy with me again."

"I let Mother know you were here, Shepard. She's heard of your return. She's very jealous she's not here tonight."

"How is she?"

"Better. Since Sovereign's destruction, the voices plaguing her mind slowly disappeared. I was worried she'd be left a mindless husk, so once we were sure, I melded with her and was able to restore parts of her mind that were empty. She not suffered any problems, from what she's told me anyway. I just worry for if or when the Reapers return, if she will be susceptible."

"We'll make sure she's looking after."

The doorbell rang, Liara getting off my lap, joking she should strip off and surprise the delivery woman, as it would likely be an asari. She didn't though, Shiala and I getting up and heading to the dining room. Liara brought out everything we needed from the kitchen, including some asari wine, which wasn't as alcoholic as wine from Earth and far fruitier. We ate and drank, talked and laugh, plenty of reminiscing of our time before I died. Both of them shed a tear or two at times, but overall, the sound was one of laughter as we ate all the food, drank all the wine, then Liara bluntly stated that she wanted to fuck.

That's how the three of us ended up in her bedroom, surprised that I was undressed first, rather rapidly, before we helped Shiala strip off, Liara next to end up naked. The two then dropped to their knees and shared the responsibility of sucking my cock. Having one of them would have been great. The two of them doing it was even better. And both were far more talented than I remember, particularly Liara, who managed to swallow my entire length easily, really getting into it. Shiala could do the same, but she certainly let Liara take control.

I warned Liara I was close, Shiala sitting back as she refused to stop until I'd cum in her mouth. I groaned loudly when I did, Liara moaning as I emptied myself. Once she was sure I was finished, she leaned back and opened her mouth, watching cum dribble down her chin, before she turned to Shiala, watching them make out. "My god," I murmured. I'd never seen either of them do anything like that before. They broke apart and both looked up at me and grinned.

"Just as nice as I remember, Shepard," Liara stated.

"Next time, I'm taking it first," Shiala added.

I looked up at the ceiling. "Dear Lord, I know I don't particularly believe in you, but I will thank you for these two beautiful asari."

Both of them giggled as they stood up, Liara taking Shiala by the end, gently laying her down on the bed, the green asari scooting back, turning so she could face me, spreading her legs to show her bald pussy. And it was clear she was excited. "I think you should make her cum, Shepard. While you're doing that, she's going to make me cum."

"Oh, I do love it when you sit on my face, Liara," Shiala stated.

"Oh, really?"

"Liara is a little bossy nowadays," Shiala replied, "I do like it quite a bit."

So while I got to work on Shiala, I watched as Liara lowered her pussy to the waiting mouth of Shiala. Honestly, watching that rather distracted me from what I was doing, and I was hard again quite quickly as well. I finally just lowered my eyes and concentrated on Shiala, savouring her taste once again, and letting her know how much I enjoyed it. She couldn't reply, busy as she was pleasing Liara, who was making the sort of noises that suggested Shiala was proving to be rather talented herself.

Liara enjoyed an orgasm first, really riding Shiala's face hard. "Fuck yes, Shiala," she cried, "Goddess, your tongue is so talented. I've taught you to eat my pussy so well." She said with such authority, I think my cock got even harder. "Now you're going to make me cum again. Do you want to do that?" Shiala could barely reply as she was now close to her own orgasm, so Liara distracted her by almost forcing her to eat her out. Shiala eventually cried out, her body shuddering as she came, keeping my hands on her thighs to stop them from slamming shut. "Don't stop, Shepard. Keep eating that pussy."

"Yes, ma'am." Oh, I definitely liked this new Liara. Damn, I didn't know she could be so bossy.

I eventually brought Shiala to orgasm three times before I stopped, watching Liara just keep riding her face before she eventually turned around and lowered her mouth, eating out Shiala to return the favour. I'd seen them do it before, long ago, but there was a new dynamic to their relationship. Before, it had been one of almost equals. Now, it was obvious Liara was in charge, and it seemed Shiala was happy to go along with it.

Liara eventually fell onto the bed alongside her, both of them giggling as they breathed rapidly after their exertions. I shuffled closer to Shiala, kissing her softly on the lips. "I can taste Liara."

"She is very talented with that tongue of hers," Liara stated, turning around so she was lying the same was the us. "Shepard, do you mind if I tell you our idea now?"

"No. What have you got planned?"

"First, you're just going to fuck me like before, though this time, I just want to ride you, Shepard. Is that okay?" I chuckled, so that was her answer. "Then, obviously, you can enjoy some time with Shiala alone. After that is when it might be fun."

"Oh, now I am intrigued."

"I'll show you." She rolled over and opened a drawer next to the bed, eventually rolling back to show me what she'd grabbed. I laughed as I actually should have expected it. "Before you ask, I actually bought this a long time ago but I've never used it with Shiala. Only with other asari I've met."

"And your plan is...?" I asked, actually feeling slightly concerned.

"No, it's not going up your arse, Shepard, so don't worry." She glanced at Shiala. "It's going up hers. We'll double penetrate her."

I looked at Shiala, definitely wide eyed, before back to Liara. "You're serious?"

"It was my idea," Shiala admitted, "Liara and I were talking and she told me about the toy she used with others. I liked the idea, and once she told me you were back, I immediately suggested it."

"This is for later, Shepard. The piece de resistance, as they say."

Shiala rolled away as Liara could see I was hard and ready to go, letting me get comfortable before she simply straddled my lap, slid down my cock, and started to ride. She was enjoying herself immediately watching her breasts sway as she bounced up and down. "Just as great as I remember, Shepard. Goddess, I've missed you cock so much," she cried softly. I reached up to fondle her breasts, earning a smile. "And I remember you loved them as well."

"Perfect, Liara," I said as she lowered herself down so I could use my mouth instead. She wasted little time really driving herself down, almost in a rush to have an orgasm. Not that I minded, as I assumed she wanted more than one. I moved from one breast to the other before I kissed her hard, running a hand down her back towards her arse, giving her tight little hole as tickle.

"I remember the last time you fucked me there, Shepard. I was so nervous."

"And now?"

"Next time you're here, I want you in charge of me. Do what you want."

I couldn't help grin. "I love the new Liara."

"I've had to harden myself due to the life," she said, before needing to stop, closing her eyes and releasing a cry, "Goddess, Shepard," she moaned, "I've missed your cock so much. The things it does to me..." I kissed her again before she needed to break off, sitting back though grabbing my hands for balance. Shiala sat up and took one of her breasts in her mouth, using a hand to fondle her clit at the same time. That was far too much for Liara, feeling her squeeze me tight, the universal sign that she was going to cum, and when it hit, she seemed to shake and shudder almost like having a seizure. Whatever she tried to say was basically unintelligible, but once it passed, she leaned forward and seemed to ride me even harder. Reaching down to grab her firm arse, she said, "Fuck me hard."

I did just that, making her cry out as she leaned up to hold onto the headboard. I fucked her as hard as I could straight away. I wasn't going to cum anytime soon but I wanted her to have another orgasm. Shiala then got into position behind her and definitely started to do something as Liara moaned louder, glancing back. "Put two in Shiala," she instructed.

Liara came again a couple of minutes later, my cock in her cunt and Shiala's fingers in her arse. And she simply couldn't go on after that, immediately lowering her body so she rested on my chest. Wrapping my arms around her, she pressed her legs tight against my body, squeezing me with her arms. And then she cried. Shiala immediately cuddled into us. She didn't wail but the shaking and small sobs were enough.

Eventually, she lifted her head to look at me, lifting a hand to wipe her cheeks dry. "Well, big night so far," I said softly.

"I just really needed that, Shepard. The office was fun earlier but I needed that, to really feel you inside me again and give me an intense orgasm. Two was more than enough though, otherwise I'd be nothing but an emotional wreck the rest of the night."

She immediately slid off me, occasionally shaking as she cuddled into me. Shiala looked ready to go straight away but gave me a couple of minutes to calm down, perhaps thinking if we started immediately, I'd cum quickly.

When I finally entered Shiala, it was completely different. We definitely made what I would call love, the kissing affection, passionate, but soft and tender, her hands and fingers never leaving my face or body, and it remained slow until we needed to feel a release. It was no surprise when she said quite quickly that she loved me. She'd told me before I had died. Liara had known, as had Benezia, Ashley, Tali, everyone else. I had loved her then, I loved her even now, but I'd already shared my feelings for Gianna. I didn't really know if I should say those words again so soon to someone else. I didn't think you could only love one person, I knew such notions were outdated rubbish. Think of all the people you may love during a lifetime. Asari loved many people during theirs. I saw no problem with loving more than one person at once. But I couldn't say it yet.