Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 36

Story Info
A Mass Effect trilogy novelisation.
9.7k words
4.81
4.2k
6

Part 36 of the 69 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Book 2, Chapter 16 -- Love Squared

*****

A/N -- Thanks for those who have been leaving comments or feedback. Always enjoy reading if people have enjoyed a scene or entire chapter. Keep it coming, and hope you keep enjoying the story. Written far ahead and well into covering Mass Effect 3.

*****

Joker and I were the last to leave the Normandy, the crew slowly but surely starting to leave the ship. Joker had complained, stating he felt he was being forced off, but I got him a pair of crutches, and more than one of the crew stated they would happily have him hang around. That certainly surprised him and he eventually relented, accepting the invitation to join them later. I just told him it would do him some good to get fresh air for a change.

So I was last off the ship, leaving only the emergency systems running, EDI still on and she would monitor the important things, sending me any messages of vital importance, otherwise the ship would be locked up tight until we boarded again and left for the next mission. I'd already messaged Liara, and told her that I would be visiting someone else first. She knew who immediately, stating she would meet me the next day, and to just let her know when I would be heading to her office.

I remembered the way, at least, so strolled along, once again marvelling at how advanced everything on Illium seemed to be. Having spent most of my time around the Terminus Systems, or at least Omega, no wonder, I guess. The building I was looking for came into view, heading to the right level, walking through the glass door into a reception area. There was a lone receptionist behind a desk, an asari who looked up and grinned. "How may I help you?"

"I'm here to see Gianna."

"Do you have an appointment?"

"No. If you just tell her Shepard..."

"Oh, she told me about you. Just head right in, Shepard."

Thanking her, I walked down the corridor, a door left or right leading into other offices, the frosted glass door ahead stating 'Gianna Parasini, Private Investigator' with a bunch of letters after that. Guess she had a number of licences to operate around the galaxy. I knocked and opened the door. She looked up and returned my immediate grin. It was like one of the movie scenes, practically leaping over the desk before she leapt into my arms, her lips immediately on mine. It just felt really good to see her again. We kissed for a long time before I placed her feet back on the ground. "I had no idea..."

"Surprise!" I said softly.

"Best one ever. But what are you doing here?"

"I have a couple of days off, so while I was here, I had to stop by and say hello."

"I would hope for a little more than just hello, Shepard."

"Of course. Are you busy?"

"Not anymore."

I couldn't help chuckle at her tone. "Have you eaten yet?" She shook her head so that was the first thing sorted. We'd go grab some lunch. I didn't really know where to go so after she grabbed her jacket, she took my hand and hailed a cab. I wasn't expecting anything fancy, and we ended up heading into a building that was full of eateries, restaurants and take-out joints, with plenty of options, depending on what you wanted, whether it be based on species origin or dietary requirements.

"I don't know about you, Shepard, but I can always murder a good burger. Thankfully, one or two humans have opened up little places on Illium catering to our needs."

We ended up ordering burgers, fries and a beer each from a take-out joint, finding a small table to sit together. I'd learned long ago that Gianna was someone who loved her food, and had no problem taking enormous bites of whatever she was eating. Better than someone who'd just pick at a salad, feeling embarrassed because she was hungry. Annie had always proven to have a bigger appetite than me. Still don't know where she put it all either.

As we ate, she asked questions of what I'd been up to. I asked if she'd heard news of the Collectors, and apparently networks were now starting to report more of the attacks and abductions, so I went into further details, explaining everything since Freedom's Progress. I told her about some of the recruitment missions and one or two other missions. Apparently the death of Donovan Hock had been reported. She was rather amused though didn't admit too much surprise I'd been involved. I told her about the people I'd recruited and also those I was working alongside. Then she asked the question I did fear.

"Are you intimate with anyone on the ship?"

I never lied to Kelly. And I had never lied to Gianna. "Yes. Kelly is with me in our cabin."

Immediate interest, though I guess she simply wondered what Kelly was like. "Anyone else?"

"Yes, but nothing serious. You know, just the occasional... you know..." I trailed off, though she just chuckled.

"Shepard, I know, remember?" She took a sip of beer before asking, "This Kelly, it's serious then?"

"Yes. At least as serious as I am about you. The only difference is... she's with me all the time. I know we message constantly but..."

"It's hard for both of us, Shepard. All we can do is appreciate the times we can be together. So, after this, I'm taking you back to my apartment." I raised my eyebrows and couldn't help smirk. "It's been a few weeks since I last saw you, Shepard. So we're going back to my apartment for a few hours. Then you can treat me to dinner for being such an understanding girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?"

"You said you loved me, Shepard. So I think I've been upgraded to girlfriend from lover."

I agreed to dinner, then had a further idea which I wasn't sure she would agree to. "Why don't I invite a couple of others? Those who are important to me as well..."

"I won't find it awkward if you won't, Shepard. I'd like to meet these other women who have apparently captured your heart."

"You would?"

"Of course. If you've chosen them, Shepard, they must be special. I... did some research while you were gone. I may have spoken to one or two of them. Liara, of course. But I also spoke with Emily."

"You did?"

"Just a few times in the first few months after you disappeared. I like to think we helped each other. Have you seen her since?"

"Only the once as going to and from the Citadel is difficult. Council basically warned me off going there too often."

I sent a message to a few people about organising dinner. I received one from Liara immediately, stating she would organise reservations for us. Nothing too fancy but it would ensure privacy and intimacy. Not that sort of intimacy, just that we could talk quietly, enjoy some good food, and chat about anything we wanted without eavesdropping.

After finishing our meal and beer, Gianna and I walked around hand in hand, letting the food settle before we headed back to apartment. Once inside, she leapt on me again, carrying her to the bedroom, where clothing was removed with urgency before I had her back on the bed, legs spread with my face between them, making her moan loudly within a couple of minutes. The fact she was already wet by the time I had her down to her underwear suggested she was already rather turned on. When I mentioned that, she simply laughed as I stopped for a moment. "Shepard, I was ready to just throw you on my desk the moment you walked into my office. God, just feeling your arms wrap around me as we walk gets me excited."

I took that a signal to slow down what I was doing as she propped herself up on her elbows to watch me eat her out, looking up into her eyes constantly as I did. Teasing her a little, I then chose to kiss up over her flat stomach before focusing on her breasts for a little while, up and over her collarbone before her neck and eventually her lips. "Are you going to finish what you started?" she breathed.

"Of course, but there's more enjoyment to be had, Gianna. We don't need to rush."

She lay back and enjoyed it as I did eventually end up back between her legs. Eating her out, I was rock hard myself, letting her know how excited I was just by eating her out. She thought that was a turn on and also rather sweet. When she did enjoy her first orgasm, I had to hold her legs wide as I kept going until she finally asked me to stop, admitting that she was feeling a little more sensitive than usual. That just gave me an excuse to kiss back up her body again before I lying beside her, running my fingers up and down her body, avoiding the more sensitive parts. She met my eyes, and she just seemed... happy.

We made love a few minutes later. It didn't last long at all. I'm not embarrassed to admit that. I was far too excited to be with her again, and once she had her legs locked around me, it was always going to end quickly. When I looked up, slight embarrassed, she kissed the tip of my nose smiled. "Trust me, I take that as a compliment that you are quite excited to see me, Shepard," she said softly.

"Fifteen minutes then it'll be better..."

She shut me up with another kiss. "We're being intimate, Shepard. Trust me, it's perfect."

Around fifteen minutes later, I had the pleasure of Gianna slowly beginning to ride me, a constant smile on her face, flinging her hair back every so often so she could meet my eyes, my hands gently caressing her body. It was definitely one of the most beautiful things I'd ever seen. Her body was exquisite, needing to sit up every so often just kiss a part of it, then kiss her, feeling and hearing her moan and gasp before I lay back down. Only when she leaned forward herself did she require actual movement from me, making her squeal and giggle when I'd give her the occasional thrust.

The second time definitely lasted much longer. Gianna had a lot of fun, but after a couple of orgasms, she was starting to feel tired herself, so she gave me the great pleasure of hopping off but getting onto her hands and knees. While I always enjoyed that, I preferred it when she was resting back against me so I could continue running my hands over her body, plus it allowed me access to her back, shoulders, neck, cheeks and also to whisper dirty things into her ear.

Plus, I could also gently fondle her clit, giving her another orgasm, which left her begging for me to finish so we could stop.

Cuddling into me later, we fell asleep for at least an hour, waking up just as light outside was starting to fade. After enjoying a shower together, again making her laugh constantly as I tickled her in between all the kissing and cuddling, we dressed and I contacted everyone, confirming whether they would be joining us for dinner. After receiving affirmative responses, Gianna turned heads as we walked outside together, dressed in a lovely little black dress, that left her shoulders exposed, a hint of cleavage, and ended at her knees. She wore a necklace with a pendant that sank into said cleavage, a pair of black heels and stockings that were definitely meant to grab my attention. She'd done her hair and only the faintest of make-up was applied.

Kelly was waiting outside for us to arrive, in a dress of a similar design, to be honest. I made introductions, thinking it was going to be awkward, but they were immediately friendly with each other. Liara and Shiala arrived no more than five minutes later, both looking radiant, Liara in a purple gown, or that's what I called it anyone, and Shiala wearing a blue one, though hers was shorter and definitely tighter. After more introductions, I suggested we head inside.

It was a small, cosy restaurant, tables spaced out for privacy, and we ended up in one of the few booths, myself in the middle, Gianna and Liara to one side, Kelly and Shiala to the other. We ordered drinks immediately, scanned the menu's and, after ordering food that we could all share, I sat back and listened as the girls talked between themselves. Of course, it wasn't going to take forever before a question or two was aimed at me.

"Did you have fun with Gianna this afternoon?" Kelly asked.

Before I could reply, Gianna grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek. "We had a wonderful afternoon, Kelly. Have to make the most of our brief time together. You do get the treat of having him more often."

"We would love to visit here more often. Illium is beautiful. But... you know, Collectors and things..."

"Oh, I understand. Shepard met me on Noveria, after all. We had a brief but passionate romance before he had to go off chasing Saren again. But we managed to meet up again once he had saved us all from annihilation. What was it, Shepard? A week together?" I just nodded. "Kelly, I think we are all very lucky women. And obviously very understanding as well."

"Has Shepard ever shown... concern?"

"He has, Kelly, but I've assured him more than once that I am more than willing to share him with others. I can already see from the women who have joined me tonight that he has excellent taste in partners."

"Well, I can see why he fell for you," Shiala stated.

"I will admit, I have not met a green asari before. I believe there is a story?"

"There is, Gianna. Long and involving Shepard, of course. Rest assured I am not ill. In fact, the reason I am green has given me some other benefits."

"And Liara, I understand you were alongside Shepard during his first mission?"

"I was, Gianna. And I am also one of the reasons why he is back with us. Has he shared much about his return?"

"Bits and pieces when we met the first time. We haven't really talked much today." Kelly and Shiala both laughed lightly to themselves. I just took a sip of my drink, trying not to look too smug. "Why Cerberus though?"

"They were the only group who had the science capable of rebuilding him. I will not share what I saw when we first recovered him. Let's just say it was not the man you see sitting with us now. But, well, there was enough remaining to work with."

"So," Kelly said, "I understand that the four of us here have been intimate with him then?" The other three nodded. "And we are all happy enough with that arrangement? None of us are going to make an ultimatum? I know I'm not. And Gianna has just told us she is happy. Shiala, Liara, what about you?"

"I would love to re-join the ship, Kelly, but I owe the people of Feros my continued support. All I can do is try and visit a location wherever Shepard lands, be it here, the Citadel, even Omega if necessary."

"Liara?"

"Kelly, I will take any moment I can get with him. We're not the only four, remember. I understand there are a couple of others on the ship..."

"More than a couple," Kelly said, glancing at me and winking, "I think he's looking at half a dozen."

"God, don't you get tired, Shepard?" Gianna joked.

"Look, I don't exactly go around from room to room, just... you know, expecting... Kelly is with me nearly every night. I can count on one hand how often I've been with anyone else. And some others have indicated interest but nothing has happened." I then looked at Kelly. "Can I share that night we had with everyone?"

"I'll share," she said eagerly, "So it was after one of his missions. I'm not sure how it got started, but we were having one of those all girl's evenings on the ship. Anyway, Shepard becomes a topic of conversation..."

"Naturally," Liara interjected with humour.

"And, well, after a few drinks, there were suggestions that we drag him down and have some fun. So I head upstairs and it doesn't take all that much persuasion to have him follow me. Tali was in the middle of sharing stories of your time on the Normandy..."

"Ah, was she speaking of a certain krogan, or a certain female soldier?" Shiala asked.

"Well, both, to be honest. Everyone learned that night Tali likes to share stories. Anyway, one thing led to another, Shepard ends up naked in a room full of women, I end up blowing him along with Miranda and Jack... then the three of us find ourselves properly fucked by him as well. By the end, I think everyone woman in that room wanted him. Even Samara, and she's taken a vow of celibacy."

"I didn't do that for you earlier," Gianna whispered.

I just gave her a look. "Um, I don't mind, Gianna, considering the sex we had was fucking sensational."

"Shepard is coming to ours tomorrow night, isn't he?" Shiala asked Liara.

"I assume he still is. Though Gianna and Kelly are more than welcome to join us."

"Though I would love to, I... I'm not sure I'm interested in others being there. I can share him as in separately, but threesomes or moresomes are not really my thing," Gianna admitted.

"And we understand completely," Liara replied, "Kelly?"

"Do you enjoy female company, both of you?"

"Well, Shiala and I have been intimate for some time, Kelly. Since before we lost Shepard."

"Oh..."

"So if you care to join us tomorrow night, I believe the human saying is 'the more, the merrier'. Though, I guess we can't invite everyone from the ship." Liara then looked at Gianna. "Of course, he is going nowhere except with you after dinner, Gianna. We certainly wouldn't wish to infringe on the brief time you actually have. Part of me feels guilty about having him to ourselves when his time here is so brief."

"I may join you tomorrow night, I just won't get heavily involved in what I think might be happening at times."

"If you like asari food, Shiala and I are very good cooks."

"Okay, I'm sold. I love asari food. One of the best things about Illium."

"Aside from all the asari, of course," Liara said with humour.

Thankfully, the topics moved on, Kelly and Gianna getting to know each other, and getting to know Liara and Shiala. Somehow, I think by the time we left the restaurant a couple of hours later, they were well on the way to becoming firm friends. I did ask what Kelly was doing that evening, and she had booked herself a hotel room with a view, and admitted, loudly enough, that she would simply head back and masturbate a few times before going to sleep. Shiala had a look on her face, suggesting she wanted to offer her something else, but Liara gave a brief shake of the head, suggesting 'not tonight'.

Heading off with Gianna, I wrapped an arm around her waist as she hugged into me while we walked. "You have excellent taste, Shepard. I should be here right now, either extremely jealous or... I don't know, just not here at all. But having talked to them tonight, they're all just... lovely. I guess we do live in different times, people are more open-minded about things. To be honest, before I met you, I would never have thought about this sort of life."

"I made you reconsider?"

"Yes and no. Part of me thought I was the one in the wrong because you let it be known I wasn't the only one. But when I thought about it, you told me the truth, that any woman you were intimate with was aware of everyone else, so it's not like you lied or kept it a secret. We all agreed knowing the circumstances. Any one of us could have said no."

Arriving back at her apartment, she led me by the hand to the couch, where she had me stand in front of it, but not sit, her hands immediately going to the belt of my trousers as she kissed me, the sort of kiss that was always going to influence a reaction in my body. Once she had everything undone, I felt my trousers and underwear drop, her soft hand immediately grasping my cock. "That's what I wanted," she whispered, before she gently pushed me back onto the couch before she settled onto her knees between my legs.

She licked my cock like a lollipop for quite a while, just teasing me over and over again. I could only watch her, captivated by her tongue running up and down my shaft, teasing the head of my cock over and over. Any time I wanted to touch her, she gently brushed my hand away. "No, my treat for you, Shepard. But no touching for now."

So I simply got comfortable and let her continue. She eventually started to swallow my cock, inch by slow inch. Just the feeling of her hot breath on it sent shivers up my body. I knew when my climax arrived, it was going to be good. And she definitely knew what she was doing. Soon enough, her head was bobbing up and down, ever so slowly, but what she was doing with her tongue at the same time had me moaning rather loudly. God, she was talented.