Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her nose touched me, she did sit back for a moment and smile. "Haven't done that before," she said, before she simply carried on. I eventually did run my hand through her hair, which she liked too much, so I was allowed to do that at least, her eyes now looking up into mine constantly as she soon picked up the tempo.

"Fuck," I practically growled. I did wonder if this was one of the longest blowjobs I'd ever received. I wasn't timing, but she'd certainly been taking her time, showing such love to me. "Gianna," I whispered.

She didn't reply, now intent on making me cum, particularly as I started to gently move up into her mouth. Now her eyes moved, her sole focus on making me cum. I didn't even bother asking where she wanted it. Her body language, the way her mouth was clamped over my cock, everything told me it was going in her mouth to be swallowed. I grabbed her hair a little tighter, the sign I was closed. She gently grabbed my hand and held it as I warned her one last time before I erupted.

I definitely saw stars as I came. I'm sure I shouted my thanks to god as well, though I didn't particularly believe in the big guy. She squealed as I emptied myself, hearing her swallow as I'm sure I filled her mouth. I relaxed back into the couch immediately, feeling a grin spread across my face, as I felt her tongue run along my cock for a couple of more minutes before she finally lifted her head to look at me.

"I love you," I whispered.

"You're just saying that because I just gave you the best blowjob ever. But I love you too." She stood up and I watched as she undid the back of her dress, dropping it to reveal no bra, black panties, garter and stocking, while leaving her heels, before she sat on my lap, leaning forward to kiss me. "I take it you enjoyed that, Shepard?"

"You've worn me out, Gianna."

"Fifteen minutes?" she asked, giggling away.

"Oh, I might need longer this time."

All that didn't stop us making out, and my mouth certainly found its way to parts of her upper body she certainly enjoyed. She made some delightful little noises as I spent plenty of time focusing on her breasts, suggesting I may have liked them very much. I assured her that I most certainly did. All that certainly helped me rise to attention, Gianna simply moving her panties to the side and sliding down my cock once I was rock hard again.

She rode me slowly to start with, and this time my hands could touch her, and they immediately went to her back, running my fingers up and down, almost tickling her, before I firmly grabbed her arse, giving both cheeks a good squeeze. With a hand on each shoulder, it was obvious she was just as turned on now, as she was soon riding me faster and faster, her mouth hungry for mine, whimpering as she seemed desperate to orgasm herself.

When it arrived, it must have been a good one, as she collapsed against my chest, and she asked me not to stroke her back or anything. I did it once and she almost leapt off my lap, so I just held her as she shuddered occasionally. "So, good as mine then?" I whispered.

"Definitely, but that's just the first one."

I didn't particularly want to stay on the couch any longer, so I easily picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, where I undressed my completely before joining her. The only thing she removed were her panties, leaving everything else on. Damn, Gianna certainly knew what I liked.

We made love the rest of the night, only stopping when I came, and simply needed to recharge, or when we were both so worn out, we needed a break and a drink. Eventually, we just lay side by side, cuddling her into me, as we talked about anything that came to mind. The best thing I heard is that she was definitely enjoying her life on Illium. She knew that made things difficult for us, particularly for when I would eventually leave Cerberus, but we would try and make it work.

"Well, at least three of your four lovers are here, Shepard," she suggested.

"Hmmm. Good point."

"Might have to talk with Kelly, see if she'd like to live here too."

"What, we all end up living together or something?"

"Could you make it work?"

"Could you?"

"Shepard, I'd be living with you permanently. That's a win for me. And you'd be living with me, and I know you'd love that too."

"Definitely."

Waking up the next day, we made love again before having a shower. I messaged Liara, and she suggested we spent the day alone before heading over late afternoon. Gianna agreed to that, and we spent all day relaxing in the bedroom, barely getting out of bed, watching old movies that she enjoyed. They were very old, some of the technology hilariously outdated, such as using oil burning automobiles, and police officers carrying weapons that fired metallic bullets. But Gianna seemed to love them, so we just snuggled and made out like a pair of teenagers, missing half the movie each time.

Eventually getting up and dressing, we headed out into Illium hand in hand, deciding to walk all the way to Liara's apartment. It was quite the walk, but Gianna was wearing comfortable shoes, dressing for comfort for the evening. She had a fair idea what was going to happen, and admitted that if it got too uncomfortable, she'd call it a night. I more than understood, as she knew that nights like what happened in the lounge of the Normandy were rare, and it generally wasn't something I was involved in either.

Shiala opened the door upon our arrival, greeting Gianna with a kiss on each cheek, and had no embarrassment kissing me as I would have expected. Inside, Kelly had already arrived, so I kissed her, with Liara already in the kitchen preparing dinner, so I had a little fun with her, kissing her before running my hand down to between her legs. That made her laugh, at least, giving my hand a gentle slap. "Behave," she warned with plenty of humour and a large smile.

"Looks like a smorgasbord of food here, Liara."

"Well, after what Kelly and Shiala talked about earlier, I figured we might need some energy."

"Oh, and what did Kelly and Shiala talk about?" Liara just gave me a look suggesting I was an idiot. "You do know Gianna..."

"I know, Shepard. We'll see how things go. If it gets too much, we can stop."

"No, Gianna said she was content to leave for the evening. I'll just make sure I see her tomorrow."

"When do you leave?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure. I said two days, but I've heard nothing from Miranda and I've received no messages either."

"Well, you're more than welcome to stay with us or Gianna during the duration, Shepard."

Joining the other three on the couch, I was left thinking that Kelly, Shiala and Liara may have already fooled around a little. That didn't both me in the slightest, but Shiala and Kelly certainly seemed friendlier than the night before. Gianna sat on the other side of me, leaning into my side, my arm wrapped around her. Shiala sat closest on the other side. Liara eventually left everything to cook, joining us by sitting on the floor in front of us. It was surprisingly comfortable, Shiala and Liara chatting about life on Illium again, Kelly talking life back on Earth, Gianna about some of the work she'd done on Noveria before leaving.

It continued as we sat down for dinner, and I think we were all complimenting Liara on her talents in the kitchen within two minutes. Everything she cooked was eaten, every plate was cleared, and no-one could complain about being hungry again. We also shared a couple of bottles of asari wine, Liara assuring Kelly and Gianna that it was low-alcoholic compared to human wines, but certainly fruitier than most wines brewed on our own homeworld.

Retiring to the lounge again, Liara turned on some music, just enough to provide ambience, turning own the lights enough to set the mood. It was obvious by now that I was centre of attention, it was a case of who would move first. Shiala wasted no time expressing what she wanted, as I'd been sat down all of five minutes before she straddled my lap and kissed me, and there was a hunger and desire I remembered all too well from our time together in the Normandy. Wearing a thin dress, I undid the back of that easily, lowering it down to reveal her body, pleased to see she wasn't wearing a bra, my mouth immediately finding a nipple.

"And so it begins," Liara stated with humour.

While Shiala enjoyed what I was doing, she soon lifted herself from my lap onto the floor, but I'll be honest, I wasn't interest in that. I surprised her by stopping her, standing up and gently placing her down where I had been sitting. Reaching up under her dress, she was wearing panties, at least, pulling those off before I lifted her dress to reveal what I wanted.

I glanced at Gianna first. "Are you okay?"

"Definitely," she replied quietly, "I want to see it from this point of view."

Shiala was definitely excited. Not because she was so obviously wet. I had a feeling all four of them were by now. But when I simply touched her with my tongue, she moaned loudly, before I looked up to see her blushing, and definitely embarrassed. "Look, I've behaved since you walked in the door, Shepard. I wanted you within five seconds..."

"You're not the only one," Kelly added.

"Right, Kelly and Liara, sit next to Shiala. Gianna, want to join in with this at least?"

"Not right now, Shepard. Maybe later."

As I started to eat out Shiala, Kelly sat to one side of her, wasting no time removing her panties, though I figured out now why the three were wearing skirts, with Liara doing the same thing. I focused on Shiala, and as excited as she was, making her orgasm wasn't particularly difficult or laborious. Might sound a little arrogant there, but it's the truth. What didn't help was the fact Kelly and Liara both leaned over, a breast and nipple in each mouth, which simply turned her on further.

Once I'd made Shiala cum, Liara was next, and she was ready for me, a hand on my head as she forced her pussy into my mouth. She definitely knew what she liked now, practically rubbing herself into my face, desperate for me to lick her everywhere. So I went one further, lifted her up slightly, and tongue her arse. That got her attention. "Goddess, we might have to do that one day," she said.

"He's already fucked me there," Kelly confessed, "Best night ever."

I gave Liara the full treatment, sliding a couple of fingers inside her while just focusing on her clit. With fingers pumping and flicking her there, she was never going to last too long. I could see Shiala leaning over, whispering dirty words into her ear. It was far too much for my blue lover, and when she came, she came hard, squeezing my fingers tightly, her legs wanting to squeeze my entire body. I didn't relent, fingers pumping harder, relentlessly fondling and licking her clit, until she simply cried out enough. I sat back on my knees as she relaxed back into the couch.

That's when I stood up and disrobed completely, three sets of eyes immediately going to my crotch, as I was obviously rock hard by now. Shiala licked her lips, while Gianna was definitely thinking about staying now. Kelly wanted to be fucked, but she was going to be eaten out first. She spread her legs, lifting them back so her knees were almost level with her chin, completely exposing herself. I just licked up and down her slit before delving her depths with my tongue, watching her head roll back with an enormous grin on her face.

"Fuck," she cried out.

"You got lube, Liara?"

She scoffed, looking to see her disappear. Kelly was now watching me with interest as Liara reappeared a minute later. I squirted some onto a couple of my fingers and, while eating her out, I started to play with her other hole. She loved it. Absolutely loved it. And when I finally slid my fingers into her, gently pumping them in and out, I knew she was going to have one hell of an orgasm.

"Fuck yes," she groaned.

"You going to cum with my fingers in your arse, Kelly?"

"Yes, Shepard," she hissed.

"Would you love my cock there later?"

"More than anything."

I was only teasing for the moment, though I had a feeling it wasn't only Kelly who may have enjoyed it that night. I glanced across to see Shiala and Liara both watching, fondling themselves. Gianna was still dressed, but her hand was down the front of her jeans. She met my eyes and smiled, so she was enjoying it at least.

Kelly was rather delirious by now, or so it seemed, begging me to make her cum, finger her arse faster, fuck her arse later, and various other suggestions that made me raise my eyebrows, but carried away as she was, it just made me double down in an effort to make her orgasm even harder.

When she did, it was a thing of beauty, her entire body seeming to shudder as she cried out. I think she may have even started to cry a little bit it was so good. I kept on going until she calmed down just enough, whispering that it was enough. I stopped as she relaxed her legs, her feet touching the floor. I left soft kisses up her body until I met her lips, where she kissed me with such passion in that moment, it momentarily left me speeches when her eyes met mine.

"Wow," Gianna stated quietly.

Kelly just caressed my cheek. "Yes, wow."

"Are you sure you don't want to join in, Gianna?" Liara asked, "No pressure, but there is no reason to be embarrassed. And we certainly don't expect you to be intimate with us."

I think all of us watching Gianna make up her mind. I'll admit, a larger part of me hoped she would stay than leave. I didn't expect her to be intimate with anyone else except myself either, but I certainly wouldn't be embarrassed being intimate with her in front of the others. She took a few seconds before nodding. She didn't get undressed straight away, though did walk over and gently inserted her fingers into my mouth. "For later," she whispered.

"Okay, while it's fun out here, I think adjourning to the bedroom would be best, yes?" Liara asked.

There was definite agreement, Kelly rising to her feet somewhat unsteadily, so I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, following the other three, Shiala and Liara taking off their dresses on the way, so I was following two naked asari. Soon as I put Kelly down, her dress came off as well. Gianna stopped at the threshold and started to undress as well, though only as far as her underwear. I noticed the dampness in her panties and gave her a quick hug. "Are you sure?" I whispered into her ear.

"Definitely," she whispered back, "Watching you with others... It's a turn on. I thought I'd feel differently, but seeing how you look at them, like you look at me. I definitely understand now."

I kissed her softly for that, and when she pulled back, I was greeted by nothing but a smile. She joined the other four on the bed, Kelly on one edge, Shiala and Liara in the middle, with Gianna on the other. I walked to the edge of the bed and just stood there, waiting for someone to move. Kelly was crawling forward within five seconds, gobbling down my cock without hesitation, her head bobbing up and down so fast, so quickly, one would have thought she was desperate for my cum. Shiala joined her seconds later, the pair alternating who would blow me. Liara simply sat back and watched with Gianna.

"Well, I think we know who loves sucking his cock now," Liara said.

"Oh, I gave him quite the blowjob yesterday. I've never taken such a big load in my mouth before," Gianna confessed.

"Has he given you a facial yet?"

"Not yet. I prefer to swallow is cum rather than leave it on my face. You mean marking, don't you?" Liara nodded. "Oh, well, he's already sprayed cum across half my body so I've been marked, don't worry."

"I'll let those two have their fun for now. I know I'll get a load eventually. I'd rather it somewhere else."

"You're not worried about wearing him out?"

"If his cock isn't working, he has a mouth and fingers to use, Gianna. Or Shiala or Kelly can provide some entertainment."

I could listen to them converse as Kelly and Shiala pleased me together, both running their tongues along my shaft at one stage, one with my cock, the other focusing on my balls at other times. Then the pair came to some sort of unspoken agreement, each blowing me for around a minute, swapping each time, both urging me on to cum on them when their mouth wasn't full of cock.

"Who's taking it?" I managed to groan, feeling myself get close.

"Shiala," Kelly replied immediately, "She can share it with me."

I definitely liked the sound of that, Shiala taking over completely, her eyes looking up into mine, almost desperate for me to cum in her mouth. I ran a hand around to the back of her head, gently caressing the back of her crest. I'd done some readying myself and her eyes nearly rolled back into her head in pleasure. "In a second," I whispered.

Shiala squealed when the first shot hit the back of her throat, though she kept bobbing her head up and down, eager not to spill a drop. I barely heard her over my own groans as I had to stop myself fucking her face, it felt so good. Only when I was empty did I allow my body to relax, letting go of her head. She sat back and looked up, opening her mouth to show me the contents. "Naughty," I said.

Then she looked at Kelly and the two shared quite the kiss. Even Liara seemed slightly surprised by it before they both looked at me with a smile, and made sure they made noise as they swallowed. "Okay, that is one of the hottest things I've seen so far," I said.

Kelly wasn't done just yet, swallowing my cock again, eager to clean me up and I think she just wanted to keep blowing me. Despite the fact I'd just cum, I was still relatively hard. So she happily kept pleasing me, running my hand through her hair, Shiala sitting on her knees next to her, feeling her hand run up and down my back as I kissed her. Liara was now feeling left out, but did something that surprised me, eventually positioning herself underneath Kelly, who positioned herself in a way that Liara could eat her out while she could continue blowing me.

Figuring those two could occupy each other, I eventually lowered Shiala onto her back, took my cock from Kelly's mouth and slid inside Shiala, who's face lit up once I'd buried my cock inside her. I glanced up at Gianna, pleased to see she was being turned on, her right hand down the front of her panties, quite clearly fondling herself. "Want me next?" I asked.

"No, Shepard, you just have fun. I've had you nearly two whole days. Watching you like this is very exciting. These women are rather enthralled by you."

"I love him," Shiala said ever so sweetly. I just met her eyes and smiled. "I do, Shepard. Seeing you last time just reinforced those feelings again."

Shiala and I made love, that much was clear. It was tender and gentle, feeling her legs wrap around me, begging, desperate for me to give her as much as I could with each thrust. Gianna eventually did move, lying beside us, her face watching Shiala, who was as expressive as always when we made love, whether it was in the faces she made, the sounds that escaped her, or the little comments about how great it felt. The way the women talked about me, you'd think I walked around with a twelve-inch long, six-inch wide cock. I don't, but some people would think I have a hose between my legs.

As I'd just cum, I was going to last quite a while, but Shiala seemed to be in it for the long haul, as she didn't want to change, she wanted to be underneath me, feeling me thrust gently into her for as long as possible. "I just need your cock inside me," she said quietly.

By now, even Kelly and Liara had stopped having fun, watching Shiala and I make love. Liara did roll over to share a sweet kiss with her, but Shiala didn't want to be distracted by anyone except me. What I did want was for her to cum, though, so I asked for a pillow, placing that underneath her butt. She gasped when I restarted, and the smile suggested it was going to work. Loosening her grip around my body, she moved her legs and body so I could slide even deeper into her, really making her moan now, and that's when I started to up the tempo.