Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Shepard," she cried quietly.

"Pound that asari pussy," Kelly added. I did have to stare at her in surprise for a moment. "She clearly wants it," she added.

Liara couldn't resist, sitting back and starting to fondle herself. I guess it's exciting watching your sometime lover being fucked by your other lover. We'd been going for some time now, and while I didn't feel an orgasm approaching, I was feeling a little tired. Having a lot of sex was sometimes worse than going into battle. Left me just as sweaty too.

"I'm close," Shiala whispered, fingers now digging into my back, almost moving her body to meet my thrusts, desperate to orgasm. "So close," she whispered again.

"Make her cum, Shepard," Gianna said, "Make her cum hard. So hard she'll pass out."

"You're getting into it, aren't you?" Kelly asked.

"I honestly thought this would be awkward. But it's... beautiful. And seeing her face, the joy and love she is experiencing, how could it be anything but?"

Shiala cried out one final time before I felt the usual effects of an orgasm, whether it be a human or asari. I kept thrusting into her but lowered my body close to hers so she could hold onto me, her legs wrapping around me as well. "Keep going!" she cried. I wasn't going to stop anyway, but carried on at the same tempo, making her cry out again and again. When she eventually grew quiet and I felt her relax, only then did I stop, her eyes meeting mine before she pulled my head down to kiss her. "Fuck I love you, Shepard," she breathed upon breaking the kiss.

Gently pushing me up, she moved back so my cock popped free, now coated in her juices. I looked at Liara, who eagerly slid forward to taste her lover and also get a taste of my cock. Once she was happy, I spun her around and slid my cock into her from behind, smacking her arse once I'd buried myself. "I'm in charge tonight." When she immediately lowered her head but raised her arse, I almost chuckled. I held my hand out to Kelly, who just seemed to know what I was thinking. Holding onto Liara with one hand, I wasted little time pounding her and she... absolutely loved it.

Kelly poured some lube onto Liara's butt, and I spent a little time rubbing it in, making it all shiny under the light, before I started to press against her tight little hole with my thumb. She certainly made appreciative noises. "I had no idea you wanted it, Shepard," she moaned.

"I'm only teasing for now, but after our last time together with Shiala, I did wonder if you were interested in return."

"If it's you, definitely."

"Hang on, what?" Gianna asked

"Last time Shepard was here, he and Liara double penetrated me," Shiala explained, now lying back on a couple of pillows, simply relaxing, "Liara wore a strap on and used it on my arse."

I noticed the raised eyebrows from Gianna, perhaps not expecting that. Kelly raised a hand and stated straight away, "I'm up for it. Only proviso is that Shepard is in my arse."

"That can be arranged," Liara managed to reply, as I was now really pounding her, and my thumb was now buried in her arse. "Goddess, even your thumb is enormous, Shepard."

"Done this before?"

"Fingers at most, Shepard. I'm a virgin back there otherwise."

I glanced at Kelly. "Want to wear a strap on tonight as well?"

"Liara?" Kelly asked.

"Yes," she hisses, "Yes, for Shepard, anything."

Damn, she might have had the personality change with others, but when it came to me, it seemed Liara was going to revert to type at times. I wasn't going to complain. I eventually changed position, taking an even more dominant position over her, really driving my cock into her, though I could lean down and leave gentle kisses on her face. "Trying to cum in you," I told her quietly.

"I'm loving it, Shepard. Keep going."

"Tell me if it's too much." I always worried at times as, I'll be honest, I wasn't being gentle on her. I really wanted to fuck her hard. She had this way about her now that was rather captivating, left thinking the sex would be passionate... and hard. She'd really just want to fuck. And, from what we were doing now, I wasn't wrong.

I eventually stopped for a moment and pulled out. Her bed was quite high off the ground, so I stepped off the bed and dragged her over to the edge, where I could really start to hammer into her. She still kept her head down, turned back to face me now really get into it. I could feel another orgasm coming, thankful as I was starting to feel the strain of all the attention. "Close," I warned. She pushed back against me, eager to be fucked but more eager for something else.

Both hands gripping her hips tight, I upped the tempo as much as I could, the sound of our skin slapping now echoing around the quiet bedroom. I growled as I buried myself as I came inside her, really forcing every inch of my cock into her before I felt empty again, gently pushing her down so she could lay flat on the bed, and I followed her, eventually resting on my forearms just above her. "Well, that was something else," Liara whispered.

"Okay?"

"Shepard, that was fantastic. Goddess, I haven't been fucked like that since... well, the old Normandy when you gave it to me good a couple of times. I remember Benezia watching her daughter get absolutely fucked. Her face was priceless."

"Hang on, you had a threesome with mother and daughter, Shepard?" Gianna asked.

"Only the once, and it didn't get weird," Liara replied, "But Mother adored Shepard. She was thankful he chose to save her, but once she got to know him, she was another who needed to be with him."

I pulled out and flopped onto the bed, my cock deflating and I knew I was out of action for a little while. Shiala cuddled into me straight away, Gianna doing the same. Kelly had a look on her face which Liara seemed to recognise. The asari spun around, again on all fours, and the three of us watching Kelly eat out Liara, and I had a good reason why she was doing that. I just laughed as the pair put on a show for us again.

I couldn't help the yawn that escaped me. "Tired?" Shiala asked.

"It's been a fun night. And while I love the idea of giving it to Kelly, there is no rush to do everything tonight. We've had fun, right?" All four agreed. "And we have tomorrow as well. I have no idea how long we're actually going to be here, so let's just have fun together but not wear ourselves out constantly."

Shiala sighed with relief. "I couldn't possibly handle another orgasm," she admitted.

"I've had enough too," Liara added, "Though I'm not complaining about the talents of Kelly at the moment."

"Kelly?" I asked.

"Shepard, you gave me such an orgasm earlier, I'm still coming down from the high. Trust me, we can just all chill out now and relax."

We couldn't all sleep in the same bed, and the apartment Liara had was enormous, explaining that she often had visitors who needed a room to sleep in. I didn't mind who I ended up sleeping with though it wasn't a particular surprise that I ended up with Shiala by herself. And it definitely wasn't a surprise when, after she shut the door for privacy, we made love again. We didn't keep the noise down but it's not like we were deliberately loud, Shiala simply desperate for me to be inside her once again, arms and legs wrapped around my body, whispering, begging in my ear to keep going for as long as possible. She ended up riding me, of course, and I thought she would have called it quits after an orgasm. I was proven wrong.

I lost track of the time as she kept going, one after the other, but she eventually had to give up, her entire body turning to jelly as she finally rested on my chest, almost falling asleep straight away. I could only chuckle as I held her, hearing her murmur things in return. "I love you too," I whispered.

Waking up before her the next morning, I snuck out of bed and headed straight for a shower, not surprised to be joined by Kelly, who immediately sank to her knees again, though I pulled her up and just cuddled her. "Horny?" I asked quietly.

"Just wanted to make you happy."

I leaned back and gently caressed her face. "Kelly, just doing this makes me happy."

I think I nearly made her cry before she cuddled into me. "Well, I love this too." The shower definitely attracted attention and soon all five of us were washing. Even Gianna joined us. I guess having seen all the skin on show last night, she'd lost her inhibitions. She received plenty of compliments regardless, everyone behaving as we simply washed before drying and heading out for breakfast.

Liara explained that she really had to return to the office that day, while Gianna certainly didn't want to but she did have clients to keep happy, so she would head off as well. Kelly had organised to meet up with some of the girls from the Normandy, and Shiala had meetings to do with the colony situation on Illium. So, somewhat surprisingly, I found myself with nothing to really do. I didn't really feel like organising everyone to take off, getting in contact with Miranda and stating that we would remain on Illium until I gave the order to leave. Certainly not indefinite, but we would remain and simply take advantage of it.

We left the apartment together, letting the girls know I would keep myself occupied until we could meet up later. Kelly did invite me along to join them later, which I agreed to, but I told them I'd keep myself occupied until then.

I ended up back on the ship, and knowing what Joker was like, I let him know, meeting him at the docking bay. He was rather thankful to be allowed back onto the ship, immediately returning to his seat and getting to work, no doubt optimising the Normandy ready for our eventual departure. No idea where we'd head next, but he probably had a million different flight paths in his head already.

After grabbing a coffee from the mess, I headed upstairs to my cabin, sat at my desk, and flicked through the messages on my terminal. I'd barely been gone two days and there was enough there already to keep me busy for hours. With little else to do, I settled in and started reading. News about Collector sightings. One more colony world had been hit, the Alliance arriving within a day though it was still too little, too late. A note on the Council and my unexpected return, stating I still enjoyed my Spectre status but they would disavow any actions due to my current allegiance. Udina simply replied to any questions about me with a 'no comment', so that was something, at least. Regarding any personal messages, Emily was keen to meet up with me again, hoping for a short interview and then a proper reunion. Ashley sent me a short message and a poem by someone with the surname of Byron. My knowledge of literature was slim at best, though I appreciated the sentiment.

Before I realised it, my stomach was grumbling, checking the time to see it was mid-afternoon already. Just as I was readying myself to head back out to grab lunch, and perhaps meet up with Kelly and the others for a drink, Shiala called me. "Hello, Shiala."

"Shepard, you have to come to the apartment immediately!"

"Okay, Shiala. Calm down. What's going on?"

"I've just returned to the apartment and it's chaos. I think someone tried to assassinate Liara!"

"Hold tight, Shiala. I'll be there shortly. Don't tell them anything but don't let them know I'm coming just yet."

If someone was taking shots at Liara, then I was going ready for a fight to get her back. I headed straight down to the armoury and slapped on my armour, grabbing a pistol, rifle and shotgun. As I walked down the gangway towards the airlock, Joker turned around and his jaw dropped. "Something going on, Commander?"

"I'm not sure just yet, but best to be prepared, right?"

"Want me to send word out?"

"Not just yet. Don't know if this is serious or not. I'll send a message to the crew if I need them back pronto. But I would suggest you get the systems up and running again, and I might get a few of the crew to head back in preparation for a quick departure."

"I'll get on it immediately, Commander."

Heading back out, I noticed more than one person move out of my way, many more staring at me, as I marched along. I probably looked rather intimidating, deep in thought as to who would try and take a shot at Liara. I already had about half a dozen suspects, chief among them being the Illusive Man. Nothing would surprise me.

Grabbing a cab to her apartment, I boarded the elevator and rode it to her level, walking out to see police tap at the entrance and, inside, detectives already had a work. Shiala saw and ran straight towards me, a tight hug. She was obviously frightened by what had happened to Liara.

Letting her go, I assured her everything was going to be okay and go to work.