Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, that's one way I'd put it. Determined is another. Tolerates no bullshit. Powerful in your own way."

She jerked me towards her, caught by surprise, making her giggle as our lips met. It took all of five seconds for it to increase in passion. The first time we'd kissed in such a manner in a long time. Shuffling over, she threw the sheet back as I kicked off my boots and lifted myself up to join her, Ashley turning onto her side as I ran my hand down her back to her arse, lifting her leg over mine.

"Shepard," she breathed.

The skin on her thigh was smooth and warm, running my hand down under her gown to her bare arse, making her grin as we continued to make out. I pulled back a moment to meet her eyes. She knew what I was asking in that look, a quick nod of her head before she kissed me again. Running my hand down her arse, I wasn't surprised when I ran my fingers towards her pussy, feeling how hot she was, and how wet.

She pulled back a moment and threw off her gown, revealing her toned, naked body. She was as fit as I remembered. Grabbing my wrist, she put it back between her legs. "Please, I'm tired of my own fingers," she moaned.

Took all of five seconds to remember how her body reacted. With one leg lifted over mine, my other arm under the back of her neck, we continued to make out as I teased her. She was soon soaking wet, the noises being made making both of us chuckle, covering most of her moans by continuing to kiss. I could hear the machine still hooked up to her beeping away, but by that stage, neither of us cared.

"Oh god," she cried softly, "I've missed you so much."

"When you're back on the ship, I'll introduce you to the others. They'll love you."

"Going to be a lot of fun," she said, kissing me again as she released a longer moan.

Judging her reactions, from memory I knew she was getting close, sliding a pair of fingers inside her that made her groan loudly. I figured someone would have to come investigate by now, my fingers inside her while she gently fondled her clit. "Oh god!" she exclaimed.

The door opened, both of us turning to see a nurse holding a datapad. She took one look at us, blushed brightly and apologised, muttering she would be back later. Soon as she was gone, I returned my attention to Ashley, her cheeks now full of colour, damp forehead, her body shuddering as she got closer.

"Cum for me, Ash," I whispered.

She kissed me hard, whimpering into my mouth, feeling her body move down on my fingers as she was now rubbing herself as fast as she could. Little wonder that, when the orgasm hit her, it was big. Her body seemed to jerk and shudder for ages, feeling her pussy squeeze my fingers like a vice. I stopped moving them as she slowly calmed down, amused at the occasional shudder she'd still experience. I removed my fingers, sliding them into my mouth to taste her once again.

Sucking in a few deep breaths, she looked at me and simply smiled, shuffling into my body. "Thank you," she whispered, "I really needed that."

"The orgasm or being with me?"

"Both." She started to chuckle again. "Never thought I'd have an orgasm in a hospital. First time for everything." She turned onto her side and cuddled into me, my fingers immediately stroking her back. "You hard?"

"Of course," I replied with a chuckle.

"We could make love?" I met her eyes and grinned. "I know you're thinking about it, Shepard."

A couple of minutes later, I was naked on the bed with Ashley on top of me, slowly lowering herself down on my cock, her face lit up with nothing but delight. Once my entire length was inside her, she leaned forward as I ran my hands down towards her arse, gently thrusting up as she slowly moved up and down. God, it felt great to be with her like this again.

"Oh my," I heard someone call, glancing to see a doctor at the door. I looked away back at Ashley, her eyes closed, smile on her face. Upping the tempo, her face broke into an enormous grin as she opened her eyes.

"God yes, fuck me, Shepard."

"Won't last long," I muttered.

"Don't care, already cum, want to feel you cum."

Managed to roll her onto her back, spreading her legs wide with my arms, and Ashley Williams founded herself pounded hard for at least five minutes. I was concentrating on her but I could hear the machines going crazy with her heartbeat increasing with every passing second. Once her fingers dug into my back, forcing her legs back even further, burying my cock but ensuring I wasn't causing her discomfort, I had to warn her I was close.

Releasing her legs in time, I groaned as I buried myself and came. It was... quite a good orgasm, truth be told, feeling her arms and legs wrap around me as I felt myself relax. "Don't want it leaking out too soon," she whispered, "Love feeling you cum in me, Shepard."

"Well, it's because I love being inside you, Ash."

"That feeling is mutual. Love your dick. Good that it's as fantastic as I remember too."

Eventually pulling out, I pulled the sheet up as she spooned back against me, both of us catching our breath, as although it had been relative quick, it was intense. Relaxed as we were, when the door opened yet again, the doctor and nurse together, we both couldn't help burst into laughter.

"If you two are quite finished," the doctor said, "Miss Williams, this sort of exertion..."

"It's just sex, doctor. The only time I need my head for that is when I'm sucking his dick."

I snorted and burst into more laughter. The nurse blushed brightly. "Commodore Shepard, I assume you'll be leaving shortly?"

"If you give me a few minutes, I'll get dressed."

"Thank you. And I'll get you a new gown, Miss Williams."

"I'll head to the toilet to freshen up. Can't have his cum leaking out of me now, can we?"

The jaw of the nurse dropped wide, the doctor shook his head in exasperation, but both turned and shut the door. Ashley glanced back at me. "Too far?"

"You're frustrated. I'm sure they understand." I slid out of bed and started to get dressed while she lay back in bed, watching me. The doctor and nurse returned as I was putting on my boots. I didn't want to just fuck and leave, but Ashley seemed rather amused by it all. In fact, the last time I'd seen her so happy would have been one of the last night's we'd shared before our old ship was destroyed. I leaned down to kiss her goodbye.

"I'll see you soon, Shepard."

"Keep in touch about your progress. You know Reisman?"

"Yeah, he's been in."

"Get in his ear about getting out of here and returning to the ship. He'll want to make sure you're right, but he's the highest ranking officer here. Might be able to help out."

"I'll do just that, Shepard." I kissed her again before she gently pushed me away. "Doctor has to see me now."

Turning back towards the door, the doctor breezed by me. The nurse was still blushing as she walked slowly past me. "Lucky woman," she murmured at me. No doubt she recognised me. I just chuckled as I headed outside towards the nearest taxi rank.

Twenty minutes later, I strolled into the bar I'd agreed to meet the girls. They were already sat together in a large booth, though they half of them moved so I could sit in the middle. Drinks had already been consumed and there were bags and packages that suggested they'd been shopping. But Kelly was the first to look at me and the smirk was one of amusement.

"Shepard had sex," she announced. Suddenly, I found myself being gazed at by all of them. I didn't confirm or deny. "Who was it?"

"Ash."

"Oh, that's fine. You two were having sex ages ago anyway. Did making her cum feel better while she's in hospital?"

"Um, yeah. We had fun."

And the conversation they had been sharing immediately resumed. I did a double take, looking back at her, then around the table. None of them gave a shit. Not wanting to make a big deal if they didn't, I ordered a round of drinks and listened into the conversation. Kelly did shuffle a little closer so I could wrap an arm around her easily. Miranda glanced at me occasionally and I think she might have been a little embarrassed. Kelly picked up on that too. "We bought a lot of things," she whispered into my ear.

"Consider me intrigued."

"We've agreed just drinking tonight. No group sex or an orgy when we get back to the ship. Or that's the intention anyway."

"Fair enough. It's been a busy day anyway. First the Councillor... Tevos, that is. Then Ashley."

"You fucked Tevos?"

"No, but she's as interested as I am."

Liara piped up. "She's finally admitted it?" I looked at her in surprise. Liara giggled. "You obviously come up in our conversations. She's always asking about you, Shepard. Her attraction is obvious, but she's unsure how to approach because you're human and she has no experience when it comes to sexual relations with your species, despite the fact everyone knows humans will fuck anything... within reason. I'm guessing she's figured it out?"

"She's interested, I know that much. But she admitted her experience with the male species in general is limited. I'll pop in to see her when we come back again."

"I'll tell Samantha to clear some space in your diary for some Councillor fucking, Shepard," Kelly joked, "Are you actually going to have time to fight Reapers in between all the sex?"

"I'm sure I'll find time somewhere," I retorted, kissing her cheek and cuddling her tight to me.

We eventually stayed at the bar until it was late in the evening. My drinking was in moderation but the girls let their hair down, most of them eventually rising to hit the dance floor as the lights were turned down and the music volume turned up. Chakwas stayed with me in the booth as we watched the rest dance. She made one or two comments about drunk women and cavorting. She wasn't wrong as the dancing did turn... well, I think they were enjoying each other but some of it was for my own entertainment.

Thankfully, they didn't ask me to join them as there was one thing I couldn't do, and that was dance. Every man has his limitations and that was one of mine. If they did drag me up onto the dance floor, I'd probably just stand there. Sure, I'd probably be draped in attractive women, but I'd just get in their way.

It was late by the time the girls had enough and wanted to return. There was a lot of loud talking, laughing and giggling on our return to the ship. Just before we were about to step into the docking arm, a hooded figure stepped out of the shadows. Thankfully I was still relatively sober, and I recognised the diminutive figure immediately.

"Hey, Shep."

I replied by hugging her, feeling her arms embrace me tightly in return. "Kasumi," I whispered.

"Kasumi!" all the others shouted, and we were soon embraced by everyone else. She giggled, I chuckled, the girls were all... I don't know how to describe them. But as soon as they stepped back and I could let Kasumi go, she was taken by the hand and led onto the ship, the rest trailing behind them. I stood there alone for a second, chuckling to myself, as Kelly came back, sticking her head around the corner.

"Coming, Shepard?"

We ended up in the lounge with the bar, the girls spreading out on the lounge as, to my surprise, Kasumi removed her hood and jacket. Immediate compliments as, during our entire time with Cerberus, Kasumi very rarely wandered around without her hood up. As they chatted away, I placed a couple of bottles of wine on the table and stared to mix some drinks.

Looking at Kasumi, I gestured with my eyes, and we ended up together out in the mess, nursing a mug of coffee each. Not surprising, she sat next to me at least, our upper arms brushing together. "Heard you were busy," she said, "Had to come see you, at least."

"Want to re-join? Could always do with another gun?"

She sighed and I knew the answer. "I'd love to because it would mean spending time with you, but... Going through and returning from the Omega Four. Most of us should have died there, Shepard. It was thanks to you that we survived."

"I had talented, capable people helping me. You included, Kasumi."

"Let me think about it."

"Of course."

She leaned into me again. "You seem content as it is. How many in that room are you sleeping with now?"

"Well, I haven't slept with Karin yet. Everyone else? Yeah..." I kissed her forehead. "Your feelings for me have changed?"

"No. They're even deeper. Missed you terribly. You miss me?"

"Kasumi, I missed all my girls. But I think Kelly liked the time we had together. However, now that we're back on the ship, she's enjoying herself just as much. We've talked about the future, but she's already suggesting that, maybe, just maybe, we'll keep this going once all this is over."

"What are they going to do tonight?"

"Get drunk and probably have sex. I might be invited to join in. Kelly said no to group sex tonight but... well, you saw them and heard the conversations. Plus, the toys were out."

We finished our mugs of coffee, Kasumi letting me know what she'd been up to since leaving the ship, spending most of her time on the Citadel, a little light lifting here and there, but she'd been paid so well by Cerberus, she was effectively retired. And considering she had survived what should have been a suicide mission, she was living her best life, so to speak.

Wondering what was going on in the lounge, we headed back to be greeted by exactly what I expected. Clothing had been removed, the toys were out and being used, and there was plenty of moaning, swearing and just the sweet sounds of women having sex. Kasumi and I stood in the doorway, chuckling away. "Well, this is something," she said, glancing at me, "Wondering if I should just join in?"

"Come join in!" Kelly moaned, "There's pussy here that needs attention, and I bet you'll have a tongue in yours soon enough." Kasumi kissed my cheek and strolled in, undoing the buttons on her shirt. Kelly then looked at me. "Going to join in, Shepard?"

"You girls have fun. I'm going to get some work done, and I've got other things to organise for tomorrow." There was more than one groan of disappointment. "You look like you're all having fun, girls. Trust me, what I'm seeing will live in the memory."

Heading upstairs to my cabin, I had a hot shower before sitting at my desk, switching on my terminal to find about a billion messages waiting for me. Exaggerating, of course, but I knew any time I took time for myself, the work was just going to pile up later. And the problem was, most of them I had to read as the information was important, if not critical to the war effort.

That didn't stop my omni-tool and terminal pinging with more messages, opening to find my girls taking pictures of what they were up to. I smiled each time, glad they were having so much fun. Although I was considered the glue that kept it all together, my girls had established friendships outside of that. Even Jack and Miranda seemed to be getting on, perhaps a new respect between the pair.

It was much later, certainly early the next morning, when Kelly appeared in our cabin, still naked, a little drunk, carrying her clothes, her body glistening with sweat and what she immediately claimed were the 'juices of many pussies'. I couldn't help chuckle at her enthusiasm as she headed into the bathroom. Took her all of ten seconds to call me in to join her.

I enjoyed a second shower that night.

12