Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 64

Story Info
A Mass Effect trilogy novelisation.
8.6k words
4.71
2.2k
5

Part 64 of the 69 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Book 3, Chapter 15 - Shepard Says Relax

*****

A/N - I realise this is an erotic literature site, but this chapter is pretty much nothing but pure filth. It's been smutty here and there most of the story, but apart from a minor scene ahead, this is just pure unadulterated and hopefully hot and steamy smut.

The actual story / plot will resume next chapter.

*****

"So Shepard, can I ask a personal question?"

I met Traynor's eyes. She was smirking, so I figured a personal and very cheeky question loomed on the horizon. "Sure, ask away."

"Apart from me, who haven't you enjoyed anal sex with during our stay here?"

"Chakwas."

"But you fucked her?"

"We made love, Samantha. It's not something we've ever done."

"But everyone else?"

"Miranda is obvious, as is Tara, as you would have seen it. And Kelly can't help herself after watching me with Miranda, bending over and just begging me for it. Liara enjoys it from time to time. Gianna and I enjoy it on certain occasions. Kasumi and Emily... I think they were just caught up in the moment as it's not something we do together too often. Jack loves it. We agreed to stop doing it for a while, but now that she's in a better place, we've rekindled our enjoyment of it together."

"What about you? Do you enjoy it?"

"I do, but..." I looked to around to see we were still alone. I leaned forward. "I do prefer pussy," I whispered.

She leaned forward. "Miranda amazes me, Shepard. What she's capable of taking..."

"Did you enjoy your time with her?"

She blushed. "I loved it. She was so into me doing that to her, begging to just go harder and harder..." She started to giggle. "Know I'm definitely not the only one regarding that, but still, difficult not to get carried away."

"Have you had fun, Samantha?"

"I can't remember a time I've laughed so much. Your girls are something else, Shepard. Made me so welcome, but so have you." She leaned forward further. "Having my pussy eaten while you're fucking the woman doing it, that's the closest I've come to being with a man."

"Awkward? Weird?"

"Neither. I don't want to have sex with you, but I can watch you with Kelly when you're making love, eyes only for each other. Or when you're with Gianna..." She sighed. "Actually, when you're alone with any of your girls and your eyes are only for each other, I can only think 'Wow, they really do love each other'. I don't quite get your arrangement, but if it works for all of you."

"I'm amazed it works too at times, but if all my girls are happy, so am I."

"When do we have to leave?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"So we have another full day of fun?"

"Well, depends on what you all want to do." She gave me a knowing look. "You're probably right. I doubt much clothing will be worn today. We might go out for dinner later, depending on how people are feeling."

"I can't believe how many toys we bought yesterday. It was actually rather hilarious when we walked out with bags galore."

"Worth it if you're all happy."

Miranda and Kelly were the first to join us, coming down the stairs hand in hand. The first thing Miranda did was hand me one of her new toys and get on the ground on all fours. Kelly told me it was already lubed up and she was ready. I pulled her back to rest against my chest as I carefully inserted the plug. It was one of her newer, bigger toys, Miranda unable to stop the loud moan as it spread her nice and wide before it was all the way inside her.

"Oh my god," she moaned.

"Feels good?"

"Can you please fuck me now, sir?" Flipping her onto her back, she spread her legs as I slid my cock inside her pussy. She came within a couple of minutes, laughing away as I simply pulled out. "You don't want to cum, sir?"

"That was just for you, Miri. That's a big toy. I'm impressed."

Kelly disappeared upstairs before returning a couple of minutes later, handing me a toy to slide inside her. Nowhere near as big as Miranda's, but she loved me sliding it inside her too. Liara wanted one inside her when she appeared a few minutes later. Gianna looked interested but didn't ask for one yet, Emily wanted a small one, just because it felt naughty, while Kasumi admitted she'd simply find it far too distracting. In a good way, but still too distracting.

"Me too," Chakwas said over breakfast. More than one person just gaped at her in surprise. "What? Think I'm too old?"

"No, not that, Karin," Liara replied, "It's just... It's just that we've had a lot of anal since arriving here but you haven't joined in..."

"Just a toy, Liara. I'm not asking for Shepard to slide his cock inside me that way."

"Come with me," Miranda said, Kelly standing and taking her other hand.

They returned ten minutes later, Chakwas grinning away as she showed everyone the little base of the plug now inside her. Everyone laughed away as she sat down and immediately gasped. "Oh, I love that," she moaned softly.

After breakfast, Miranda did her now usual thing of sliding under the table to pleasure me, blowing me until I came in her mouth. She would happily resume her seat, show the table the contents of her mouth, and would either swallow it herself or share it with someone else. "I'm very well trained," she said with a smug grin.

"I'm thinking the thick twelve inches in your arse later," Kelly said, "What do you think, Liara?"

"I'm thinking twelve inches, front and back. Might take the smug grin off her face."

"I'm willing if you are," Miranda retorted.

Kelly leaned over and kissed her, it growing hot and passionate within a couple of seconds. Miranda then turned to Liara, the kiss just as passionate. I cleared my throat to gain their attention. "Before you three get on with fucking each other senseless, I'd like to take you all out for dinner tonight. We'll be heading back to Tuchanka tomorrow and I'm not sure when we'll be back here. So, as you'd expect, it'll be my treat. Let me know where you'd like to go, and once there's a majority, I'll make a reservation. Alliance members can wear uniforms. Non-Alliance, I'd love to see the sort of dress that'll turn heads."

"And turn you on?" Kelly asked.

"Well, I'd rather not have an erection all through dinner. This will be a time to just relax, unwind, enjoy each other's company before we return here and enjoy group sex."

I dressed after breakfast, letting the girls know I'd make a final visit to the hospital before we departed the next morning. I had no doubt that, when I walked in the door upon my return, they'd all be fucking. Heading out the door, there were plenty of giggles as the girls loudly suggested what they should be doing upon my return. Standing in the elevator as it descended, I muttered to myself, "That apartment is going to need a clean. No doubt smells of sex and probably stains everywhere."

Walking into the hospital, I was passing through reception when I recognised someone I knew very well. He saw me in return and stood. Within seconds, my hand was in both of his, his smile warm. "Shepard," he said.

"Thane. Good to see you." Then he coughed. It was a hacking cough that almost doubled him over. I made sure he was sat down. I remembered our conversations. Never bought into much of his spiritual stuff, but I'd respected his talents, and I knew his life had been hard. "Is the disease..."

I took a seat in a chair next to his as he nodded. "It has developed since I left the ship, Shepard. This hospital provides the care I require. I'm obviously here under an assumed name."

"Still think people are after you?"

"No. It is to protect my son. He is working here on the Citadel. I don't wish to draw attention to him with my presence here."

"How is he?"

"He is well. He is helping with the refugees. Captain Bailey has looked after him. I owe him for his protection of that I love the most." He coughed again, not as badly, a nurse arriving with a jug of water and two glasses, smiling at both of us as he thanked her. "What brings you here, Shepard?"

"A colleague of mine is here. She was injured on Mars."

"Miss Williams?" I smiled and nodded. "She is restless. Determined to leave as soon as possible. I hear her complaints nearly every day."

"You've spoken to her?"

"Occasionally. She sits out here from time to time, gazing out over the Citadel, looking bored. Looks longingly at the door and I'm left wondering if she isn't just going to run for them one day."

"Do you need anything, Thane? Anything at all?"

"Perhaps an hour to speak to an old friend."

"You've got that and more, old friend."

We talked about anything that came to mind. He knew I wasn't spiritual nor religious, though I respected his viewpoints on anything to do with the mind and soul. We discussed his son, his life since leaving the Normandy, his life while he had worked in our team, the suicide mission we'd survived, his hopes for the near and far future, for both himself and the son. In the end, he admitted all he wanted was a good death.

The same nurse eventually returned, stating Mister Nuara needed to accompany her for his twice daily treatment. He had tried to explain his condition as simply as possible. Without a known cure, all I could wish for him in return is a life without pain until the end, and just like what he wanted, a good death. The handshake we shared upon parting was as warm as any, a slight smile on his face.

"I wish you well, old friend. See you again soon," he said.

Resting a hand on his shoulder, I could only wish him the best and that I was only ever on the other end of a line should he need to speak.

Ashley's face lit up when I appeared in the doorway. And she must have been close to release as she no longer had an IV linked to her hand, so she stood up and walked to greet me, hugging me tightly. Shutting the door with my foot, I had her gown off in seconds as I looked up and down her naked body. "Like what you see, Shepard?" she breathed, stepping into my body and kissing me.

Leading her over to the bed, I turned her around, holding her back against me as I kissed up and down her neck, my hands all over her body, running over her breasts and hardening nipples, down her toned stomach towards her pussy. She gasped when I touched her before she turned around, hurriedly undoing my belt, button and lowering my fly before she turned around and leaned on the bed.

Sliding my cock inside her, we both groaned as I grabbed her by the shoulder and wasted no time pumping into her. It was what we both needed and wanted. "Oh god, fuck me, Shepard," she cried.

I leaned forward to rest my forearms on the bed next to hers, Ashley turning her head so I could kiss her. "Damn, I've missed your pussy," I said, making her chuckle.

"Definitely missed your cock pumping into me like this."

Lasted longer than I thought I would, and I was polite enough to run a hand back around her front so I could fondle her at the same time. That earned me another deep kiss as she was soon moaning loudly, letting me know she was going to get off too. That pleased me as I knew I was going to cum rather quickly.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, leaning back and grabbing her firmly by the hips. Ashley gripped the sheets tightly as I pounded her, begging me to cum inside her. "Fuck," I groaned again, a few last hard thrusts before I exploded inside her. Leaning forward on a forearms, breathing deeply, I was with it enough to start fondling her again. That made her whimper, feeling her legs start to shake.

"Please," she whimpered, "Faster. Fingers... faster..."

She bit into her own forearm as she climaxed, feeling her squeeze my cock still buried inside her. Once she'd ridden that crest, she started to relax, both of us breathing deeply in unison. "So, did you just come here to fuck me?" she finally asked, causing us both to chuckle.

"I'll admit, it was on my mind on the way here."

I pulled out and hugged her tightly to me, hearing her sigh rather contentedly. "Love being in your arms again, Shepard. Sleeping alone for so long..."

"Did you prefer me or Tali?"

"Honestly? I adore Tali but it was always you. But I still wasn't sure about how it all worked, and Tali was just a beautiful young woman who I loved very much too. But the love I felt for her was not the same as the love I felt and still feel for you. That's the difference. I still feel love for her. I remember our time fondly, and those feelings haven't gone. My love for you never dimmed, even when you were with them." She glanced at a nearby door. "Guess we'll need a shower. Not sure the nurse will appreciate your cum leaking out of me, though I do love the feeling."

"Loving your confidence, Ash."

"I knew what I wanted back then, but I wasn't as confident. I can admit that. This time, it's different. When I'm back on the ship, trust me on this, I'll be claiming my place next to everyone else."

"They're going to love you. I think you'll get on famously with most of them."

We enjoyed quite a long shower, spending most of the time cuddling, kissing and laughing away. Long enough that there was eventually a knock at the door, Ashley opening it just enough to see a nurse asking when she was going to be finished. "I have company," she said.

"I'll come back in an hour, but please be ready then."

"Of course. Thank you." She shut the door and turned back to me, a look in her eyes. "We have an hour, Shepard." She looked down at my cock, which wouldn't take much to get hard. "I think we should make use of at least fifty-five minutes of it fucking."

That's exactly what we did, spending most of the hour on the bathroom floor in various positions just going wild. With five minutes to go, we quickly dried off and dressed, Ashley back in her bed by the time the nurse returned. The nurse looked at me then looked at Ashley looking very rosy-cheeked and satisfied with life. "One last kiss, Shepard, then you'd better go. Otherwise you'll distract the nurse."

I kissed her softly on the lips. "I'll see you soon, Ash. We'll probably be back here after Tuchanka."

"Don't go doing anything stupid like getting yourself killed."

"I'll do my best."

Leaving the hospital, I allowed myself an hour or two just to myself, grabbing a burger for lunch and stopping off in a bar for a drink, listening into the conversations around me. Thankfully, either no-one recognised me, or knew well enough to just leave me alone. The news stations were constantly reporting 'Breaking News', all of it bad. There was more than one request to change the channel, but most were watching with a mixture of sadness, anger, determination or abject despair.

After making a reservation at a restaurant I knew all my girls were going to love, I made my slow return to the Silversun Strip. I'll admit, the fact life was continuing almost as normal on the Citadel was starting to bug me. Even life for us was relatively normal, but we would be heading out to war again the next morning. If people on the Citadel didn't watch the news, they wouldn't have had a clue that the galaxy was on the verge of collapse. The docks might have been teeming with refuges, but very few were on the Wards, and none were on the Presidium. That remained as idyllic as I could remember.

Returning to the apartment, I walked in to find the living room empty, but I could hear plenty of noise coming from the bar area. Stripping off in the living room, I strolled in to find all my girls having fun. The noises being made alone made my cock rock hard. What I could see just turned me on even more. Kelly saw me and immediately wandered over, falling to her knees, no hesitation in swallowing my cock. Liara joined alongside her, Gianna to her other side, the three blowing me together.

I looked down to watch them, but found Miranda distracting as always. No surprise Samantha was having fun with her again. "Is that the biggest one?" I asked. Samantha looked at me and grinned, pulling out and turning Miranda's arse in my direction. The gape was unreal. "Damn, see the back of her throat."

"Stick it back in, Sammy," Miranda moaned.

"Yeah, you love this big cock, don't you?" Traynor said, sliding it all the way back in, utterly pounding her arse immediately, "Love my big cock!"

My eyes definitely went wide as I heard Liara giggle. "Our Sammy is really getting into it," she said.

"Did you fuck Ashley?" Kelly asked as Gianna blew me. I nodded. Kelly smiled. Liara's face lit up.

"I hope she joins us again," Liara admitted, "She was great fun. I miss her."

"I hope she does too," I said.

I didn't want to cum too soon, much to the disappointment of Gianna, who I think wanted a load in her mouth or face, but having cum three times already, and it was still only early afternoon, I wanted to make the day and night last.

Sitting on my knees in front of Miranda, her body was slick with sweat, lifting her head to find her cheeks bright read, face glistening with sweat, almost delirious. "Who else has fucked her so far?" I wondered.

"Jack fucked her first. Utterly brutal but Miri absolutely loved it," Kelly said, her pussy now being eaten out by Gianna, while Kelly smiled as Liara lowered her pussy onto her face.

"Cheerleader loved it," Jack said, a smaller strap-on attached to her as she fucked Chakwas from behind. That surprised me, but Chakwas glanced at me and winked.

"Kasumi and Emily double teamed her," Chakwas added, "That was a lot of fun to watch, two diminutive Asian women just annihilating the poor woman."

"Where are they?"

"Hot tub upstairs. They were feeling a little worn out."

I lifted Miranda's face to mine and gave her a soft kiss. "Love seeing you like this," I whispered, "We'll have some fun back on the ship too."

Miranda just moaned, unable to even string three words together as I carefully lowered her back down. Traynor leaned forward again, each drive of the massive fake cock earning a grunt or a groan. I could see another part of the toy inside Traynor, and I knew many of them vibrated so the woman fucking got just as much pleasure. "How long are you going to keep going?" I asked Traynor.

"Until I make her pass out or tap out."

"Keep going," Miranda just about managed to moan.

I laughed. I couldn't help it. I think the real Samantha Traynor was making an appearance, or perhaps she was just cutting loose with people she now trusted and considered friends. She didn't seem concerned at all that I was naked. I wasn't going to touch her unless invited.

Kasumi and Emily were relaxing back in the hot tub upstairs with a bottle of wine. I almost sighed with relief there wasn't the offer of sex, ending up sat between them, a glass of wine of my own, the three of us just relaxing and talking. Both admitted they'd had an absolute blast since we arrived, but Kasumi was starting to feel a little sore, Emily rather tired. "I'm not used to so much sex," she said with a giggle.

"Some of your girls have real stamina," Kasumi added, "I think Miri, Kelly and Liara could go all day and night."

"I don't doubt it, to be honest. Miri sometimes runs me ragged with her sexual appetite. She's always been confident, but now that she's with people who trust her, consider her a close friend and confidant, and with people who love her, she can now live her life freely without judgement from anyone. I'm sure you have an idea of what we get up into that office at times."

"What, you mean the chains that now hang from the ceiling, Shepard?" Emily asked with a wink.

"Oh, do tell," Kasumi said with a giggle.

By the time I was done explaining what we could get up to from time to time, both were looking a little red cheeked, I'm not sure from the hot water, being turned on, or perhaps a little embarrassed. "There are only two things we agreed we'd never do. I won't draw blood. No-one wants that. And no involvement of shit. That's just disgusting. Anything else is fair game, but while I am nominally in control of her, she is the one who will suggest something."