Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you will cause her pain?"

"Absolutely. She loves it. I will cause it, then when we are done, I will cuddle her, care for her, tell her how proud of her I am, how much I love her."

"Wow, it sounds rather sweet in a way," Kasumi said.

"It can be. I'm sure many wouldn't want to watch certain things we do. It would be shocking to those uninitiated. What Traynor is doing to her downstairs right now? Or what Jack was doing to her earlier? That's nothing compared to what I do to her sometimes. Doesn't always have to be sexual. There are sexual overtones, but it doesn't always need to involve my cock, fingers or tongue in one of her orifices. That's generally just a lot of fun... particularly when she's tied up..."

"What do the others think?" Kasumi wondered.

"Well, it's not for me!" Emily replied with a chuckle.

"All of them know it's something Miri and I share. Kelly has hinted at perhaps trying one or two things. She does like to wear a toy from time to time. Nothing as large as Miri, but she does it to please me. I liked the fact that each relationship I have is unique in its own little way. I do find it difficult to not always do the same thing with everyone, so spicing it up is something I try and do."

The three of us eventually joined in with the fun downstairs again. I was amazed to walk downstairs to find Chakwas with an enormous strap on attached to her fucking Miranda. She glanced my way and smiled. "I just had to try for myself, Shepard."

Kelly asked me to wait at the bar, gathering all the other girls, then whispering something into Miranda's ear before she gestured to Chakwas. No idea where they disappeared to until Kelly returned by herself, leading me up to the bedroom. I was greeted by all of them on the knees, leaning forward, resting on the bed. It was obvious lube had been applied to each and every arse on display. All of them had a toy inside them, Kelly turning to show she had one inside her too.

"You're fucking each of us in the arse, Shepard," she said.

"I won't be able to cum in all of you. And we do have to go out for dinner."

"I thought pre-dinner anal would be best. I think returning here later and just relaxing would be best, yes?"

"Probably a good idea."

"Good. So, anal for all of us. We'll tell you what we want. What's the time? Four pm, Citadel time. What time is the reservation for?"

"Seven."

"So two hours to fuck all of us. We'll need to time to shower and dress."

My eyes went to Chakwas first. "Are you sure, Karin?"

"Never been more sure of anything, Shepard. I'm a middle aged woman. Anal doesn't terrify me, it's just I've not done it before. But now that I've had a couple of these toys inside me, all I ask is that you be gentle."

"Miri will be last, because we all want to watch you just destroy her arse and cum in her. But she's going to remain empty until you get to her, build the anticipation."

"Are you all sure?" Every single head nodded as eagerly as I could have hoped for. "Okay, let's have some fun then."

"One more thing. When Shiala and Ashley join us, we'll do this again. Can't have them missing out."

I stood there, a sea of beautiful behinds in front of me. I couldn't help chuckling. "You all realise I'm perfectly happy doing it... well, normally."

"We know, Shepard," Kelly said, kissing my cheek, "This is what we want. Trust us on that. Come on, we now have sex with what we used to call aliens. Is anal such a big taboo nowadays? Everyone does it."

"Hmmm. True. Hell, I remember a couple of girls who preferred it, still convinced it was better as they wouldn't get pregnant. God, twenty-first century and still with outdated ideas."

"Or maybe they just loved anal?" Jack asked.

"Good point!"

The next two hours were a lot of fun for both of us. I started with Chakwas first, gently sliding inside her, then pulling her back against me once comfortable, gently thrusting into her. She loved every second. Kelly didn't want to, but she timed us, and the other girls agreed they'd help each other to orgasm. Nothing more than fingers, but Chakwas was delighted when she did cum.

Emily and Kasumi were next, simply because it was something we didn't have too often if at all, so I wanted to keep the same tempo I had enjoyed with Chakwas. Next was Jack, and she wanted it hard and fast. Pushing her down in the bed by the back of her neck, she called me all sorts of names to rile me. I played along, really driving my cock into her, causing her to grunt and wince, but what I knew she wanted was for me to cum in her.

It worked, as after a few minutes of really giving it to her, I felt the orgasm approaching quickly. "You kinky little bitch," I breathed into her ear.

"Please cum in me," she whimpered, not surprised by the emotion in her tone. When I felt that first spurt fire deep into her, she almost started to cry with delight, and once I was empty, I sat back on my knees, easily taking her with me, just holding her to my body. She eventually lifted herself up off me, turned around, and just hugged me tightly. "You saved me," she whispered, "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Jacqueline."

That made her lean back, her eyes searching mine. "What?" she asked softly.

"Jack was that ball of furious, righteous anger I found on Purgatory, and then whose demons I helped deal with on Pragia. Jacqueline is the young woman who has done nothing but made me proud since she left my ship. She's joined the Alliance, she's now teaching gifted children, giving them the support and guidance she lacked. I'm nothing but proud of the woman currently in my arms."

Jack burst into tears, hugging me tightly. And it ended up in a group hug. "Did I just kill the mood?" I asked.

"No, but I think it's something Jacqueline needed to hear," Kelly whispered, "I think we should use that going forward."

"I agree," Jack murmured, "A new me. I like the new me."

I thought I'd ruined the mood, but in fact, the mood was even better. Gianna was eager for me to go next, Miranda stepping forward as always to get my cock hard after I'd cum. Jack admitted to being impressed again, considering it had just been in her arse. Miranda stopped blowing me long enough to look at Jack then kiss her deeply. The two had fucked a lot but I'd never seen them kiss. Jack was caught by surprise then returned the kiss.

Instant erection. But it was also... beautiful. When the two broke apart, Jack just looked shocked. Miranda smiled at her. "I echo what he said. I was wrong, Jacqueline. And I'm sorry."

Jack hugged her too. "You're okay yourself... Miri."

Gianna moaned when I slid my cock inside her. She received the same treatment as Chakwas, Emily and Kasumi, tender lovemaking. She still wasn't entirely convinced with anal, though she loved participating with all the others, but we'd talked and agreed that, when alone, we'd keep it for certain occasions. She would joke that it would be pointless once we agreed to try for children.

Liara was always eager for it nowadays, or so it seemed to me. I whispered that into her ear, and she just confessed that it felt so naughty as it was something asari rarely did with each other. Males from other species did enjoy it, but the cocks for most other species were not as pleasurable. Score one for humanity regarding that, I guess.

My penultimate lover was Kelly. She knew I wasn't going to cum in her, so what she wanted was me to give her fifteen minutes of the hardest fucking I'd ever given her arse. I didn't ask if she was sure. When Kelly wanted something, I knew she'd given it thought then come to a decision. I added a little fun, asking for a pair of cuffs to keep her wrists behind her back, then added a gag to her mouth, giving her just the slightest taste of what I did with Miranda. Once she was ready, I gently slid inside her arse...

I didn't cum, but she enjoyed two orgasms within the fifteen minutes, collapsing onto the floor once I'd undone the cuffs and taken off the gag in a fit of giggles. "Okay, I'm going to pay for that later at dinner. Might need a cushion!" she exclaimed.

"I'm impressed, Kel," Jack said, "Don't think I've seen that from you before."

"I'm still waiting for him to fuck my arse in the CIC but it might be a little much for certain crew members." All eyes then turned to Traynor, who was relaxing back on the bed. I hadn't forgotten about her, but I think some of the others had. "You okay, Sammy?"

"I've been... um... masturbating while watching him. I... don't know what to think..."

"Think nothing of it. If you found it exciting, then you found it exciting," Chakwas assured her, "Doesn't mean you want anything else."

"Okay, it's just... these past few days have been a real eye opener. And I've never spent so long around a naked man before."

"Like what you see?" Jack asked.

Traynor immediately blushed. "I'm... not sure." She looked at me and smiled. "As I told him, he's very handsome, and I do enjoy his company."

"Then that is all that matters, Samantha," Chakwas said, "And if you want to masturbate while watching him make love or fuck another woman, then all that means is that you find that situation exciting, and leave it at that."

"Can I... Can I be involved when you fuck Miri?" she asked.

"How?" I wondered.

"While you fuck her... she can pleasure me... and I really want you to watch me... Like be close, leaning forward over her..."

"I can do that, Samantha. Miri?"

"I think we're about to have a lot of fun, sir."

Miranda positioned herself on the floor in the middle of the bed, all the other girls sitting at the other end to watch. Traynor position herself in front of Miranda, spreading her legs nice and wide, legs bent as she shuffled forward. I was standing behind Miranda and our eyes met. She smiled and I loved what I saw. "You're a beautiful young woman, Samantha."

"Thank you, Shepard," she replied softly.

I waited until Miranda started to slowly lick her pussy before I got into position. I was going to surprise everyone by gently sliding inside Miranda, burying my cock before leaning forward, resting on my forearms, my head next to Miranda's. Then I ever so slowly started to fuck her. Definitely caught Miranda by surprise, though she turned her head to kiss me, and I could taste Traynor on her lips.

"Like her taste?"

I looked at Traynor and smiled. "Love it. You want to kiss me again, Miri, I won't complain."

Realising I wasn't going to fuck her too hard, Miranda could really focus on pleasing Traynor, which was why I was taking it easy. Traynor soon had her head rolled back, whimpering, begging Miranda to eat her pussy and really make her fucking cum. Miranda smiled, spending most of her time eating her out, but she'd turn to kiss me from time to time. Traynor noticed and she smiled each time.

"Like my taste, Shepard?"

"Definitely, Samantha. I think your pussy is gorgeous."

The smile that appeared lit up the room. All my girls were smiling. I think they were hoping against hope that something would happen. But I was content just watching Miranda, but even Traynor's scent was delicious, resting my head barely an inch or two away from her. I teased Traynor by breathing on it and I was surprised when she shuddered.

"Think she liked that," Miranda whispered.

"Make her cum, Miri. I want to see Samantha cum right before my eyes."

"Really?" Traynor asked.

"I want to see your O face, Samantha." I paused then asked. "Can I touch you, Samantha? Not intimately. Just your legs."

She nodded without hesitation. I buried my cock in Miranda, leaning forward a little more, making her moan as I was incredibly deep, running my hands down Traynor's thighs. Her eyes were only for mine as I felt the smooth skin of her legs before making her giggle as I dragged her close to Miranda, who now went to town on her pussy.

"Make her cum, Miri!" I ordered.

"Oh god!" Traynor cried, losing all inhibitions. I continued to stroke her thighs. What surprised me next was she grabbed my hands and lifted herself up slightly, shuddering as she was definitely getting close as Miranda knew what she was doing. "Oh god, I'm close."

"Keep going, Miri," I demanded, but my eyes were only for Traynor. She looked as turned on as I'd ever seen her. No confusion about what was going on.

Then she had an orgasm. It was a beautiful sight to behold, her entire body convulsing, making sure she gripped my hands tightly so she didn't fall backwards. I started to pump into Miranda at the same time, hearing her groan into Traynor's pussy, which made her giggle.

"Going to cum too, Shepard?" Traynor asked.

"Definitely."

What definitely surprised me was she pushed me backwards so I was almost back on my knees as she slid up and over Miranda's back. Wrapping her hands around the back of my neck, she simply watched my face as I fucked Miranda. My hands were still on her hips, but I moved them to rest on Traynor's thighs. She smiled, and kept smiling as I ran them up to her hips.

"Seriously, you're holding her while fucking me, sir?" Miranda said with a chuckle.

"Is that a complaint I'm hearing, Miss Lawson?"

"No, sir," she replied immediately.

Traynor smiled as I continued to fuck Miranda but held her instead. I took a changed and ran a hand around her waist and jerked her closer. "Oh my," she whispered.

I was now pounding Miranda, but I've got to be honest, part of me was imagining fucking Samantha Traynor at that moment. I'm sure Miranda knew, as did all my other girls. The fact I hadn't looked away from her for a few minutes by now, she knew that fact too. When I felt her soft hands move from the back of my neck to my shoulders, then up and down my arms... I knew she was thinking things too.

"I've never been with a man," she whispered.

"This is... an usual situation, considering you're sitting on the back of the woman I'm fucking."

"Don't mind me, I'm loving it, sir," Miranda moaned.

I came inside Miranda within five minutes, gripping Traynor tightly as I unloaded. She giggled as she no doubt felt my strength as I held her, burying my cock into Miranda again and again until I was done. Once I felt empty, I immediately pulled out and easily picked up Traynor, laying her down on the bed and I carefully lowered myself down above her, not touching her, simply looking at her again. Her hands immediately went to my arms.

"She's intrigued," Kelly whispered, "Definitely intrigued."

Rolling onto my side, I held out a hand, using a cloth to clean my cock. Then I carefully grabbed Traynor and had her spoon against me, slowly wrapping my arms around her, and I smiled when I felt her immediately relax against me. "Oh my," she whispered, as my cock was still hard, pressing against her lower back.

"Want to freak out?"

"No..."

"Weird?"

"A little bit. Never felt one against me before."

"What are you thinking?"

"Shepard, I have so many thoughts right now..."

I felt the bed behind me sag, turning to see Miranda was resting on her back. She looked at me and giggled. "Another load of cum in my arse. I should really have kept tally since joining the ship."

The girls eventually started to get up as they needed to shower and get ready, leaving Traynor and I alone on the bed. I was amazed at how comfortable she already was, and even more amazed when she turned around in my arms, resting her head against my chest, trailing my fingers up and down her back. When she sighed, I couldn't help smile.

"I like this. Part of me is thinking I shouldn't, but I'm really liking this, Shepard. What does it mean?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe you just like me? Not sexually, but we can be like this and for it to feel nice."

"I'm not sure about the 'not sexually' part. I'm... turned on. Like, a lot."

"By me?" I felt her nod against my chest. "Do you want to have sex with me?"

"That's the bit I don't know. I'm turned on by you, but I'm not sure if I want to actually have sex with you. Maybe it's just you being with other women I find exciting."

"The thought of being with you intimately is exciting, Samantha. Not going to lie. Thought that since the day I met you."

"You want to have sex with me?" she asked bluntly.

"Absofuckinglutely. Miranda kissing me while she was pleasing you? I can say, hand on heart, I'd love to taste you myself."

She lifted her head to meet my eyes, feeling her fingers on my back. She bit her bottom lip, confidence and nerves all mixed together. "I've never experienced anything like this before. I'm not sure if it's just the constant sex since we got here, if it's me, if it's... I don't know..."

"Can I touch you intimately, Samantha?"

The fact she nodded immediately made me smile. She rolled onto her back as I cuddled her back against me. Lifting her left leg over mine, I trailed a finger from her chin, down her neck, through the middle of her breasts before ever so lightly running them over her nipples, making her gasp and smile. Then down over her stomach, through the trimmed, dark hair over her pussy. I met her eyes as I felt the wetness at my fingertrip. She gasped loudly. "Shepard," she breathed.

I slowly ran my finger up and down her slit, enjoying the wetness I could feel, and already her body was reacting positively. I looked her up and down, meeting her eyes again, met by a gorgeous smile. I added a second finger as I continued to gently fondle her, feeling her body continue to react positively. Glancing away, I wasn't surprised to see all my girls watching me with her, not making a sound.

"Inside," Traynor whispered, "Inside me, Shepard. Make me cum."

Sliding my other hand behind the back of her neck, I held her closer as I slid my fingers inside her pussy, gently at first as I didn't want to be rough at all. I kissed her forehead before gazing into her eyes again, simply relying on touch and her reactions, but I loved the feeling of my fingers being inside her.

"Shepard," she moaned a little louder. I think doing something she would have considered 'taboo' was turning her on quite a lot.

"I want you to cum for me, Samantha." She made a sound of agreement as I started to move my fingers in a way to find her special spot. I knew I found it when she made a loud moan, and that's when we shared our first proper kiss. Surprised me at first, particularly when I felt her tongue, but I reacted positively, feeling her hand on the back of my head. When we broke apart, she dazzled me with another smile before releasing another moan, her body now reacting in such a way, she was on her way to another orgasm.

"Oh god!" she cried out, her body starting to almost convulse, back starting to arch slightly. "Keep going, right there, Shepard. Right there, don't stop, make me cum."

I did as she asked, following her instruction. I was desperate to make her cum. And when I did, my god, was it beautiful. Her pussy squeezed my fingers like a vice as the orgasm hit, her back arching as she cried out, continuing to slide my fingers in and out. She grabbed my wrist, making sure my fingers remained inside her, as she relaxed back on the bed, her body continuing to shake occasionally. Once her eyes met mine again, she leaned up without hesitation to kiss me, leaning down to meet her lips.

Taking my fingers out of her pussy, I slid them into my mouth immediately to savour her taste. "You like?" she asked softly.

"Oh, I definitely like."

She smiled, then spun around and presented her pussy to me. I got a good look at it, glistening in the lights of the bedroom, evidence that she'd just enjoyed quite the orgasm. I turned myself around and lowered my head towards it, always keeping my eyes on hers. She bit her bottom lip again as I rested my nose in her trimmed pubic hair, making her giggle.

"Your scent is turning me on, Samantha."

"Want to lick my pussy? Want to taste me?"