Mass Effect - A Hero Rises Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God yes."

"Okay." I met her eyes and she nodded eagerly. "Taste my pussy, Shepard. Just... don't get into it too much. I can't cum again."

I ran my tongue up her slit and groaned. She moaned. She gave me five minutes to enjoy her, and I think somewhat reluctantly, asked me to stop. I loved every minute. I would have eaten her out all night, and into the next morning, making her cum again and again until she passed out. But I still kissed up her body until I rested above her again, and she looked down and grinned. "Never seen a cock so close to my pussy before," she said. I met her eyes and she seemed to know what I was thinking, gently running the head of my cock against her slit but in no way trying to enter her. "Oh my," she giggled, "I've only ever had fake ones inside me. Real ones are... different."

"If you ever want to make that step, Samantha, you name the time and place. I'll ensure it's something you'll love and remember fondly."

"Want to keep eating my pussy?"

"God yes."

"Eat my pussy, Shepard." She immediately giggled. "Never thought I'd say that."

Moving back down her body, I grabbed her legs, spreading them nice and wide, hands at the back of her knees. I loved the sight I could see, Traynor's eyes gazing into mine as I lowered my mouth again, wasting no time sliding my tongue along her slit, savouring her taste as I focused on making her feel good. "Eat my pussy," she moaned, "Oh god, please eat my pussy."

I wanted to make her cum but I also wanted to enjoy her taste for as long as possible, so I teased her, my tongue darting all over the place, gently running over her clit, along her folds, sliding inside her. I soon had her writhing away, Traynor eventually grabbing her legs. "Two fingers in me," she demanded, "Oh god, keep going too."

Soon as I slid two fingers inside her, I found that same spot rather quickly, her head rolling back as she released a loud groan. "Yes, just like that," she cried, "Oh god, just like that. Make me cum, Shepard."

That was my one intention now. I wanted to make Samantha Traynor cum as hard as she'd ever cum in her life. With my fingers gently sliding inside her, my tongue eventually found its way to her clit. She loved the dual action. "Love my pussy, Shepard?" she moaned, "Love my taste? Bet you're going to want it even more after you make me cum again." I made an affirmative noise as she met my gaze. "You want to fuck my pussy?"

"God yes!" I managed to reply.

"Make me cum, Shepard, and I might let you fuck me one day. Want to cum in me? I've never let a man stick his cock in me, let alone cum in me."

"Goddess," I heard Liara state.

"I think they've forgotten we're watching," Kelly said with a giggle.

I heard them, so did Traynor, but our eyes were only for each other by now. And I knew she was ever so close to another orgasm, having already learned how her body reacted to certain things. Her head rolled back again as she cried out, letting go of her legs though managing to keep them spread nice and wide for me. My tongue was now purely focused on her clit, fingers finding that special spot, and I just knew she was getting close.

"Oh god, don't stop," she cried, "Going to cum..."

Then it hit her. Fingers again squeezed tightly. She lifted her head as she cried out, grabbing her legs to keep them spread. Breathing rapidly, she almost glared at me. "Don't you fucking stop!" she cried, before falling back on the bed again, "Oh god, keep going. Make me cum again!"

She... came again within a couple of minutes. I was impressed by both of us. When she had a third one quickly, she burst into giggles, managing to ask me to stop as I relented immediately, sliding my fingers out as I lifted myself away, sucking on my fingers to savour her taste a final time, before I simply crawled up over her body, surprised when I felt her legs immediately wrap around my waist, a hand at the back of my head to kiss me.

"Holy shit, I just had a man give me three orgasms..."

"Four, actually."

"Four orgasms! And I feel... wonderful!"

"I'm glad you do, Samantha. I'd give you plenty more if you let me."

She kissed me again, feeling my cock at her slit again, moving it away just in case I did get over-excited. When she felt it resting on top of her pubic zone, she broke the kiss and looked down. "Would you like to slide your cock into my pussy?"

"I'd love to, Samantha."

There was a cleared throat, the spell broken for a moment. We looked at each other and smiled before turning to see my girls gathered, no doubt having been watching. Most of them had at least been in underwear though... I think they'd enjoyed the show. "You two going to get ready for dinner?"

"I've had dinner," I said with humour.

"I don't think you can survive on pussy, Shepard," Kelly retorted, "Though I'm sure you'd try if you could."

Traynor sighed. "Guess we should get ready. Don't really want to though. The idea of having my pussy treated like that all night..." Then she reached down and just gently grabbed my cock. I met her eyes, feeling them widen with surprise. "Hmmm, softer than I thought it would be."

"Yeah..." I managed to say.

She smirked. "You like my hand around your cock, Shepard?"

"Uh-huh."

"Bet you'd love to cum right now, wouldn't you?"

"I'm sure I could orgasm rather quickly."

"Want to cum on me?"

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Shepard, I've cum four times, you haven't cum yet. That's not fair. I don't want to blow you... yet, so I'm thinking if you masturbate, you can at least cum on me. Then we can go for a shower."

I came on her within two minutes. She loved it, laughing away as each thick white rope of cum landed on her darker skin. As soon as I was done, I collapsed onto the bed, both of us lying on our back, laughing away. "What a day," I stated.

"Okay, now that you've both cum, are you going to get ready?" Liara asked.

"Okay. Okay. Come on, Samantha. We'll get you nice and clean."

Traynor couldn't stop smiling in the shower, and she made sure I was the one to soap her up and wash her down. She confessed to being more confident than she imagined, and added that, if she was going to experiment with any man, she was glad it was me. Then she added that, quite frankly, she'd rarely had such a good trio of orgasms. I tried my best not to look smug, but she said part of it was just the fact she really liked me anyway.

Dressed in my dress blues later, I wandered downstairs by myself to be greeted by visions of beauty, while I think all the women present collectively swooned upon seeing me. "Sure we need to go out for dinner?" Miranda asked.

"Yes, we do. It's our last night here, and we might not get many more opportunities to do something like this," I replied. I kissed each of them on the cheek, letting them know how beautiful they were. Earned a smile from each of them in return.

"We're coming back to fuck though, right?" Miranda asked.

Kelly looked at me and smiled, something I returned. "Yeah, we're going to fuck when we return. But I'm starving. Let's go eat."