Mass Effect - Adventures on Omega Ch. 08

Story Info
The Assault on Omega ends... Part 3 of 3.
9.7k words
4.8
1k
4
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fanfiction story from the Mass Effect universe, some characters I have used off NPC characters only in this story. I also have been writing this story with HyKitty off of lit chat, lots of this is double collaboration in this story. We hope you enjoy it because there are more adventures in this series to come.

DISCLAIMER

**********************************************************

This story is MA-18 rating, there is violence, mature language, and acts of sex and nudity. It is not for a younger audience, it is intended for mature audiences only. If you cannot handle blood, gore as well as the sexual nature of this story, then do not read further. You have been warned! If you can handle that then, please continue, and please do enjoy!

**********************************************************

MASS EFFECT: ADVENTURES ON OMEGA: CHAPTER 8

*******ASSAULT ON OMEGA PART 3 OF 3**************

It is never easy having to deal with someone who died under your command. Especially when it was someone you looked up to so much. Slayde was just that boost that this team needed. People around here on the Nove Cruiser are talking about how we go about replacing her. That's the point Slayde can't be replaced. What she did to keep this group of ruffians together will not be forgotten.

I also have not heard back from Clyger's crew that we sent down to get the power back on Omega Station. I have a bad feeling about this. Usually when I have a bad feeling like this, I am right. My gut instinct is usually a very useful tool. It has gotte me out of some very dangerous situations in the past. Situations that not too many people walk away from alive. So I got this feeling that something went wrong, and I may have to bring a small squad down there to see what went wrong.

*********SEARCH & RESCUE - PART 1*********************

The entire crew is standing side by side, Alley is beside Kathka, as Axl is Standing beside Alley. He looks up as he places his hood onto Slayde's casket as he looks at the others and stands before the casket as he looks at Commander Conrad and begins to say his final words about Slayde.

Opening up the casket as he places his face mask inside of it with Slayde, as he then says, "Skyhawk is no MORE! This is what got her killed. Thinking I could go back to this military life and think none of the people I cared for would be harmed because of it. I dragged her into this mess, this death is on me. It will be for the rest of my life."

Looking at Commander Conrad as he says, "You will all end up just like Slayde, this mission is suicide Omega Station is lost there is no point in continuing."

Aria T'Loak steps forward and says, "I want my station back, as Axl points out his gun and shoots her in the thigh and says, "I don't give a damn what you want, we do things my way Aria or the next shot I shoot will be through your skull."

Alley standing there looking at Slayde feeling lost and confused and angry. Her voice bubbles hearing the fighting as she says, "Would everyone shut the hell up. We are getting the station, but Aria. You will no longer be in charge, anyone but you will run things. If we are going to have an issue I can silence you now about it."

Alley's pistol pointed at Aria's head. As Aria responds, "No, no, no, that won't be necessary."

"Good now this is a funeral, will you please show my comrade and friend the respect she deserves and shut up. Because if she was here, and it was me lying there, you'd be dead by now. Be grateful it's me here and not her," Axl tells her.

Looking at Alley as he says, "Alley would you like to say a few words about Slayde?"

Alley just doesn't have the words to say anything and shakes her head, as Axl stands before Slayde's casket as he says, "I remember my first mission with Slayde. This was before I knew Alley, it was before I knew Crysp, Clyger or Kathka. She and I started this crew, we wanted to do this to help the little people. The ones the citadel and the alliance didn't give a damn about. We wanted to be the BOOT that kicked back and took what was right to us both. Slayde was one of the toughest Asari's I've ever known. She will not be forgotten, as this group of ours from now on will be known as The Slayde Squad in her honor. This group will live on through her words and wisdom. I will miss you my friend, my comrade, you will never be replaced or forgotten."

Axl then presses the airlock button as everyone exits the chamber as Axl says, "Goodbye mom!"

He presses the ejection button as the casket is ejected out to the coldness of space. He wipes his tears turns around and says, "SLAYDE SQUAD we have a station to take back!"

Alley stands there here eyes locked on the casket floating away into the cold space. She could feel the sadness and the weight of loss on her heart. Axl says her death is his fault but that isn't what she saw or felt. It was Alley's fault, this was her past that came out to kick her ass and instead ended up on the wrong end of a scope.

Axl heads to the war table in the war room on the Nova Cruiser as he looks at Gryff and says, "Any word from our power team?"

"No Axl, no it is still static no response, something cut off their communications," Gryff said.

"Then we will have to go find them," Axl says, as he looks at Alley and says, "Alley prep the team, bring as much firepower as possible."

Alley is lost in her thoughts as he notices she probably isn't ready for this, "Alley are you ready for this?"

Snapping out of it looking at Axl as she says, " Yeah let's go. I have a couple of heads to knock in."

Alley grabs Slayde's rifle throwing it over her shoulder.

"I'll meet you in the Firecracker docking bay in 10 minutes," Axl says.

Just as he says that Commander Conrad walks up to Alley and there are two more people with her, "Alley this is Admiral Mason Kendrick, he will be in charge of the operations going forward. This is Captain Lauren Spender, she is his second in command."

Admiral Mason Kendrick, as you see the N7 logo on his shoulder armor. He looks at Lauren and says, "I am here on behalf of the Alliance, and the Citadel Council, has sent me to investigate this situation. This operation is now under my full command."

Alley stops as she looks at him and says, "Kendrick, is what you said your name was right?"

Looking up at him and says, "I'm going to finish what we started and if you get in my way, well let's just say that is one less name I will have to remember."

Alley steps back from him before heading towards the docking bay area and half salutes Kendrick.

"Wait STOP it HOOD, we are here to help," Kendrick says.

That is when Captain Spender steps forward, in her skintight white latex N7 uniform. Alley sees her short dark red hair, as long bang curls over her face. Her deep blue ocean eyes look right into hers, as her look is stonecold and stern. Walking up to Alley and says, "I understand what your going through, I have lost people on my team because of my mistakes. But if you want to see your other friends Clyger or Crysp alive again, you will meet us in the war room in five minutes. Or the information we have will be lost to you."

"We were told firecracker not the war room. If you have info to get your men out as well then I say meet us there because it will take off in 8 minutes," Alley tells her Spender as she walks to meet up with Axl.

Kendrick then says, "Yeah if you want to walk into a trap like Jaxson's team did, then keep on going, we have a rescue and plan to get everyone out. So war room in five, or the info we have to save your friends is lost to you."

"Think properly about this, not rashly," Spender says to you.

Stopping in my tracks she was right. Even though Alley wanted to blow a hole in Spender right now, but Alley knew what Spender was saying was right. Turning on my heel going towards the war room going over our earpiece.

"The gi joe dolls have some info so meet us in the war room first Axl," Alley says to him.

Axl is in his chambers and has taken off the clothes he was wearing before, there is a barrel beside him and he tosses a match into it as it is set on fire. He is now wearing a completely different look. He shakes his head as his dark brown hair waves as he does it. He is wearing a black shirt with navy blue pants with red stripes going down the sides of both legs. He then clips on a holster with a blaster carbine repeater as he twirls it a couple of times, and then puts it into his holster. He picks up his dark brown jacket and puts it on as he looks at the ranking on his jacket in the mirror.

Speaking to himself as he says, "Dimitrius I'm coming for you, and this time, I'm going to finish what I started."

Axl comes to the War Room and sees Kendrick, and Alley for the first time sees Axl in his new look, as there is part of her that wants to tear his clothes off. He looks so damn hot in what he is wearing. But no one knows about their little love affair but them. Axl just smirks at her and gives her a wink. The wink that tells her, her old Axl is back. The Axl she knew and met so many years ago. This means anyone who fucks with him right now is in trouble.

Leaning back in her seat Alley knew the look within Axl's eyes. There was death in them and she knew whose death would make that vanish again. The smile on her face only seem to grow as she kicked up her feet. As she starts to clean Slaydes rifle.

Kendrick looks at him as Gryff stands beside Axl and says, "I like the new look Axl."

"Thanks, Gryff, as he smirks at him, because the last time Gryff and Axl spoke, Axl nearly killed him.

Kendrick looks at Axl and says, "Ah Flynn nice to finally meet you, as they extend hands, Axl grasps it and in seconds Gryff hears the bones crackling in it.

"You N7's think you can just waltz into my operation and think I wouldn't react to your citadel bought off asses coming here."

Spender says, "We came to help you."

"Yeah only after one of MY CREW died do you give a shit," Axl says, Alley knows she is the only one who can get him off of Kendrick.

"Ok, ok come on someone tell me why we are still sitting here instead of me putting bullets in skulls," Alley says reaching over touches Axl's free hand.

"Let the GI joe dolls talk. And like normal we will do what we have to do to get the job done," Alley says.

Looking at Alley as he smirks and winks and says, "Just how did you N7's get here anyway?"

"We were on the station before it got hit, we were at Afterlife when it all started," Kendrick said.

"So who exactly are we dealing with," Axl asked?"

"Well for one you know about Markanna, well Dimitrius has taken over the main communication up on top of Omega Station. It is heavily guarded there, and he has put up the defense shields. Around that area, that is suicide to even attempt that now."

"So then what's your plan," Axl asked?"

▸"First we know where they are keeping your power team, Spender, pulls up a view of the whole station, "This down here in the mines in the detention center, this is where they are holding your power team."

"To get them out we will have to enter someone into the tunnel ducts to hack and unlock the elevators to bring you down there, Dimitrius has disabled the elevators in that area," Spender said.

"So someone is going to have to get into the tunnels to get in there to hack down there, but we don't have anyone small enough to do that, " Axl said.

Alley looks up from the blueprints and says, "I could fit in those air ducks. That isn't that small."

She continues looking at the layout on the war terminal, and said, "I mean I'll have to go in with that front of me but I could do that."

Then out of nowhere, someone was in the room, no one even knew about, as she makes her first appearance, as she poofs out of thin air, as she snickers and laughs and says, "Or I could do it?"

For a moment Alley's heart skips think Slayde was hiding in the shadows. But when I turn the face isn't that of my lost friend.

They're sitting on top of a desk not far from them, is this small Asari girl, she has pink skin and blue little spots all over her tentacles. She is wearing a grey cloak over her head, a brown vest and black tight leather pants with yellow stripes going down the sides, and leather boots. She is about 5'3 and smiles at Alley and says, "I think me and Alley could slip into that duct, I'll need someone to cover me anyways."

"What is your name," Axl asked?"

"I'm Nessy, for short my full name is Nessary, I never chose the name, but that is what happens when you have an Ulcor for a father she giggles."

"Where did you come from?" Alley asks slowly standing up from her chair.

She smirks and says, "Who do you think told these N7's about how to find where they are keeping your team."

Axl looks at Nessy and he sees something in her, and he knew a secret about Slayde that nobody knew, Slayde told her about one night she had a little too much to drink and once had sex with an Elcor. He thought she was joking until now. As he looks at Nessy and sees a resemblance in her, it's the same snarky cunning attitude Slayde had.

Axl comes up to her and asks, "Was your mother Slayde Spoff?"

Looking at him as she nods her head and says, "She told me if anything ever happened to her, a GPS responder would track me to you."

Looks at Nessy then over to Axl.

"Ok, as much as I wanna ask so many things. I have brothers to go get." Alley says with a sharpness in her voice.

Once again a secret was put there in the open and no one had told her. Alley wanted this mission done and to leave away from everyone.

Did Slayde tell anyone about you," Axl asked?

"No, she didn't, and as she looks at Alley first and says, "She knew if you knew about me you'd come to look for me Alley, that is why she didn't tell you."

Alley looks away knowing that Nessy is speaking the truth.

"I was happy I was living here with my dad. He was the one raising me until he got captured too, Alley please you have to help me get my dad."

"I don't think I'm the one you should be asking for help. It's their call," Alley says to Nessy.

Alley looks at Nessy and just wants to get this done. Alley didn't want to make a decision that could cost Alley to lose another family member. Nessy is family regardless of the secret, and Alley knows that now. She couldn't fight wanting to help her now, now Alley has an obligation, to keep Slayde's daughter safe from harm. It is what Slayde would have done for Alley.

"I'm not asking them for help, Alley, I want your help, I don't care what the N7's want or what these military douchebags want. I WANT MY DAD BACK!"

Alley hears the spitfire in her, the same cold stare Slayde had. She is Slayde just smaller and younger.

Alley looks up meeting Nessy's eyes.

"Fine but you will be staying on this ship," she says standing up. Alley stood up straight she maybe is small but there was hellfire in her.

"There will be no buts. If I'm going to help you we will do this my way," Alley tells Nessy.

"You mean I can stay with you and Axl on the Nova Cruiser, but what about my DAD?"

Axl smirks and says, "I am sure your dad can help us out somewhere on this ship too, but first we kinda have to rescue him first."

Nessy smiles and says, "Yeah your probably right, what about you Axl what will you do if Alley and I go into the tunnels," Nessy asked?

"I will be waiting with a team to go in and kick down the front door, and well anyone who gets in our way, they will be dealt with," Axl said.

Axl looks at Conrad and Gryff and says, "You two are with me because I don't trust either of you."

Kendrick and Spender just look at each other as Axl says, "Conrad, Gryff gear up and meet me at this spot right here," Axl points to the spot on the holo terminal where their rendezvous point will be, "I'll be waiting for you."

Looking at Alley as Axl says, "You keep her safe, and yourself too, you hear me."

Shakes my head as I pick up the rifle again. Walking over to Axl looking into his eyes as she says, "You bring back the rest of our family. Then we get out of this space." I say looking up into his eyes.

*************INTO THE DUCTS - PART 2 ******************

Alley is in front of Nessy, and they are both moving through the ducts with very little wiggle room. Alley's mind is racing with a million things that have happened. What else could happen? Alley is worried especially with Nessy behind her.

What would happen if something happened to Slayde's daughter.

Nessy is being very quiet as she says, "Maybe I should go ahead since I can hide?"

Smirking at Alley and sounding just as Slayde would as she says, "Just in case there could be troopers hanging around."

It is just like Slayde never left, it's like having a younger version of her with her, but the fact is it's not Slayde, it's her daughter. Part of Alley just wants to tell her no.

"No, I don't think that would be wise," Alley says as her voice is soft but cold. Alley knew it would be a good idea but the thought of her getting hurt. Well, Alley just won't and couldn't let that happen.

"Look I get it because my Mom died, you think you have to keep me safe. And I respect that Aunty Alley but listen, I've been doing this for a long time now on Omega. It's what I do, I'm a tunnel rat, it's how the N7's got the info about the power team in the first place. So how about I give you the stealth stabilizer and add it to your Omni tool, so you can do the same like me," Nessy said.

She smirks and says, "I'm surprised Mom, never gave you this before, she was the one who gave it to my Dad to give to me."

Looking at Alley as she smiles and says, "And done."

Alley's Omni Tool gets the new stealth stabilizer as Nessy smiles and says, "You've been upgraded!"

Looking at the Omni tool as Alley looks at Nessy and says, "Your mom never gave it to me, because she knew what kind of trouble I can cause with this."

Smiling as Alley looks at her and says, "Yes I'm going to keep watch of you like a hawk because like it or not. You are family and that means you'll hear me say no to save your ass."

The trek through the ducts takes quite a while, Nessy and Alley, on their hands and knees crawling through them together, the two of them are trying to be quiet.

However Nessy is curious and asks, "So Aunty can I ask you something, more personal?"

Alley tries not to laugh at someone calling her aunty. "Yeah you can don't mean I have to answer"

"Well I kinda noticed the way Uncle Axl looked at you, and well is there something going on with you two," Nessy asks as she giggles and says, "I could have sworn you two were acting like an old married couple, the way he said by to you like that."

Alley shakes her head and laughs and says, "In truth that is how Axl and me always are and have been. Since day one when he thought he could out drink me at a bar" Alley says laughing and thinking about that day on the citadel.

"Well in all honesty if he wasn't family I would have unzipped those trousers too. I mean seriously, he is one sexy piece of eye candy."

"Sheesh he is my uncle, I shouldn't talk about him that way," Nessy says, my mom said though in messages to me that he was a very nice man to her. She looked up to him as a brother, so that is why I call him Uncle, I hope you don't mind that Aunty."

Alley shakes her head because it feels like Slayde never left, and she just quietly laughs and says, "Yes he is a very nice and sweet man. No matter how much of a mean front he puts up."

Alley lowers herself down the vent head first to look around. Then slowly coming out of the duct onto the platform. Looking back at Nessy as she says, "But yes to answer your question there is something there."

"I knew it," Nessy snickers as she giggles, ok no more questions until the mission is over, then you and me and Uncle going to go to the bar on the citadel, agreed?"