Mass Effect - Adventures on Omega Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Axl just looks at them both and has that look on his face, they know the answer as he also points to the little one beside him.

"Now is not the time to discuss it," Axl tells Crysp.

Nodding his head as does Clyger as they understand the message, as Axl says to Alley quietly, "Gosh that was rough."

"Yeah well, I have a feeling love that it's not over yet," Alley says as she thinks it is the private line they were talking on when it wasn't. Alley starts down the catwalks and is making her way back to where Axl is in the detention area.

Nessy gets to her dad as he is too badly wounded, as she sees him and the Elcor looks at her as it says in a low voice, "Ahh my pretty daughter."

"DAD, Daddy, no please don't die on me," Nessy says looking at her father as she hugs onto the Elcor like he's a big stuffed animal."

Looking at Axl and says, "Please look after my daughter for me, please!"

Looking down at Nessy and looks at the Elcor and says, "I'll die for her to keep her safe."

Nessy smiles, as she holds onto Axl's hand and places it into the dying Elcor's other hand, the three of them wait together as the Elcor dies in front of them both.

Crysp is on the comms with Alley and says, "Uh something just happened, this little Asari girl's father just died."

"That little Asari is Slayde's daughter. We need to get out of here. Now I don't think we have any time left," Alley says to Crysp.

Axl then spots the Quarian who is in the cell with the Elcor. It hasn't said anything as Axl asks, "You wouldn't happen to be Lilly Nora nar Zarta, would you?"

The Quarian with the silver and blue armor with the blue shield covered by her silverish hood says, "Yes I am, but how do you know of me."

"Well we were supposed to extract you out of the quarantine zone," Axl responded.

"Oh I see, I didn't think anyone would help me," Lilly Norah responded.

"Well come on, you were part of one of my missions, and I'd like at least one of them to be fulfilled," Axl said.

Crysp tosses a weapon to Lilly Nora and says, "You can shoot one of these I hope?"

"Oh yes, don't worry I have before," Lilly Norah says.

"Good then let's get the hell off this station," Axl says, as they are all heading off out of the cellblock. Shots begin being fired at them as a whole onslaught of Viper Syndicate Android troopers begin firing at them. It forces them all to spread out into different groups. The site of a spear being tossed into one of the Syndicate Troops is pierced into its arms as Rockets are being launched from behind of them. The sound of the loudest Lazer gun is heard as well. Blasts are being fired at them from behind. As Jaxson shouts, "Move it, head to the Nova Cruiser, and don't look back."

Jaxson covers them all as he is firing at the Syndicate Troopers so they can make a getaway to the elevator to the docking bay. Jayne Lacroix is with him and they are both making sure everyone is covered. Axl is helping them and takes out a few more. They all manage to get to the elevator, as Axl asks over comms, "Alley come in, we are at the elevator to the docking bay where are you?"

"Get on the ship we are right behind you," Alley says over the comms. Axl can hear gunfire. Xev and Alley are running through catwalks and little escape areas above them all. Then there is a loud thud on top of the elevator.

"Why hello, hello, if it isn't the famous Axl Flynn, I have waited a long time for this, to have you right where I want you," the mysterious stranger says over Axl's headset where everyone can hear.

"I want you alone, the rest of your crew are allowed to flee, but you must stay, "Or I'll blow up your entire ship."

"What do you mean," Axl asked?"

"Your ship, well I have my ship locked on yours, and I could fire upon it in the docking bay right now if I wish, so you have two choices. Do what I ask and meet me by yourself, or watch everyone you love and care for die."

Axl lowers his head as he says, "Fine, everyone on the ship."

Slowly starts to get up looking at Axl in the eyes.

"If you think you're leaving me behind your nuts," Alley says as she holds up her rifle. Xev is standing behind Alley, as she took a pretty good fall as she was coming off the elevator. Xev makes sure that Alley doesn't pass out from the hard-hit, off of the elevator.

Alley did not hear what was said over the comms in their headsets. It was linked to only Axl's headset, none of them know that the ship is about to be fired upon and destroyed. Axl looks at them all and has a weird look on his face, as the person over the headset tells him, "If you even say one word, to your crew about this. I'll fire upon your ship."

The mysterious stranger over Axl's comm headset says, "Come to this location on Omega Station alone if I even see one of them follow, goodbye Nova Cruiser."

"Fine, as Axl says, "But if you think I'm about to send my family off to be slaughtered onto my ship. You are very badly mistaken."

Signaling a silent code to Crysp, he looks at him as Axl signs to him, a signal to evacuate everyone off the ship. Crysp knows that signal, it was something the two of them only knew about. Crysp just nods.

"I'm coming whoever you are," Axl says, as Axl looks at Alley and wanders off and Alley has no clue what is going on.

Crysp comes up to her and says quietly, "We have to evacuate everyone off the ship and FAST!"

Alley shakes off the second vision as she starts to help evacuate the ship. She has to keep clearing her head to make it through. Feeling like she is about to be sick. She swallows the feeling and keeps going.

Kathka comes up to Alley who looks faint and doesn't look very well. Being the crew's medic, she notices signs of a concussion in her right away. Without even thinking twice, Kathka takes her Omni- tool and finds some Medi-Gel suitable to her condition and uses it to help her regain her focus. When it is applied, she looks at Alley and asks, "Alley are you okay, talk to me?"

Crysp is waiting for you at the ramp of the Nova Cruiser, and says, "Come on Alley let's go."

Alley gets to Crysp as she hands him, black widow, as she falls to the ground next to a crate out of breath.

Axl gets to the location of where this Mysterious Stranger over his headset wanted him to show up. Axl wanders around and waits as he hears a chuckle coming from the darkness. Axl then speaks to Crysp and asks, "Is it done?"

Yeah it's done, everyone's off the ship, and accounted for, we will meet you at the bar I told you about in a secret area of Omega," Crysp said, I am bringing Alley and Kathka there now, everyone else will be there."

"Good," Axl says, as he comes forward a bit into the light and says, "Funny you chose the quarantine zone, for me to meet you at, whoever you are."

The mysterious chuckle comes as he says, "Well I figured it would be a suiting place because it's where you had my sister killed."

"Oh you mean the psycho who murdered one of my best friends," Axl responded, "So your sister hunh, how did it feel when you saw her ripped to shreds by the firecracker?"

"YOU are going to die for that, FLYNN," The stranger shouts back. Coming out of the darkness as he begins firing at Axl, who dodges just in time as his shots miss him just by inches. Axl pulls out his pistol and puts on his thermal visor and sees where this Stranger is, and fires at his location with an incendiary round at a vent above him. It sends off some gas and Axl fires again, but the Stranger leaps out as the vent explodes. The explosions shake the entire station, it feels like a large blast underground. Alley feels the shaking underneath them, and she knows Axl is in trouble.

Grabbing black widow Alley quickly turns around and uses the stealth cloak as she disappears. Hitting her comm button as she says, "Axl, come in where are you?"

Alley goes through the air vent to go to the underground section of the station.

Quietly over their private comm's, "He says, Alley, I'm in the quarantine zone. Right where this all started, come quietly or this guy will know you coming. I have a feeling this guy is behind all of this."

Axl waits and then a grenade is tossed at him. It goes off and Axl just barely escapes the blast. Alley can hear it over the comms go off.

"AXL!!" I yell but then quickly shut my mouth making way to the quarantine zone. My rifle at the ready. My heart is breaking as Alley wonders if she just lost the man she loves. Taking a deep breath as she pushes her feelings aside and starts to search for the man who is behind all of this.

Axl doesn't have any weapons he lost them in the blast he is unarmed, as the mysterious stranger reveals himself out of the shadows. It is Zarkan, Dimitrius's lackey. He is in his black armor and black trousers, the black hood covering over his face, the black hawkeye warpaint over his eyes. Looking at Axl as he says, "FADE sends his regards, and I intend to collect the bounty he has on your head."

Dropping his weapons as he pulls out one long combat knife from the back of his belt, he twirls it around and says, "I'm going to do this the old fashioned way, hand to hand, just you and me."

Axl just says, "Oh shut up, as he punches Zarkan right in the jaw, and just starts punching him relentlessly. Solid right hands to his ribs and cheek, as Zarkan swipes at him with the combat knife.

Gets above them both looking down my scope seeing how endless the fist seems to be flying at the other guy. I take a deep breath but can't get a shot.

"Axl I can't shoot, I have no clean shot. Either you kill him or I will before he does you, lover," Alley says to Axl into their private comm.

Axl looks at Zarkan who keeps lunging the knife at him as Axl catches his arm and says, "I think I owe Slayde to kick this guy's ass."

The sound of Axl easily twisting his arm and breaking it, as Zarkan's arm goes limp as Axl begins to punch him in the face repeatedly over and over again. Knocking the hood off Zarkan's face. The savage punches connect with Zarkan's jaw-breaking it, as his blood pours out. Picking him back up onto his feet as he stands him still as he walks away and says, "He's all yours Alley."

Grins as Alley aims down the scope.

"This is for you mom," Alley says pulling the trigger. She waits a couple of seconds as she sees the beating Axl gave him in the view of his scope. She fires a shot that makes Zarkan's head explode decapitating him. The rest of Zarkan's body collapses to the ground. Alley could then feel the blood rushing through her. The adrenaline is wearing off, from the fall and almost being blown up numerous times. She could feel her body tiring.

Axl meets up with you and stops you as he stops Alley and picks her up and carries her back to the Nova Cruiser. He then speaks over his Comm's to Crysp and says, "Get everyone to the ship, we are getting the hell off this station."

"Wait you can't leave, what about my station," Aria says over comms.

"Aria no offense FUCK YOUR STATION," Axl responded.

(this concludes the Assault on Omega story...but to be continued....)

This ends the Adventures on Omega series, but the next chapters will continue in the new series, MASS EFFECT: Adventures in the Milky Way...More exciting adventures await the crew of The Nova Cruiser!