Mass Effect: Forming the Council

Story Info
Forming the citadel council.
958 words
3.75
934
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Silly Note: This is a story about how the Asari actually formed the council with the Salarians and Turians.

---

The blue undersea-type beauty spoke into the recorder, noting the dates. The finds. They had discovered the Citadel station. Dusted it off even. The last to walk these halls were the Protheans. And now here she was, with her stubborn colleauges and a few huntresses for safe measure. "Leylu Tiamni, let the record show that there is no sign of the Quarians yet. But we are still hopeful."

Her salarian friend, if you even wanted to call him that, spoke up in response to her recording. "Just once I wonder what it is like to get under their suits. You know, for research."

Her bright eyes rolled back and pressed the recorder button again. "Let the record show that Doctor Cassade is not allowed near the Quarians when we do find them."

He leaned back and looked at her. Blinking his eyes. Twice. Three times. Like a frog.

"Am I detecting...no, it can't be...signs of jealousy?"

She turned and walked off, bumping into a Turian woman as she went to head out. Having to take a pause.

Not many saw turian females outside of their own galaxies, especially not on a place such as this. Not yet, anyhow. She blinked a bit. Oh, by the goddess. No, no. Focus on work.

Leylu quickly moved to her own office in what they were planning to call 'the embassador wing' or maybe even shorten it to 'embassies'. They hadn't yet decided. She locked herself in her office and clicked a single button on a remote to shut all curtains except her glass door.

Leylu the teal toned asari with each of her curves seeming to be outlined in purple. Like a cyberpunk dragon. A neon sea monster. She propped one long leg up on the edge of her desk and quickly typed a code into a holographic computer screen, calling Shiala. The young asari, still in her maiden phase, gave her a gentle smile through the screen. She knew full well why she was called.

Leylu began to listen to the young word-smith speak dirty, sweet things to her. Usually Asari melded and that is how they reproduced. But there were other ways to derive pleasure. Fingers dipping in and out of her light blue hairless folds, rubbing the small bundle of nerves. More exposed than a human's might be. She was so caught up in it. Oh, how she wanted to cum. Shiala wouldn't let her. Shiala knew her favorite client all too well. She knew she liked being edged. Asari were supposed to be patient, after all. They lived for a thousand years.

"Ooooh, by the Goddess..." She called out.

Her moans were interupted by a thick accent. "I mean.....I dunno about goddess, but..."

Leylu quickly jerked upright in her seat and turned off the phonecall with Shiala. The female turian sat there in a chair across from her desk. Simply sitting. Watching. Patient. Quiet. When did she come in?

Leylu turned a dark blue and covered herself up quickly, trying to wipe the wetness off of her chair and failing before simply sitting down and composing herself.

"Oh, don't mind me. I was enjoying the show, Councilor." The turian spoke.

The Asari was confused for a moment. "Councilor? That's what you two decided on?"

"I think it has a nice ring to it. Councilor Leylu. Don't you?"

The asari tapped her fingers on top of the desk, shaking her head. "I am not entirely sure. Does it sound too aggressive?"

The female turian slowly rose to her feet and came around the desk, surprising the asari woman in the process. Her hand rose up to gently grip around the blue woman's throat, causing her breath to quicken.

"It seemed to me, Councilor....you like it aggressive. Why don't we.....form a meeting? Mark this citadel station as our own."

Leylu blinked rapidly but felt herself grow damp once more. Far too sensitive. "Mark it as our own? We just barely cleaned up the wreckage left behind by the--"

"I am not talking about the artifact finding. Your asari researchers can do that in plenty of time. I was more referring to you.....me.....and I suppose the Salarian, if you really wish to keep the peace. Make the station our own." She repeated.

The asari Leylu breathed heavily. Licked her lips. Her tendrils twitched. She lifted up her wardrobe, exposing her pale blue lips to the other who wasted little time in reaching down to rub. And tease. And finger. Oh god it felt so good. She begged the deities to make it go deeper. Faster. She lay back, exposing her breasts as well.

Getting lost in the pleasure. Fingers that felt like smooth rocks or cold armour fucking her hot core. One of them playing her exposed nub as if it were a videogame controller. She then felt something slimy on her nipples. At first not thinking anything of it and then starting to enjoy it. The mouth sucked a bit too hard and her eyes whipped open to see the salarian from earlier. Doctor Whats-his-face. He was suckling on her exposed breasts and the turian female was fucking her with what could only be described as....a collector dildo of some sort.

Leylu panted, wanting to be grossed out. Wanting to fight back. But her emotions and her arousal got the better of her. Her eyes squeezed shut. She arched her back. Leylu screamed out "Oh, Goddess..." Her eyes whipped open, dark and black. She squirted hard over the dildo deep in her. Her tight asshole clenched. She was spent.

That is how the citadel council was actually formed.