Mass Effect - Twisted Indigo

Story Info
A mother-daughter pair of asari dancers take the stage.
10.6k words
4.43
2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryswell
Ryswell
413 Followers

Mass Effect is owned by EA and BioWare.

All characters are 18+.

- - -

1.

Blueshift.

The holo-sign glowed as brilliant indigo against the dark metal walls of the skyscraper. The stylized lettering appeared as English text thanks to the real-time translation software on Rafe's omni-tool. Just one of the many perks that came with being employed by the T'Losa firm.

But the biggest and juiciest perk was the one Rafe was about to put into use. Straightening out his outfit one last time, the human steeled his nerves and approached the nightclub entrance.

Moving briskly and with purposeful, confident steps, Rafe passed the ever-growing line of would-be partiers without a second look. No, his eyes were instead fixated on the animated holo display beside the club's sign. A feminine silhouette danced slowly, sensually. All lithe limbs and ample curves, twisting and swaying high up on the building wall. She was a siren beckoning Rafe to come join her in the pulsing depths of her domain.

Yeah, Blueshift was that kind of club. Or so Rafe heard. This establishment, like many others, put skin on display for viewing enjoyment. And if the rumors were true, they did that and a whole lot more. This was Illium, after all. The people of this world liked to go the extra mile for their risque entertainment and none did that better than the asari.

Just one of many reasons why colony-bumpkin Rafe Thomas was eager to cash in on this particular work-perk.

The spirited human lad climbed the steps to the front doors but a batarian bouncer halted him before he could reach the top. It was a male of his species - the most common representation of his kind outside of their homeworld - and he wore high-end light armor and an unmistakable scowl. Even on Illium, humans and batarians didn't get on that well.

"Back of the line, human." The bouncer spoke with a rough voice, typical for his species. "You can wait to get in just like everyone else."

Maybe the bouncer enjoyed putting humans in their place. Or maybe he was just a guy doing his job. Either way, Rafe was in too good of a mood to drop the smirk from his face.

"I work security for the T'Losa firm." Rafe said to the alien bouncer. The batarian blinked with all four of his glassy black eyes, his face unreadable. Rafe continued, grinning, "Her employees get free access to the clubs here. She owns the whole building."

"I know who owns the building, human." The bouncer snarked. He gave Rafe a once-over, likely sizing him up. The batarian seemed to consider Rafe's words for a moment before speaking again. "You have any company ID on you?"

Rafe raised his arm, his omni-tool blinking to life. A small holo-screen projected from the device on his wrist, displaying his company credentials: Thomas, Rafe. Security Officer for T'Losa Investments.

The batarians narrowed his eyes - both sets of them - taking a moment to carefully scan the ID. Then he nodded, frowning.

"Fine." The alien gruffly relented, taking a step aside to let Rafe pass by. "A couple rules, though: Don't start fights. Don't touch the girls - unless you've paid them for it. And if you pass out, club management isn't responsible for any missing belongings."

"Got it," Rafe closed his omni-tool and flashed a toothy smile. The batarian did not return it. "I'll be careful."

"I'm sure." The bouncer said flatly.

Ignoring him, Rafe advanced on the front doors. Excitement pulsed through his veins, each step taking him closer and closer to the threshold - the final barrier between the regular, outside world and the delights that awaited him inside.

- - -

It was ten minutes to showtime. Celene was nervous, a common experience throughout her centuries of dancing. But the asari matron also felt a thrill. It was a splendid buzz that shimmered across her skin, through her nerves and veins and into the pit of her belly.

Celene was a performer. She loved showing off for cheering crowds. On Thessia. On Omega. Now, she was here on Illium. A world where "anything goes" so long as one had the right paperwork. Tonight, Celene Risala was going to test that. Together with her dancing partner she was going to show the patrons of Blueshift a more deviant side of asari eroticism.

The matron was supremely confident in her skills as a dancer. Her taste in fashion, on the other hand...

Celene pursed her lips, regarding her reflection in the changing room mirror. She had decided to try on some human garb for tonight. Human lingerie, specifically. Lace stockings, panties, arm-length sleeves, and a corset. All of the pieces were the same deep black, creating a lovely contrast with her rich, blue skin. The corset in particular had a marvelous effect on Celene's already impressive bosom, giving her a delicious valley of cleavage that put some matriarchs to shame.

It should have made Celene feel like a goddess-made-flesh. But somehow, the matron felt that the outfit was... A bit much.

But then Celene felt a soft pair of lips at the back of her neck. Next came the touch of gentle but devious fingers at her flanks. Familiar hands rose and linked together above Celene's belly. Another kiss came to her neck, followed by a lovely giggle from a silvery voice.

Cerise had always been generous with her touchy affections, Celene noted with a warm, loving smile. It was just another thing for a mother to be proud of.

"You look nice." Cerise Risala chirped, humming pleasantly as she rested her chin on Celene's bare shoulder.

"You don't think it's too much?" Celene inquired, pouting as she wiggled mock-defiantly in her daughter's embrace. Her large breasts strained against the corset, blue swells rising but not quite spilling out the top. More than enough to send tongues wagging, Celene quietly mused. Humans, it seemed, were almost as adept at presentation as the asari. Almost.

"It's not enough in my opinion." Cerise purred, her fingers gliding slowly, sensually across the thin band of exposed skin of Celene's belly. Cerise's fingertips danced dangerously close to the waistline of her mother's black panties. "If it were up to me, you wouldn't be wearing anything at all."

"Oh, ha." Celene squirmed out of her daughter's arms, turning to face the ardent maiden. "I'm serious, love. Look at me! I'm spilling out of this thing. It's just so... Bovine. Doesn't it seem a bit vulgar to you?"

Cerise gave a low, throaty chuckle. The younger woman shook her head incredulously, crossing her arms beneath her bare breasts. Unlike her mother, the daring maiden had chosen to go topless for their performance. She had always been the more provocative of the pair. And if her behavior didn't prove that, then her body did. Dark blue nipples, already hard at the mere prospect of her dear mother performing in the buff. Cerise's lips, just as full as her mothers, curled into a devious smirk. She leered at her mother with sultry eyes.

"Mother..." Cerise began, strutting forth. She took slow, deliberate steps, not unlike a stalking predator. Celene breathed in deeply through her nose, another delightful thrill pulsing through her body as the huntress advanced upon her. On impulse, the matron was on the back-step - until she felt the edge of the dressing room table bite into the soft flesh of her buttocks. With nowhere to run, Cerise closed the distance between her and her prey. Celene could feel the girl's hot breath on her skin as her daughter teasingly ran her fingers across the prominent upper swells of her constrained breasts. "All of those people waiting out in the club... They came here to watch me fuck you. I think 'vulgar' is perfect. I think you look perfect."

"Truly?" Celene almost stuttered, her cheeks flushed a dark blue. Only Cerise could get her so worked up.

"Mmhmm," Cerise hummed, her arms slithering around Celene's waist once more, soft fingertips grazing across bare skin. Celene had met a scant few people in her centuries of life who had a touch as electric as her own daughter. The little vixen darted forward and planted a soft kiss to the corner of Celene's mouth, and then another, longer kiss right on her lips. The maiden murmured sensually against her mother's mouth, the girl's hot, needy breath sending a shiver down the matron's spine. "Six hundred years old and you can still drive a maiden wild, mother."

"Flattery will get you everywhere, darling." Celene sighed, stealing a kiss of her own. Cerise giggled into her mouth, moaning softly.

The younger asari pulled away then, putting on a dazzling smile. Cerise gave a pointed glance towards the holo-clock on the wall.

"You and I are going to look fabulous."

Celene nodded, understanding. Showtime.

- - -

2.

Blueshift, as Rafe discovered, was aptly named. It wasn't simply due to the blue, flashing lights, colored as to evoke FTL with the mass relays. It also referred to the club clientele. There were asari as far as Rafe could see. The dance floor was a wild ocean of writhing, twisting blue bodies - with plenty of lush blue skin on display to boot! Yes, this place was definitely Rafe's kind of nightclub.

But the eager human lad didn't head straight for the dance floor. No, he needed to steel his nerves first, bolster his spirit with some liquid courage. He made his way over to one of the club's bars instead, seeking out an alcove that appeared low on traffic. Rafe took his spot among the empty stools and ordered a glass of the cheapest levo-based beer they had. The salarian bartender gave him a short nod.

Rafe got his beer quickly enough, but before he even took a sip his attention was grabbed by one of the holo-sign displays installed right beside the bar. Like the chalkboards pubs would have back on Earth, the holo-sign advertised an assortment of special drinks... As well as the club's special live performances. But these live shows weren't bands or singers. No, they were much, much more titillating.

Rafe re-read the holo-sign once. Then twice. He blinked, thinking that perhaps his eyes were playing tricks on him. But when he read the sign for the third time, the words remained unchanged.

Holy shit, Rafe thought. But... There's no way... They'd never let them do that on stage...

He swiveled on his chair to face the salarian bartender, setting his drink down on the bar. He needed to get a straight answer from someone who worked at the club. Surely, the sign was a mistake.

"They actually have live sex shows here?" Rage almost had to shout over the music. He pointed towards the circular platform that dominated the center of the main dance floor. "As in right on that stage? In front of everyone?"

"On the stage. On the tables. Sometimes on the bar." The salarian answered frankly, as if he had heard Rafe's questions hundreds of times before. Though the alien sounded somewhat annoyed as he listed off that last point. Then he gave Rafe a wry smile. At least Rafe thought it was a smile. It was often difficult to read facial expressions on aliens that weren't asari. "Tip one of the dancers enough and you can get yourself a private show in one of the booths."

"Damn." Rafe was shocked... And excited. He had heard that Blueshift was a nightclub with asari sensibilities. That was why he had been so eager to cash in on his employee benefits. But actual live sex shows? That was more lewd than Rafe had fantasized about. "And nobody has a problem with it?"

"Do you have a problem with it?" The salarian gave Rafe a pointed look.

"Nope. Not at all." Rafe answered truthfully. What red-blooded man would say 'no' to watching a couple of asari dancers get down and dirty on stage? "I was talking about the authorities. Cops."

"This isn't the Citadel, human." The bartender laughed. "This is Illium. The planet where asari go for fun."

Rafe dwelled for a moment on what that implied. And he decided that what had been implied thrilled him considerably. He took a gulp of his beer then and found that it tasted flat, but he cared little. His blood was hot and singing in his veins and he hadn't even enjoyed the touch of a woman yet.

He cast his eyes to the dance floor, taking in the brilliant sight of scantily-dressed asari twisting, twirling, and writhing together, against each other. And if they weren't scantily-dressed then their nightclub attire was so tight and form-fitting that they may as well have been. A lustful sea of roaming hands, jiggling breasts, and quaking thighs.

The young security officer felt his heart thump in his chest. So too did he feel that pleasant buzz brought about by his alien beer. He took another look at the holo-sign advertising the sex show. It tempted club patrons with a live performance from a mother-daughter team. Surely, the incest couldn't be real...

"But the mother-daughter thing, that's just bullshit. It's just an angle they're playing to get the audience riled up. Right?" Rafe looked expectantly towards the salarian again. To the alien's credit, he seemed patient enough with Rafe's questions.

The salarian wore a small, knowing grin then. Even in the alien's big, dark eyes, Rafe could see a flicker of humor... And pride.

"There's no angle. There's no bullshit. This place would get fined into the stone age for false advertising if that was the case." The salarian's grin spread wider across his narrow face. "I think you're in for a hell of a show, human. On this planet, the asari are as dirty as they are beautiful."

Rafe's whole body thrummed with excitement. Or maybe that was just the beer. He turned his eyes back onto the main stage, eager for the lurid performance to begin. Above the stage on smaller floating platforms, near-nude asari and human women twisted and writhed provocatively for the club patrons' viewing pleasure. A mere taste of what was soon to come...

"I guess I'll see for myself soon enough." He said to himself, taking another drink from his alien beer.

- - -

Celene felt disappointed that she couldn't apply Cerise's body paint herself. But the process was a messy one and her daughter had been adamant that Celene not ruin her corset get-up. Celene and Cerise were only supposed to be messy by the end of their act, her daughter had so dutifully reminded her.

On the bright side, Celene could at least find enjoyment in watching her lovely daughter prepare herself. It was a lovely sight indeed, her gorgeous Cerise getting rubbed down by a couple of her dancer friends - Celene would have to take some time to learn their names. Two flirty, kittenish maidens even younger than her beloved daughter, so willful and daring as they ran their hands up and down Cerise's lithe body.

The two maidens made sure to be very thorough in their application of the body paint. Four delicate, slender hands roaming all over Cerise's lush, athletic body. Over her taut belly, her shapely thighs, down her long, toned legs, even between her pert ass cheeks. They paid special attention to her daughter's breasts, nimble fingers rubbing teasing circles atop Cerise's pointed nipples. Celene watched rapt attention as her daughter let loose a string of lovely giggles, trembling so adorably under her friends' daring touch.

All the while, Celene sat and watched, the matron's heart and spirit alight with love and excitement. They hadn't even set foot onto the stage yet and already Celene wanted to rid herself of her corset, so aching and needy her own breasts were. All because of Cerise and her youthful radiance. All because of her own daughter. That vigor of hers would be better spent unleashed in bed and in the throes of passion, Celene knew. Or rather, it was what Celene preferred.

Her daughter's two maiden friends finished their painting task quickly enough. They stood on either side of Cerise, presenting to the matron the artwork that was her daughter. Giggling and with glee in her eyes, Cerise stepped forward gracefully on her heeled boots, her body smeared from neck to ankle with black, glittering paint. It was special, edible paint. All the better due to where Celene was going to put her mouth during their performance.

Cerise was nude save for her boots and a black c-string that sank between the swells of her ass. Her breasts, her belly, her thighs, all coated black and sparkling like a starfield in the night sky. An alluring, delicious sight for any being with a pulse.

"So mother... How do I look?" Cerise's voice came like music, Celene's maiden daughter biting her lip as she did a little twirl to show how all-encompassing the body paint was. Behind her, her two helpers gave mock applause, their eyes enjoying the show as much as Celene herself. The matron smirked, motherly pride blooming alongside her womanly desire.

"Like you'll set tongues wagging for the next millennium, love." Celene cooed, reaching out to draw her fingers oh so gently across the subtle swell of her daughter's lower belly. She brought her fingertips back and found them glittering. The matron ran her tongue over them and hummed at the taste. The body paint was flavorless, but she knew the sweetness came from her daughter. Anything that graced Cerise's sublime body had to be.

Celene would have pulled her daughter to the floor and devoured the little minx right then and there. Hell, she would have allowed her daughter's two helpers to join in - such youthful eagerness was so delightful to enjoy in bed. But, as with most asari her age, Celene had learned the value of patience.

"You two are due on stage in five minutes." A volus stage manager wheezed as she waddled into the dressing room. "Are you both ready?"

"Ready and willing." Cerise gave such a dazzling smile then, her eyes so bright with passion and zeal that it took Celene's breath away. Then she turned and gave her dearest mother a daring, hungry look. One that had Celene's nerve's singing.

Celene would enjoy Cerise's intimate company in due time, the matron knew. But first they had to perform for Illium's wild, horny masses. And Celene decided then, taking in her lovely daughter's paint-smeared nudity, that they would give the patrons of Blueshift a show they would not soon forget.

- - -

3.

Every second that ticked by brought them closer to showtime. Celene's whole body thrummed with excitement. A heavenly thrill danced across her skin like lightning, traveling through her veins, through her bones. Oh, how she loved the anticipation before a performance. She almost loved it as much as the dances themselves.

The holo-curtain was up, separating the performers from the club-goers. Celene and Cerise could see out into the crowd, but the crowd couldn't see in. But it wouldn't be long until the two asari would grace their eyes with the perfection of Thessian beauty.

Celene could see them all. All of their faces. Asari, salarian, human, turian. Some volus. Even a couple of elcor. They all came to see her and Cerise. A fact that her daughter was more than happy to remind her of.

"See all those people, mother dear?" Celene's daughter came up from behind, wrapping her arms around Celene's belly and whispering into her ear.

"I do, love." Celene hummed, enjoying the warmth of her daughter's embrace.

"They're all here to see you. They're all here to see what I'll do to you." Cerise purred, her voice like honey. And Celene was shivering again, so anxious to finally go out on stage. It amazed her, truly. The things her daughter could do to her with just her voice and a few gentle touches. Cerise giggled then, a lovely, wicked laugh. "They all came to see you get fucked."

Ryswell
Ryswell
413 Followers