Mass Effect - Twisted Indigo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rafe said nothing as she continued to touch him. Why would anyone stop the star of the evening? She was bold, shameless in her groping, her roaming hands feeling his chest, his abdomen... but not lower. The look in her eyes, it told him that would be a treat for later.

Her voice came again, sweet as honey, hot as the sun.

"I've heard good things about you humans. Apparently your kind and my own are... compatible." She let the words hang there. An invitation. As blatant as could be. Her smoldering eyes locked with his, daring him to take it. Begging him to.

"Right." Rafe found his nerve. It came along with a rush of mettle and male bravado. After the shock of his good fortune receded, confidence swept in to replace it. He leaned into the asari's touch, grinning. His voice came strong and firm. "I've heard good things, too. Very good things."

The asari's soft hands played upon his chest, rising to settle on his shoulders. There they gave a light squeeze. The blue goddess gave a pleasant hum at the feel of his firm body. Then she wrapped her arms around his neck, drawing the two even closer together. So close that her nose brushed against his. She looked into his eyes, into his soul. Unwavering.

"My mother and I are holding an encore performance later tonight." She whispered like it was some naughty thing. Her little smirk matched the giddiness in her voice. "Back at our apartment. Very exclusive. And since you seemed so into our little dance, I thought you might like an invite."

"Yes. Absolutely." Rafe had to keep himself from answering too quickly. But the words broke from his lips all the same. He gave a dumb smile. "Sounds like fun."

The blue vixen let out a rich, wonderful laugh. Then she spoke the words so many men could only dream to hear.

"My mother just called a cab. Ride back with us, handsome. We'll show you just how much fun asari can have."

Rafe swallowed and nodded. His dancer goddess drew back from their embrace, taking him by the hand. He smiled like an idiot as she led him out of the nightclub. The smile only grew once they were outside and he saw the goddess' busty mother waiting for them beside a parked skycab. The elder asari had the same look as her daughter when her eyes fell upon Rafe.

Hunger. Desire. Burning hot.

Rafe Thomas couldn't believe his luck. But as the two indigo sirens guided him into the cab, he remembered the words of the bartender. Now he knew just how true they were.

On Illium, anything goes.

END