Mass Effect - Twisted Indigo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was awe in his eyes. Admiration. Reverence. He looked like he was going through a religious experience. Like he was looking upon the goddess Athame herself. Or whatever it was that humans worshiped.

Cerise liked it.

The way the human was gazing upon her and her mother filled Cerise with a pleasant warmth, even beyond the thrill she felt from others witnessing their debauchery. She wanted to explore that further, so the maiden decided right then. She was going to make this show one that the human would never forget.

She took one last glance at his cute, wide-eyed face... and dove her head between her mother's legs. The warmth of Celene's thighs, the softness of her skin, the heavy musk of her arousal, all graced Cerise at the same time. It enveloped her senses and became her world, her singular purpose. She was going to make her mother cum.

Lips met lips. Cerise, like a good daughter, began to lick and slurp dutifully at her mother's dripping cunt. The potent, delectable flavor graced her tongue. Cerise drank it down.

Beyond, on another world, the cheers grew wild. Beneath her, Cerise could feel Celene squirm and writhe from the sensations brought forth by her lashing tongue. The maiden felt a spike of satisfaction then, mingling with the pleasure. It was a delight, knowing that her own mother was putty in her hands.

For a long moment, the two were locked together like that. Their bodies linked face to pussy, each pleasuring the other and being pleasured in turn. Mother and daughter, devouring and being devoured. A cycle of pleasure and wickedness, flesh and blood made into a work of art as obscene as it was magnificent to behold.

Cerise tongued Celene. And Celene tongue Cerise. Lashing, licking, slurping, and sucking with abandon.

Cerise just hoped the human hadn't passed out from shock. She wanted him to see. It was a preview of what was to come for him, after all.

This went on for a time. But then Cerise drew her face up from between Celene's legs. The audience could see that her lip and chin were smeared with a mix of saliva and her own mother's slick. It sent a wonderful shiver down Cerise's back. She wanted them to see. Especially for what came next.

The next stage of their performance.

Cerise sat back upon Celene's face. Her mother's hands rose, coming up to cradle the swells of her ass. The maiden cackled as the crowd roared with approval.

"You all like what you've seen?" Cerise called out over the sea of astonished faces.

"Yeah!" The patrons of Blueshift cried together.

Wicked delight thrummed through Cerise's body. Their love, their adoration, their lusts and desires, it fueled her spirit, setting her heart ablaze.

She lifted her hips off of Celene's face for a moment. Beneath her, she saw her mother laying upon the stage with glazed eyes and her face smeared with Cerise's own fluids. Cerise shivered wonderfully at the sight. The two shared a look. Love in the eyes. They were both game for what came next. Cerise sighed, lowering her dripping cunt back onto her mother's yearning mouth. Celene resumed her dutiful, insistent licking.

Cerise turned to the crowd, beaming.

"Well you haven't seen nothing yet!"

Cerise dove back down between her mother's legs, bringing her mouth and Celene's cunt together into a deep, searing kiss. Slick lips met in a fierce embrace, Cerise's frantic and heated. She moaned against her mother's dripping wet cunt, low and wavering from deep in her throat.

Their bodies drew flush together, arms coiling around waists, curves and skin meeting in warmth and possessive touches. Cerise cradled her mother's thighs, probing her soaking sex with her tongue. Celene groped at her daughter's ass, dueling back with her own tongue. They licked and devoured, neither willing to stop or give ground.

They were on another world. Not even the cheers of the crowd could reach them. The next step would only take them both further.

Cerise felt it, the pulse of eezo and the wispy blue shroud that glided over their writhing bodies. It only took a second for the two of them to be engulfed in Cerise's biotic field. A feeling of weightlessness came next, making Cerise feel that the floor had given way out from under them.

But both asari knew the truth. It was part of the show. The routine they practiced so hard to perfect.

Up on stage, mother and daughter, locked together in their carnal depravity, began to rise into the air. They continued to lick and suck and grope and enjoy the sweetness of each other's flesh, even as Cerise's biotic field carried them higher and higher to hover over the Blueshift patrons.

And, as with every time the Risalas performed, the crowd loved it.

- - -

5.

Rafe had his eyes turned upwards, entranced, enchanted. His gaze was fixed on two bodies floating high above the heads of Blueshift's patrons.

They were asari, so lovely and perfect in their form, carried through the air by a bright blue aura, wisps of glowing indigo twirling around their naked flesh. Biotics, the human knew. Few humans were capable of such a talent. And there were likely none who could use it with the skill Rafe was witnessing at the moment.

I'd never see this in a human strip joint, Rafe thought, watching the two alien women devour each other. Now that they were above the stage, above the crowd, there was nothing to obstruct anyone's view. The two asari, the mother and daughter duo, lapping eagerly at the other's sex, dipping their tongues deep into slick, blue folds.

Rafe felt a warmth in his gut like that of a furnace, his cock straining against his pants. His whole body thrummed with arousal, his nerves coming alive. A smirk spread across his face as he drank in the depravity floating above him.

Coming to Illium was the right call. No doubt.

The two asari continued to spin and twirl in the air, their movements slow and smooth, as if they were swimming through the ocean. Even floating high above Rafe's head, their sweet moans and soft sighs carried over the cheers and bustling of the pleased crowd. The sounds spilling from their lips were carnal, sensual, music to the human's ears. It didn't matter that they were aliens, Rafe knew well the sweet notes of lovemaking.

"Try not to drool all over the floor, human." A voice rose up from close behind, flat and gruff. Rafe tore his eyes from the floating asari for a moment, sparing the salarian bartender a look. The slender alien was cleaning out a glass, his expression flat as salarians often wore - though Rafe thought he could make out a faint quirk at the corner of the bartender's mouth. "You don't look like you can afford getting sued by our regular guests. Some of our customers blow a month of your salary on a single night."

Rafe offered a flat smile. He knew he wasn't drooling. The bartender was just giving the wide-eyed greenhorn some shit. A common ritual, no matter the planet.

"Right. Just... wow." Rafe nodded towards the floating asari, once more enthralled by their naked beauty and the wicked sensuality of their union. He still couldn't believe a mother and daughter could do such things to each other - in front of a cheering audience no less!

Behind him, he could hear the salarian give a soft snort. He probably saw shit like this every night, Rafe realized. That, and salarians didn't have sex drives the way humans, turians, or asari did. So it only made sense that a live sex show was nothing special, no matter how twisted.

"That's Illium, kid." The bartender said. "The planet where your dreams come true. As long as they're dirty dreams..."

But Rafe only paid his words only a fraction of his attention. The asari were captivating him all over again, their lithe bodies twisting and writhing together, blue skin sliding over blue skin. Their hands roamed freely, eager hands pawing at delicious curves, groping at tits and ass with desperate fervor.

Their moans carried through the air, heated and sharp now, charged with lust. Wet sounds came next, kisses and licks and slurps resounding in musical depravity, without shame and without restraint.

All the while, Rafe watched. The human sat there at the bar, mesmerized by the display of twisted indigo.

- - -

Celene could have spent the rest of eternity enjoying the sweetness of her daughter's cunt. Surely, the crowd would have appreciated an endless show. But all things came to an end. Even the wonderfully wicked things.

The matron heard the last track of their music set come on, signaling for their performance to wind down. Softly, she clapped her palm onto the full blue ass she cradled against her face, a signal to Cerise in case the girl didn't catch the track change. Her daughter moaned into Celene's cunt, slapping her mother's ass playfully in return.

Message received, Celene noted wryly.

With a sigh, Celene slid her tongue from Cerise's soaking sex. Down between her own legs, the matron shivered as she felt her daughter do the same - only to follow it up with a series of soft, flower petal kisses. Delightful tickles fluttered over Celene's mound, making the elder asari whine like a woman half her age.

Serves me right for raising such a little vixen...

Together, they floated slowly back down to the stage. Their biotic field pulsed sensually around their naked bodies as they twisted themselves to face each other again.

Celene stared into her daughter's face, admiring how her lovely lips were slick and smeared with her own arousal - adoring the radiant beauty she herself had brought into the galaxy. And Cerise stared back, the maiden's clear devotion and worship matched only by the desire that blazed in her bright eyes.

Neither woman spoke. There were no words that could match the intensity of their love and lust for each other. Nothing that could truly encompass the wicked, delicious nature of their joining.

There were so few like them out among the stars, bold asari so willing to share this side of themselves with so many admiring eyes. Thessia would not have them, nor most any world in Council Space. But Illium, with its propensity for refined scandal, had taken them in happily, more than willing to make a show - and a profit - off of the lines Celene and Cerise crossed in their pursuit of the most perfect ecstasy.

Mother and daughter, entwined so intimately as they finally touched back down on stage. They held each other close, so much that Celene could feel the beat of her daughter's heart. Beyond, the crowd whistled and cheered. Then Cerise reached up and took Celene by the neck, drawing her mother into a locking of lips. Searing tongues slid forward into hungry mouths, moans swallowed up by a deep, sensual kiss.

The crowd cheered louder, roaring now.

As they should, Celene thought, smirking. My daughter and I are the real, twisted thing.

Cerise, of course, dominated their embrace. Celene was both proud and stunned by the fire of her daughter's spirit, the boldness that allowed the maiden to conquer her own mother in all ways sexual. Their kiss continued to draw on, long enough for Celene to taste herself on Cerise's lips. It thrilled the matron that her daughter could taste the same upon hers.

When they were finished, they broke apart, gasping, holding each other close. Neither were willing to leave the warmth of loving arms just yet. As Celene buried her face into Cerise's neck, she heard her daughter's sweet voice whisper into her ear.

"You were wonderful." Cerise purred, drawing her fingertips down Celene's bare back. "Do you hear them?"

Cerise was speaking of the crowd. Celene listened to their hoots and whistles, shivering at the adoration they voiced for the depravity of their performance. Celene hummed the affirmative, kissing her daughter's neck. Cerise giggled, continuing.

"You did that, mother. You drove them wild." She crooned sweetly, reaching down to palm Celene's ass.

"We did that, love." Celene countered, squirming into the maiden's daring touch.

For a moment they basked in the cheering, the attention, savoring the drunken praise from alien and asari alike. Then Cerise spoke again. A question this time.

"Was I too rough?"

"Not at all." Celene snorted. "You were perfect. So commanding."

Celene stressed that last word with a low, sultry moan. She swiped her tongue playfull across Cerise's neck, reaching around her daughter's trim waist to grab at her plump rear end, taking handfuls for herself just as Cerise had done.

"Mother... you're going to make me blush..."

"I've already done that, it seems." Celene cooed, feeling her daughter squirm closer. The maiden huffed, releasing hot breath over Celene's skin, grinding her sex into her mother's thigh. The matron smirked. "And a whole lot more."

"When we get back home, this ass is mine." Cerise growled, giving Celene's rear end a deliberate grope. Then, to make her point that much clearer, she clapped an open palm down onto Celene's ass with a resounding smack.

Celene squealed. And the crowd cheered.

"Promises, promises..." The matron murmured as her daughter finally drew away.

Holding hands, the mother and daughter duo turned towards their adoring audience. With bright eyes and charming smiles, together they took a deep, theatrical bow. There were claps, hoots, and whistles rising from the sea of delighted faces. Asari, turian, human, drell, all enraptured by the beauty and daring of their lovemaking.

The rush Celene felt at that moment, soaking in their joy and praise, was almost as good as fucking her sweet Cerise.

Almost.

- - -

Most of the body paint had smeared off during the performance. This was by design of course. Anything stronger would have been difficult to clean off after the show was over. A quick shower and towel-off was all they needed to get clean.

It was only after they had both gotten dressed back into their street clothes that Cerise came to Celene with an unexpected request.

Her daughter approached with a shy smile and eager eyes, looking so bubbly and bright in her tight pants and revealing top that Celene knew she would never say no, no matter what Cerise asked of her.

"Before we clock out, I have a favor to ask." Cerise said, setting her lovely bottom on top of Celene's dressing table. The shelf bit into the softness of the younger asari's backside, enough to draw the elder's eyes for a short moment.

The matron offered a warm smile, folding her coat over her arms. Celene herself had changed into a loose dress, a blue floral pattern marking all over the white fabric. No underwear beneath, though. Celene didn't see the point, considering their plans once they reached their apartment.

"Anything, love." She told Cerise, beaming at the younger beauty.

The maiden's smile grew, her eyes flashing towards the bustling crowd beyond the holo-curtain. She bit her lower lip.

"I saw a human in the crowd while we were performing. A male." She let the words hang in the air.

"Did he make you feel uncomfortable?"

Celene briefly felt a swell of distaste. Mother and daughter both had the misfortune of dealing with unwanted advances from patrons at one point or another. Mostly from batarians.

But Cerise only laughed, waving off her mother's concerns.

"No, no. Nothing like that. I thought he was cute." Cerise hummed, a giddy expression spreading across her bright face. "The way he looked at us, you'd think he was watching goddesses in the flesh!"

There was a flash in her daughter's eyes then. Eager and naughty. Celene knew well what that look meant. Knew that her dear Cerise had already made up her mind. Celene wasn't bothered. She enjoyed taking home lucky guests just as much as her daughter did.

"Invite him, then." Celene smirked as she rose from her seat, gathering her things from the table. Then she leaned forward, planting a tiny peck at the corner of Cerise's mouth. She whispered her next words, looking straight into her daughter's eyes. "I've been wanting to try a human for a while now, anyway."

Cerise's eyes lit up. She pushed off the dressing table, damn near jumping with joy. She threw her arms around her mother, wrapping the elder asari in a tight hug.

"You're the best! Are you sure it isn't too much trouble?"

Celene gave a short laugh as Cerise pulled back. She held her daughter by the waist, fingertips grazing gently over the soft, warm skin of her exposed belly.

So flawless. So perfect.

"You've always been trouble, Cerise." Celene told her most beloved, smiling. "But that's why I love you."

And so Celene sent her daughter off to collect their lucky third - but not before stealing another deep, loving kiss.

- - -

Rafe sat at the bar, still reeling from the display of debauchery he had just witnessed. He and and every other man, woman, and jellyfish who remained within the halls of Blueshift. The show had ended some time ago, long enough that many patrons had departed, thinning out the crowd. And yet Rafe found himself troubled - his massive hard-on had yet to go down. He couldn't leave, not like this.

So he nursed a flat beer, waiting for his body to cool off. His cock remained stuffed in his pants, throbbing, aching.

The mother-daughter performance had gotten his blood up like nothing else, leaving his veins simmering in such a way that he still felt the tingles. And with the night winding down and the mood settling throughout the club, the human resigned himself to the prospect of dealing with his issue alone.

That is, of course, until he found himself face-to-face with one of the very dancers who put him in such a state.

The blue goddess herself approached him, striding up to the bar with a sweet smile and naughty promises in her bright eyes. She was even more gorgeous up close, even fully clothed as she was. Soft lips and full cheeks beamed at him with contagious excitement.

But why?

"Hey." She greeted, leaning her opulent body against the bar.

She wore tight pants of shiny black material, snug to her legs and hips. Her top was brief, a simple white band over her breasts, leaving her shoulders and belly bare. Blue skin on display. Less so than when she was on stage, but alluring all the same.

For a moment, Rafe forgot how to speak.

"Hi." He nearly croaked.

"I saw you enjoying the show." The asari inched just a bit closer. She leaned forward, offering a delightful view of the upper slopes of her breasts. Deep blue cleavage caught Rafe's gaze and held it. For too long he stared before getting the good sense to look this woman in the eyes.

"Yeah... you and your mom... you two were very impressive. Very talented." Rafe inwardly winced at his response. He forced a friendly smile.

But the asari's bright eyes seemed to glow brighter at his lame praise, not at all dissuaded by his demeanor. That was good, he reminded himself. It meant he hadn't struck out just yet.

Little did the human know that he had already hit a home run. The blue siren had already decided his good fortune.

The asari dancer - god, what was her name - giggled, sweet music pouring from her lips. She inched even closer.

"I don't think we've ever been called 'impressive' before."

"Well... it's the truth."

Rafe caught a flash in the dancer's eyes. Something dark. A primal hunger. For a moment, it was like she was a lioness gazing upon a slab of fresh meat. Rafe's cock twitched in his pants.

The asari slid even closer. So close now that she could reach out and touch him. Which she did.

"You're sweet." She told him, her voice a low purr. Her hand settled on his chest, her touch soft and warm. She felt him up through his shirt, humming in appreciation. Rafe didn't so much as breathe. Another flash in her eyes, her desire now unmistakeable. "And cute."