Mass Sleepover

Story Info
He would be maybe 6 and a bit inches long and nice and wide.
1.7k words
4.29
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another true account of a few weeks ago, not a regular occurrence but one a slave would relish

After waking Sir last Friday morning i got 5 cane stripes touching my toes.

I had forgotten how hard it is to keep position for a freestanding caning so earned 2 extra.

At breakfast Marc said we would be going out for dinner with some of his friends and partners so i had no need to organise a meal.

We both arrived from work at the same time and as i unlocked the door my pants came down and i was being fucked as i unset the alarm.

So that is why people have hall tables in their foyer, i thought it was for stuffed plants, keys and change, well, i got the stuffed bit right.

He obviously knew something i didn`t, i was stuffed twice more before we went out, dont ya just love Friday nights?

We all met up at a local Japanese Noodles Bar in the centre of Leeds at 7.00pm

I knew 2 of the couples but not the third ones.

2 we had a games evening with before with so pretty close friends.

So as not to take up too much room in the restaurant after we had dinner we girls were told we would be going back to the new couple`s house for drinks and some play time.

Would have burst my knickers with a cum by that suggestion, except i did not have any on.

We went to the new couples house not too far away from we live and had a few drinks and nibbles then played some games, the forfeit type, where you lose a piece of clothing if wrong.

First up was Strip Poker.

I only has a dress on so was soon naked and had to be the first lady volunteer @ Twister when we played our second game.

The man volunteer was the house owner, i did not know him but was soon on close terms with his long dangly willy all over me and i gave it a suck at every chance as well as making my pussy and nipples scrape against him..

It was too much for him and he fell over so one point for the girls.

8 of us so 4 rounds, that set of games was 3-1 to the ladies so we picked a number from a box and the man owner of that number had to lick us out.

I got the new man again and he had a tongue length to match his cock.

Round 3 was spin the Prosecco bottle, if it stopped at you the forfeit was to drink a glass in one and then sit and finger yourself till the next spin, it was a bloke so he had to strip and wank.

Once all naked the girls were blindfolded and the men formed a circle.

The girls went into the circle and using mouth only had to find their cock.

Easy i know but it made everyone more relaxed and it was such good fun tasting.

It was time for a break and the men chose a number and took that girl somewhere in the house for a fucking.

I got Billy a Sir i had known from school.

He would be maybe 6 and a bit inches long and a nice wide mouth thickness and clean shaved.

Got to say he gave me one of the soundest fucking`s i had for a long time, he never missed a stroke and had his sheath off and his cock in my mouth for his second cumming, hehehe.

We sat and chatted an hour or so sat next to our Sirs, i gently rubbed my Sirs cock and the others followed suit.

Not a wanking as such but an ever so gentle massage.

We girls all went for a pee and freshen up and then all had to stand by our Sir.

We were bent over, our bummy holes oiled and a butt plug put in, with a tail on, looking through my legs i saw mine was ginger.

We were stood up and a collar and lead put on and told no standing upright until the collar was off or we would be made an example of.

Oh great, puppy club time again. I had a flashback to when Sir Don sent me on a puppy training weekend.

I was fucked, beaten and played with to within an inch of my life, one of my nans sayings, but, saying that, on reflection won 3 red rosettes for finishing top of my class, wtf am i saying here???

This followed a similar pattern, we were let off our leads to sniff and lick others bums and pussies, must have been the tail which put us in the zone, but really Sir, a Ginger one!

Then called to heal and told, tummy rubbed when good, face slapped for hesitation and a lead whipping on your tits for decent.

Thank the Lord no punishment for cumming!

We first had to perform a unique trick, one little puppy sat in the beg position and juggled 3 eggs her Sir borrowed from the fridge.

The second heard a bang from its Sir, with finger movements of a gun being fired and fell down lifeless dead.

The third went round on all fours, sat, and shook hands with everyone.

I had no idea what would do, Sir lay me on my back on the coffee table, head hung over the end and said it was hunt the bone, he let me wet his cock as much as i could and went all the way down my throat and everyone felt and saw his bone moving in my throat, we got an applause, lol.

They had worked hard and with the help of bean bags, hula hoops, balls and sticks we had a great laugh and Sir told me to throw the last 2 games or i would have won everything.

Oh, before i forget, for doing good we had to eat proper dog, brown, mini bones, they tasted of gravy.

It got to be about 1.00am and we sat and chatted again, this time stroking another Sirs cock.

We talked of our various lifestyles and two of us girls living Home Discipline showed off our cane stripes, with pride, and our Sirs explained they were not punishment marks but the slaves, Sir mark of love.

They explained with one voice the reasoning of our Sunday Maintenance of strap and cane, to forgive for the past weeks misdemeanours and to help focus for the weeks ahead.

The Stripes of the cane gives a girl pain/pleasure for 3/4 days, just to remind her of her slave obligations.

We were asked to explain our thoughts and again together that the 3/4 day bruising gave a girl unbelievable cums by rubbing them on the bed when playing.

Another showed off her right tit which was a beacon of red, something i had come across during my first charity slave auction last August. Her Sir explained they lived their own lifestyle and her tit was regularly whipped and clamped and called her lead nipple and offered to him to lead her about, sometimes with a lead attached to a mini bulldog clip.

She was punished when required and took more actual punishments than us 2.

She said her tit and nipple, her favoured one when playing gave her the same pleasure our stripes gave us.

Now to the new to us couple, a beautiful couple a little older than us, maybe mid 30s.

They had no children and a lovely big home.

She bent to show her bottom, fading stripes under a scarlet cloud of hand prints.

She got no maintenance but almost daily otk spankings, plus a chart they filled in, she was sent to get it.

Simple things like, late dinner, missed dusting or a loose lip got her a spanking and one tick on her chart.

More severe things, a parking ticket, missed laundry, or even being lax in bed were given 5 to 10 marks.

Now here is the deal they have agreed, on reaching 25 ticks she was booked an appointment with one of three disciplinarians within a 10 mile radius of home.

2 are ladies and one gentleman.

Only the gentleman straps and canes, and she usually gets 20 stripes + add ons.

The ladies are more traditional, over the knee hand spanking and over the knee hair brushing, she has to take her own, and belted from back of her knees to waste with add ons over her back.

It did not have a name like ours but it is what she got when living at home with the exception of, no disciplinarian but sent to her uncle or the Pastor.

We girls talked it through whilst clearing up and laying 14 or more yoga mats and covers on the floor of their second, larger, reception room which had the furniture moved to the walls.

Funny how your mind races, if its gymnastics i should cope well, maybe a double flip flap and land open legged onto cock....

Chat finished we all went into the lounge room we had set up.

We were told its bed time and to stand on the mats and when the lights go out lay down.

It was open season for bottoms, pussies, titties and cocks and to do not have to go to sleep with your Sirs cock in your mouth.

Once the enormity of the task unfolded in my brain i decided i would stay on my mat and take on all-cumers.

I did not have to wait long before a sweet pussy was astride my head bobbing up and down, sweet as in cute and taste.

This was followed by lips on my lips as i was tongue poked, fingered and sucked to an instant cum.

The night was the best ever and when i eventually woke up, just about day break, i was in a spoon with my Sir behind me and his cock asleep inside me, a gentle ball massage soon had him to attention and i was soon on my back as i was fucked as he bit onto the girls swollen lead tit and nipple.

If i was jealous in any way, and i dont think i was, i wished i had a swollen red lead tit and nipple, not sure i realised the complete benefit of one when i actually had it in August.

We were home for 8.00am and i was on my knees in the shower by 5 past, i so love my Sir, my life, our friends and cannot wait for a replay. xx