All Comments on 'Massage'

by Koreangal

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice Work!

Very nicely done. Well written, good pacing! Thanks.

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Nice Story!!!

That was a nice story about the massage. Your description of the massage that was set up by her boyfriend Scott for Nisa was quite erotic. It seems like the front desk clerk Matthew was able to provide a service for Nisa which was nice.

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxabout 15 years ago
Awesome!!

Very well done, great story, wonderful theme. Kind of a 'best of both worlds' thing for her... well written, good description, a story nicely written...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic!

Could use a little bit of editting, but still one of the best stories I think I've seen on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Nice Story, but you really need to proofread it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

I love massage, giving and receiving. I love Korea. I love your story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
incredible

It seems surreal my wife and i just returned from Florida on vacation. I was pondering the same. Hoping for the same detailed situation to randomly occur. We did meet a few People. One man even approached wanting my wife. But he was single so i said no. If he'd been married it would have been yes.

Thanks for the story!!!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
Nothing like a massage to make you horny

A great story--well told. Two people got lucky with this one. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes!

The part about him eating her was a bit overdone from a reality point of view. He did an excellent job, however, especially with the multiple climaxes. She should have been more vocal, especially when he first climaxed her orally. I like this story.

literalvirginliteralvirginalmost 8 years ago
Great Story!

Had me hard the whole time! I've wanted this for my wife, but haven't found the right situation. Thank you!

starovastarovaabout 6 years ago
What a service!

The desk clerk ravished and ravaged his client's body. The guise of a massage was quickly replaced by the raging lust from the 'masseur' with the collusion of a willing client in the absence of her devoted husband.

She was caressed, spread open, eaten and comprehensively fucked by an over-endowed opportunist masquerading as a masseur.

Makes me wonder if her partner would be enough for her after such a monster cock had raided her body causing copious drooling wetness and multiple orgasms with an unforgettable virtual stranger.

jayroticajayroticaover 5 years ago
Your story flows like a massage

I very much enjoyed your massage. I get to see it from a woman's perspective. It flows and builds like a real massage experience, from the anticipation, the teasing, the touching and the final climax.

I enjoy providing massage and very much enjoyed reading yours.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 5 years ago
Lovely Read

I enjoyed reading your story very much. It made me think back to when I used to get a massage although it never was sexual. I think I need to find a massage lady to spice things up a bit!

chucker77chucker77almost 4 years ago
Full and Stretch

I love these accounts... 💘 so very 🔥. Fully erect... thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKoreangal@Koreangal
Hi my name is Nisa, I am your average girl next door with a zest for life. I would consider myself a splash of class with a twisted sense of humor. I love to flirt, laugh, show off my clothing and body. I was born in Korea however now living in the USA. I enjoy the littles thi...

story TAGS