All Comments on 'Massage Apprentice Ch. 04'

by ManosHands

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks

Have been waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Me too

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 9 years ago
nicely done

Is this all there was to the massage?

ManosHandsManosHandsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
To anonymous (plural = anonymice?)

If you'd leave your names I'd be happy to let you know when the next chapters are published.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Just keeps getting better and more sensual!!!

I love this story...where can I sign up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

For the most part, almost believable. However, have you ever actually had a couples massage? Usually the tables are at least far enough apart so the therapist can walk around the table to do both sides of the body, so unless you have 5ft long arms, it's not very likely you can reach across to the other clients crotch without disrupting your own massage. If you were close enough to do so, then you would have been on the same bed, not separate tables.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW

Bloody fantastic. Well done. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomealmost 9 years ago
More please !

Have been reading your stories over the last couple of days and thoroughly enjoy them. Occasionally of course the positions you put your characters in are not comfortable or even possible but that is not a major problem

Very much like your style and wish my tales flowed as well as yours.

Very pleased that this series looks as though it will have another chapter soon and am looking forward to it. Please also let me know when if that is possible.

NthusiasticallyNthusiasticallyover 8 years ago
Yum!

I'm jealous! I haven't had a massage in seems like forever and I've NEVER had one with a happy ending. I feel so neglected . . . Any ideas where I could get serviced properly?

NekidinazNekidinazabout 5 years ago
Hmmmm...yessss :)

I've enjoyed a similar massage and it was exquisite! You describe the glancing touches perfectly and I love how they placed each other's hands on one another along with their own...so erotic, sensual and downright sexy! Really well written erotica;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManosHands@ManosHands
I figure that it's about time that I update this 'profile', so here goes: I guess that I am no longer a novice writer. As of this update, I have 28 stories submitted, with quite a few in various stages of development. There are two sets of stories that use re-occurring chara...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES