Massage Break

Story Info
Massage Therapists zero in on an exhausted stripper.
2.9k words
4.38
14k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is erotic fiction. Don't make this weird. Don't be dumb. Don't be reading stuff you're not allowed to read.

-Chapter 1-

It was a hopping Friday night at the Rusty Daffodil Gentleman's Club. Paris was 4 hours into her 6 hour shift and she was exhausted, but she was making great money! During her sets on stage the seats were filled up, and in between she had a waiting list for lap dances. Paris had supple, tanned skin and was wearing 6-inch high heels, a white g-string, a white lace bra, and a white sports bra over it. Even with two bras covering most of her breasts, her muscular 5'8" 34DD-28-32 curves were smoking hot! She had long, silky brunette hair that was tied into a pony tail to get some air circulation on the back of her neck.

45 minutes ago a party of 5 women walked in and zeroed in on her immediately (drunk women loved her giant boobs). Their celebration had started before arriving at the strip club. They were already tipsy when they walked in. Their waitress kept the shots coming, and they cheered for Paris every time she went on stage. 2 or 3 would come sit at Paris' stage and paid for motor boats. The ladies all immediately added themselves to Paris' waiting list for lap dances, and every time she walked past their table they pulled her over to do a shot with them. They were rowdy and were tipping very well.

The leader of the group had long, straight, black hair and a tight, executive grey blouse that showed off her fake tits. They weren't as big or as nice as Paris' magnificent 34DD breasts, but for a normie they were pretty good. They were celebrating something for a tall red head who was slightly over weight (but in a good way) who wore a purple button-down blouse with a humble curve at the bust. The other three women were practically triplets: shoulder-length brown hair and black, non-descript tank tops over their C-cups.

-Chapter 2-

Paris finished her final lap dance before getting to the ladies. She was excited to party with them! She sexily sauntered over to their table, exaggerating the back-and-forth motion of her hips as she walked. The leader made eye contact with her and licked her lips as Paris approached. The rest of the ladies cheered as Paris arrived at their table. And, of course, there was a round of shots (including one for Paris) waiting when she got there. They handed Paris her shot glass and they all toasted the red head. Paris threw her shot back and took a moment to let it sink in. Paris was becoming a little tipsy herself LOL!

"So...hiccup!" said Paris, giggling at her faux pas. "Which one of you beautiful ladies am I taking back first?"

The red head smiled as she stood and practically dove at Paris, embracing her in a sensual hug.

"Oh! Go Janet!!" shouted the rest of the party.

Janet reached behind Paris and pressed their chests together. Janet twisted and grinded her body into Paris as she worked her way down Paris' body. Paris twisted her body to compliment Janet's motions. She was breaking all kinds of rules, but they were paying well so Paris didn't mind letting Janet have a feel. When Janet was face level with Paris' g-string she grabbed Paris' ass and licked the white g-string. Janet's friends started laughing. Paris was surprised but laughed it off.

Janet grinded her way back up Paris' smoking body. When she reached Paris' enormous bust Janet planted a trail of butterfly kisses from the sports bra up to Paris' neck. Janet's hands traveled up Paris' back and slipped underneath her sports bra. Janet was once again pressing their chests together, but something was different. Paris looked down and saw Janet's top was open, her bra was pulled down, and Janet was pressing her bare B-cups into Paris' sports bra! When Janet was downstairs a pair of hands must have reached between Paris's legs to unbutton Janet's blouse and pulled her breasts out. Paris realized those same hands were now feeling up the inside of her legs!

While this was happening 2 or 3 other hands were tugging on Paris' sports bra, Janet was fiddling with the clasp on Paris' lace bra underneath, and yet another hand was in Paris' hair pressing her into Janet's kisses. These girls were rowDy with a capitol D!

Just then the Club DJ made an announcement:

"Next up on stage will be the lovely Paris!"

Paris sighed.

"Sorry ladies", she said. "I have to go up on stage for this set, but I'll be back afterwar-OUCH!"

Someone bit Paris in the ass! She looked down behind her and saw the leader of the group smiling up at her.

"See you soon!" she said.

"Oh Kim", one of the other girls shouted. "You behave!"

Paris gave a half-nervous giggle and walked off to her stage.

-Chapter 3-

Paris stepped up onto the stage and began making the rounds to the patrons who had gathered to see her. This time, though, the ladies all stayed behind and were enjoying another round of shots without her. Oh well, that was that. They had had their fun with her and now it was time for Paris to start making money again.

During her set Paris watched Kim, the leader of the group, walk over to the DJ and was chatting him up.

"Let me guess", Paris thought to herself. "Either Sweet Caroline or something by Journey. No group of drunk women can call it a night without belting out one of those tunes."

As the final song of the set ended, one of the patrons seated at her stage asked Paris for a lap dance. Perfect! Paris hastily got dressed. She didn't even bother with the shoulder straps on her bra. She just hooked the clasp, threw her sports bra on top, and lead her new favorite customer away. But one of the bouncers ran up and stopped her.

"Hold on", he said, "those ladies over there bought you off the Set List for the rest of the night!" He pointed over to the ladies' table and they all looked over at her, holding up fresh shot glasses. Janet (who was now dressed again) was holding up both her shot glass and one for Paris.

The party was back on! Paris gave her disappointed customer a consolation hug, slapped on her party-girl persona, and dove back in!

-Chapter 4-

When Paris arrived back at their table, the ladies cheered and all threw back their shots. Janet stood to meet Paris. She lifted the extra shot glass to Paris's full lips and poured it into her mouth while Janet drank hers. She then ran a hand through Paris' hair.

"You... are so... beautiful!" said Janet. Her words slurred.

Janet directed Paris to sit down. The group had rearranged their chairs into a circle with Paris' chair in the center. On the table was the ladies' collection of purses, two full bottles of liquor, and the discarded shot glasses. Bottle service? These women were serious about their drinking and money was no object!

Paris placed her purse on the table and sat down and exhaled slowly. It felt good to sit down. Paris found herself face-to-face with Kim. The triplets sat to either side of her and Janet was behind, rubbing Paris' weary neck.

"I hope you don't mind", said Kim. "We all just love your company!"

Kim crossed her legs and rubbed the inside of Paris' knee with her foot.

"We would be delighted if you stayed and celebrated with us."

Kim winked at Paris. She nonchalantly pulled $500 out of her purse and deposited it into Paris' purse.

"That sounds great", said Paris. "What are we celebrating?"

Kim gestured to Janet, who was now untying Paris' pony tail.

"Janet is now a licensed massage therapist!"

The rest of the party cheered.

"Oh, wow", said Paris. She turned her head towards Janet. "What kind of massages do you do?"

The pony tail fell loose as Janet leaned in and whispered into Paris' ear: "The expensive kind!"

Janet spread Paris's hair apart, reached in, and began massaging her scalp.

"But for a hot little number like you this massage break is free!"

While Janet was whispering sweet nothings into Paris' ear, Kim refilled two of the shot glasses. She took a sip from one and held the other to Paris' moist, succulent lips and poured it in.

"Just relax darling", she said.

Two of the triplets each took one of Paris' hands and began massaging her arms and shoulders.

The third triplet got down on her knees, in front of Paris. She placed her hands on Paris' legs and rubbed up and down her thighs. She had short dark red fingernails, except for her index fingers which were over an inch long and came to a point. Her hands slid down to Paris' knees and she pulled Paris' legs apart. They made eye contact and the third triplet locked Paris into a staring contest while she reached down, unbuckled Paris' high heels, and slid the shoes off. Paris's eyes widened and she went O-faced when the third triplet pressed her thumbs into the arches of Paris' sore feet.

The long fingernails then traced two pencil-thin lines up Paris' calves and drew circles under the knees. She then spread Paris' legs all the way apart, past the sides of the chair. The third triplet stared intensely into Paris' eyes. Paris was now her prisoner and couldn't look away. The pointed fingernails slowly traced two more pencil-thin lines up the inside of Paris' thighs. When they came together the fingernails traced the border of Paris' white g-string, occasionally wandering inside the cloth triangle.

Kim chuckled as she refilled Paris' empty shot glass. She broke Paris' trance when she leaned in and gave Paris a lingering kiss. As she pulled away, Kim raised the shot glass to Paris' rosy lips and poured it in. A small drip fell down Paris's chin and onto her neck.

"How clumsy of me", said Kim.

She unfolded a cocktail napkin and lightly pressed a single layer of the thin paper across Paris' full lips. Kim raised Paris' chin and glided the napkin down her neck, through the center of Paris' collarbone, down the top of her chest, and into Paris' deep cleavage. But the drop escaped down into the sports bra where Kim couldn't reach.

"Ladies," said Kim, "help her out."

Janet placed her hand under Paris' hair and slid a finger down the center of her back. When Janet reached the bottom of the sports bra she slid her finger inside and pulled it open.

The two triplets massaging Paris' shoulders each worked a hand inside the back of the sports bra. They reached up to the back of Paris' neck and continued the massage. They synchronized their hand movements and worked their way down her back. When they reached the lace bra the strap effortlessly separated in tempo with their motion.

The two triplets passed the open sports bra from Janet's finger to theirs. They inched their fingers forward and pulled the opening around Paris' sides, lightly pulling down the lace bra as they went. When they reached the sides of Paris' large breasts they moved to the front of the white sports bra and pulled it away from her chest. Paris tried to lean forward as they pulled, but they had her shoulders pinned. Paris sat upright as her gravity defying 34DD breasts, and the dangling lace bra, were suspended in mid-air just inside the sports bra.

Paris sat there with Janet's hands berried in her hair, her own hands held out to each side, the front of her sports bra pulled open, and her legs splayed out for the other triplet exploring her g-string. Kim sat in front of Paris, licking her lips. Paris was a sight to behold and Kim was lustfully drinking in every exquisite second!

The third triplet began inching her pointed nails up Paris' muscular abdomen. She was moving extra slow to extend the predicament Paris found herself in. At every layer of Paris' abdomen the two fingernails slid around to Paris' sides, then back to the center, then down below Paris' belly button, and then back up and on to the next layer of abs.

The time had finally come. The third triplet had reached the opening in the stretched out, white sports bra. She paused for a moment and smiled into Paris' eyes. Paris watched her reach inside the sports bra. The fingernails traveled to the upper corners of Paris' lace bra and slipped inside! They slowly slid down the sides of the cups and across the bottom of Paris' enormous breasts. Paris closed her eyes and felt the fingernails breaking the sweaty seal between the bra and her skin. Paris took a deep breath and the flimsy lace bra fell off her breasts and into the third triplet's waiting hands.

The third triplet returned to exploring Paris' g-string and Kim held another full shot glass up to Paris' flushed lips. She poured it into Paris' mouth but pulled it away early, which allowed another drop to run down Paris' chest. They both watched as it traveled down Paris' pendulous, naked cleavage.

Kim smiled.

"Oh! We can't have that." she said.

She reached inside the stretched out sports bra and grasped Paris' 34DD breasts! Kim kneaded the large mounds. Paris' normally firm breasts surrendered and became supple in response to Kim's touch. They became misshapen as Kim massaged them. She was rough, lifting and pulling the luxurious flesh. Paris attempted to lean forward and allow Kim to steer her, but the two triplets kept Paris' shoulders pinned in place and her magnificent 34DDs extended and pulled away from her chest.

Janet's arms slid around Paris' neck from behind and formed a tight hug around her face. Janet leaned in and nibbled Paris' ear. Their hair combined into a single brunette/red-headed mass as Janet pressed her face deeper into Paris.

"Oh... you feel so good!" said Janet, lowering her voice to a whispered moan.

All Paris could do was moan in response. She was overwhelmed with ecstasy!

Janet continued: "Your hair is soft and silky. You smell like sex and strawberries! I just want to eat you all up."

Janet giggled gleefully and turned Paris' head to the side

Janet kissed below her ear.

And then again.

And then again.

Paris closed her eyes and inhaled deeply.

Janet kissed Paris' neck.

Janet kissed Paris' chin.

Janet kissed Paris, below her lips.

Janet kissed Paris, to the side of her now anxious lips.

Janet pressed into Paris' and kissed her deeply.

Paris kissed back and their mouths embraced, their faces pushing into each other. Janet's arms and their hair sheltered them in this private moment.

With Janet occupying Paris' attention, Kim and the triplets continued their luxurious assault on Paris' tired body. Kim's fingers found Paris' small, stiff nipples. She looped her fingers around Paris' areolas and she lightly squeezed the mosquito-bite nipples. Kim delicately tugged on them and lifted the heavy 34DD orbs. This elicited moans from Paris as Janet was now slipping her the tongue.

Kim looked between the two triplets, who were dutifully holding Paris' sports bra open. She passed the sports bra from their fingers to hers. Now in Kim's hands, the sports bra found itself fully lifted up, exposing Paris' bare disheveled breasts. The two triplets leaned into Paris' caramel-colored, half-dollar areolas and suckled the tiny nipples. The passion between Paris and Janet increased. Paris' was pressing even harder into Janet.

Kim then placed her hands on the third triplet's shoulders. She looked at Kim and smiled. Kim reached around her and pulled Paris' g-string open, just like the sports bra had been. The final triplet dove, face-first, into Paris' clean shaven, plump lips. Paris writhed in ecstasy. Janet took Paris' tongue prisoner and was now sucking the meaty shaft, pulling it away from Paris' mouth.

Kim leaned back in her chair and watched with approval. Despite her exhaustion, Paris' ecstasy continued and escalated until her body finally seized up and let out a fierce orgasm! However, the ladies didn't let up and the quaking orgasm lasted for what seemed like an hour.

Later, as Paris' aftershocks died down, the triplets retreated back to their chairs and reset Paris' sports bra and g-string. Janet snuggled with Paris while she regained her composure.

When Janet backed away Paris was surprised to find the music in the strip club had stopped, the house lights were up, and the customers were all gone. The rest of the dancers and staff were huddled around the group: some watching, others recording it on their phones, and the DJ looking down at his watch. Had her orgasm actually lasted an hour? Paris felt completely drained and energized all at the same time. She was drenched in sweat and struggled to stand. Janet and the triplets helped steady her. The small audience cheered Paris as she stood. She was embarrassed and was turning an even deeper shade of red.

Kim dropped a business card into Paris' purse and handed it to her, along with the lace bra and high heels.

"Next time you want a massage break give me a call, it was a pleasure serving you!"

She gave Paris a wink and the ladies were escorted out of the club.