Massage Chronicals Prostate Milking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, see." Betty seemed pleased with my now semi-erect cock.

She poured oil on my cock and balls, letting it spill under them into my ass-crack again. With one hand on my cock, Betty sunk a finger up my ass again. She fingered deeply seeking my pleasurable spot. In time with her finger fucking, she gripped my greasy semi-erect cock and stroked upwards. Each tug and finger-fuck coaxing me harder. Whatever she was doing in my ass, it had enhanced that effect.

"So big," She smiled proudly stroking my shiny penis. Betty knew how to play a man's cock too, bringing her hand just under my thick ridge, then back down.

"So nice." I leaned my head back enjoying her manipulation of my body.

"Two fingers maybe?" Betty was pushing a second digit around my sphincter.

Looking down at my slick cock being slowly stroked by Betty, just the words caused me to harden further. I nodded.

"Wonderful." Her second small finger slid into my ass easily. Even more, I liked how it stretched my butt hole.

Expertly both of her fingers started working on my prostate. Fuck it felt good. "Oh that's nice!"

-----------

Gradually Betty was lessening her tempo on my cock, slowly releasing it, and just fucking my ass with her fingers. Alternating the cock strokes as the two fucking fingers strummed my prostate.

"Oh, man!"

"That's good, just relax, you'll see."

I could see. My cock was not fully erect but my cum hole was gaping. "Oh, that's good."

Betty pressed up with her fingers, kind of lifting my butt from inside of me. I was fucking my ass onto her hand again. This time her fingers were flicking faster. Maybe she knew my spots inside now, or maybe it was the same for every guy. I didn't care. That feeling was slowly welling again.

I stared at my cock and could see a creamy white droplet gathering at the tip.

The sight of it turned me on. Knowing Betty was going to make me cum or ooze again. She was intensely concentrating on my ass-fucking now, also aware I was close.

My body was undulating on her fingers.

"Good, just relax." She pressed her palm under my balls, lifting them up while playing my prostate with her fingertips.

"Relax and let it happen!" Kneading my taint and fingering my ass was bringing another wave.

"Oh my god, it's happening."

"Good good." Betty kept up her steady pace, then suddenly her fingers flicked rapidly against my gland. The climax came rapidly, like out of nowhere. As if I jumped off of a diving board and hit the water.

"Ugh huh YES!" I lifted my pelvis pushing my spasming asshole into her still rapidly flickering fingers My body shuddered and I looked at my cock to see the cream slowly oozing from my urethra.

"Good good, that's it." Betty kept going strumming my prostate gland and squeezing my taint.

"Oh, my fucking god it's happening, shit shit shit!" My prostate was centring my climax again. It crested then became a softer, gentle continuous orgasm, not like the abruptness of shooting cum. Slow and delicious pleasure.

A thick creamy steady ooze of prostate fluid was dribbling from my cum hole.

Betty kept it up, keeping my climax going, with her other hand she dipped into the pool of cream. "You want to taste it?" She raised her eyebrows while still keeping my climax at a crest. "Try it."

Shockingly she licked it off of her finger then gathered another smear of cream, offering it to me.

This scene excited me like crazy and added to the fact my climax was not waning. I opened my mouth, Betty rubbed her finger on my tongue. I trembled and licked.

She was right it was different. I had tasted my precum and cum lots of times before. I actually liked the taste of my precum better, but having Betty make me lick my prostate fluid off of her finger was something else. Kinky and hot.

"Good yes?"

I nodded, "This is so good!" my breathing peaked and my climax slowly waned.

"Did you like it?" Betty withdrew her fingers and gently massaged my balls. Everything in my groin seemed aroused at a heightened level of sensitivity.

"Yes, god yes."

"Good." Betty had this sly smile. "Ready for to cum now?"

Cum? I was empty wasn't I? "Seriously?"

Betty kneaded my balls. "Yes, you can still cum. Don't you want to try?"

Jesus. I thought she had just orgasmed me to death already?

Betty slipped off the table "Let me get you a glass of water."

----------

I just laid there feeling quite spent already not understanding how this would be possible. Drinking the water, I think Betty was assessing my questioning look.

"Trust me, you will like."

"Okay, I guess." My cock looked like a slain oozing dragon, so I wasn't optimistic, but this lovely European milf had managed to give me already two amazing orgasms. If anyone could do it, she could I suppose.

Betty mothered me, holding the glass and feeding me the water.

I finished the much-needed rehydration, and while still on my back Betty positioned a fluffy pillow under my butt. She climbed up on the table kneeling between my spread legs. With my freshly oiled nearly flaccid cock in hand she began slowly stroking it. Then leaning upward she rubbed my snaky penis on her bush and mound, occasionally rubbing it into her pussy lips.

Never feeling rushed, she allowed my sensitivity and to gradually return. Her eyes asked me to fuck her. To put my cock in her Milfy pussy.

"Fuck" I grunted. No hiding my secret desire to fuck her. Betty was using my fantasy to turn me on.

She just smiled slyly and kept it up until I was nearly rock hard again. It was unbelievable, although she was having to keep her hand stroking and moving to keep me erect this time. Leaning up she massaged my slick shaft against her lower pelvis and fuzzy mound. Cupping her hands around it she pressed it into her skin. The sensation was as if I was fucking her inside her pussy.

"Your cock in my wet pussy, yes?"

"Ugh god damn, fuck that's nice!" I thrust up and down as if I was fucking inside her cunt and my penis engorged fully. Proud that she had me steely hard again, Betty nudged my bulbous glans over her clit, closing her eyes and enjoying the stimulation.

I closed my eyes and rotated my head in slow circles stimulated into a near overload. When Betty pushed my cock head into her wet pussy lips I nearly passed out. Squeezing her two greased-up fists around my penis, I thrust upwards. She was allowing my cock head to enter her warmth. Assuredly I would have gushed cum into her mature vaginal opening, but for the two previous prostate milkings.

"Nugggh, shit!"

"Enough of that." Betty pulled me away in a reluctant way that indicated to me if I insisted that she might have let me fuck her. Pointing my cock up and forward, she jacked my shimmering veiny shaft towards me once again.

"These are going to be sore after this." Squeezing the base of my testicles until they were glistening round plums, she pulled them hard.

"Oh god god god" Betty was milking my cock slowly, too slowly to make me cum. It was sumptuous and arduous at the same time. The abrupt tugging on my balls sent a twinge of discomfort then pleasure through my groin. This mature woman was displaying more of her expertise.

---------

Rapidly moving her hand over the ridge of my glans for about ten seconds, she brought the sensitivity level of my penis up to a sharp level, then slowed her stroking lightly grazing the less sensitive lower part of my cock.

I looked up to see my cum hole greedily gaping, and pointed at me. With my hips and head propped up by pillows, the tip of my cock was only eight to ten inches from my face. It looked closer at the time.

Aside from being a big cummer, I had always ejaculated quite a distance. It would not be the first time I'd given myself a self-facial. What was unknown to Betty, is that I fantasized about cumming in my own mouth. The thrill of it would have me jerking off with my mouth open, but most of the time at the last second I'd chicken out and shoot elsewhere or when I was brave enough, my aim would be bad, and I'd miss.

As if she could read my perverse thoughts, she pondered my gaze. "Where should we have you cum?" She pointed my cock straight up. "In the air like a fountain?"

I knew it would go everywhere, maybe even hit her ceiling. I didn't say anything. Betty moved my cock down pointing it at my abdominal muscles.

"On your chest in a big puddle?" She smirked in a way that made me think she'd be making me taste again.

I just wanted to cum. She was drawing out the edging to the limit.

"Or maybe you want it all in your mouth?" She smiled wryly, aiming my cum hole at my face and tugging my penis towards my eyes.

I held my breath, too shy to answer. Twitching and pulsing involuntarily, my cock answered for me defying my shyness.

"A cum eater are you?" Flashing a naughty smile, Betty rapidly stroked the ridge in my cock again for another ten seconds or so before letting her hand loosen and glide lightly. "You should open your mouth then."

"Oh shit!" I let my lips sag apart slightly when she brought me close again.

Firing her fist up and down while squeezing my ball sack, she brought me even closer. "You need to open."

-------

I opened my mouth just a little wider still uncertain that I wanted Betty shooting what cum I had left in my mouth. Her self-cum-eating suggestion was making me deeply aroused, though. I loved the control over my cock demonstrated by my mature tormentor. Secretly I wanted her controlling me. Telling me what to do.

The rapid hand movements over my glans were becoming more frequent and longer until her fist was continuously rapidly fluttering across my oiled light-bulb-sized knob.

"Oh god, that's good." Normally I would have cum by now and resigned that the milkings had emptied me, there would be nothing left. Yet my cock was so hard, and it felt so damn good."

"Open wide." Looking sly again she instructed me, seemingly tugging my cock head even closer to my face.

Assuming not much risk of anything other than an ooze or dribble at best, I complied, opening with a slight smile. It was tormenting but most pleasurable.

All of a sudden, Betty released my balls and started firing one finger in and out of my ass. Ass fucking me with her finger. Fast!

"Ahh ughhhh." All that I could do was moan. My legs started to tremble commencing my body's movement to climax.

"Open." My hips were thrusting with Betty's reminder. Everything I did was under her control. My cock hardened and engorged to the point that it looked purple like a shiny plum.

"Ughhhh!" My body was convulsing while my breathing got raspy and fluttered. I opened my mouth as my body went into an orgasmic seizure.

"Yes yes yes... let it happen," Betty encouraged, not losing pace with her hips.

"OHHHHHH YEAH." That peak of one's orgasm when someone else controls it was there, like never before. My urethra opened fully and my distended cock was pulsing, but nothing shot out.

Pulsing in her hand, Betty slowed her hand strokes and drew down the full length of my shaft, her hand movements almost perfectly timed with my spasming cock, then I saw it, a globular rope of cum, the warm thickness splattering over my chin and neck. With the off-target strike, I was momentarily relieved.

"Ugnnhhh." It felt crazy good, I could feel my balls squeezing it out.

Betty must have adjusted my cock position because the next wad of sperm landed squarely in my mouth.

"Good!"

Again and again, she was pumping me, warm thick cream my own semen shooting in my mouth.

Her hand movement slowed in time with the spilling of my seed until it was just a syrupy white drool.

"So good." She smiled at the sight. My mouthful of self-reward.

"It tastes good doesn't it?"

It tasted carnal. I closed my lips, I don't know if it was because she fucked my prostate twice earlier, but it did taste different. Better. Sweeter. I swallowed. It was a lot of cum. "Mmm-hmm" I replied.

"Yes, it is." Betty lifted my cock and pulled it towards her. She kissed the tip of my cock. My ultra-sensitive post-orgasmic cock twinged again as I felt her tongue swirl in circles then push into my cum hole. She was tasting it too.

"Ughh" I whined half in pleasure mixed with discomfort.

Betty gently, sweetly kissed my frenulum. "I hope you come and see me again."

Her lips glistened with my remaining cream.

Betty was the ultimate professional and completed the session with a light fingertip sensual massage, all over my body.

She promised that if I came back that she would teach me how to please a woman. That sounded almost fetish-like, having a mature sexual teacher giving me instructions.

I did go back, at least twice more as I remember and yes did fuck Betty. Every time I saw her my balls were utterly emptied and usually sore for at least a day afterward. Sore in a good way. Betty had a handful of very unique techniques and more lessons to teach me. Lessons in pleasure that were not forgotten.

12