Massage Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 90 minutes came to a close and she asked if wanted to shower. I said yes so she went away and to get it warmed up. I was sitting on the massage table naked but covering myself with a large towel when she came back in, she said 'I have put a fresh towel for you in the bathroom', and with that she unexpectedly reached out and yanked the towel that I had from my hand. This was the first time she saw me naked, she stood there holding my towel while I was sitting nude on her massage table, her eyes fixated on my cock for about 5 seconds but seemed like 30.

My full erection had long gone by then but was still quite large semi hard. Then she said 'The shower should be ready now' then watched me get up and walk out of her living room naked to the shower with my semi erect cock swaying from side to side as I walked away. I had a quick shower, walked back in with to the living room with the towel wrapped around me. She was still there waiting for me. We were talking more small talk as I dried off and I was facing Serna so she could stare at my naked body, it was a little bit of a turn on and I was enjoying it as I started getting an erection again.

I put my socks on first, then my shirt and top so she could enjoy her view of my cock for as long as possible. By the time I put my underpants on I had to put my semi erect cock on a sideways angle with her keen eyes watching. We never said anything about this but I know she was enjoying it all as much as I was. After putting on my trousers she started making more eye contact with me. After I dressed she offered me a coffee that I said no thanks to and I had to keep moving, but in hindsight I should have said yes. It was a very good massage and Serena always was easy and open to talk to and I loved the ending surprise. As I left I gave Serena a hug and she said 'Thank you so much', I said 'what for?' and she responded 'For the fine show at the end, next time you come we could use a smaller towel if you like?' I said 'yes that would be nice' and with that, we parted ways fully intending to see each other again.

I would give her 8/10 for exceeding expectations in all area's. I tried booking another session with her a few months later but she seemed to have just disappeared. had moved away I never got the chance to have another visit. Her website disappeared and her facebook page stopped getting updated and still hasn't been since 2016.

............................................................

9)

One day a woman called Aimee was advertising as able to do sensual massages from her home, not far from where I worked. So I thought I would slip in there for an hour or so. I booked a 30 minute session with her. I went around to her small flat and knocked on the door. Aimee answered and led me to a small cold room that had a single bed. The room was really small and cold. Aimee was European, 40ish, and was the most unattractive woman I have seen in a long time. I kept with it thinking that maybe she could still surprise and would make up for it by being really good at her job.

I stripped off in front of her and lay on my front on the cold bed. I watched her strip off, slightly overweight but not obese, saggy boobs and very hairy pussy. She knelt on the bed beside my head with her legs opened slightly giving me a good view of her hairy vaginal lips. There was an odd smell about it though. Then she started, using her fingernails only, almost tickling up and down my spine. I was like Huh? I guess the massage will start shortly, this must the warmup act. So she went up and down my back and spine, with only her finger nails on a cold bed for about 10 minutes. She then instructed me to roll over where she went up and down my upper legs tummy and chest still and never changing position.

I asked her if I could touch her pussy there which she said that was ok, so I played with her clit and lips then inserted one of my figures in her pussy and started finger fucking her. It was a little moist but didn't get very wet. She then proceeded down to my cock where she gave me a handjob, jackhammer style. No lube or anything. She leant over and dribble some of her saliva onto the head of my cock, I had a strong smell on my fingers and they smelt really bad, like really stale pussy juice or she hadn't showered for several days.

I carried on fingering her -- determined to get my monies worth until I came. I didn't come very hard or much and my cock wasn't that hard when she was thumping away at it, it must have been the most non erotic hand jobs I have ever had. I was glad when it was over, got dressed and left. I was really expecting a bit of a back massage not just a finger tickle.

I could still smell her rotten pussy juice on my fingers all the way back to work, I got back to work and tried washing her smell from my fingers in soap and water but it didn't work, I tried again using a stronger soap for removing grease and that didn't work either. It took till the end of the next day before I couldn't smell it anymore. Even the steering wheel of my car smelt bad for a few days. Glad my wife didn't notice. Overall it wasn't worth the effort and she still advertises now but no way would I go back to her. 2/10

........................................................................

10)

I saw an advert for a 'therapeutic massage with a bit of sensuality' for a good price by a woman in a fairly upmarket area so decided to give her ago. When I got there it was a very flash, large two storey house. Audrey had a room set aside for massage that she took me to, nice and sunny with heater that was also on. We had a quick talk with Audrey asking what I would like, I said a 60 minute relaxation massage with a bit of sensuality. She was a medium built middle age lady who spoke with a nice Scottish accent. She said that doing a sensual massage was no problem, she would remain fully dressed and she could not touch any of my private bits but I was welcome to take care of things myself when the time came, like some of her other clients sometimes did.

Then she said 'Take off your cloths until whatever you are comfortable with then hop up on the table and cover yourself up with the blanket. I'll be back shortly'. I looked on the table that was set up and on top was a crochet knitted blanket covered in these 2cm holes, so was absolutely see through if one went nude under it. I took off everything, lay on the normal position on the table and put the blanket over my legs and back. It was about 10.30 am and so the day was still in the process of warming up so it was a little bit cool in the room. I don't think the heater had been on for more than a few minutes but it was getting warmer.

She came over, standing at the head of the table and lowered the blanket down so that it exposed my whole back but keeping my butt and legs covered.

And with she started applying a very strong but quite nice lavender scented hot oil to my shoulders and massaging it in. While doing this she was talking saying that she was from Scotland and had spent a lot of time in Egypt with her husband, where she learned the art of massage about 20 years earlier. They spent several years there then moved to Germany and spent a number of years there as well as other parts of the world. After about 15 minutes with my shoulders and back thoroughly massaged, Audrey pulled the blanket back up over my back, went down to the foot end and pushed the blanket from my legs and moved it up onto the small of my back, where she would have had a clear view of my butt.

She then widened my legs a little so each of my feet were on each side of the massage table, giving her a better view of my ass, balls and cock that was pointing down towards my feet. She then started massaging my right foot and slowly working her way up my right leg. I asked her if she had visited any nudist beaches while in Germany and she said that she and husband used to spend a lot of time visiting various beaches in Germany and other parts of the world, they loved going nude when they could but it was a bit cold in this country for it.

As Audrey worked her way up the inside of my thigh with her fingers lightly brushing over my cock which I thought was accidental, her well experienced hands giving my butt a really good workout. When she finished that side she started at my feet and calf muscle on my left side working her way up again and still talking about what things she got up to overseas.

When she finished this side she stood at the side of the table and held up the blanket so she could not see over top, getting me to roll over onto my back. I didn't quite see the point in the way she held up the blanket when is was so see through anyway. When I was ready, she then placed the blanket over my front where my whole body was clearly visible through the 2cm holes and loose crochet stitching. Moving to the head of the table she lowered the blanket down to my waist where she started to apply more heavily scented lavender oil to my shoulders and chest, massaging it in. The topic of conversation went back to her time in Egypt and how fascinating she thought the place was. After finishing massaging my chests, Audrey pulled the blanket back up to my shoulders, moved around to the side of the table standing half way along, then she pulled the blanket off and flicked it onto the floor. So I was now lying naked on my back on her massage table. It did little good anyway.

She then started to apply a little oil and massage my hip and thigh being careful not to touch my still flaccid cock that was pointing towards my feet. She stopped talking as she started massaging the inside of my thigh causing my cock to start filling with blood. I guess this was the sensual part she was talking about. My cock was growing, with her doing her magic and watching it from above as it was getting bigger by the second, after about 30 seconds it gave a couple of jerks then jumped and lay on my belly so it was pointing up towards my chin and still growing.

I asked her if many men got this treatment, not taking her eyes off my cock she said about a quarter of the ones she massaged which was about 2 or 3 a week. I asked her that she must have seen a lot of different size penis's and she said yes, the smallest being about half the size of her pinkie finger, the biggest almost the size of her forearm and mine was a little bigger than average. She said 'Its not the biggest I have seen but it is a very nice size, most woman would definitely be happy with that'. I asked her if she did woman as well and she said yes, she would only massage the breasts though and not their vulva and a few of them would masturbate on her table while she did the breast massage. She said it was 'always a special thing helping and watching some people achieve orgasm.' Then she added that 80% of her clients only wanted the therapeutic massage and only half of them would go fully nude.

Between her massage and her talking, my cock was now seriously hard and in desperate need of some relief. She could see that and dropped a little bit of oil along my shaft for me up to the head of my penis. Audrey swapped sides on the table then I opened my legs where she kept massaging the inside of my other thigh while watching me stroke my cock slowly at first then speeding up after a couple of minutes ejaculating all over my tummy.

After cumming she gave me some baby wipes to wipe myself clean with and commented about it being twice the amount that she was used to seeing. With still almost 10 minutes to go she moved up and massage my tummy, using both hands and doing a circular massage of my tummy but avoiding the area below my belly button, since my cock was still at full erection. When the 60 minutes was up she stopped, put both hands on my chest breathed deeply and asked if I wanted a shower.

I said yes thanks knowing the lavender smell could be a bit awkward to explain to my wife when I returned home. She stared at my cock and said 'god that's impressive' as it was still as stiff as a rock, then she left the room to turn on the shower for me. I still had to turn up to work yet as I had only taken the morning off. Thank god I had my own office that I could shut my door to and open a window. Audrey came back into the room and said there was a towel in the shower I could use.

I hopped off the table, my cock still as hard as ever pointing straight up to the ceiling, Audrey watching me walk completely nude to her shower with this raging hard on. The shower was nice and warm and I tried to wash off as much oil off as possible. By the time I had finished my cock had deflated a bit but was still large and pointing almost straight ahead, swaying around when I was walking. I walked back into the massage room, Audrey saw my cock pointing straight at her and said 'Was that sensual enough for you then?' and I said 'Yep, are you still enjoying the show.' She laughed and said 'Yeah, I have never seen that before, usually they go down pretty quick after a good orgasm' she added.

This had only happened to me several times and was definitely not normal. I got dressed with her still watching my semi erect cock waving around, watching me put my underpants on and place my cock sideways pointing to the left leaving a large visible outline. I pull on my trousers and she was still looking at the clearly visible outline of my cock lying sideway through my trousers. She said to me 'Well, I really hope we see each other again' as I was leaving. I was hoping this too.

When I got home that night I still smelt like lavender oil, I said to the kids as I walked through the door 'Right we are going to the swimming pool'. My wife never like swimming, occasionally she would go and watch. A couple of hours of splashing around in a heated indoor chlorine saturated swimming pool did the trick. By the time I got out, got home and had another shower there wasn't a hint of lavender oil left on me.

This massage happened about 8 years ago, I hadn't been able to get back to see her because she started working full time during the day and was only available at night. For a few years I have tried to get a time that suited us both but it never happened, then about 6 years ago I asked her for an appointment and she said 'no sorry, my husband and I are moving to Australia next week where it is a lot warmer, and we have packed everything away in a shipping container to meet us there' That was great memories, thanks Audrey. 8/10.

...........................................................................

11)

A few months later I decided to have a try for another tantric massage again so I found new person advertising that I had never seen before. Nicki. She had a strict 'I touch you but you don't touch me' policy but was advertising it as 'Sinfully Sensual'. This was at a private house, Nikki greeted me at the door then showed me where the shower was asking me to shower first. Only 2 times have I been asked to do this. When I finished drying off she directed to a room that had a queen size bed, this was the first time I was in a room that had mirrors all around the walls.

Nicki was very good and very friendly in her late 30's. She was a petite light brown colour skin half Polynesian and half European lady, very attractive with black curly hair, b cup breasts and a beautiful clean shaven pussy. She loved showing off her butt by bending over on the bed so her butt, anus and pussy were clearly visible in any of the mirrors most of the time, very erotic. During the massage I found her very friendly and easy to talk to.

She had spent a lot of her years living on an army base with her husband. Her husband was a solider and she was a properly trained massage therapist. After she had separated from her husband she travelled a lot through India were she said that she spent time learning tantric massage properly. She also had her own business training other massage therapist both therapeutic and sensual massage. An interesting comment was that some of the people she trained thought they knew how to massage already but it was just a tickle with no pressure on it. I instantly thought of Aimee. Nikki also said she worked as an escort for a while in England doing full service but now only does massage.

She had a beautiful body and lovely coloured skin and I could see full service would have been popular with her. This was a 90 minute massage it was very expensive but very good and was one of the best I have ever had. Her C cup size breast sweeps were really good, and there was a lot of teasing of my cock, balls, ass play during the massage, light brushing her hands over that area all during the massage and after about 1 1/2 hours gave me a very nice hand job that left me wanting to come back for more.

She was really hot looking and liked to keep her clients in a state of full arousal for the duration of the massage.

Her experience showed that she could back her talk up with action and plenty of it. Her hand job was done with me on my knees, with my head down on a pillow, my ass in the air and she was milking from behind me like a cow at the same time massaging my anus and balls in a circular and figure of 8 pattern with no anal penetration.

It was so erotic that I felt she completely drain my balls and prostate before she was satisfied I had finished. The amount that I ejaculated was 2 to 3 times what I would normally ejaculate. I consider this my first and only genuine tantric massage, done by a proper tantric professional and really got far more than what I was hoping for. I would love to have gone back for another but she moved out of the city shortly after this so it was a one off. I would give Nikki 10/10

................................................................

12)

Most of the bad massages I have had have been from Asian lady's but the two really bad massages that stand out were both done by Asian woman. The second to worst sensual massage I ever had was an Asian woman called Helen. It was in her house, and was a great waste of money. It was supposed to be 1 hour long and only really lasted 35 to 40 minutes. There was no oil and a lot of it was all done with massage balls and other massage aids rather than her hands.

Her neck massage was more of a squeeze and pinching of the neck muscles and was quite unpleasant. It was supposed to be nude and she was not very friendly. She started a hand job with latex gloves on but then stopped after a minute said, 'I watch you' in a demanding type of voice and I had to finish it myself. Makes one wonder why some people stay in the business of massage, they pay a lot to advertise on expensive websites and clearly put very little effort into it and act like they don't enjoy it at all. 3/10

13)

The worst really bad massage experience I have had was a bunch of Thai lady's who were advertising for a nude sensual massage. I booked and paid for a 1 hour session. I got there and was directed to a small cold bedroom. I should have walked away at that point, it would not have been the first or last time. A lady walked in that could speak no English at all, did not strip off. It ended after only 20 minutes and a quick hand job.

I think got really frustrated and walked out and tried to speak to the woman I first saw, suddenly she claimed as well to not speak any English. I left there vowing never to go near another Asian massage person again, or get the cheapest option first just to try and see if it's worth going back to or not. There are a few good ones but they do seem to be the exception. A lot of them seemed to be deceitful and con artists and quite often you get somebody different than advertised, usually a much older person. They are not after returning customers just a short term rip off. 1/10 for the massage and 0/10 for conversation. This experience taught me to walk away a lot more if first impression are not looking good.