Massage Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her that we would have made a great couple as we both had a lot more in common that the people we were both married to, but we both have other responsibilities now and the timing was all wrong. Seeing some sense in what I was saying she agreed with me on this and we parted ways, blocked each other texts and haven't seen or heard from each other since. I truth I was thinking that she was a bit delusional for not realising how destructive he behaviour could be.

The way to destroy a perfectly good family friendship with an intimate massage that started out as a fairly innocent idea. We all live and learn, I won't rate this since it was unfinished but was shaping up to be better than a lot of the ones I had paid for. What seemed like a good idea at the time was not, we both got carried away in the moment and it was not worth the cost of destroying a perfectly good friendship between families for. It is 10x easier just to pay some money to a stranger, enjoy the moment with a good massage and company from them then move on with no strings attached. So Sheree never got her massage from me, maybe one day, after our kids have grown up and left home.

This storey and similar ones probably happens thousands of times per year all over the world.

...............................................................................

18) Regulars.

Sometimes it is nice to see the same person again, and again. Also sometimes it is nice to be non sexual. I have done this on a number of occasions. After my therapeutic massage with Serena I found another woman who also did a very good 90 minute therapeutic massage. Sharon was my regular (about 3 times/year) therapeutic massage lady was in her mid 50's. Her massage style was usually similar to a Swedish mixed with Thai. The first time I went there she said 'I don't know what you are used to in massage, but here there is no draping, you just strip right off and we get on with it'. I think she expected me to run for the door but my eyes lit up and I said 'Well, lets get started then".

She had small heated nicely prepared room. Usually people would leave while I undressed then come back when I was ready, but Sharon always liked to stay and watch me undress and dress at the end.

She was always fully dressed and I was always fully nude with no draping. That is the way we both preferred it. She always claimed it was a no sex type massage but I think she enjoyed watching me get an erection on her table while massaging my inner thighs and she certainly enjoyed talking about sex. She knew exactly how and where indirectly to touch to make her clients erect. Sharon loved talking about her sex life if her clients are open about theirs. She was bi sexual, divorced from her husband and now married to another woman and loved talking about what her and her 'wife' got up to in their bed using vegetables and toys on each other and how long there sessions were etc. Sometimes it was her stories and talking that gave me such a hard erection. Sharon's sessions were always 90 minutes long session always ended too soon as time always flew by.

At the end she carried on talking always watching and talking away while I slowly would get dressed. I have been seeing this woman for the last 7 years or so getting 2 or three massages a year on average, she gives a good massage but more for the always interesting conversations about life and sex that are more like a good therapy session.

...........................................................................

19)

Another regular place I liked to visit was Kathy's massage, mid 50's Chinese lady from home I discovered about 4 years ago. It was not far from work and usually only a 30 minute sessions because she seemed to run out of ideas after 30 minutes. It was a cheap massage for what it was, good value for money. I did try a 1 hour one with her once but then went back to 30 minutes. We were both fully nude and she would give a good 20 minute massage before things became very explicit. The last 10 or 15 minutes no penetration was allowed but she like to have her pussy licked, her ass and clit played with.

She also like her breasts sucked and played with. It was not my favourite part but did it as a favour to her for being such a good sport. Kathy had very warm large hands and loved playing with my cock while she was almost sitting on my face. I asked if her if she would go down on me once and she said no. So I tried a different tack, I asked her if I could go down on her -- her eyes instantly lit up and she loved the idea. I went down on her for about 10 minutes then she was happy to return the favour and go down on me for half that time usually turning 30 minutes into 45 with no extra charge. This part became normal now in her massage routine with me. I would usually see Kathy about once every three or four weeks over the winter period. This kept up for about 3 years until she moved away about 2 years ago. 7/10

.......................................................................

20)

The regular I used after Kathy left was a Filipino Lady in her 30's who gave a good 20 minute massage then loved doing 10 minutes of oral sex. She loved 69's as did I. Her massage was quite good but her cocksucking skills even better. I saw her 3 times last year and always came out feeling good. Her massage I quite like because it was done with no oil and her technique didn't seem to require it. She was also quite nice to talk to and said she would never do massage in the Philippines. She was over here sending most of her money back home to support her husband and kids but they all thought she was working at a supermarket as well as childcare.

............................................................................

21)

The best massage I have had in the last few years was right at the end of last year, I decided to try a parlour for a change. So I decided to go to the parlour that Laura and Sophie trained at and used to work at.This parlour only did erotic massage, ie no sex and this was the first time that I had tried a parlour that specialised only in sensual massage. I looked up their website, picked out the girl I wanted, rang them up and made a booking.

This girl was German, about 30 years old, Gemma. She met me at the door when I knocked. Dressed in a really short see through dress with no panties on. I followed her up the stairs, watching her bare ass as I went. She led me to a room that was full of mirrors. All around the walls and even on the ceiling.

She told me to undress and lie on my front on the bed with my head at the foot of the bed. Then she went away to get some hot oil. She came back, took off her dress to revel her cleanly shaven pussy and C- sized breasts. Very friendly personality and nice to talk to. Standing at the foot of the bed she massaged my shoulders, neck and upper back, talking quietly away. Her hand occasionally sliding down between my legs and over the back of my cock, around my anus and back up along my spine.

After about 10 minutes Gemma moved to the head of the bed where her pussy was and straddling one of my legs I could feel her pussy on my calf muscle, like she was massaging my calf with her pussy while at the same time massaging my back, ass, inbetween and the back of my legs with her hands. This was divine. A massage made in heaven. After this she was started on the breast slide, pouring warm oil all over her breasts and giving my back a good sliding rub using her breasts and feeling her pussy moving on my hamstring muscles.

After a few minutes of this she got off and I asked her she wanted me to massage her back and front. She said she would love that and so lay on her tummy where I spent the next 7 or 8 minutes massaging her shoulders, back, ass, pussy lips and anus, and her legs down to her feet. Then instructed her to roll over, and continued started at her shoulders, breasts, a bit on her tummy, vulva, legs opened wide and her inner thighs with the occasional brush of hand across her pussy lips. Gemma's massage on me was every bit as good as Nicki or Laura's massage but with better views because of the extra mirrors and also because I paid an extra $40 which allowed me to touch her where ever I wanted.

After I finished her back down to her feet I lay on my back where she started on my chest, tummy, cock and front of legs and down to my feet. Kneeling beside me and heading back to my cock for a bit more of a play while I was fingering her pussy. It was soaking wet and the extra cost was worth every cent. Gemma, was pouring more warm oil on to my cock and giving me a nice slow sensual hand job using her palms and fingers. No jackhammer style at this place. I ejaculated quite powerfully over my tummy, chest and all over her hands and wrists, she got a few baby wipes, finished milking my cock and wiped me clean.

Gemma then followed me to the shower where we both showered in warm water, washing the oil off each others bodies, front and back, ass and genitals. This is a standard service for this place apparently, nowhere else have I come across this part apart from Sophie and Laura years earlier. If I had had a better massage than this it wouldn't be by much and was up there with the top 5.

Gemma said she got stranded here during the covid pandemic and couldn't wait to get back home as soon as she could. She took on this job on to make some money while she was waiting for the opportunity to get a plane ticket home. I asked her if she ever did massage in Germany and she said 'No way". As a Christmas present for myself I will get another massage from this place this year and see how it compares, I do not expect Gemma will be around here now then. 10/10

..................................................

I have had a few standard massages since then but it will be almost Christmas time before I head back to this parlour, it is very good but not cheap. Take the good with the bad I expect I will find a few duds mixed in with the exceptionally good ones along the way and it's not always the cheap one's that turn out to be a dud.

Summery:

This represents about 30% of the massages that I have had over the last 10 years but are the ones that stand out the most in different ways. I tend to get one every 6 weeks or so, sometimes 30 or sometimes 60 minutes depending on my budget and time constraints, I know both men and women that claim to get them every week but I simply don't have the time or budget for that, also it would risk becoming a bit tedious. Their budget must be much bigger than mine. The best massages are by those who only specialise in massage and don't do sex as well. Some of those who don't allow mutual touching can still deliver an outstandingly good massage.

Of all of the escorts that I have tried, most of them suck when it comes to delivering a good erotic massage, it is an art in itself and you don't always get what you pay for. Sometimes the cheaper 30 minute ones can be surprisingly good at what they do. Every masseuse is different in what they give and what they expect. There are also a lot of people that say they do erotic massage but really just say that to get you in the door and get your money. The only way to really know it to give it a try and see. Thanks for reading and I hope some of your experiences have been as good as some of mine or maybe even better.