Massage Experiences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

....................................................................

14)

One time I had a massage from a lady (Sophie no. 2) in her mid 20's advertising that she did sensual massage from home not far from where I worked. So I booked in a one hour session. It turned out she was flatting with a group of people and she did the massage in her bedroom on a double bed. Not really one that I care to remember very well because I don't really like it when other people are around. We went to her bedroom that was nice and warm, she got some hot oil and gave me a good backrub that was quite nice.

Then her flatmates decided to have a drink and party on their outside veranda. The bedroom that I was in looked out over this though large glazed sliding doors. So it didn't feel very private. We could see clearly what they were doing, she said to me 'Don't worry about them, they can't see us'. I wasn't really convinced and lost the mood for a massage. So I asked her to give me a hand job instead. She was quite happy that I could touch her so we lay both nude, on our backs, side by side on her bed masturbating each other.

I was wetting my fingers in her pussy and playing with her clit while she was wanking my cock, not too fast but just the right speed when I held on for as long as I could before ejaculating, when I came in 3 big spirts that she wasn't expecting it, the first shot right across her breasts and face with some of it landing over her head, the second across my chest and face and the third almost straight up and landed on my tummy and chest. I think it was one of the most powerful orgasms from a hand job that I have ever had. She finished milking me while the flatmates outside carried on with their mid afternoon party drinking and laughing while we were getting cleaned up.

No shower was offered and I probably would have declined anyway. It was good but also I couldn't wait to get out of there at that point and had little interest in going back. The massage was pretty straight forward and nothing fancy 6/10 but the hand job was really good 9/10 and the flatmates ruined the mood of the whole experience.

..................................................................................

15)

I once had therapeutic relaxation massage done a woman called Karen. Karen was a women in her late 30's, with a fairly average build. No joke, I haven't changed her name telling this and she lived up to it. It was purely a therapeutic massage only and trying to strike up a conversation with her was so hard, "I feel uncomfortable answering that" or "I don't really want to talk about things like that" was her response to almost everything I tried to use as a topic to get her to relax and converse a bit.

It was like she was frustrated or had bad PMS or something. She made it clear that she wasn't interested in talking only getting on with the massage. The massage was me nude but draped on a massage table in a cold room. The massage itself was quite ok. She seemed to have a bit of trouble with the draping so I mentioned to her she could remove the sheet if she liked and her response was a flustered 'I can't stand looking at the ass crack.' I felt like saying 'What are you doing this for then?' It was an ok massage but not friendly and not really that warm welcoming attitude that a lot of other people have.

There is more to a good massage than just using one's hands. When I left she said 'Next time you come around blahblah blah...' and I was tuning her out and like 'yeah right' 6/10 for the massage 1/10 for the conversation. At least she could speak English.

...........................................................................

16)

Laura was my 3rd really good sensual massage after Sophie and Nikki. She was a petite lady in her mid 30's, European with b cup breasts - and not shy. It was 60 minutes long and she was not into mutual touching. She had a double mattress on the floor of her premises. After I arrived she took me to a room and asked me to undress and lie on the mattress so my head was at the door end. She had a very beautiful clean shaven pussy with inner lips that protruded at just the right length. She started by kneeling on a cushion just above my head on the floor and pouring hot oil in between my shoulder blades, letting it drip down from about 2 feet high.

A very nice feeling. She went straight down my entire spine, dripping this oil in between my legs down of the bottom of my cock, then back up the same way over my anus and back up towards my neck. A very erotic start to a great massage, paying a little detail to in between my legs every couple of minutes. She held up the oil and let it drip over my anal region, this felt amazingly erotic. She then massage my butt, balls and cock for a couple of minutes.

When she had done with my back she moved down to the far end of the mattress again where she started at the small of my back, over my butt and down my legs right down including my ankles and soles of my feet, back up the inside of my legs to my cock, balls, anus and butt again for another couple of minutes.

After this she dribbled more hot oil over her b cup breasts then lay down on my back giving my back a very nice breast massage moving her whole body up and down my back. With her legs straddling the back of mine I could feel every detail of her pussy rubbing up and down the back of my leg. After this she asked me to roll over and moved herself back up to the head end of the bed. Kneeling above my head with her legs opened a bit so I was looking staring straight up into her open pussy lips admiring the full view of her clit, urethra and vagina, she started on my scalp, dribbling more hot oil onto my chest then massaging my shoulders, arms chests and tummy, with her knees on cushions on the floor straddling my face and my occasionally leaning right forward sweeping her palms over my cock while giving me an exquisite view of her entire perennial area.

She changed ends again and starting at my feet slowly worked on each leg, dribbling more hot oil as she went working her way back up to my cock again. At this point she repeated her breasts massage of my chest sliding up and down, her tummy riding over my rock hard cock, her pussy straddling my thigh, her breast came right up to my neck so poking her nipples in my mouth for a few seconds, and then slowly back down so my cock was right at the entrance of her very wet pussy. I was thinking that she was going to lower herself down onto my cock but she didn't. One good thrust and I could have fully penetrated her, it was tempting. Lying on top of me and teasing the head of my cock with her pussy the pulled up a little and slid her vaginal lips down the middle of my shaft and back down to my thighs.

This was like WOW! That was just amazing. Smiling she said to me 'Can you feel my nipples on your chest?' I really wasn't concentrating on her nipples just her pussy rubbing all over my leg and penis. I told her yes but her pussy felt better. And a few more minutes of this she got off and sat with her legs crossed so I had a great view in between them, then gave me a hand job using her palms and lots of oil. I came several times in great spurts which shot up into the air then landed on my stomach and chest. Laura then picked up some baby wipes and wiped away all of my mess and finished milking my penis.

For me this was one of the most amazing massages I had had up to this point. While she was massaging she was happy to talk about other customers, what she like or didn't like, what she liked and was quite open to discussing any subject that was bought up. It was not full on but always positive conversation. It turned out she had also trained at the same massage parlour that Sophie had trained at. With the 60 minutes up she ran the shower for me then came in to wash the oil off my back. She then hopped out and stood there naked waiting for me to finish washing my chest down to my legs. It was only a small shower cubical but once I had finished she hopped in and asked me to help wash the oil off her back, chest and tummy for her.

We both dried off and dressed in front of each other, I gave her a hug and told her that was the best massage I had ever had. She said that is what she aimed for and with that I headed away. 10/10

This massage was almost addictive and I found myself thinking about it so much that only a month later that I booked a second one with Laura. The second time was not like the first time and seemed to be missing a lot of the magic. She didn't put in the same effort into it and the whole thing seemed a bit flat. It wasn't a bad massage but it just didn't compare the first one from Laura. I have a lot of wonderful memories of the first time with Laura but nothing really special stands out from the second time. Maybe it was the wrong time of month or just a problem with setting the bar so high the first time around. So I left it at that but tried a year later to find her but it looks like she has left the city. 7/10

..........................................................

17) Friend

About 5 years ago we were friends with another young family, Peter and Sheree and their two kids that were a similar age to ours. I was talking to Sheree one night when it was just the two of us and asked her how her week was just for something to talk about. She said it was great, she started off on Monday going to the gym then for a 1 hour massage before starting work on Tuesday.

Her job was part time Tues to Friday. I said jokingly 'Do you get massage on Mondays so Peter won't find out?' since he had a regular 5 day a week job. She answered with a giggle 'Thank you very much Sam, yes, I always go to the gym on Monday mornings and Thursday nights but only do a massage when I can afford it. It seems to be a habit' before adding 'don't you dare mention that to him'. So I let it slip and said 'I can't talk because I get one every now and again as well without my wife knowing'.

So with that we started to compare notes a little. I asked her if she usually went naked or clothed and she said always nude but always draped because her therapist always did it that way but she would prefer nude and undraped if she could. I didn't mention everything but said that the woman I sometimes go to (Sharon) likes her clients nude and undraped. She sounded quite interested so I said jokingly 'Maybe we could massage each other then we could both go nude and undraped' and Sheree answered with a giggle but defiant 'Yes we should".

Ideas escalated and so the following Monday I went to her house while her kids were at school and her husband at work. I got around there at 9.30am ish and we had a coffee before we started, probably to reassure ourselves that this is still an ok idea. I said to her there that maybe going fully nude was a bad idea and she didn't like that suggestion at all and said with a determined 'No, wev'e got this Sam' so she was all psyched up for it we both decided to stick to the plan. Our plan was that Sheree would massage me today and I could do her the following week.

We went into her bedroom where it was nice large and warm room with a king size bed and the heater on. Off to the side was their onsweet with a 2 person spa bath, open plan shower and toilet. Her bed was longer and wider than normal so we had heaps of room. While we were talking, she lay a few beach towels on the bed to protect the sheets. She started getting undressed while watching me so I started undressing as well letting her lead the way, seeing how far she went.

She never hesitated at unclipping and removing her bra and then took off her knickers then she was standing there full frontal staring at me and watching me remove the last of my clothing. So here we were, two family friends that had known each other for about 10 years standing nude facing each other and visually checking each other out. I could see her eyes fixated on my cock while I was looking at her C cup boobs and pussy. She had a nice body for age, her time at the gym doing its work. My wife keeps her pussy well trimmed and much tidier. Sheree was mid 40's, half Polynesian descent with skin that was not to dark but like it had a nice colour tan. She was about 5 foot 5 and not skinny but definitely not fat either. Her breasts were nice for her age and her pussy was very hairy, long and untrimmed, a bit like an overgrown lawn.

Sheree said that she had done a course in massage years ago and does a couple a year for other girlfriends of hers, so she would massage me today. Other than her husband I would be the first man she has massaged, she had only massaged him 2 times in the past. I was quite happy with this and lay down on my front on the bed, my cock pointing down towards my feet and my legs opened up she had plenty of room to work (and give her a better view).

Sheree started with my feet and, applying a little oil she worked her way up my leg to my butt. By the feel of it she had certainly done this before, it was good pressure and good technique. She moved back down and started on my other leg until she got to my butt again. She then put some oil on my butt and spent 5 good minutes on each check giving it a really good work over. Round and round, up and down, I could feel my anus opening and closing and being manipulated without being touched directly. I think she was enjoying watching and making this happen as much as I was. A few times I felt her fingers 'accidently' brush lightly over my genitals, I took this like receiving an open invitation of what she was expecting me to do to her. After a short while she change position and sat on my back so she could massage my shoulders.

I could feel her hairy pussy moving around grinding in the small of my back. She got down to massaging below my shoulders then changed position again and moved up to kneeling above my head and facing my feet so she could massage my lower back. I looked up and straight between he legs into her hairy pussy but didn't feel the need to touch it, maybe that is what she wanted. Leaning forward she massaged the lower of my back, my butt again from a different angle then my hamstrings and then leaning right forward, her naked torso and C cup breasts on my lower back while she just lay there for a minute with her pussy on the back of my neck and had a bit of a rest.

Sheree rolled off sideways and asked me to roll over, I lay on my side as well while she was still lying on her side, one leg cocked, eyes level with my cock staring at it but not touching it. I moved my position a little so we were both lying on our sides facing each other in a sort of 69 position getting a close up view of each others genitals.

Temptation got the better of me. I moved my position a bit more so I could start licking her pink pea sized clit with my tongue, she felt this and started slowly and sensually sucking the head of my cock bring it to full erection. Her pussy was very pink inside and had just too much black hair on it to really enjoy it, loose and long pubic hair in my mouth that I had to remove several times using my finger, so I started massaging her pussy and slowly finger fucking her trying to find her G spot instead. Sheree stopped sucking me and put her head back in pleasure, her breathing increasing and her pussy really wet as I was lightly rubbing her clit with one hand and finger fucking her as fast as I could with the other. Then she had this wicked orgasm with a really loud noisy climax, I slowed down my hand and started blowing on her clit. We lay for a minute while she recovered and she started giving me a hand job with her nice warm hands. She started doing it jackhammer style so I stopped her and said 'let me show you'.

I asked her to tickle my balls and anal area while she had a close up view of me slowly stroking myself and then ejaculating over my tummy. She then put her hand in my cum and rubbed it back on to my tummy in a circular motion using it as a massage lubricant. About 40 minutes had passed now and neither of us was in the mood for massaging anymore, she said really want me to fuck her doggy style, that was her favourite position but hardly ever happened in their marriage. I said maybe another time, men are a bit different from women here. It raised a few alarm bells as well, I suggested we had a bath together instead which she was happy to do.

We were both busting for a pee after too much coffee so while the bath was filling in her on-sweet, she went over and sat on the toilet urinating in front of me looking at me and carrying on talking. I could not see much but just here her hissing peeing sound and the speed that it was hitting the water at. After finishing she stood up and I said that I had to pee as well so she came over and watched me close up, standing and urinating in front of her, she said that was the first time she had ever seen a man do this. I realised then that maybe she wasn't as intimate with her husband for what I thought was normal.

The bath was about waist deep when I hopped in, she went naked back to her kitchen to get a cold beer each from the fridge. She came back and hopped in bringing the water level to my chest and we let it finish running until it was up to our necks. Talking about our intimate side of being married for the next hour and opening up to each other about our sex lives. Her telling me that she only made love with Peter every 2 or 3 months and he wasn't a good lover etc etc, he was the only man she had had, she missed that human touch which was why she loved being massaged so much, my cock was much bigger than his and he couldn't sustain an erection for long enough and few other bits that I didn't really care to hear. We both had similar issues with sexual frustration in our married life it turned out. I guess everybody has issues, just some more than others. The water started cooling off after an hour and a half even with the bathroom heater on.

We got out of the bath, dried off and I gave her a naked hug both with our hands caressing and feeling each others nice warm body and genitals for a few minutes. She said she was busting for a pee again and invited me watch close up. Sheree squatted with her feet on the toilet seat so I could get a good view of her labia, watching the urine exit from between her hairy lips was such an erotic view it gave me a hard on there was no way I could pee in the toilet with my cock pointing at the ceiling.

So I put on a show for her standing by the bath, pulled my foreskin right back and peed as high as I could so it arced around landed in the water at the bottom of the bath that was still slowly draining. We got a bit of a laugh from this and we both dressed, had another coffee then I left with her saying that I owed her a massage. Almost 3 hours had passed. It was such a neat time together and I still think about it a lot.

The next day I started receiving all of these texts from her, some explicit saying things like why wouldn't I do intercourse with her?, or how much she enjoyed oral sex with me, how great the massage and bath was and when could we do another, how she couldn't wait to suck my cock again, how she enjoyed having my tongue in wet her pussy, how her clit was still throbbing etc. I asked her to stop texting me like this as my wife could possibly read it. Then she started getting cynical and nasty type texting saying this like I had used her and she felt like a prostitute, calling me a predator and worse.

I put up with this for a week then went to see her again the following Monday. She wanted to know why I 'had suddenly gone so cold' to her. I decided we needed to put the record straight.

I told her we could never be a couple but I didn't want us to ruin a perfectly good friendship either. She said she had really deep feelings for me now and could not help it or just let it go, clearly she could not control them. I was suddenly very glad that we never had sex and I reminded her that the collateral damage on both of our family kids would be way too high if we carried on as it would be impossible to hide with her acting like this, if this was really how she felt then the best thing was to block each others texts and not see each other again unless we accidently bumped into one another one day and start again.