All Comments on 'Massage First time Man to Man'

by bidavy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

I really liked your story it was really sexy and made me shoot a load all over my chest. I hope there is a second part of this story I am definitely looking for a massage like yours. Keep the good work going.

MountainCockMountainCockover 4 years ago
Cumilicious!

Loved it!

69stroker6969stroker69over 3 years ago

Loved the story. I to have joined the ranks of cocksucker. At this point in my life it has developed into an addiction. I can never get enough. I hope there is a second story with the masseur and his friend participating. In my idea, the person receiving the massage would be spit roasted. For me there is nothing better than being fucked while sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it bringing memories of the first time I was with a male masseuse I also sucked his cock but took it a bit further and let him fuck me cuming inside my man pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s how I like my first male massage to go. I’d like for him to be wearing sexy panties with black lacy material. He then asks me if I would like to see me in panties. Then I suck him off, stories

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

Definitely one of my favorite stories! The long massage while talking about things. The way that masseuse talked to him! Working him up to actually touching the masseuse's cock! Then asking him if he wanted to taste it! Then letting the masseuse put his cock in the young man's mouth!

I would have been so nervous in that situation, as I allowed someone to put their cock in my mouth! You wrote, "Uh good boy, I'm going to cum and I would like you to take it all in okay?" The anticipation, knowing a man is GOING to cum in my mouth always got me so hard!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I hope to experience this same thing for the first time tomorrow and plan to wear panties and a bra to meet the man who says he will do a sensual massage where we are both nude.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh yea. I bet that felt so good. As I read and the massage continued my back began to relax and my dick started getting hard. I could feel it all. Man! What a delicious story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved this story, your descriptions ,the smell of his balls and your desire to suck and the sound of the word cock making you realize deep down you wanted cock and balls and their cum very badly. This is exactly how I feel and I would love to have the experience as your story describes. You writing made me super hard and caused me to leak precum which I gladly licked and ate while imagining myself in your position. I need to find a good cock and some low hanging masculine musky balls for my mouth and nose to enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved everthing about this story I would love to swallow a mans load. I am gay curious and I think the first type of cock I want to suck is grandpas cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Big dream of mine: What I would give to find a a therapist like this. I am gay curious and spend a lot of time masterbating while thinking about another man’s dick in me. I long to taste a man’s cum. I have always dreamed of sharing my bride w a BBC and afterwards cleaning her cream pie and his dick as well. A+

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

man that was a great story, i was masturbating reading it reliving my first male on male massage. All of the above happened but he started sucking me frrst before he removed his clothes,awesome memories

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I've had male to male massages before. I LOVE to have my ass and nipples played with; I even ask my masseuses to fuck me with their beautiful cocks. BUTT - I have never taken my masseuse in my mouth. His 7" cock is beautiful. Next time I will. Also - Mark gives me a little peck on the lips when I leave. His lips are so soft!! I want to really kiss them neXt time. Plus, he calls me Sweetie. I like that. I must be a true bottom!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous