Massage for Anna Pt. 03

Story Info
Anna gets a massage from three girls and a guy.
2.2k words
4.61
13.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna visited the massage parlor almost every week now, regularly going in to get a relaxing rub down and quick release. Her body felt free of stress and pain afterwards, as if her orgasm had washed it all away. Sometimes she was massaged by a girl, other times by a guy. But no matter which one it was, she always got a breath taking orgasm at the end that would get her through the week.

She'd started scheduling her appointments weekly, always setting aside a time to visit the parlor. It'd been going on for a few months now and her body had grown used to the regular releases and come to even expect them. But that also meant that she could fully relax and even get close to falling asleep, even with the knowledge that she would soon be moaning and squirming around on the table.

Many of the masseurs and masseuses knew her by name and greeted her every time she came in. They told her that she was one of the prettier clients who visited them, and they never wanted to miss an opportunity to rub her sweet pussy. As time went on, she decided it was only right to return the favor, and began giving the employees orgasms as well. The guys she would allow to fuck her and the girls would get fingered by her until they all orgasmed at least once. Several times her masseuse and masseur had even insisted that they give her a massage for free because of her willingness to help them get a release as well as her. Even Tara, who owned the store, smiled wide whenever Anna came in, offering her whatever massage she needed.

Today, Anna was definitely not in a good mood. Her job was letting people off, and she suspected she was one of them. She felt more anxious than she ever had in her life, and had even debated going to get a massage under such circumstances. But she knew the staff would be disappointed if she didn't, and an orgasm would no doubt help her feel better, so she walked inside.

There was already someone at the counter, waiting for her weekly appointment. "Hi, Anna! So glad you could make it! I'm Alex, by the way. I've heard great things about you."

"Nice to meet you, Alex." Anna shook his hand. "So are you a new employee here?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I was a regular client for quite some time, but since the business is growing so much, Tara suggested that I get a job here."

"Wait, that's possible?" Anna asked. "If you go to this massage parlor enough Tara just... lets you become a masseuse?"

"Well, that's not all of it," a voice Anna recognized said from behind the wall leading down the hallway. Tara walked out, smiling, examining Anna. "To become a masseuse you have to not only get lots of our massages, but also take a two-day course I teach and get the ultimate massage. But I will say, we could use another masseuse, if you're interested."

A few months ago Anna couldn't have even dreamed of taking a job where she had to make strangers orgasm on a massage table, but now that she'd experienced one herself and might be unemployed within a few days, she was considering it. One thing Tara said made her frown though. "Wait, you said I have to get an ultimate massage, what is that?"

Tara smiled again. "Well, my dear, it's basically just like any of our other massages, except longer and with more of our employees massaging you. The goal of the massage is to test how many orgasms your body can tolerate in a row and your overall sexual endurance. Since its part of our application process, it is free though. We could actually do one for you right now if you'd like, since you're the only client scheduled for the next two hours."

"It takes two hours?" Anna gasped. "How can anyone keep orgasming that long?"

"We have our whole staff working the shift you come in massaging you, meaning there's endless hands to please your body and keep it from moving too much while we pleasure you. Trust me, it's the experience of a lifetime and you do not want to miss out."

"How many employees are working right now?" Anna asked.

"Including Alex and I, there's four of us. Lola, Jessica, and us two. So what do you say, are you up for it?" Tara asked.

Anna bit her lip, considering her circumstances. Only a few months before she would have vehemently opposed this job, but now, she kind of wanted it. She wanted to give people wonderful releases and help them orgasm just like she had. And since she was probably going to lose her current job anyways, she figured there was no harm in trying it. "Sure," she shrugged. "Why not."

Tara beamed at her and moved towards the door while talking. "Okay, great! Alex, go collect the others and tell them to get ready. I'll put up the closed sign and lock the door. Anna, you can follow Alex, he'll lead you back to your room."

"Uh, okay," Anna said, and followed the masseur back down the hallway. He led her a way she'd never been before and opened the door to a bigger room.

"Alright, undress fully and lie face down on the bed. No towels this time, just you," Alex instructed, and closed the door behind her. Anna took a minute to examine the room, noting that the massage table was actually a king-sized bed, perfect for multiple masseurs and masseuses. Off to one side of the room was a cabinet, which she assumed was stuffed full of toys and all other things to make someone orgasm. She smiled at the sight of the room and began to undress, taking off all her clothes and throwing them onto a chair at one end of the room. She then went to lie down on the massage bed, her ass sticking up as she lay face down.

She closed her eyes and began to fall asleep when a knock at the door startled her. "Ready," she called out, and the door opened. The three employees and their manager all entered, each wearing a white tank top and white leggings with nothing underneath. Tara carried the biggest bowl of oil Anna had ever seen and set it on the table beside the massage bed.

"You remember our rules, right? Your only job is to let your body take you on an orgasmic roller coaster. Today you won't be returning the favor to any of us, it will just be us massaging you, understand?"

Anna nodded and closed her eyes. She heard them all undressing and getting fully nude. The four then got up onto the bed and each passed the bowl of oil around, splashing some onto different parts of Anna's body as they did so. Each of them focused on either one of her arms or one of her legs so that there was one of them for each ligament.

Anna began to relax as they got to work, massaging all her muscles and smoothing them out, eliminating all the knots of tension inside her. They all took their time and were very gentle and loving in their massages, spending close to ten minutes on the areas before moving to her back and ass. There were two for her back and one for each of her ass cheeks, making sure they gleamed with oil. This took them another five minutes, after which Tara decided it was time to move on.

Without speaking a word, she put her hands around Anna's hips and pulled them upwards while Alex pushed two very large pillows under her. Once she was properly positioned, they spread her legs and arms wide in an x position and sat on both of her arms. Tara and Alex sat together between her legs, keeping them open as well.

Similar to her first massage, Tara squirted some oil into her asshole, a very generous amount. She then took a large dildo, not a butt plug, and began gently lining it up with the same hole. Since Anna was petite, both her holes were tight but especially her asshole. Tara had to use a considerable amount of force to push the tip in, after which things became slightly easier. Alex took a vibrator and placed it on her clit as Tara began steadily fucking Anna with the dildo. The two girls on her upper half rubbed their pussies on her arms and massaged her back and ass as the other two began to have some fun.

It was only a matter of seconds before Anna's mouth was open, and she was moaning like crazy, her body loving the motions. Another few minutes, and her trembling ass broke out into its first orgasm. She let out a sigh of relief and began to relax, her body used to having a break. But in this massage, there were no breaks, and everyone acted as if she hadn't even orgasmed. Her body responded in suite, and she orgasmed again only a few minutes later.

It was only after the second orgasm that Tara took the dildo out of her ass and Alex turned off the vibrator. Anna was panting and shivering badly from her two orgasms when Tara whispered in her ear, "Great job so far, dear. Let's have you turn around so we can continue, okay?"

Anna, too tired to respond, simply turned over. Once again, each of the four took on of her arms or legs and massaged it for w few minutes, giving her tired buttocks a break before the second wave of orgasms. Anna, for her part, smiled the whole time while she was massaged, enjoying their touch on her body.

After they had finished, they focused on her neck and stomach areas for a few minutes before Tara decided she'd rested long enough. This time, she had Alex spread her legs as wide as he could while Lola and Jessica began to each cup one of her breasts. To keep her arms from moving, they sat on them again, but this time inserted her fingers into both of their pussies for a little but of fun. Tara, for her part, knelt between her legs with a dildo. She had already doused it in oil and began pushing it into Anna's pussy. It was a reasonable size, and she wondered what was special about it, until she felt a strange tingling inside her. Then she realized, it vibrated.

The vibrating dildo hit both her clit and g-spot, making her move and moan like never before. The two girls with her breasts began poking and playing with her nipples as if they were toys, causing her to squirm. And each time she did so, her fingers moved inside the girls, causing them to make fast, unnatural motions on her breasts. In no time she felt another wave building up and then crashing down as she orgasmed, squirting everywhere. Before her first orgasm was even done, the second was upon her and even sweeter liquid flew out of her pussy. Then, she felt the vibrating dildo turn off and leave her pussy while another, much larger object entered. It was Alex. He separated her legs with his knees as he began fucking her slow and steadily. Tara put her pussy lips onto Anna's mouth, so that each time she moaned, it would pleasure Tara. She also began licking Anna's clit as Alex began thrusting faster and faster, moving around inside her as he did so.

This time the buildup was more gradual, but when Anna orgasmed, it was her biggest one yet. She covered Alex's cock in her hot fluids as her body convulsed, causing the other three girls to all orgasm as well. But Alex, determined to orgasm as well, only picked up his speed and intensity. Anna's body didn't want to orgasm again, she didn't think she could, but she knew she had to. She gave Tara's pussy a big lick as her body built up a bigger orgasm than she had ever thought possible. Her fingers jiggled inside Lola and Jessica as well. It took another few minutes before the three girls were ready again and Alex got close, but they all suddenly began to feel close.

Anna knew that this was the big, final orgasm, and she had to impress Tara. Remembering what she said, Anna gave up control of her body as her biggest orgasm ever began. First, waves of tingling pleasure coursed through her, followed by uncontrollable spasms. But as Alex reached his own orgasm and shot a wave of hot cum deep inside her, she felt her orgasm happen. Her pussy became an uncontrollable fountain as she squirted again and again onto Alex's cock. She squirted for the next five minutes, during which time the other girls also reached a second orgasm.

When they were finally finished, Tara had the other three leave and laid down by Anna as she continued to spasm. "You did excellent, baby," she whispered.

"Th-th-thanks," Anna managed as her body still convulsed.

Tara smiled and placed a hand on Anna's pussy.

"Welcome to the team, Anna."