Massage from My School Doctor

Story Info
Student gets hurt in volleyball and goes to the school Dr.
2.6k words
4.11
43k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*no one under the age of 18, everything is consensual*

I was sitting in the waiting room of my school's nurses office. I had strained the muscle in my right hamstring during volleyball practice and was sent here to get it looked at by my school doctor. As I was sitting there I realized how much of a slut I looked like and I wondered what Dr. Johns would think of my attire. The schools volleyball team had opted for a short skirt with no undershorts attached to them (you had to wear your own if you wanted the extra coverage which I didn't do because I loved the feeling on the air on my wet pussy as I was playing) and a tight athletic shirt ( which was making the curves of my 28DD breasts look much larger especially since I liked to wear skimpy bralettes that let my nipples poke through so they are constantly on display)

I wasn't waiting long when Dr. Johns called me up, and let me into the nurses room. He sat me down on the bed in the office and smiled down at me.

"Hi sweetie what can I do for you today?"

He was looking between my nipples and my juicy thighs, which were on display because my skirt rode up to the tops of my thighs.

"Well doctor I was at practice and I strained my right hamstring" I whined, and rubbed the underside of my thigh which cause my skirt to ride up even more and my tits to jiggle.

"Well i'm sure there's nothing a good ol'e massage can't help! Why don't you lay down on the bed face down and let me get to work alright?"

"ugh doctor that sounds perfect! Thank you so much!" I layed down on the bed my boobs squishing out around me and my skirt barely covering my ass.

Dr. Johns warmed up some oil and spread some on my right hamstring.

"Is this where it hurts honey?"

"mmmm yes right there Dr. it hurts so badddd please make it go away.

"Okay let me get you more comfortable so I can assess if there is anything else that needs fixing as well alright?"

"Okay Dr. Johns anything that will help!"

He started taking both my shoes off and then my socks. I turned to the side to look at him confused.

"why are you taking both my shoes and socks off? Only my right leg hurts..."

"Oh just because I want to massage the other leg just to be sure you dont have any other strained muscles"

"Oh okay... makes sense" I shrugged it off and layed back down properly, letting my tits spread out again and loving the feeling of my hardened nipples on the bed.

This time he started massaging my calf on the other leg and moving up to my hamstring and then repeating on my right leg.

"Does anything hurt on the other leg?" He asked while kneading and massaging my hamstrings. God this felt so good I didn't want him to stop so I said:

"Yea a little actually do you mind massaging it more for me please"

He nodded and continued to massage my legs and feet. Then he started to bring my legs apart a little. Spreading them enough at he could get a good look at my transparent white lace panties that weren't hiding a thing. He continued to go higher up my thighs and massaged close to my asscheeks which caused my skirt to ride up and expose the meaty part of my ass. He then opened my legs a little further and started massaging my inner thighs, brushing against my mons but never staying too close to anything inappropriate for too long. He ran his hands up and down my legs brushing against my dripping twat and my ass occasionally.

"Hey, I would hate to see ur uniform get dirty with all this oil why don't you strip waist down for now so I can't continue your massage?"

I was dripping at this point and I thought it would've been so embarrassing for the Dr. to se my pussy all swollen and wet.

"Don't you think that's a little unnecessary Doctor? I thought you were only inspecting my legs" I didn't want it to stop but I was starting to question his professionalism.

"Oh trust me it's okay I just want to inspect the rest of your body to make sure that there aren't any other tight muscles" I caught him looking at my glistening pussy, and thought what the hell, he is a professional after all, I shouldn't doubt him. Plus if I was gonna get a full body massage for free I wasn't complaining.

He hooked his fingers on the waistband of my skirt and slowly dragged it down careful not to touch any of the oil. My g-string clad snatch was on full display for the Dr. to feast his eyes on. He started massaging me again but started with my butt this time spreading my cheeks and digging his fingers real close to my puckered hole. He moved on from there and lifted the hem of my shirt to the middle of my back. He started massaging my butt shelf which felt amazing. He kept circling from the bottoms of my feet, to my calves, to my hamstrings to my inner thighs and then my asscheeks to my back for what felt like hours.

He then started getting a little bold, rubbing his hands over my ass underneath my panties. He was brushing against my pussy more shamelessly now and I was biting back moans.

He stopped suddenly and told me to take off my top and lay back down. Once my top was off he couldn't take his eyes off my big titties. I pulled my shirt off which cause then to bounce all over the place. My bralette matched my g-string so you could see my juicy red nipples, just waiting to be sucked, pucker through my bra. They seemed to defy gravity with their perfect shape and Dr. Johns couldn't take his eyes off them. He cleared his throat and told me to lay back down on my chest. My breasts hurt with how bad they wanted to be touched but I complied and he got back to work. He gave my back a massage, and even unclasped my bra (as to not get any oil on it) he ended up just pulling up out from under me to make sure he wouldn't spill on it which made me moan from the fabric rubbing against my extremely sensitive nipples. It was so thoughtful of him to do that.

After doing that he started paying attention to my side boob that was spilling from the sides of my body, making sure that was all oiled up before telling me to turn onto my back. At this point I was still feeling a little skeptical of what he was trying to do, but I trusted him, he only wanted to help me feel better.

He started at my shoulders and neck while asking me questions about volleyball. He was getting close to the tops of my tits but started working around them giving my ribs a massage instead.

"Has anyone ever touched your breasts before?"

"Umm... no..." what a weird question to ask I thought... I was buzzing with anticipation just wondering what he would do next. He started massaging the tops of my tits again getting closer and closer to my nipples.

"Have you ever touched your own breasts before?"

"Well yea of course I have!"

"Do you touch them for please or more to check for abnormalities?"

It all made sense now he just wanted to make sure I didn't have breast cancer. I told him I only play with them cause I love the way my nipples feel when I pull and tug on them but not for anything else. He nodded and told me he'd like to conduct a breast exam.

"Especially with big fat tits like yours you want to be conducting monthly even weekly exams to make sure everything okay."

"I thought I was in here for you to fix the muscles in my legs not a full exam... but if you thinks it's necessary doctor I won't stop you. I trust you."

He started kneading and massaging my tits. I was holding in moans while he brushed over my nipples. Then he started squeezing and pinching my long red nipples. My ass lifted off the table and I gasped at the sensation but he did not stop. In fact he started going at it harder and tugging and slapping my breasts, and god did that feel so fucking good. I felt my juices leaking onto the bed. He then lowered his head and latched onto one of my nipples while tweaking and groping my other tit. He then explained he's just doing this to make sure I don't have milk. Which made sense so I let him keep doing it.

Once he was done mauling my breasts he moved to the tops of my thighs and massaged those asking which spots were sore. My nipples were on fire and wanting to be touched again, and let's not even get started on my pussy. He ran his hands under my skimpy panties to rub the top of my shaved pussy. He explained that this would be a lot easier if I had my underwear off, so he slid them down and threw them to the side.

Then he pulled my foot up so it was lying flat on the bed and my leg was bent. He pushed my knee to the side so my bare shaved pussy was presented to him. He started massaging my inner thigh being sure to dip his fingers into the slit of my dripping cunt. He spread my juices all over my pussy and started playing with my clit.

"God I love exploring your tight fertile body little girl. Have you ever been touched here by a man?"

"N-no" I struggled to get out words with the pleasure coursing through my body.

"Well we're coming to the end of the external massage but I'm going to continue with an internal massage to make sure your wet little pussy is working just the was it should be."

He gave my dripping cunt a sharp slap that made my tits jiggle. I gasped, that felt sooo fucking good. I just nodded at him telling him I trusted that he was doing this because he saw it medically fit.

He grabbed me by my hips and dragged me to the end of the bed so that my pussy was close to his hard throbbing cock that was bulging from his pants. He bent my legs so my feet were flat on the bed and continued teasing my twat. He would circle his expert fingers over my mon's and then dip into my folds teasing my entrance but never going in. He would circle my clit and pinch it making me yell every time he did. He was playing with my nipples with his free hand twisting them back and forth and giving them flicks. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Doctor please! I-I need you to check inside my pussy!"

"Alright little slut you want these fingers in your cunt?

I nodded frantically desperate to feel anything inside me.

"Use your words little slut tell me what you want."

"I want your fingers to fuck my pussy doctor!"

He smirked and drove his fingers upwards curling them in and out of my throbbing cunt. My tits wobbled from the force, but he kept up with his groping. I started moaning out of control when he rubbed my clit while pumping in and out of me. I felt the pressure build and build until... I saw stars and my juices were shooting out of me squirting all over him. He kept violently fucking my twat while I sprayed all my juices on him making my orgasm longer and wetter.

"Fuuuuuuuck" I screamed

"Ohh you're such a good little slut aren't you. Squirting all over me because you couldn't hold it in. Could you." He taunted.

He quickly flipped me over so my ass was sticking up to his face and my tits were hanging low, my nipples brushing against the bed causing the sensation to rile me up all over again. He slid his fingers back inside of me easily this time curling his fingers up so it was hitting my prostate which was a whole different sensation in it of itself. I was a mess moaning and dripping all of the bed while this man took ownership of me. I felt the pressure build up all over again and I squirted spraying farther than the first time. He didn't let me have a break and started eating me out dipping his tongue into my cunt. He circled his tongue around my clit and then started sucking on it. I was grinding all over his face while he started fingering me again. He didn't move his mouth however, he was finger fucking me while eating me out. He was hitting my g-spot over and over again and before I knew it I was having another orgasm, squirting into his mouth as he lapped it up like it was the last drink he'd ever have.

"Fuck you're such a good little slut." He praised me. He withdrew his fingers but kept them draped across my pussy. I whimpered at the loss of pleasure and tried to circle and grind my hips against his hand.

"Please one more? Just one more doctor?"

He laughed and told me that he thinks I've already made enough of a mess today. He pulled me off the bed and on to my wobbly feet. He grabbed my breasts and played with them for a minute while pinching and squeezing my nipples. He started sucking on them which riled me up again and I moaned holding onto him. But he stopped abruptly and grabbed my shirt and slipped it over my head. Flicking my nipples once more before grabbing my skirt and sliding that back on.

"It's time for you to go back to practice little slut. I think your sprained hamstring is all healed." He said my gripping my ass and dipping his fingers back into my dripping pussy a couple times and giving me a big wet kiss. I kissed him back while he groped my tits again and fingered my needy pussy. We made out for a while until he pushed me away and made a show of pocketing my underwear. I was so riled up I couldn't think straight

"But my underwear! I need that if I want to back I can't just flash everyone!"

"Ohhh no these are staying with me. You can come back for another exam/massage and I'll give them back to you. But your pussy better be bare next time or I won't give them back. Same with your tits. I don't want them constrained with a bra little slut. And wear something a little more revealing next time got it?"

I nodded thinking of an excuse to come back tomorrow.

"What about you thought?" I grabbed his hard cock stroking it through his pants. He gasped and moaned telling me to tread carefully before he can't control himself.

"We'll deal with me next time you come in, then I can conduct an internal exam with my 9 inch medical rod. Your exam is complete for today though, go back to practice." He growled.

I whimpered and gave his big cock one last squeeze before I trudged out of his office looking back at his handsome face. I hiked my skirt up high so he could watch my ass as I walked away.

What a fucking massage that was! I was already planning my skimpy outfit for tomorrow that would be sure to drive him crazy.