Massage Happy Ending

Story Info
Her Masseuse is more than she bargained for.
8k words
4.72
128.3k
225
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Massage Happy Ending

In a way it was all my husbands' fault, although I admit to my part in it. I could have stopped it, in fact I should have; but it had been a long time since anything like that had happened to me.

I should say it really started with the mulch; but in a way it started two years before when I caught Richard cheating. I had thought it was a one-time thing and we could work it through; it wasn't. My husband Richard is a Senior Vice President; and it's amazing how many pretty young women will get on their knees to climb the company ladder; or for that matter lay on their back.

When word leaked back to me about Richards indiscretion; as it always does with office wives; I confronted him. To say I was shocked by his response is an understatement.

At forty-five Richard was having the time of his life in mid-life. Every young woman who wanted a promotion got it; after she happily spread her legs for him. And he made no bones of his intent to continue. When he made the crude statement that at forty-four I wasn't exactly the "catch of the year" I was hurt and humiliated.

I talked with a lawyer, I even started divorce proceedings. Why didn't I follow through? Because Richard was right; I sagged more in my once perky 36C's, my hips were wider than they used to be; and my belly was bigger than I wanted it to be. I could have hit the gym and made myself a MILF; but it just wasn't in me.

Instead I accepted my "lot in life" of being the middle-aged housewife. I had a half million dollar home; a wonderful family; why throw that away because my husband can't keep his pecker in his pants.

Sex had always been a part of my life, but it wasn't ALL of my life. I enjoyed sex, immensely; but my toys worked just fine for my needs. What my toys couldn't do, was fix my back.

It was the middle of May and I was preparing the flower beds. The nursery had delivered the bags of mulch; and of course Richard had never taken the time to bring the bags from the garage to the back yard for me.

I was lugging the third or fourth bag back when I stumbled; the slight twist caused a twinge in my back, and I just ignored it and kept going. By the end of the day I swear I could barely walk.

I spent the next day flat on my back in bed; and while it helped, it didn't take long after being up and around that the pain was back. I thought about going to see a chiropractor; so I called my neighbor Gloria.

She was the one who convinced me that I should get a deep tissue massage; she thought that would help as much as anything.

"Besides" Gloria had told me "you can always get the extras" and had giggled on the phone.

Gloria's husband and Richard were best friends; they did a lot together; including screwing younger women. Unlike me, Gloria had decided turn about was fair play and the woman was always on the prowl for pool boys and gardeners. I swear she had the sex drive of a twenty year old.

She gave me the number of the massage therapy place she used in town and I called and set an appointment for the next day. I had no idea what the Gods had in store for me when I walked into that place.

I sat and visited with the young woman who filled out my paperwork, and described how I hurt myself, the kind of pain I had, and the location.

"I think we'll start with a deep tissue of the back, do the thighs for your sciatic" she said "and then maybe a hot rock to relax those tighter muscles."

Everything sounded delightful, and I was actually anxious to give this a try. One thing that never entered my naive mind was the sex of my masseuse; I don't know why it just didn't.

I was face down on the massage table; my head positioned in that little depression when I heard a male voice behind me.

"I'm Rick, shall we get started." He said.

Rick, oh my God, I thought. I almost changed my mind; and then the most amazing thing happened. When those hands slightly adjusted the small towel over my buttocks; and then started on my lower back, I melted.

He wasn't fifteen minutes in and I was putty; this guy could rub my old body any day; was my dreamy thought. When his hands went from my low back, over my bare hips and down to my thighs; it never crossed my lulled mind I wasn't wearing panties.

Oh I could have worn their cheesy little disposable thing; but the girl had mentioned if I didn't mind; I would get a far better massage if the masseuse had free roam over my skin.

I wasn't that conscious of my body; after all I was a rejected middle aged mother and wife; what was there to get shy about. That was until he started working my inner thighs. God was that me that just moaned, I thought. Oh my God, I had actually spread my legs further apart.

I was going to say something, when two thumbs slid along my inner thighs, pressing in deep and working my muscles. I groaned as I felt the tightness seep out; and then moaned as they just barely missed the mark, passing only an inch from my pussy.

The massage room was dim, they had this mist with aromatic scents flowing and soft music playing; t was meant to give the sensation of privacy and relaxation. It also meant that between the atmosphere and my position; I could not see the man who now all but owned my body.

Those hands slid back up my thighs, and then paused only an inch from my heating sex. I wanted to scream at him to continue.

"Shall I keep going?" his disembodied voice asked behind me.

"Please" I whimpered as I opened my legs.

"Oh God" I groaned as those thumbs grazed over my swollen lips.

The second pass I was trembling; the third pass I was a swamp; the fourth pass I said fuck it and opened my legs. I couldn't hold in the groan as a long middle finger slid between my soaked lips.

"Fuck yesssssss" I heard myself moan.

I heard the wet sucking noises my pussy made as that finger probed me; fuck did he know what he was doing. His finger curled and hit just the right spots; his thumb pressed on my throbbing clit.

It took less than ten minutes, and I was staring over the cliff at a mind blowing orgasm. No one; not Richard, or even my own masturbation sessions had manipulated my body like this guy was doing.

My body quivered, my vision tunneled; and then behind me I heard one word.

"Cum" he said softly into my ear.

"Christ" I grunted as my body exploded at his command.

My vision blurred and I clawed at the table as my gut turned to liquid fire. I felt my juices gush out to coat his hand; and God help me he never stopped. My toes curled and a roaring filled my ears as my body jerked and spasmed on the table. It was one of the most satisfying orgasms of my life.

By the time I got my breathing back under control; and rolled over on the table 'Rick' was gone. I rose and dressed; for the first time in days feeling no back pain. The swamp in my panties encouraged me to leave this wonderful man a sizable tip; hell Richard could afford it.

That evening, I answered the front door to find Gloria on my doorstep. Of course Richard was 'working late' and quite frankly after this afternoon, I really didn't give a shit.

"And" Gloria almost bleated in excitement.

"It was...stimulating" I smiled at my friend.

"Did he finger you?" she asked with a grin.

"For God's sake Gloria" I couldn't believe her boldness.

"That's their opening special" Gloria laughed at my embarrassment. "I bet you came hard didn't you."

I didn't even need to answer, the crimson flush I was sure was on my cheeks was my answer.

"Next time, tell him to use his mouth; he's fucking awesome" Gloria laughed. Her face went serious and then "You could use it honey." And then she was gone.

I made three days and the twinge in my back was there again; worse, I couldn't get rid of the swamp in my panties every time I thought of that massage. By ten in the morning I finally gave in and called.

"We can set you up with Andre at 2pm" the young woman said.

"If you don't mind" I replied hesitantly. "I would rather have Rick." I told her.

"Not a problem" she said. "Unfortunately Rick isn't on duty today; how about noon tomorrow." She asked.

I quickly took the noon appointment and hung up. I then did something I should have been ashamed of, but honestly I wasn't. I went to the bedroom, undressed, slipped into a warm shower; and fingered myself to a shattering orgasm thinking of tomorrow.

The next day I arrived promptly at noon, with soaked panties. This time when I spoke with the woman at the check in, I asked about specials.

"Yes, we have special" the woman said softly. "They are for certain clients."

"My friend Gloria Bradford recommended..." I started to explain.

"Of course, Ms Bradford" the woman smiled. "She is one of our exclusive clientele"

"She mentioned you had special" I blushed. "I'm just not sure how or what" I admitted.

The young woman smiled; telling me it was best to go slowly at first, which seemed like a good idea to me.

"We'll set you for a deep tissue and then a full body" the woman smiled.

Back in the massage room the setting was identical to the first time; very dim lighting; the aromatic mists and the soft music. This time, I skipped both the panties and bra; climbing onto the table and getting into position nude.

"Hello again" I heard that voice behind me. "I understand you wish a special full body" he said softly.

"Yes" I whispered back. "I've never...oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." My moans signaling those wonderful hands were on me again.

"Shhhhh, just relax" he said.

Relax, hell it was worse than last time. In fifteen minutes of my legs, back and shoulders; I was a mass of jelly in his hands. I admit I was disappointed when this time he left my pussy alone, I had been hoping for a repeat.

"Turn over" his voice commanded me.

It took a moment to make my limbs work, but I slowly rolled onto my back and into position. I never even got a glimpse as a small towel came to rest over my eyes.

"Please leave the towel in place" he told me.

"Yesssssssssssssssssss" I moaned.

It was both an acknowledgement of his request; and the pleasure as his hands slid along my full thighs.

"You're very beautiful" he said softly.

"Oh God" I moaned. "Say that again" I gasped as his hands drew closer and closer.

"You're very...beautiful" he said; the last word matching as that long thick finger slipped between my lips again.

"Oh My Godddddddddddddd" I groaned as raw pleasure rocketed through me.

On my back it gave me the freedom to join in; and my hips rose and fell meeting his hand. Christ I could feel the river flowing out of me and down the crack of my ass as he built me up.

He was like a master playing a violin as he played my body. That finger slid in and out so slowly, so deliberate; accompanied by the wet sucking noises of my drenched pussy. He built me up, eased me down; and then he built me again only to ease me down. By the third climb up I was begging.

"Please...I need..." I moaned in surrender.

I thought I was in heaven from his hands; I went into orbit as a hot mouth suddenly closed over my sex.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I moaned as he sucked in my swollen lips.

I reached down and blindly curled my fingers into thick hair. My ass bounced on the table as he drove me insane.

"Oh God yes, right there" I moaned as his tongue slid over my throbbing clit. "Don't stop...please don't stop" I begged.

"Stop" he said pulling his mouth free for a moment. "I'm going to drink you" he told me.

I wanted to scream with pleasure; but all I got out was a gurgle as that hot mouth closed over me again; this time finding and sucking in my throbbing clit.

The wet slurping of his mouth collided with the fire in my belly, as my ass rose off the table grinding into his face. Sparks went off behind my clenched eyes as the biggest orgasm of my life ripped through me.

"GHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I wailed as hot cream gushed out to wash his face.

True to his word; this Adonis, this perfect man; swallowed every single drop as it poured into his waiting mouth. Waves rolled through my belly as he sucked and slurped my cream out of me.

I was in nirvana as my quivering body collapsed back onto the massage table. Gloria was right, and wrong. They were not good at oral; this man was oral perfection. Not Richard, not any man I had ever been with; had ever made me feel this good before.

As I lay quivering and shaking on the table, I heard the massage room door open and then close. Pulling the small cloth from my face, I stared up into the misty darkness.

"I think I'm falling in love" I admitted to myself.

I saw Rick twice the next week; it was as if I couldn't stay away or get enough of his attention. I'm sure he lavished the same kind of attention on his other female clients; but I ignored that reality. It's so nice to feel special, and for the first time in years I did.

I felt special, I felt desired, and I felt like a woman. Rick took his time, never in a hurry. His hands, his fingers; and God that tongue. I had more satisfying orgasms in two weeks that nearly twenty-five years of marriage.

Richard and I had met in college; he was twenty and I was nineteen. I had worked; and then raised a child; to support him through his education. I stood by his side during his corporate rise; and I was damned if I was going to give up what I felt I had paid for in my lifestyle. But, for the first time, this was about me, and what I wanted. I wanted Rick.

I realized I wanted more than his fingers and lips; I wanted HIM. For the first time in my marriage, I thought of cheating. I actually spent a week away from the massage therapy, trying to sort out my feelings. It wasn't hard to occupy my mind and body. Our son was about to graduate from college and start his life.

I spent the week preparing for the graduation party, and making sure everything around the house was ready. And every afternoon, alone in the house; I shoved my dildo between my thighs, groaned Rick's name, and wished he really was between my thighs. I had two worries; one was did the special therapy go that far. I was pretty sure it did from the way Gloria had talked; but I was too frightened to ask her. The other was more fundamental; did he want me.

I didn't want it because I was his client. If I was going to give my body to another man, it was because he wanted my body; not because I would pay him. I know that sounds provincial, but it's how my body and brain work.

I finally worked up my courage as much as I could, and set another appointment at the spa. I asked for the same session had had gotten last time; but this time I had a different plan in mind.

I was nude on the table, waiting with anticipation; when I heard that voice behind me in the misty dark.

"You're back" he sounded pleased.

I wanted to tell him how much I missed him, how much I needed this; but all I could do was groan as those hands started working on my body. I tried to keep my mind focused as much as possible; I knew if I let him he would lull me into almost submission.

When he told me to turn over, I only rolled over onto my side. I could feel his presence near, waiting in that dim light.

"Come here" I said softly.

"You need to..." he started to say.

"I want to taste you." I told him.

"That isn't necessary" he said. "I'm here to pleasure you."

"It will pleasure me...to taste you" I reassured him. "Please" I whispered.

His shadowy form stepped closer; he was standing between the table and the small lamp; by blocking the light with his body he kept himself in darkness. It didn't matter; I was past wanting to see him. Reaching up I ran my hand over a strong powerful chest, sending a shudder through me.

"Get undressed" I husked.

"Are you sure?" he asked me.

"If you don't take these off" I said gripping his thin shirt; "I'll rip them off." I told him.

I felt the cloth of the shirt rise under my hand; and then warm skin against my palm. I let my hand roam in the darkness, feeling powerful pectorals. I heard him groan when my fingers found his hard nipples; God he was excited.

I was about to tell him to take his stretch pants off, when I felt him she It under my hand and I heard the cloth hit the floor. Holding my breath, I slid my hand down ward. My fingers traced his belly button, and taut abdomen. There, I found it.

Hard and thick; it jutted out from his body, pointing straight at me. God, he was HARD; hard for ME. I wrapped my fingers around his thick stalk; Christ he was big. He was thick in my grip, and when I slid my hand from the base to the crowned head, I figured at least eight inches. I tugged him closer to the table and leaned over the edge.

"You don't have to...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh" he moaned softly as I kissed the bloated head.

"You have no idea how much I want this" I told him.

"Almost as much as I do" he whispered; and then my mouth descended on him.

I've never been much on sucking a cock; not that I didn't like it; it just never really did much for me; until now. The taste rolled over my tongue and invaded my brain; the scent filled my nostrils and swamped my sense.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I moaned as my lips slid down his length.

"Fuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkk" I heard him groan as I drew him into my mouth.

I bobbed my head slowly up and down, feeling a thick drop of pre cum coat my tongue. I reached around his body and gripped one tight cheek of his ass, pulling him closer; as I relaxed my throat, and slid down.

"Holy shit" I heard him moan as my nose bumped his pubic hair. "Suck it" he groaned above me.

I pulled my mouth free and looked at his shadow form; my fist gliding up and down his spit slick cock.

"I'm going to do more than suck you" I said in a raspy voice. "I want you to cum" I told him. "I'm going to drink you, like you did to me that first time" I moaned.

Sucking cock was never high on my list, as I said; but swallowing was even lower on that list. But God I wanted his cum; I wanted him to feel what he did to me; to know how much I wanted this.

I sucked, I slurped, and I licked. I pulled his balls into my mouth; I pushed his cock down my throat until I almost gagged. I gave him the mother of all blowjobs.

"Oh fuck...oh God..." he groaned above me.

I picked up the speed, pursing my lips to add more suction. Reaching down I cupped that heavy sack, gently massaging his balls; trying to milk his seed out of him. I felt two hands rest on my head; and his hips begin moving, matching my mouth.

That's it; I thought. Fuck my mouth; give it to me, every fucking drop I said to myself. I felt that thick cock throb against my tongue, and then start to swell. I slid my lips back and locked them around the crowned head, my tongue swirling across the tip.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum" he moaned.

"Mmmmhmmmmm" I cooed to encourage him.

"Here it comes...oh myyyy Godddddddddddddd" Rick growled.

I felt his cock jerk in my mouth; and the first hot spray jetted against the back of my throat. Even as I swallowed a second thick rope pumped out to flood my mouth.

By the third rope I thought he was going to drown me he was cumming so much; God I had never felt a man cum this much; it sent a shudder through my body. I shook as a spasm ran through my loins.

I was cumming, and I was only sucking his cock. That was a shocking first for me; that I could be that turned on to have an orgasm from giving a man oral.

I felt his hips move, and he slid free of my mouth. I gave an audible gulp as I swallowed the last of his scalding cum. I had to admit, I loved the taste of him.

"Unbelievable" he whispered.

"That...was hot" I croaked out.

Rick reached down and retrieved his shirt and pants from the floor. After dressing he stepped over to the massage room door. He stopped, and I heard his voice in the darkness.

"Next time, request the full treatment." He said to me, and then he was gone again.