Massage Happy Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't wait, so I actually set my next appointment for two days later, on my way out. The entire drive home I tasted his cock in my mouth, I heard his groans of pleasure. When I got home, I stretched out nude on my bed; shoved eight inches of rubber dick between my thighs; and when my body shredded in orgasm; I screamed his name across the house.

Two days later I was a shaking nervous wreck when I walked into the spa. I was terrified; I was about to cheat on my husband; I was about to give myself to a total stranger I had never seen or really met. Yet part of me was so excited I actually arrived fifteen minutes early for my appointment.

When they said Rick hadn't arrived for his shift yet, I waited in the front lobby. When the young woman finally led me back to the changing room, she handed me a small cloth eye mask.

"You need to wear this" she said.

"Oh?" I looked at the mask.

"For both of your privacy" she smiled.

That made sense. What we planned to commit would require close physical contact. No dim lighting would hide us from each other. The spa prided itself on privacy, so wearing the sleep mask made sense. I was a bit saddened, I wanted to see the face of my new lover; but if that was the rules I would comply; it was better than not having him at all.

This time, I was stretched out on my back on the table, the mask in place; when I heard the massage room door open and close.

"Rick?" I asked softly.

I was answered by soft kisses that ran from my collarbone down to my quickly heaving belly. Then those soft lips met mine in a kiss I had never experienced before.

"I want you" I husked. "If you don't do something soon I think I'll go insane" I gasped.

"Like this" I could hear humor in his voice.

All I could do was whither and groan as those lips worked down from my collarbone again; this time capturing one of my rock hard nipples.

"Oh my Goddddddd" I groaned as I arched my back, offering him my breast.

My hand reached out and slid down his bare back. Dear God, he was nude already; had he stripped when he came through the door. I groaned when his lips released my throbbing nipple.

"Oh God...oh God...Oh my God..." I babbled as his hands reached up to cup my breasts; all the while his lips sliding lower and lower.

"What are you...Nhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" I moaned as his hot mouth captured my sex.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm" I heard him moan as a hot gush of fluids filled his mouth.

I thrashed on the table as he drove my body into divine submission. One hand on his bare shoulder; nails digging into his skin; the other hand at the back of his head, fingers knotted in his hair as I ground my pelvis into his face.

"Fuck yes" I gasped as he devoured me. "So good...so good..." I moaned as my climbed.

I was well on my way to a toe curling orgasm; when suddenly it vanished. His head come up, his lips left my pussy; his tongue slid free.

"Nooooo" I whimpered. "Don't stop...please" I begged.

I suddenly felt the table shift, oh God he was actually climbing onto the massage table. Instinctively my legs pulled to the sides, dropping off the edges of the table, opening myself to him

As his body settled between my thighs I reached up and gripped those powerful biceps I could feel them bulge as they held him up.

"Please" I whimpered from behind my mask. "I need..." he never let me finish.

"You need this" he husked.

With a wet sucking noise, the engorged head of his cock slid between my lips; my walls stretched to fit his girth; and my brain friend right there.

"Neeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddd" I moaned as I felt the most incredible sensation of fullness in my belly.

"UNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH" I groaned as his weight pushed down, slowly sliding inside me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I heard him as my tight walls wrapped around him.

He was thick; he was long; and God was he hard. I could feel the blood filled veins throb against my walls as he plumbed my depths. He kept going and going and going; he was so deep I didn't ever remember a cock being that deep. When his pelvis gently pressed down on mine, seated fully inside me; my nails dug into his shoulders; I gave a soft squeak; and came.

I heard a low growl and realized it was me; my body vibrated; and hot cream flowed out around his buried cock to wash his balls and drip to the massage table.

"Jesus" I heard his whisper; but my brain wasn't registering anything but that cock inside me.

I felt him pull slowly back, God I felt every inch until the crowned head was all that was inside. I felt another wave of my orgasm roll through my belly; and then he slammed home.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FFUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I wailed as my body reignited.

I felt hot juices erupt from between us, washing both our pelvis as my body exploded. Dear God I was coming apart at the seams it was so strong.

"Cum on me; keep cumming" I heard him moan as he drove in again.

"Just...keep...fucking me" I gasped between thrust. "And I'll...keep...cummingggg" I moaned.

And he did; his hips driving down again and again. Obscene wet slurping as my pussy sucked him back in over and over. I was lying in a swamp as my body rocketed between waves; and I didn't care as long as he kept that glorious cock inside me.

He had the energy of youth as he pummeled my body; yet there was knowledge there. He knew exactly what rhythm to set; and when I felt my orgasm starting to ebb; his head came down and he sucked in my aching nipple. The move shifted his body and the next time he pulled out; that thick shaft dragged across my clit; and my orgasm came screaming back in another wave.

I lost track of time; and orgasms; as Rick did things to me I never knew could be done. I felt the slap of his hips on my sore thighs; my heavy breasts wobbled on my chest from the constant pounding; and my gut began to ache from what was almost a constant orgasm.

"Can't take...much more..." I grunted as my most recent orgasm began to recede. "Please...give it to me" I whimpered.

"You want my cum?" his voice hot in my ear.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssss" I moaned.

"I need to pull out" he grunted.

"Nooooooooooooo" I countered.

My hands shot down to those tight ass cheeks, nails digging into the skin. If could have seen my face, my eyes were blazing under my mask.

"Inside...please dear God" I begged.

"Are you sure?" I could hear the hesitancy in voice.

"Oh God please...fill me...fucking fill me baby" I moaned in complete abandonment.

My eyes snapped open wide under my mask as I felt his cock throb, and then swell deep in my gut. I dug my nails in further, trying to pull his cock as deep as I could get it.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I cried as I felt his cock jerk in my belly.

"AAARRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Rick roared as hot seed pumped out the tip of his cock and flooded my pussy.

I couldn't even speak as heat filled my body. I gurgled and whimpered as he filled me to overflowing. So much hot cum I could feel it dribble out around his cock and down the crack of my ass.

Rick was first to recover; as he climbed down from the table. All I could do was lay there like a limp rag doll as cum oozed out me; and sweat cooled on my body. I was a complete woman, for the first time in years; something Richard could not take away. Richard, dear God, not once had my husband crossed my mind as this stallion ravaged me. Not only had Rick surpassed anything my husband had ever done; he had effectively replaced him.

"You are the best I've ever had" I heard his soft voice.

"You're all I want" I whispered back.

It took ten minutes for my body to cooperate again. My limbs ached; and I dripped cum onto the tiled floor as I stood to dress. But I felt better than I had in forever. When I retrieved my clothes, it was to find a small post it note lying with them.

'Make the next one and outcall' it said. What the hell was an outcall, I wondered. Walking to the car, I froze when my cell phone pulled up the answer. An outcall was when they came to you, not you came to them.

Rick wanted an outcall. That meant no rules, no masks; just US. The idea of having him in my house was a total nonissue. Knowing Richard had already fucked two clerks in our so called marital bed, left zero concern for that in my mind. The only thought in my mind was I needed to do it within the next week.

A week from Saturday was our sons' graduation party; he was finished with school. It was the plan for him to stay with us until he found employment. That meant if I wanted Rick, it either had to be in the next week, or at the spa.

I no more than got home and called the spa to make the appointment. I thought I was going to be sick to my stomach at the receptionists' words.

"I can't honey, Rick officially retires after this Friday" she told me.

Retires, oh God I had just found him and now I was going to lose him. I had to do something.

"He...he asked for me to make an outcall." I told her.

"That's odd" the young woman said. "I tell you what, let me call him and then I'll call you back" she told me.

I had no choice but to agree, and hope. After about ten minutes my cell phone rang, and it was the receptionist.

"Well, you must be something lady, he agreed to Tuesday." She said over the phone.

I heaved a huge sigh of relief as I noted the time and date for the appointment. Tuesday was pushing it; Wednesday started the festivities for my son, so I was going to be tied up from then on.

That Tuesday I was as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof. This might be my final time with Rick, and I wanted it special. I had followed the young receptionists' instructions and set up the spare bedroom. I had scented candles spread around; wrapped warm oils ready; and I was leaking pussy juice like Niagara Falls.

Fifteen minutes before Rick was supposed to arrive, I had checked the clock for the twentieth time, and the front doorbell rang. I thought I was going to trip over my feet as I hurried to the door. The fact he was here early only meant we just might get more time together.

I almost pissed myself when I opened the door, and my son Richard was standing there. Shit, he wasn't supposed to be home until tomorrow. God dammed, I thought.

"Eddie?" I was in shock.

Now a quick paragraph history I think is in order, short I promise. My husbands' name is Richard Dews II, his father is Richard Dews, attorney. Our son is also Richard Dews, the third. He always hated being the 'third' and he absolutely hated the name 'Dick'. His middle name was Edward; and since he was about eight and decided that would be his name, he had become Eddie.

Without a word, per his usual, Eddie just marched past and headed upstairs for his old room. I wanted to scream in frustration. Quickly looking outside, I closed the door. Scrambling for my cell phone I fired off a quick text to Rick telling him I had to cancel. I was so pissed at Eddie I was about to boil.

I took a couple of deep breathes and calmed myself; it wasn't Eddie's fault his mother was going to meet her secret lover; he had no way of knowing. With a heavy sigh of resignation I climbed the stairs to welcome him home.

When I got to the top of the stairs, I froze; every ounce of blood in my body turned to ice. Standing in front of the open spare bedroom door was my son, dressed in a white tight t-shirt that showed off those powerful pectoral muscles. His workout pants were loosely tied in a bow my fingers remembered oh so well. If all that wasn't enough; emblazoned on the chest of the shirt was the logo of the spa.

"Oh My God" I barely choked out.

Without a word I watched him turn and walk into the spare bedroom, the room plunging into mostly darkness as he flipped off the light switch. I couldn't move for a moment; it just couldn't be as my mind rebelled against the thought.

I took two steps to the dark doorway, candle flames flickered pale light off the walls. There, in the center of the room was a fully set up mobile massage table, and the shadowy form of 'Rick' standing beside in.

"I missed you" God that voice.

He somehow had deepened it and there was a rasp to it that made it so unlike Eddie, I never made the connection. I felt my knees wobble just at the sound of his voice; and God help me my panties turned to a virtual swamp within seconds.

I had two choices. One was to close that bedroom door and walk away; the other was to walk inside and then close the bedroom door. He was standing there quietly, waiting; the choice was mine.

Have you ever driven somewhere, and met how many cars but have no conscious memory of the exact number? You had to be paying attention or you would have been in a wreck; but later you couldn't say how many there were. Your brain functions almost on an auto pilot level for some things. Mine function on primal auto pilot for the next few moments.

He later told me I walked into the room, closed the door, stripped right in front of him, and climbed onto the massage table. To me, one moment I was standing in the door way; the next those magic hands hit my shoulders.

"Oh God" I moaned as he worked my tense muscles.

"I missed you" he softly repeated.

"I missed youuuuu" I groaned as the tension literally wept out of my pores.

Ten minutes and I was quivering jelly in his hands again. God he was good at this; and I couldn't have refused him anything at that point, son or not.

"Why Rick?" I gasped as his hands worked down to my low back.

"It seemed more professional" I felt him shrug but he never stopped working my skin.

"I like it" I whispered softly as his hands glided up my sides, brushing the bulge of my breasts on each side.

When he slid down to my thighs, I turned my head and watched his shadowy form in the lights of the candles. It was still there, that broad chest, those biceps that shifted with his movements.

"Get undressed" I told him.

"Are you sure?" again his hesitancy surprised me.

"I've never been surer of anything in my life" I told him.

He continued to work my thighs with one hand, while the other pulled his shirt off and tugged down those loose pants. When it bobbed into view, there was no question; he was steel hard.

"You're hard" I whispered in awe.

"You do that to me" I could almost hear his smile.

"How long?" he knew what I was asking, even without it being said.

"Years" his soft reply startled me.

"Oh Goddd" I moaned softly as his hands shifted to the cheeks of my ass.

"You're soaked" I heard him say.

"You do that to me" I gave him his own reply back.

"What does this do?" his voice was soft and seductive. I felt one fat finger slide between my folds from behind; sliding clear to the second knuckle in my swamp of a pussy.

"Oh fuck" I grunted as his heel ground against my clit.

"You'll make me cum" I gasped.

"Good" he murmured; and added a second finger to my steaming hole, stretching the walls further.

"Get...up here" I grunted between thrusts of his hand.

Wet squelching filled the room as he shuffled his body higher toward the head of the table. My hips began to rock in time to his plunging finger; as that hard column of flesh appeared before my eyes.

"I'm going to hell" I whispered; and then slid my open mouth over the fat knob.

"Oh fuck yesssssssssssss" I heard him groan above me.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm" I hummed around his thick cock.

Just like the first time, only maybe worse; the taste swamped my mouth and the scent of him filled m nostrils. I sucked and slurped like a possessed woman as I tried to draw out his boiling seed. The fact this was my son was long gone; this was Rick my masseuse; and I wanted his cum, NOW.

I could hear him grunting as groaning as my ass rose and fell in time to his probing fingers.

"No" he softly panted.

His cock was gone, my hungry mouth crying at the sudden loss; while my pussy screamed for his attention as his juice drenched fingers slid free.

"Turn over" he gasped as he shifted around to the foot of the table.

Once on my back, I felt him grip my ankles; and then with a tug slide my body down the oil slick table; until my ass rested right at the edge. Even as he laid a flurry of soft kisses along my feet, he kept talking.

"If I'm going to cum, I want it inside you" he growled.

He gently set my ankles on his shoulders and moved closer. I felt the engorged head of his cock nestle into place against my outer lips.

"The fuck me" I whispered up at him.

Just like the first time, there was no hurry. Inch by inch he slid into me as my pussy opened up for him.

"Oh ffuuckkkkkkkkkkkk" I moaned as I felt him stretching my walls.

It was so slow, so purposeful; it was like the sweetest agonizing pleasure as his cock filled me. I could feel every inch, every vein swollen with blood; every twitch and jerk sent waves through my pussy. When his pelvis finally came to rest against mine, gently pushing me into the table while he ground against my clit; I lost it.

"Oh my God" I could barely gasp as a fire lit deep in my gut. "I'm cumminnggggggggggggggggg" I screamed.

My back arched, driving him deeper; my hands clawed at the table. Hot cream erupted in a spray around his cock, washing his belly with me as I squirted my pleasure. Sparks went off behind eyes that had already rolled back. In that moment, I realized, he owned me.

It was as if he could sense or feel my body. By the third ebbing wave that rolled through my belly; my eyes slowly regained their focus; just as he started fucking me. I had such a tunnel vision on my orgasm; I barely acknowledged when he slid back; and he was totally out. With an obscene sucking noise that rock hard cock slipped free.

I opened my mouth to tell him to keep going; when he shoved every inch back up into me so hard, I thought he would come out my throat. When his hips slammed into my ass cheeks; his hands gripped my thighs; and another deep stroke rapidly followed and then another...and another...and another...

I could hear myself gurgling as my orgasm roared back with a vengeance. Juices ejected from my pussy, while filth poured out my mouth. Like a machine he kept fucking and fucking and fucking. Suddenly I felt the rhythm of his hips falter. My hands shot up and gripped his biceps, pulling him down.

My knees folded against my chest as he bent me in on myself; opening my ravaged pussy even more to his assault. In the flickering candle light, I stared into this man's eyes; and told him what I had been dreaming of for the last few days.

"Cum in me" I grunted.

I watched his eyes flutter, and then an incredible heat began to fill my belly. I could feel him throb along my walls as he unloaded inside me.

"Mom" the softest groan reached my ears.

It was obscene, and it was perfect. Who else could make me feel this way, but someone who knew me better than I knew myself? As a second blast filled me, I gripped his biceps harder, digging my nails into his flesh.

"God yessssssssssssss" I moaned. "Fill me baby...I love you" I told him.

As he slowly slid out of my spasming pussy, two things struck me. One was the absolute volume of cum that began to instantly leak from my unplugged channel; Dear God he must have cum a flood. The second was...he was still hard.

I slowly released his arms, as I stared up at his shadowy form. I wanted all of him.

"More" I panted.

He gave a silent nod, and began to roll me over on the oil slick table. Positioned as I was, this meant my upper body was now splayed across the table face down; my breasts mashed into the firm surface. My legs hung from the waist down, over the edge of the table, my toes just barely touching the floor.

"Fuck me Rick" I whimpered.

Two hands gripped the cheeks of my ass as it jutted back at him, spreading the cheeks open until I knew the petals of my opening pussy had to all but wink at him. Once again that girth slid into my. Slicing through the slime and goo of my juices and his cum mixed together.