Massage Happy Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just gripped the sides of the table and held on as primal need took hold. This was fucking at its glorious best. His hips picked up speed; and the echo of skin slapping together filled the room as my ass bounced with every thrust.

I was delirious; I was babbling and whimpering as he hammered into me. My orgasm was like a continuous wave as his cock used my body and I loved it. I could feel his sweat dripping on my quivering ass, as he grunted behind me.

He gripped the cheeks and spread them further; and I started when a warm glob of spit hit my ass crack and slid down. I raised my head and looked over my shoulder at his chiseled shadow.

I felt that warm goo slide down my crack; and just when it slid over my tight sphincter; with an audible pop his thumb slipped through the tight ring; and both of my holes were his.

"GAAWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" I screamed as my body convulsed.

"Oh shit...oh fuck..." I heard him groan behind me; as the walls of my pussy clamped down around him.

"Yes...YES...YESSSS...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I wailed as his cock jerked inside me; firing again and again.

"AAHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I heard his roar behind me.

I felt him jam deep, hips tight against my ass; as the last of his cum swamped my already full pussy. Finally, he staggered back, his cock sliding free with a loud sucking noise. He stepped back and collapsed down to sit on the edge of the bed. I levered my shaking body up and stood; holding onto the massage table for support or I would have buckled on the spot. In the flickering light of the candles I could see hi sweat streaked face. My brain clicked, and I made the most unmotherly decision.

"How long does it take...to...reload?" I asked softly.

"A couple of hours" he looked up at me.

I nodded and then turned to the door of the guest bedroom. I just left my discarded clothes on the floor as I opened the door; I would deal with them tomorrow. I turned and looked at Rick/Eddie.

"I'm going to bed" I said softly. "I would like you to join me." I told him.

"What about dad?" he stared back at me.

"I really don't give a shit" I said honestly.

It was the first time I had thought of Richard all night; he was probably somewhere with his current floozy. If I was lucky, he would spend the night with her.

I opened the bedroom door and looked back.

"Come to bed...lover" I told my son.

As I walked down the hall t my bedroom, I smiled. The poor unknowing original model Richard II; had been replaced by the new and improved model Richard III.

The new model came with magic hands, massages; and the most glorious cock. What more could a woman want?