All Comments on 'Massage Mat Ch. 09'

by KatieAnnBB

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 9 years ago
I love this story!

This is on of my favorite continuing story lines on Literotica.

This tied up some loose ends. At least Jason and Angie have found out about Beth and Leah's sexual trust (my favorite chapter).

I thought the sex was realistic and hot. I liked that Angie got turned on, but drew the line at having Jason penetrate her. She a Lesbian. But I think that sex between Jason and Angie would be really exciting, partly because she is a Lesbian, it might be her first time with a man. That would provide a lot of exciting, erotic, dramatic tension!

So...what would motivate Angie? Well, she's younger than Beth. And they are Newlyweds. What if Angie and Beth decided to also have a child? It would make sense for Beth to carry the child (because she's younger). And it would make sense that Beth would want Jason to impregnate Angie, so the child would be genetically related to Beth too. And Angie would want to avoid artificial insemination, because she sees getting pregnant as more than a clinical experience, or even a physical experience; it's a mystical, meta-physical experience too! So Angie wants to make sure that she and Jason (and Beth) are connected on a spiritual plane as they draw a new life into this realm of existence. I know, it's all a little convoluted. But I think it stays true to the characters.

I also want to know what has happened to Leah's Dad. I realize he's a weenie. And I have very little interest in having him continue with his sexual relationship with Leah. But I want t know where he is. Maybe he's dating a much younger woman, who resembles Leah. What if he were to date one of the girls on Leah's Lactosse Team! That could be both a tense and comic situation.

These are just suggestions. I love to kibitz. I just hope there is a Chapter 10!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellant

Oh sooo sensual and arousing. It ended beautifully but I would have preferred one more encounter where Angie succumbs to Jason with Leah and Beth focusing on each other while watching.

2ezgoin2ezgoinalmost 9 years ago
Talk about a roller coaster ride!

What a story! As long and convoluted as it is, I don't think there were any 'emotions left un-turned', quite the journey! You put me there KatieAnn, and it was a rough ride. While not able to express my appreciation as eloquently as you, I can only thank you for the emotional investment of time and soul searching it to write this series. It was definitely worth the read!

MaskedRiderMaskedRiderover 4 years ago
Great series! Bravo!

I loved this series. It’s so cool to see how all characters in the story evolve and grow. The plot was compelling in and of itself, and the sex was hot and steamy. Thanks for putting in the effort of writing the stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Exceptional series!!!

Such a wonderful tale spun with such expertise and talent. Great job of character development. Keep up the great work!!

victorianstiffvictorianstiffover 3 years ago
Wonderful...bbbuuuuuuttttttt

I loved the series. I was a little turned off with the roughness in the last two chapters and the abuse. The whole beginning was all about caring and passion and it disappeared in these last two chapters. But thanks again for sharing.

albrighaalbrighaover 2 years ago

I have no words to describe the entirety of this journey. Thanks for your wonderful story telling and insights. In addition to the sharing.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Beautiful love story. This author accurately described 2 of the 3 types of incestuous relationships. The relationship between mother and son was beautiful and complete. The respect, adoration, sensitivity, and pure love between mother and son how I would expect an incestuous relationship to be. Unfortunately, the relationship between father/daughter is what I expect most incestuous relationships are like. The self-imposed obligation of the daughter to resolve her father's depression. sadness and loneliness due to the death of his wife. Her sadness., loneliness and, to some extent, loss of self was probably accurately described. This is a 5-star series which could be made into a novel. Although the author has not written anything since 2016, she has the ability and I hope the will to write again.

SparkyrexSparkyrex4 months ago

Truly wonderful. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKatieAnnBB@KatieAnnBB
I'd like to sincerely thank everyone for reading and for your encouragement. Massage Mat was my first attempt at writing a story of any kind, and things have gone from there. Thank you again for reading...I had no idea that writing could be so fulfilling. PS The avatar is ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES