Massage Mishap

Story Info
Sara gets more than she paid for at the massage parlor.
1.6k words
4.13
23.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fufan95
fufan95
17 Followers

An employee led Sara down the hall of the futas only massage parlor and through one of the many doors. It was a small room with nothing but a massage table and a side door in it. "I'll leave you to get undressed while I go get some more oil, I ran out during my last appointment," said the employee before walking back out the door. Her name tag had 'Gabriella' on it.

Sara felt her dick give a small throb as she undressed. The feeling of full nudity outside of her own home was uncomfortable, yet freeing somehow. She kicked the small pile of clothes away from the massage table by a few feet before she climbed onto it. It became clear why the form she had filled out in the lobby required the measurements of her endowment. A large hole lay almost halfway down the table, big enough to slip herself into. It lacked the cushioning and oblong shape that the face hole had.

"Probably so I don't squash myself," she thought. She lowered her grapefruit-sized nuts down first. She had to go one by one, otherwise they wouldn't have fit. Once her sack was through, she fed her cock through the hole until both hung majestically from the bottom of the table.

Gabriella opened the door and walked back in holding a container of olive oil. "Alright Sara, let's do thi-woah..." she said as she caught sight of Sara's bitchbreaker hanging menacingly. Her mouth watered. "I thought your form was exaggerating about your, um, size." Sara refused to pick her head up off of the table. Had she not been blinded by shame, she would have seen something throb through the employee's pants.

With a quick flick of the cap, Gabriella upended the bottle and started to pour oil on the monstrously hung girl on the table below her. Once done, she set the bottle down on the table and began to spread the oil around.

Sara's body was left shiny and slick when the employee's hands began the massage. Sara melted at her touch. As a first time consumer, she was shocked at just how good it really felt.

Though the rest of her body was on cloud nine, Sara's horsecock ached and trembled. Two feet of solid rock, begging for the same treatment her body was receiving. It had begun to leak, drops of precum stretching off the slit on her tip before falling to the ground below. A small puddle was forming. She prayed that she was just imagining the sound of each drip. Had she bothered to look up, the bulge in the employee's pants would have confirmed her fears.

Gabriella was just as horny as her customer. She couldn't get that massive breeder below off of her mind. She wanted to watch as it dripped pure liquid virility, to trace the veins along its shaft, to have it stretch her insides until she was catatonic. Her own much smaller cock was tenting her pant leg, while her pussy clenched and moistened. While trying to work out a particularly tough knot in the girl's back, she accidentally rubbed her cock up against the customer's arm. She froze, waiting for her to say something. All she received in response was a moan for her work, so Gabriella went back to it, letting her cock rub against her arm more aggressively.

Sara thought back to some advice her sister had given her about sex. "Just go for it," she had said. "You gotta stop being so afraid you loser." Feeling empowered, she bent her forearm upwards and grabbed the employee's cock. The other futa froze for a second before resuming her work. Her hips started move more than was necessary, humping Sara's hand through her work pants.

A problem arose, however, when Gabriella's hands move to her perky ass cheeks. She began to knead them like a baker would a thick piece of dough. It felt good, too good. Sara felt warmth grow in her pussy. So too did her dick throb angrily, eager to fill the cute employee's womb. She couldn't get enough of those magic fingers and wondered how they might feel wrapped around her shaft.

"Oh fuck, please, not now," she thought, silently pleading with her dick to behave. It had no intention of listening to her.

Sara let out a loud groan as she passed the point of no return. Both of her hands moved to tightly grip the edges of the massage table. Ropes of cum began to shoot out onto the clean floor, making an audible splat as each one hit. She frantically humped the table, trying to stimulate her penis, but to no avail. It shot off about ten times before she came down from her ruined orgasm. A string of gooey cum hung from her tip. She laid there panting before she remembered she wasn't alone.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. I didn't mean... this thing... god I'm such a fucking freak..." she stammered, feeling humiliated. She had popped a boner and blown her load just from getting her ass grabbed. Her dick was still half hard from its subpar orgasm. She was still horny as fuck and now ready to cry.

Gabriella busted out laughing. "That was pretty pathetic, but you're not the first one pump chump I've massaged." Sara let out a soft sniffle. "You won't be the last either. Totally natural, sorta. I'm just glad I didn't get cum on my uniform this time." She squatted down to inspect the mess under the table for a few seconds before standing back up. After a few seconds of silence, Sara watched the other futa's clothes fall to the ground.

"W-what are you d-doing?" Sara asked as she watched the employee crawl beneath the table.

"You paid for a full body massage, and that's what you're getting," stated Gabriella. She inspected the great monster before her. One hand moved to grab it right where the shaft extended out from its sheath. She moved it toward her and sucked up the cum string hanging from her tip like spaghetti. A moan resonated from up top.

"Massive AND tasty. Two outta three." She started scooping up cum off the floor and rubbing it into Sara's horsecock. It didn't take long for Sara to get rock hard again. Once it was fully lubed, Gabriella wrapped her hands around and began to stroke it lovingly, occasionally sticking her tongue out and dragging it along the tip.

Sara was in heaven. The woman's hands were soft yet firm on her shaft. She began to gently thrust her hips again, this time finally having something to thrust into. Her huge babymakers swung back and forth below the table.

"Oh I bet these bad boys want to knock me up so bad, huh?" Sara heard from under the table. All she could do was whimper in agreement. "Too bad. I'd let you fuck me, but I have a feeling you wouldn't last long enough to make me cum," Gabriella stated with a laugh before giving one of Sara's nuts a hearty smack. The force of the impact caused it to swing up and smack into the bottom of the table

Pain and pleasure coursed through her sensitive sack. Sara cried out as the smack pushed her over the edge. Cum sprayed out onto the employee below her. It hit her neck first and ran down, giving her the appearance of wearing a pearl necklace. More cum splashed onto her tits. Gabriella pointed it at several different places on her body before she moved her mouth to it. Her throat bulged as she swallowed load after load. It eventually became to much and she pulled off, allowing the equine monster to drench her face. The cum flow began to taper off, and the great beast softened, until it hung limp, dripping cum like a leaky faucet.

Gabriella suddenly stood up and moved to the front of the table. Sara looked up and saw a rock hard cock, covered in her cum, staring right at her. It was so much smaller than her own.

"My turn, quickshot." Sara's heart hurt a little at the comment, but nonetheless she opened her mouth and allowed the much smaller member into it. She flicked her tongue around it, enjoying the taste of her own fluids.

Gabriella moaned and started to thrust in and out of Sara's hot, wet mouth. She noticed that Sara was able to take the whole thing rather easily.

"Mmm of course you're good at this. I bet you're the only one who wants to suck that wasted bitchbreaker of youra," she said. Sara wanted to cry again, but for some reason the humiliation just turned her on even more.

The cum-covered employee began to massage Sara's hot goo into her own body. Her hips picked up speed as she pinched and played with her nipples.

"Fuck, I'm getting close," she said as Sara drooled all over her cock. The force of her facefucking sent saliva splattering all over her pelvic area and Sara's face. She moaned loudly and gripped the girl's hair with both hands as she hilted in her throat and erupted.

The customer took it like a champ. She swallowed every drop without fail, and when the employee's orgasm subsided, she tightened her lips around the meat as Gabriella pulled out and sucked the last of the cum and drool off of it. She swallowed that too.

"Wow," Gabriella said, sounding slightly winded, "I haven't had that much fun with a client in a while. Come see me again and I'll give you my employee discount. Half off the total cost. I might even let you hit if you make it through the whole massage with blowing your load early."

Sara doubted she'd last that long, but she knew she would still try. "Deal."

fufan95
fufan95
17 Followers