Surprise in the Cave

Story Info
A dying adventurer saves a succubus, but at what cost?
2.3k words
4.5
10.4k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 12/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That prick. What a dirty move." she thought to herself as she laid on the stone floor

Looking over her body she saw that her chest piece had a sizable hole where the bolt of fire had hit. The hole had opened up to her chest where she was bleeding out onto her lap. She knew full well that she had minutes left to live before her blood had all emptied out.

"Well, this is fucking great dying in some unknown cave." she muttered to herself

"Could be worse. You could be trapped forever in an unknown cave, all alone." came a new voice

"Oh, right. You're still here."

She turned her head to look at where the second voice had originated from with an expression of being unsurprised. Her eyes fell on the form of a nearly naked succubus that was chained by the hands that reached up above her head. A clear prisoner of this wrecked dungeon and its former master, now gone.

The demoness was very beautiful, as was expected of her kind to be, where it was almost mesmerizing to any commoner by standard. But had a child-like feel to match as unlike other succubus she didn't have the exaggerated curves in the bust and hips. Instead, a very slender and lithe figure that gave off an innocent aura to whoever the next victim would be.

"Yes, I'm still here. Now get off your lazy ass and save me. I'm a damsel in distress, hero." she said

"First off; names Veronica, not hero. Secondly, you are not a damsel in distress. At best you're a predator caught in a trap. Third; I'm not lazy, I'm dying."

"Mortals, always acting up to be so dramatic." she lets out a sigh, "Just heal yourself and help me out of here."

"Can't."

"Can't or won't."

"Both, but more on the can't. My mana is all dried up after that fight." Veronica responded

"Great, just great. You're gonna die here and I'll end up wasting away due to lack of energy. What a way to end my story." the demoness said, "The only upside is you had the decency to have a pretty face for me to look at."

And it was pretty, this hero of a woman that forced Lord Aug to run away. If she had to guess about this Veronica had some degree of dragon blood mixed in with her human, possibly some sky dragon due to the blue scales. Scales that had covered different patches of the skin on the cheeks and neck.

During the fight she had watched in awe as Veronica almost danced in the battle. Her moves were fluid and graceful while dodging and striking with the khopesh blade in her hands, it had reminded her of how another demoness was able to smite a fallen angel.

"Hey, hero. I got a deal for you. If you free me then I can save your life."

"Is that right? Pray tell, how are you able to heal me of this?" Veronica indicated her chest

"I know of a spell that could work; however, I need to be freed in order to properly cast it."

"That sounds very convenient for you. I cut you free then you poof away leaving me to die here."

"Fine, we can make a contract. One where if you free me of these chains then I am contracted to save your life."

Veronica was no stranger to stories or tales about how a demon will make a contract with almost anyone. It was also equally well known that no demon had ever broken a contract, it was always the mortal. But in most cases the reason is how the demon abused or twisted the terms in their favor.

That was the trick, making the contract where it wouldn't backfire on her in some twisted way. But the fact that her time in the world of the living was starting to run out quickly. So, she had to make a move to get things going and soon before she was too weak to free this temptress.

Painfully she stood up and hobbled over, nearly falling a couple of times, to the chained succubus. As she got closer and looked her over better Veronica did have to admit that this little devil was pretty hot. The younger and more lithe figure as well as the clearly shorter stature would have been a nice turn on for the hero.

"Okay, pull the chains tight, put your whole body into it. I might only get a couple of swings out of this before I hit the ground." Veronica said

"Will do." she responded as she moved to pull the chains as tight as possible

Once in place the sword came crashing down at the links closest to the wrists. One swing, two, three solid swings came crashing down on the link with what little strength that was left, but still held. With an angry growl Veronica lifts the sword high and struck down a fourth time before collapsing to the stone floor gasping her last breaths.

"By the hells you did it! I'm finally free." the succubus had cried out

"Yeppy. Mind fulfilling your end of the deal?"

"Deal? What deal? I don't remember us officially making any sort of deal. I remember me offering an idea and you saving my life like the noble hero that you are."

"Oh, you bitch." she growled before everything faded to black

A cheeky smile rested on the demoness's fair face as she looked down on her savior. What she said was technically right, no "official" contract between them was made. But she didn't feel that it was right to just cut and run like this on someone who did help save her life.

Looking down at Veronica she decided that fair was only fair and moved the body so that she was on her back. Now in position so that the demoness had access to the big bloody wound in the hero's chest, she placed her hands there and began the ritual. Despite only seeing it done one other time, and at a distance, she was confident that it could be done.

Veronica fought hard to open her eyes; the strain was understandably great due to all that happened. Most of her had wanted to just lay there and fall into oblivion, but the small sliver that was curious to see what was happening was enough. And so, she somehow managed to crack her lids open to see the demoness looming over her own body, both hands pressing down.

"Best that you sleep. You're going to need it as you recover." she said with a warm gentle genuine smile, "By the way, I'm Nyx."

xxXxx

"Ow, I at least know that I'm alive." Veronica groaned

So many places were hurting all over her body, from head to toe felt like she was hit by a troll hammer. Again, she struggled to open her eyes to get a sense of her bearings. When she did her suspicions were correct in seeing the same cave walls and scorched stone around her.

"That bitch actually did it. I'm still alive and kicking. But where did she go?" she thought out loud while looking around to see she was alone, "I guess that makes sense. That she'd cut and run like that. We are square after this."

Not thinking about it too much, Veronica carefully sat up right to take a look at how she was doing. She was shocked, initially, to see that her leather chest armor was removed, and the front of her shirt was opened. After calming down she saw that in place of the wound was a large patch of scarring where it hit over the heart, looking like a starburst.

The contrast of the color between the scar and her natural tanned skin was rather fetching. She felt that she could be more than fine with this as a look and might hold well with getting some personal company. The thought of which had caused strange stirring below her belt line, a stirring that she had never felt.

Reaching down to open her pants for a better view of what it was that hid there. Removing the pants down to see a sizeable bulge in her panties. She blinks a couple of times in confusion before lowering those as well to reveal a large cock resting between her legs.

"That little bitch. What kind of twisted joke is this?" she said as she lightly gripped the appendage, "This thing is real. This is a literal dick move she pulled."

She needed to sit down and think this over and figure out what to do next. Spotting a pile of stones Veronica sat down and started to work out her thoughts on her new body part. Mainly the whole "why" side of things at being given one and what to do with it.

Feeling curious she took a hand to try and measure out what was now laying limp in her lap. From roughly around her wrist to the tip of her middle finger, around six or so inches, was what the limp meat measured out. This caused her to pause and wonder just how big this can get once it was fully erect and harden.

Not only was she feeling curious, but also somewhat adventurous, Veronica moved her hand around to discover that she didn't have any testicals, but retained the soft folds of her pussy. Being reassured of that knowledge of her anatomy, the hand returned to the new body part and proceeded to stroke. The desire to learn about this thing was strong and surprisingly motivating at the same time.

At first not much happened, just a semi-flopping mass of flesh that hung there. Then it started to get warmer and harder, swelling up in girth and extending out at a very noticeable speed. The tip had grown well away from her body where she used her hand again to measure in the same way as when it was soft, but already she knew it was a beast.

"Fuck, this is three hands long. Gotta be close to eighteen inches worth of cock. I could use it as a club!" she exclaimed

Again, she felt drawn to play with it and use it, stroking up and down the full length. The sensations were strong through her body as she was pleasuring herself, enjoying it more than what was expected. A sensation of which she wanted more of it, much much more.

Veronica wasted no time in kicking off her pants and started stroking her cock again with renewed drive of pleasure. Her other hand reached between her legs to get a couple of fingers into her pussy to add to the much-wanted pleasure. The hungry moans echoed in the empty cave as her whole body was reacting to the actions of self-pleasure.

When the climax hit, and it hit hard, she didn't know if it was even real. A cry of heated passion escaped her lips as her back arched at the same time, The new cock shot out thick ropes of cum that splashed heavily on the ground, several thick shots gushed out of the beast.

Catching her breath after such a major event, Veronica's curiosity arose again as she scooped up a sample of the cum. It was milky and smooth to touch, thick and sticky like a jelly mixture. As for taste, grateful that she was alone, was some combination of the two, being creamy and a little sweet.

"This is no ordinary cum. It's very different from that fuck off noble. What did she do to me?"

What indeed as the shock of this sudden appendage wore off to a degree where she could examine it properly. It had a kind of leaf style sword to it that extended out from what reminded her of a knot from a wolf's cock. All up and down the top were chevron like ridges, while the underside had three rows of little bumps.

Why go with this style, it was as if it had some kind of reptile like inspiration tied to it. As strong as it was, the look and feel weren't negative either in her eyes. In fact, the idea was again making her aroused, helped along by the different kinds of textures attached to the cock that was now all hers.

For a second time she began to stroke her cock, but rather just go fapping wild like the first time she moved her hands more evenly. Feeling up and down the monstrous length and girth while also rubbing over the unique designs and patterns that she observed moments before. This second round felt much better and more sensual than before, with her fingers working all over the knot and up to the pointed tip.

"Mmm. Maybe I could get used to this thing after all. Just need to find a good way to hide it when not in use." Veronica moaned to herself

Slowly, but firmly, she started to work her way up and down in a quicker fashion. she leaned back so that her body started to arche' evenly as long moans escaped her lips. Hands moving faster in their respective places as her cock swelled and pulsated more as a second climax grew.

Like before, thick ropes of the cum shot out to splatter all across the cavern floor. The sound was, to a degree, also sensual to hear as it impacted the floor. As if the sudden splats were a kind of applause to the extremely lewd action that was taking place.

Again, Veronica was left breathless after what she had done, with a touch of pride. This strange curse couldn't be too bad, it certainly was obvious as to what was hanging there. So, she needed a way to at least camouflage it so that the number of awkward looks might be limited.

"If I ever see that bitch... Nyx? again I am going to give her a taste of this beast." she said with a smirk

----

This is the first chapter in my "Cursed?" story. I am planning on doing monthly uploads of each chapter. Let me know what you think and possible requests.