Massage Parlor Girls Scat

Story Info
Went in for a massage and got a lot more.
1k words
3.53
11.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was approximately 9pm on a chilly late autumn evening when I was driving down the avenue. I had been having a stressful week at work and decided that I needed a little pick me up. My eyes started scanning the boulevard for open massage parlors. Eventually I spotted a parlor that appeared to be open in a relatively quiet area on this particular avenue. I decided to turn my car around and pull up to this massage parlor. I parked, got out of the car, and walked in. I rang the bell at the front and out came two Asian women.

One of the women approaches and asked, "Oh, hello. How are you doing today? Do you want massage?"

I replied, "Yes. I certainly do. It's been a hectic week and I could use some relaxation."

"Okay. Follow us." the first lady said. They then lead me down a short hallway and into a large but comfortable looking massage room with a sizable table and calming music playing. I was then instructed to get completely naked and lie on the table after paying the house fee. I took all of my clothes off in the matter of seconds. The two ladies were eyeing me with smiles on their pretty faces. They seemed to enjoy the sight of my caramel skinned athletic body and my big Black cock.

The two ladies then introduced themselves. The first lady who did most of the talking identified herself as Lillian. She appeared to be in her early 40's with long black hair and exotic Chinese features. She was wearing an all black outfit. The second lady identified herself as Carmen and she appeared to be around 50 but in great shape for her age. She had shoulder length dark hair and was a very cute looking milf. She wore a white t-shirt and very short shorts. I wanted to touch and taste her pussy just looking at her. They kept staring at and enjoying my mid thirties figure and penis.

I then laid on the table facedown. The two of them started by massaging my upper back and neck area. This lasted all of about five minutes but it was enough to get me loose and comfortable. Lillian started to run her fingers down my spine in a tantalizing way. This felt great and really awakened my body. Carmen stopped massaging my neck and walked over and started massaging my butt. This felt so good. She then grabbed more oil and started rubbing my hamstrings and calves while Lillian continued playing with my spine and lower back. This felt great. I was now instructed to turn over. I did so without hesitation.

Upon the flip, I now faced upwards with my penis fully erect and aching for attention. My penis was dripping in pre-cum by this time. To my surprise Lillian began removing all of her clothes. She revealed nice C cup breasts with good little brown nipples. Upon her removing her panties, she had a sweet partially shaved pussy. My penis was throbbing!

"Carmen, wouldn't you like to be naked?" I asked in a very pleading voice.

"Yes, I want to be naked. But I have to go to the bathroom first. I'm not sure what I ate. This is so embarrassing." Carmen explained in a very embarrassed tone.

In my mind I was thinking that I always wanted to see a pretty lady shit. Especially with the two of us naked and me receiving sexual gratification from watching her do something so natural and so primal. I then offered a solution.

"Carmen, you don't have to be embarrassed. I think that's great. Also you don't even have to leave the room. It's always been my fantasy to watch a pretty lady shit. Please help me fulfill my fantasy." I begged.

Carmen appeared hesitant at first. But then looked at me seductively and lovingly and reached in to kiss my lips. She then removed her shirt, revealing B cup breasts with cute nipples. She then unbuttoned her very short shorts and allowed them to drop straight down her legs. She then let her white panties drop down as well. She now stood completely naked revealing a beautiful hairless pussy and nice bottom. I wanted it SO bad.

She wasted no time jumping onto the table and crouched down right above my face. Her beautiful ass was just inches from my eyes. I started to feel a few drops of warm urine leak onto my upper chest. Then a little more came out. This felt HEAVENLY. My penis was bouncing around with exciting. Then, before anyone could say anything, I saw a nice firm, well shaped brown turd silently exit her beautiful asshole. I opened wide as it slid straight into my mouth. Yum! I not only witnessed her defecate, but she actually let me taste her natural, primal, stinky shit.

I tasted and started devouring it on the spot. Carmen looked back at me and smiled. Lillian began inserting her fingers into my rectum and began giving me a prostate massage. Carmen kept her ass right in my face so I could watch her poopy butt as she began to jerk me off with authority. I continued devouring her stinky and lovely food in my mouth.

The combination of my fantasy being fulfilled along with my prostate being fucked as well as my dick being stroked while viewing and smelling a beautiful poopy butt sent me over the edge. I came harder than ever before. I had multiple spurts fly out of my penis and onto my stomach and onto Carmen's beautiful body. All of us laughed at the mess that we all made.

Carmen then got off of me and grabbed tissue paper to wipe her stinky butt right in front of us. Lillian wiped my cum off of my stomach with a hot towel. Lillian then took the dirty towel and Carmen's smelly tissues into the bathroom out in the hallway. By now I had devoured every bit of Carmen's stinky food. It felt so lovely to have eaten the natural excrement from a beautiful, middle aged, motherly looking Asian woman. To my surprise she kissed me despite what I had just finished eating. She got on the table and we passionately kissed and made love deep into the night.