Massage Provides Her First Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up to this point her legs were positioned close together, thus denying Peter a good view of what lay between them. But now, as he worked up her inner thighs, Calie slowly slid her legs further apart, exposing her pussy lips to him for the first time and making it easier for him to continue further. Peter could feel himself getting hard as he stared between her legs, taking in the view.

He picked up the massage oil bottle, poured a large quantity onto her ass and watched as the excess trickled down over her cunt. Then he traced the path of the oil with a fingertip. Calie felt a jolt go through her body when his finger reached her lips and lightly traced over them. His fingers massaged the very top of her thighs over and over as he worked the oil into her soft and sensitive skin. Next, a finger lightly traced the outer boundary of her vaginal mound, with sensual torture. With an almost agonizingly feather touch, as he brushed over her soft folds again and again.

It was a erotic experience for Peter, "turning on" a virgin woman with his hands and fingers like this. He backed off some and returned to some long strokes up and down the back. Calie relaxed, and he felt her breathing slow as Peter worked on other areas for her body. Next, she felt a light "shower" on her back as Peter lightly and quickly tapped his fingertips over her entire back.

When the "rain" stopped, she heard him at her ear, "Would you like to turn over now?"

Claie responded by raising herself up onto her elbows and then rolling over onto her back. Peter poured some more oil onto his hands and looked out over her outstretched body. Her green eyes were looking up at him, and her small breasts lay mostly flat, as she was lying down. There was a small neat patch of brown hair between her legs and her arms were on the table lying by her side. He started by taking her face in his hands and fondling her cheeks, nose, forehead and lastly the ears. He traced fingers over her lips, her chin and then the neck.

After pouring out more oil into his hands, he placed them below her shoulders onto her pecs. He worked the muscles there, pushing his palms into them. To adequately massage them, his strokes lengthened and he press against the top portion of her breasts as well. Then his hands moved up and down her sides, which also, pressed against the edge of her breasts. Finally, on a long upward stroke, she felt his hand divert from their previous path and directly over the top of her breasts and pass over her nipples. It sent a small shudder through her body and she could feel her nipples harden in response. No one had touched her like this before.

A smile crossed Peter's lips as he saw the effect his hands were having on her. He circled around both nipples with his fingertips. She could feel a tingle reach from her nipples to between her legs. He massaged her small globes, one in each hand. Her breasts we nicely shaped and sized for her frame, each one a nice handful for Peter.

Calie arched her back in response and gazed down at Peter's hands as he enjoyed her body. For a moment was seriously tempted to lean over and draw one of her nipples into his mouth, but restrained himself. Calie looked into Peter's eyes as he continued to fondle her. She lowered her gaze to his tennis shorts and could see the outline of a hard penis beneath it. She was pleased that her body had that effect on such a good looking guy.

Peter wanted to tell her how beautiful her small breasts were and how much he loved the feel of them, but couldn't bring himself to do it. Finally his hands trailed from her breasts and down to her tummy. Using his palms he traced circles over her soft abs. He pressed his hand onto the tops of her legs, on either side of her triangle and massaged down the tops of her thighs.

He was nervous and excited about touching her most intimate places. Calie watched, as he, picked up the massage oil, held it a foot above her body, tipped the bottle, and then felt the warm contents slowly drip onto her bush. After placing the bottle down, he used his fingers to lightly mix the oil into her pubes and then slid his oily hands over her uppermost thigh. Calie spread her legs wider, opening herself to his attention. She was eagerly waiting for him to touch her "there." No one but herself had touched her there before.

Then she felt it. He placed his hand over her mound and gently pressed it against her. He bent his middle finger and traced along the length of her slit and placed his other hand over a breast and lightly squeezed it.

Calie gasped out loud as his finger encountered her swollen clit. Peter massaged his fingers along her pussy lips. They slid with little effort from both the ample lubrication her body had supplied and the dripping oil Peter had applied.

Peter took his time and enjoyed seeing her hips and pelvis squirm from his touch and watching the expressions change on her face as he pleased her. He was driving her crazy with the slow light strokes. Her clit ached to be touched, and she had to control herself from reaching up with her own hand to finger it. She began to feel the tingling build inside her and she was moaning now and her hips began to buck.

Amongst the other sounds she was making, Peter heard her blurt out, "Harder."

Peter reacted by moving to her clit and began to quickly grind his fingertips over and around it. The sensations got stronger and they both knew she would be "there" soon. He pressed harder and her legs clamped together squeezing against his hand. Then the orgasm began to crash over her. He didn't let up and continued fingering her button. She tried to stifle her screams as she lost control of her body and the orgasm continued to crash over her.

As she began to regain herself, Peter stopped, but left his hand resting on her mound. It took a while for her breathing to return to normal and her body to relax. Peter was smiling at her.

"I think you enjoyed that," he said.

"That is an understatement," she responded.

Malisa, who had been a silent observer up until now asked, "Are you glad you stayed?"

"Oh, yea - I would not want to have missed that. Thanks so much you guys for arranging this for me," Calie replied

"Well, Peter's gotten pretty good at giving massages after all the training opportunities I've been giving him."

"Calie, you are a beautiful woman and I am so glad I could be part of this." Peter said.

Calie quickly dressed and skipped out the door, as she was already late for some chores she had at home.

"Peter, you did a great job, but unfortunately watching you give Calie that massage has me so worked up, I can hardly stand it. I know you have to get back to school but how about a quick shower together to get you cleaned up?"

The smile on Peter's face answered her question. Melissa stepped into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She turned around and watched as Peter disrobed. He was already erect and she saw him spring to attention once his shorts were removed.

Next, Malisa quickly stripped and threw her very damp panties into the clothes hamper.

They stepped into the shower together. Melissa wetted her hair and squeezed out some shampoo. As she lathered herself and faced the shower Peter took the soap and applied it to her back. His hands wandered over her behind and legs too. Melissa backed up a little and felt his hard-on press against her ass. Peter reached around and cupped her breasts, which were a size larger than Calie's, in his soapy hands and gave them a very thorough cleaning and paying extra attention to her stiff erect nipples. From the standing position behind her he was in a great position to feel their beautiful shape and texture. He enjoyed the feeling of pressing his erection against her soapy backside. He dropped his hands lower and cleaned her tummy, bush and then the folds of her cunt. He lingered over it paying careful attention to "wash" every crevice and curve. She squirmed under his touch when he found her clit.

She leaned forward against the shower wall to support herself and let him grind his cock against her ass from behind as he used the soapy lubrication to grind his finger into her from the front. It didn't take long for her orgasm to build after watching friends experience theirs. She even took one of her hands and placed it over his to guide Peter's pace and pressure. He felt her begin to shake as the orgasm hit her and heard her calling out in bliss. Her hand continued to press against his until she had had enough.

Peter took this hand away and stood back and the water poured over her washing away the soap. Melissa took the bar of soap next and instructed Peter to turn around. She soaped his back and behind. She then had him turn around and started in on his front, beginning with his chest. She soaped his abs, his pubic hair and then between his legs. The whole time, his penis was like a flag pole, standing straight up. She applied more soap to her hands and then wrapped them both around the base of his cock and proceeded to clean him with the same thoroughness he had used on her.

Peter looked down at his soapy boner as Melissa gave him a hand job. He loved watching the head of his cock slide in and out of her hands. He had been hard since halfway through giving his massage to Calie and his cock badly wanted its release. As she continued to jerk him off, he placed his hand on her breasts and teased at her nipples. She picked up the pace of her stokes and Peter began to thrust his hips as well. Peter moaned in pleasure as she was pumping him as hard as she could. Finally, Peter's release came. He gasped as the first rope of cum squirted out of him and landed on her breast. Peter continued to ejaculate and his cum landed on her tummy and spilled over her hands.

Melissa released her hold on him and then wrapped her arms around him giving him an embrace. They hugged for a few moments longer and then she stepped back to let the shower wash away the soap and cum that was still on them.

With the water turned off, Melissa handed him a towel. They stepped out of the shower and dried off. As they both got dressed, Peter thanked her for including him in her plans for Calie.

"Do you think she is going to want any more lessons?" Peter inquired.


12