All Comments on 'Massage School Wife Ch. 04'

by pdiddyd55

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sucks!

Jack is a stupid cuckold and she is a cheating slut.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
W-T-F

He is a stupid dumb ass to allow her to cheat... she is a slut bitch no good worthless cheating slut whore who should have been stopped the very first night- teach the stupid cheater a good hard lesson

macrumptonmacrumptonover 2 years ago

It is really funny how some of the comments are so offended by her cheating, even though the husband in the story clearly is secure enough in his relationship that it does not bother him. They are kind of missing the whole point of the story.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

As great a story as this is, Abby is still a lying cheating whore. The fact thY she is beautiful just makes it all the more painful to divorce her. No man. Can live happily with a cheating spouse. Even if he wants to be a cuck, the pain is too much, grows more every day. Fun story tho.

Looks like he is going to try to over look the cheating whores cheating. I wish I had let Mandy stay with me. But she kept bringing home the crabs. She was so pretty, sexy and busty. I had to throw her out. Missed her immediately.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle7 months ago

I've always loved seeing my wife fucked while we were swinging. And she knew that she could do any and everyone she desired. She also loves seeing me fuck another woman and suck a man. Why the stigma of someone other than you getting to enjoy your wife and she enjoying him? It's just sex, not love. Get over yourself, guys. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous