Massage Service

Info
Matriarchal Massage Parlor. Erotic ASmR
139 words
4.28
32.7k
11
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this month I decided to try my hand at ASMR. For anyone who doesn't know, ASMR is a phenomenon involving sounds (and sometimes visuals) that produce a tingling sensation in the brain. Softly spoken voices, certain sounds (particularly rubbing and scratching) can produce this sensation. It is both relaxing and invigorating. (Not my words the words of researchers who study the physical effects it has on the brain).

Different people have different levels of sensitivity. I personally am VERY sensitive to ASMR. I listen to it all the time. So I wanted to make some erotic ASMR. I know some people are doing it but not much. I don't understand why. It is a match made in heaven.

Anyway, enough context. Be sure to let me know what you think. Would you like more of this? Enjoy

--:--
--:--
1.0
Femme_Domme_Fatale
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderfully horny, classy, sexually stimulating and you're a superb, sexy woman with a wicked voice. I loved it! Harriet-Jacqui Furl aka ailsa mcnair

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You. Are. Wicked.

I'd say that was a job well done.

AuralStimulationAuralStimulationalmost 3 years ago

Amazingly great job! This audio checks off all the boxes. Well produced, great story and erotically supercharged. If I could add a sixth star to this, I would.

SubBoyJackSubBoyJackalmost 3 years ago

I wouldn't dare suggest it. The thought of what even a woman as indulgent as yourself might think if I did, terrifies me. But if, on your next visit, you were to tell me that my fingers are enjoyable, but this time, you'd like me to use another part of me instead, perhaps my mouth, perhaps something else... Well, we both know I don't have the will to refuse you.

No boy wants to be unmarried, used goods, but it's well known that when faced with a woman's need to be pleased and the opportunity to give her relief, we tend to give in to our true nature. Especially boys like me, so in tune with those instincts. That's why it falls to the women around us to keep us in check, but the reality is that my honour is not of your concern. After all, what's one silly parlour boy's already besmirched reputation compared to a really, really good orgasm, or two? And who knows, maybe if I'm very lucky you'll save me, plucking me from this place and taking me home to a stable future and a life of expressing my... talents... where I won't be judged for it.

Let me prove I'm worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG my body is still tingling from that experience! Holy Shit!!! For me mostly my lower half trembles and shakes.

Please make more! I would love to compare different ASMRs to one another.

Seriously EnthralledByYou

PS: 10-12 minutes after audio, still feeling the waves through me. (Guess is safe to say I am VERY sensitive as well)

Share this

Similar Stories

A New Beginning Ch. 01 The beginning of a long and romantic lesbian D/s tale.in Fetish
Ava and Ole: The Real Vows 01 Ava wants a loving femdom marriage.in BDSM
Rich Girl, Poor Girl Pt. 01 A rich woman trades lives with a beautiful younger woman.in Fetish
The Pledge Leah is surprised by the sorority hazing ritual for pledges.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Heather's House Boy Ch. 02 Walter's accident has consequences!in BDSM
More Stories