All Comments on 'Massage Service'

by Femme_Domme_Fatale

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG my body is still tingling from that experience! Holy Shit!!! For me mostly my lower half trembles and shakes.

Please make more! I would love to compare different ASMRs to one another.

Seriously EnthralledByYou

PS: 10-12 minutes after audio, still feeling the waves through me. (Guess is safe to say I am VERY sensitive as well)

SubBoyJackSubBoyJackalmost 3 years ago

I wouldn't dare suggest it. The thought of what even a woman as indulgent as yourself might think if I did, terrifies me. But if, on your next visit, you were to tell me that my fingers are enjoyable, but this time, you'd like me to use another part of me instead, perhaps my mouth, perhaps something else... Well, we both know I don't have the will to refuse you.

No boy wants to be unmarried, used goods, but it's well known that when faced with a woman's need to be pleased and the opportunity to give her relief, we tend to give in to our true nature. Especially boys like me, so in tune with those instincts. That's why it falls to the women around us to keep us in check, but the reality is that my honour is not of your concern. After all, what's one silly parlour boy's already besmirched reputation compared to a really, really good orgasm, or two? And who knows, maybe if I'm very lucky you'll save me, plucking me from this place and taking me home to a stable future and a life of expressing my... talents... where I won't be judged for it.

Let me prove I'm worth it.

AuralStimulationAuralStimulationalmost 3 years ago

Amazingly great job! This audio checks off all the boxes. Well produced, great story and erotically supercharged. If I could add a sixth star to this, I would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You. Are. Wicked.

I'd say that was a job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderfully horny, classy, sexually stimulating and you're a superb, sexy woman with a wicked voice. I loved it! Harriet-Jacqui Furl aka ailsa mcnair

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFemme_Domme_Fatale@Femme_Domme_Fatale
Adorer of submissive men. Lover of Matriarchal interactions. I record monologues and stories concerning female domination and I am never happier than when good boys listen to their mistress.