Rich Girl, Poor Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
A rich woman trades lives with a beautiful younger woman.
2.7k words
4.63
11.1k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/12/2023
Created 08/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria Brennemar stood in her well-appointed bedroom, taking one last look in her floor length mirror. Victoria, 24, was the sole heir to one of the largest fortunes in the world, the Brennemar Furniture Empire. Her father, Bruce, had passed away suddenly from a heart attack eight months earlier. Victoria had inherited her fathers fortune, which consisted of her father's company, stock options, cash, multiple homes, car collections, and priceless objects of art and antiquity. All told, the empire came close to four billion dollars.

Victoria had always lived a life of privilege. Private tutors, the best schools, servants, the finest things in life. She was always at the top of society's 'A-List' guests. Everyone wanted to be close to her due to her money and access.

However, things were not as charmed as they seemed on the surface. Victoria was too heavy-set to be considered a true beauty. Her pale skin and blonde hair made her appear washed out. She knew she was the object of snickers by the 'beautiful people' of upper-crust society. They'd cozy up to her and pretend to be her friend due to her money and access, however they'd always make jokes at her expense when she wasn't around. She knew this. This led to a deep insecurity.

Victoria's self-image was not positive. She hated her appearance. Though not "fat," she was a larger woman and she was not tall, which made her weight even more unfortunate. And she knew that she was no beauty, even with the weight. Despite all her advantages and her wealth, she always thought of herself as less-fortunate due to her appearance.

Victoria also had secrets. Dark, forbidden secrets. Fantasies. Desires. Desires she knew were taboo. She had tried for years to deny them. In this, she had failed.

Victoria had every monetary advantage. This, however, turned out to be the ultimate irony, which will be described later. For as she lay in bed at night seeking sleep, her thoughts would drift and her feelings would stir. Her fantasies would flood her thoughts and as she lay there, writhing and pushing herself to the edge of climax, her plan began to form.

Eight Months Earlier

After the funeral of her father, Victoria returned by limousine to her penthouse on the Upper East Side of New York. With it's magnificent view of Central Park, the 1902 building was "the" address in New York. The doorman doffed his hat demurely as she slid past, in her Valentino Funeral Dress and Matching pumps, black stockings, and almost $800,000 worth of jewelry. She escaped the cold November wind by stepping into the fashionable lobby, as her personal assistant Bryce took her coat and called for her elevator. It occurred to Victoria that she had never actually pushed the button to summon an elevator herself, as there had always been a servant to do that. For a moment she let that thought linger. Soon, the chime of the elevator indicated its arrival and the elevator operator appeared inside and offered her a warm hello and his condolences regarding the death of her father. She thanked him and then began to step inside. Suddenly, she stopped. She couldn't go upstairs. She didn't want to. She wasn't ready to face all that lay ahead taking over a multi-billion dollar empire.

"Ms. Brennemar, are you okay, Miss?" asked her assistant, Bryce. "Um, yes, but, but...I'm not going upstairs now. I, I want to take a walk." She turned and started for the door. The doorman cautioned her "Ma'am, it's rather chilly and dark out. May I call your chauffeur to drive you somewhere instead?"

"No", replied Victoria. I really do want to walk. I'll be back."

The assistant, the doorman and the elevator operator exchanged quick glances. Bryce spoke up. "With respect, Miss Brennemar, it's dark and you're wearing a lot of very expensive jewelry. Even in this neighborhood, as nice as it is, you should at least let me go with you."

"No Bryce" Victoria replied, "I just need time and air. I'll be back later."

With that, Victoria walked past the doorman and out into the cold November air. It was almost dark and there was a very faint drizzle. Victoria pulled the collar of her coat up and went on her way.

Victoria had no particular place in mind. She walked, she wandered. She turned down this street and that. Soon, she had gone several blocks and realized she wasn't 100% sure where she was. However, he could see many familiar tall buildings in the distance and comforted herself knowing she could use them as a point of reference to get home. It also occurred to her she was hungry, having last eaten a muffin at the wake earlier that day. Two blocks later, she saw a small Diner on a corner. It looked safe enough, she was hungry, and she was tired. She walked in.

It was a decent diner as diners go, clean enough. Not luxurious by any means, or even somewhere that Victoria would have ever gone before. But this appealed to Victoria. Its tile floors and pale green walls dim from time and grime. The fluorescent lights cast glare on the framed posters of figures such as Elvis and James Dean. Victoria felt the coldness of the vinyl booth against her stockinged legs as she slid in. She sat her purse in the booth next to her, picked up a menu from the stand next to the napkin dispenser, and waited to be served. These were the last moments before Victoria's life changed----forever.

"What'll ya have?" The words hit Victoria's ears and it took a moment for her to process that someone was speaking to her. Victoria looked up from her menu. Before her stood the woman that would change her life. Victoria looked up and saw the most incredible woman she had ever seen. Her waitress----this Goddess---Good God she was breathtaking. It took a moment for Victoria to process this angel in front of her. Victoria's mouth went dry and she suddenly couldn't think.

"Ya want something to eat or what?" the waitress asked again, looking somewhat annoyed.

"Um, um, I'd like....um, can I get coffee? A coffee."

"Coffee. What else?" the waitress asked.

"Um, I'm, well....a sandwich. Sandwich. Yes, sandwich." Victoria clumsily replied.

"What kind of sandwich?" the waitress asked, looking at her watch, impatiently.

"I, um....I don't....can you choose?" Victoria asked.

"You want me to choose your sandwich?" the waitress replied, incredulously.

"Yes, yes ma'am, please. I, I don't know what's good here." Victoria stated.

"Fine, how about a BLT on toast? Good?" the waitress asked.

"Um, yes Ma'am, that will be fine." Victoria replied, demurely.

"Fine, give me a few." the waitress said, scribbling the order on her pad, rolling her eyes and then walking away.

Victoria watched her walk away. She was perfect. Tall, probably 5'9 or 5'10, perfect figure. Her white skin was flawless and her light brown hair framed her face perfectly. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She had amazing brown-green eyes. She was stunning. She wore a gold waitress uniform, tan stockings and white sneakers. She had an incredible figure that Victoria admired as the waitress walked away. Victoria picked up a whiff of perfume, barely detectable over the smells of coffee, fried eggs and bacon.

Victoria had seen many beautiful women in her day and had secretly admired them. She had been to fashion shows where some of the world's most beautiful models showed off expensive designer dresses that this waitress could never afford. But there was something about this waitress. She was stunning--absolutely stunning---but there was something else. There was an attitude. The waitress plainly didn't want to be there, and more than likely felt what she was doing was beneath her. Victoria was smitten. Victoria felt like she couldn't breathe.

"Here's your coffee." the waitress said.

"What's your name?" Victoria asked, immediately feeling foolish as the waitress was clearly wearing a nametag.

The waitress gave her a "are you that stupid" look and pointed to the nametag. Kristy. This goddess was named Kristy.

"I'll be back with the sandwich." Kristy said.

Victoria sat there kicking herself. She was sure the waitress felt she was a complete idiot. She had all but said it--with her eyes. She liked to roll her eyes.

Kristy returned with the sandwich. "One BLT with mayo", Kristy said.

Victoria, without even thinking, replied "Oh I don't like mayo." She immediately wished she could take it back.

"Seriously?" Kristy asked, not even attempting to hide her annoyance. "Well, you told me to pick, I picked. You got mayo." Kristy said. "So, anything else?"

Victoria was used to being treated as an absolute princess. Even in this very trivial matter, as a matter of routine no-one would have spoken to her this way. It was always "Yes Mrs. Brennegar, anything you say Miss Brennemar" For this waitress to speak to her so matter of factly---Victoria sat there, silently thrilled.

"I apologize," said Victoria. "I'll eat the mayo...Ma'am." She felt her cheeks flush as she said the "Ma'am" to Kristy. Kristy gave her a slightly puzzled look and then an almost imperceptible smirk.

"Good", Kristy said. Then she walked away.

Victoria was so flustered, she didn't know what to do. She also realized she hadn't been this excited in years. She felt it in every part of herself. Her head flooded with thoughts. Then suddenly she was compelled with an absolute certainty that she had never felt in her life. Victoria had never felt so right and so confident about anything. "Yes," she thought to herself. "Yes, that absolutely is how it should be. That is absolutely what I must do." Victoria had made up her mind. She was rock-solid in her certainly. But how? How to execute this plan? It would take skill. It would take tact. It would take time.

Victoria suddenly realized her wallet was with her. She looked in the regular cash compartment.$674 dollars in hundreds, twenties and various smaller bills. She also looked in a hidden zipper compartment in her purse. $10,000 in cash. For emergencies. They were crisp new bills in a $10,000 wrapper. She laid it on the table. She waited.

"More coffee?" Kristy asked. As she went to pour, she saw the $10,000 on the table. "Holy Fuck." Kristy said. "Is that real?"

"Yes," said Victoria. "Very much so."

"Damn", Kristy said. "You better put that away before someone tries to take it."

Victoria steeled herself.

"It's for you." Victoria said.

"What?" Kristy asked.

Victoria: "It's...for you. It's your tip."

Kristy: "Fuck. Whatever. Look lady, I can tell your rich but I don't have time for whatever the fuck game this is."

Victoria: "It's not a game. Ma'am. I really want you to have this."

Kristy: "Why?"

Victoria: "Um, well, I just---I mean, it's your tip. And I wanted to do something nice for you."

Kristy: "I'm not a fucking prostitute."

Victoria: "No, no, oh God, no. It's nothing like that. I just wanted to share my good fortune."

Kristy: "Listen Princess I don't know what kind of game this is but I've got tables. Maybe you should just leave."

VIctoria: "Kristy, please. I...shit. I have a lot of reasons. But, I really want you to have this money." Victoria looked up at Kristy, Victoria's eyes almost pleading with her to take it. Can I please talk with you? I promise I'm not a freak or a weirdo. I just want to talk with you"

Kristy: *Annoyed* "I get off in 25 minutes. Wait here. And put that away before someone takes it."

Victoria felt nauseous. What the fuck am I doing? She sat there and thought to herself. Then suddenly, a calm came over her. She knew this is what she wanted to do. Yes, this was right. She calmed herself and sipped her coffee.

Twenty-Five minutes turned into 35 minutes but finally Kristy walked over, took off her apron and sat down in the booth across from Victoria.

Kristy: "Okay bitch. Start explaining."

Victoria: "Wow. Um, okay." She half-laughed..."Um, well, my name is Victoria, for starters."

Kristy: "Why do you look familiar. I know you've not been in here before. You sorta stick out, rich girl."

VIctoria: "I'm Victoria Brennemar. Sometimes I'm in the news."

Kristy: "Oh fuck. I know who you are. You're like a fucking millionaire. What are you doing here?"

Victoria: *Smiling* "Billionaire, actually."

Kristy: *stone faced*

Victoria: "My dad just died, and we had the funeral today. I wanted to take a walk, and ended up here."

Kristy" "Long way from Manhattan."

Victoria: "Yeah, it was a good walk. But, here I am."

Kristy: "Why are you trying to give me $10,000, Victoria. You feeling charitable? Or is this a bribe to fuck me or something?"

Victoria: "No, neither. Kristy, I could give you some stupid reason or I could be 100% honest and direct with you. And somehow I feel that's what you demand. You'd see through anything less, I think."

Kristy: "I am a pretty good bullshit detector. So, why the $10,000?"

Victoria: *freezes*

Kristy: "You've got ten seconds before I bolt."

Victoria: "Because....because...."

Kristy: "Spill it. Now."

Victoria: "Because I want you to be rich and me to be poor!"

Kristy: *increduously* "What?"

Victoria: "Oh my God I can't believe I said it! Because I want you to be rich and me to be poor. I want to give you my life."

Kristy: "Your life?"

Victoria: "My money. This $10,000 was just to get you to sit down and listen. It's yours of course, because you have listened. But there is so much I want to tell you about me, but to sum it up in one sentence I want to switch lives with you. I want you to be rich and me to be poor."

Kristy" "You're fucking nuts. No-one is that stupid."

Victoria: "I am."

Kristy: "You just met me. You need help. I'm out."

Victoria: "Reaches out and grabs Kristy's arm as she gets up to leave. I'm not nuts. I've never been more sure about anything in my life. I am a submissive lesbian and all I've ever wanted in the world was to be a slave to a beautiful woman. I don't want my life, my money, any of it. I'm a fat pig and I don't deserve it. You're beautiful and naturally superior and you do deserve it. Please."

Kristy: "Fuck. Okay first, let go of my arm. Don't ever fucking touch me again. Second, I will take the $10,000 just for listening to this bullshit. And third, get the fuck out of my diner and don't come back."

Victoria: "I should have known."

Kristy: "You obviously need help."

Victoria: "No-one gets me.* *tears began to form in her eyes.*

Kristy: "Look, Princess, Victoria, whatever. You seem like you're nice. You're sweet. And for whatever reason, I do believe you. But even if you were dumb enough to do this, you'd change your mind later and want it back. Plus I'm not even sure it's legal and..."

Victoria: "It's entirely legal! It is MY fortune to do with as I please and I have never felt so confident about anything in my life!"

Kristy: "Two hours ago you didn't even know me. Now you want to make me the Princess. And what's in it for you?

Victoria: "Honestly?"

Kristy: "Fuck yes."

Victoria: "I get to live my dream. I get to be a slave. Kristy I want this so much."

Kristy: *rolls eyes and sits back down.* "Why me? You don't know me."

Victoria: "You're perfect. You are beautiful, you're what 21, 22?"

Kristy: "19."

Victoria: "You're younger than me. I'm 24. That makes it even hotter. I've always wanted to give it all away to a hot, arrogant brat."

Kristy: "Oh now I'm a brat?"

Victoria: "Well, you seem a little..."

Kristy: "Like a bitch?"

Victoria: "Well, kinda.:

Kristy: "You'd be too if you'd had my life."

Victoria: "I can change your entire life. Right now."

Kristy: "You're really serious about this, aren't you?"

Victoria: "I've never been so certain of anything. Please, let me give you my life."

Kristy: *sighs* "Order another cup of coffee. I've got a lot of questions."

END PART ONE