Massage Surprise

Story Info
I get a bonus massage.
912 words
4.37
17k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. Sorry, it's not too long.

About six months ago I began looking for a new massage therapist since my regular, June, retired due to carpal tunnel surgery and age, after 15 years of seeing her. I wasn't really sure how to approach women about the possibility of a happy ending. Something June had done. Although she always remained dressed, I did not mind since what she offered was really good.

I had gone to a couple of places, and while the massages were longer and more thorough than June's had been, no release was offered. I never came out and asked, but since they kept my midsection draped, I figured it was best not to mention any ideas.

Then about three months ago, I went to a lady who worked out of her home. She greeted me at the door wearing a T-shirt and jeans. Her name was Shelly, a black lady with long dark hair, whom I estimated to be in her mid-twenties. She had me get undressed while she warmed up some lotion. I saw no towel, so I stripped nude, and just as I had laid face down on the table, she came in.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"Yes, I am looking forward to this."

The massage started just like the others, with the exception of no covering. Her soft hands worked over my upper and lower back, then she moved my ankles and worked up each leg in turn. When she started to caress my butt, I felt my arousal level building up.

"OK, you can turn over now." She said. "Will I need to cover anything?"

I rolled onto my back and informed her I was comfortable being exposed. My hopes were greater since she did not mind it. After working on my legs, she started on my chest. When her hands gently massaged my abdomen, I felt fingertips graze against my cock a few times. This quickly had me fully aroused.

"I see you're enjoying this. I assume it's okay if I take care of that for you?"

"Yes, I'd appreciate anything you can offer."

Then she did something June had never done. She pulled her T-shirt over her head, revealing her ebony breasts, with no bra. They were medium-sized, with nipples that were obviously erect. Then she started stroking my shaft. Her rhythm was just slow enough to keep me aroused, but not enough to get me off. After about ten minutes, she let me finish, shooting it all over my chest and belly.

About a month ago, I decided to go back to her. This time I was greeted by a different black lady of about the same age, with shorter hair but with a fuller figure.

"Where's Shelly?" I asked.

"She just got out of the shower and asked me to take you to the bedroom and get ready. I'm Nicole, her cousin. Just visiting a few days."

She led me to the bedroom, and I got undressed as before. I wished that Nicole would have stayed in the room, but knew better than to say anything. Shelly came in a few minutes later, wearing shorts and a T-shirt. Everything went along as before, up to the point of her removing her top and beginning to provide the happy ending. Then there was a knock on the door.

"I left my phone charger in there. Can I come in and grab it?" Nicole asked.

Shelly looked at me and I nodded that it was fine. She told her cousin to come on in. Nicole entered the room and stopped just inside the door, looking at my erection being gripped by Shelly.

"Oh my! I didn't mean to disrupt anything," Nicole said.

"You didn't," Shelly assured her. "I was just taking care of this."

"That I can see, do you mind if I watch?"

I said it would be fine, so Nicole sat down on the bed by my feet, on the opposite side of her cousin. She watched intently as Shelly massaged my shaft very teasingly. It seemed to me that she was taking more time than before, which was fine with me. Then Nicole reached up and gently fondled my balls as Shelly continued her motions.

This time when I was on the verge of orgasm, she stopped and held it motionless in her palms. I was surprised when Nicole removed her top, followed by her bra. There I was with two topless women, at least thirty years younger than me. Shelly resumed massaging my shaft slowly and steadily.

"Too bad it's covered in oil, I'd take that in my mouth," Nicole said. "Can he cum on my tits?"

Shelly asked if it was okay, and naturally, I said yes. Nicole sat on the edge of the bed as I stood in front of her. She began caressing me at a little quicker pace than Shelly had done. I knew it wouldn't be long till my orgasm was going to happen. And I was right. I exploded with a huge load of cum dripping down onto her full breasts.

Shelly cleaned me off with a warm damp cloth, then handed it to her cousin to clean herself. I had just experienced the best massage I ever had.

A couple of weeks later I contacted Shelly again, only to find out she had just gotten engaged and was no longer doing massages.

So the search is on...again.