'Seducing My Sister-in-law

Story Info
This is the story of how I 'seduced' my sister-in-law.
13.6k words
3.69
56.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whilst this story was inspired by real life events, what follows is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, businesses, places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Prelude

I should start off by introducing my wife and I. I'm Rob, a mid-30s Bisexual Male Dominant with a dadbod, a shaved head, and a short-trimmed beard. My Wife Bea is also in her mid-thirties and is a submissive blonde BBW with a gorgeous smile, piercing green eyes, an impressive set of 40FF pierced breasts, and Rubenesque curves. We have been married coming up on 10 years now and it has been nearly 5 years since we decided to try Ethical Non-Monogamy (ENM). Finally, Bea now has a regular BBC playmate who visits us a couple of times a month and we visit our local club once or twice a month where we have a small group of friends and playmates.

Finally we have Beas fraternal half-sister Emily. Em is a brown eyed single mum in her early thirty's with shoulder length blonde hair, a slim figure but by no means lacking assets, and a cheerful bubbly personality that could drag a smile from the stoniest hearted grump you could find. I had seen Em in bikini's, underwear, and risqué outfits many times, but never nude, and that was something I had been fantasising over for a long time. Little did I know that without much effort on my part I was about to get much more than that!

Chapter 1 - How everything started.

It all began with Bea deciding that she wanted someone to talk with about her escapades in the world of ENM. Her mum already knew about us after a Christmas confession explaining why we were so grateful she could babysit for us, but she didn't need to know the dirty details! After running through a brief list of potential candidates and rejecting them all I came up with the idea of telling Em. Bea was reticent to start with but slowly came around to the idea and was starting to relish the opportunity to share dirty stories with her sister like they did when she was back in university. What we had failed to realise however, was that as a single mum with a 3-year-old and a full-time job, Em hadn't had a chance to, let's say 'blow off steam' for a while, and we were about to make ourselves the sole outlet for nearly 3 years of pent-up sexual frustration and tension.

The initial conversation went surprisingly easily. One night while on a call to her sister Bea casually asked Em how her love life was going and if there was anybody new on the scene? I overheard Em respond that she had a date a couple of weeks earlier, but the guy turned out to be a jerk, ghosting her mid date when she mentioned in passing that she had a young son at home. She went on to complain that as a result It was still just her and her hands, although they just weren't giving her the relief she craved anymore. Bea casually replied that Em should try swinging, since she had an amazing body and would easily get all the cock she could ever want.

After a stunned silence, Em excitedly asked how Bea would know anything about swinging and with a smile at me Bea slid her hand into her waistband as she started to tell her sister all about our journey into ENM. Nearly a full hour later she slid her hand back out of her waistband for me to suck the gooey evidence of her third orgasm from her fingers, before winking at me and proceeded to describe in intimate detail the events of our latest encounter with our regular bull.

With her fingers once again gliding over her pussy Bea began by describing her choice of outfit for the evening, a neon green strappy lingerie set that gave easy access to her nipples, pussy, and bum, topped off by a rainbow maxi dress with splits up each side to the hips and a deep cleavage, ensuring inquisitive hands could get everywhere they wanted with ease. As a flush of arousal started to spread across her chest, she went on to describe her makeup choice, purple lipstick with gold eyeshadow and chestnut freckles, as well as her choice of nipple piercings, pink and white swirled balls on a titanium bar. I was expecting Em to be shocked at the mention of Bea's nipple piercings but instead all I heard was a momentary surprised gasp followed by a soft low moan, followed by what sounded like the phone being dropped and hurriedly picked up again.

Bea fought to suppress a giggle at her sister's expense, gasping as her shaking brought her fingers brushing across her clit a little harder than intended. Muting the call, she leant across and asked me to fetch the Doxy wand and menthol lube from our bedroom before unmuting the call and resuming her story. I ran upstairs as quickly and quietly as I could, not wanting to miss anything, but also not wanting to give away that I was listening in! Despite being less than a minute, by the time I returned to the front room Bea was naked and reclined on the couch, her nipples stiff and glistening where she had clearly sucked on them to bring them to full arousal, her free hand gliding across her stomach and thighs before diving between them to draw small circles around her clit, leaving a glistening trail of her excitement wherever they travelled.

I handed her the wand, and she turned it on to its lowest setting before placing it between her legs, being careful to avoid her clit for the time being before she dove into the dirty details of the evening. Em appeared not to hear the intense buzzing coming from the wand, or at least she pretended not to, although I heard some faint panting and her breath catching from time to time so I was fairly sure what she was up to.

Chapter 2 - Paving the way.

Bea started recounting how the evening had started off with her welcoming her bull at about 9pm before settling onto the couch between us. I offered to get drinks for everyone and upon my return Paul had one of Becky's nipples in his mouth and his hand inside her dress. Bea had her head laid back on a cushion and a dreamy smile played across her lips as her first soft moan of the evening escaped her lips. I joked about them being unable to restrain themselves until I got back before placing the drinks down and leaning in to kiss Bea, my tongue gently unfurling into her mouth to dance with hers before withdrawing to gently nibble on her lower lip.

Pulling back from Bea I gently pulled the front of her dress to the side to be met by the sight of Paul's middle and index fingers buried inside her to the second knuckle while his thumb worked over her clit. Moving to the floor between her legs I adjusted Bes' harness to give easier access before moving back up to lift her dress from her entirely leaving her to reposition herself on the edge of the couch, now dressed in just her strappy harness, framing her hairless puffy pussy perfectly within a triangle of neon green webbing. Paul brought his fingers up to Bea's lips to suck clean and I took the opportunity to move back between her legs as he started to play with her nipples and kiss her.

I knew just how Bea liked her pussy eaten and I always started off with long slow licks up her labia, sucking gently to draw it into my mouth while my hands tickle and stroke the insides of her thighs. Being already aroused it didn't take long for her lips to flush pink with arousal and that was my cue to start paying more direct attention to her clit. Again, I started with wide flat licks, gliding the entire length of my tongue over her pussy, keeping the pressure light to start with until her clit started to emerge from under its hood as she started to grow increasingly aroused.

Noticing her moaning had stopped I glanced up to see Bea taking Paul's cock into her mouth, or at least attempting to. He has a deep tan coloured cock the length and diameter of two coke cans stacked on top of each other, that is circumcised, with a nice, pronounced coronal ridge that works wonders on Bea's G-spot. Bea however has quite a small mouth so it's always a little amusing watching her work to try and get such a huge cock into her throat! To her credit she gets over half of his semi-erect cock in before gagging as it hits the back of her throat and having to withdraw. Paul whispers 'good girl' to her pushing her over the edge as she succumbs to her first orgasm of the evening with my tongue playing across her clit and Pauls hands on her nipples.

Bea arches her back off the couch and then quivers and groans for a few seconds while a flood of excitement flows from her pussy onto my willing and waiting tongue. I continue to gently sweep it across her clit in slow spirals until she gently but firmly pushes my head away. I rise back up to kiss her and after a few moments she softly whispers in my ear that she can't wait any longer and she needs Paul's cock inside her before she loses her mind from anticipation. I chuckle and help her down onto all fours, presenting her to Paul as I take his now remarkably hard and pulsing cock into my mouth to make sure it's nicely lubed up before notching it up to the entrance of Bea's pussy. Polite as always, he waits for me to hold Bea's chin up and lock eyes with her before slowly sliding in. It takes 4 or 5 thrusts to fully bury it inside, her eyes shooting wide as she gasps and utters a deep primal moan when his length finally buries fully into her stretching her wide around his girth.

Reaching under her I gently pull Bea's nipples, twisting and rolling them between my fingertips, her hot breath on my neck as she moans and tucks her face into my shoulder. It's not long before she drops her head and shoulders to the floor, arching her back and starting to thrust back onto Paul's shaft. She starts to pant loudly, her voice turning guttural as she pushes back hard, driving his rock-hard cock deep inside her as she tells him to use her as his little whore. I ensure her head is safely on a pillow before moving around to lay between Pauls legs. Raising my hand to cup Paul's balls I start to make small but firm circles with the pad of my thumb against her clit. I reach up and gently suck one of Paul's balls into my mouth running my tongue around it as I feel Bea start to tumble over the edge of her second orgasm of the evening.

Slumping forward onto her chest Bea starts for physically shake, her legs twitching as she groans, mewls, and growls into the pillow, riding the wave of her orgasm as it breaks over her. I feel Pauls balls twitch before pulling up tight to his body and I flick my tongue across the base of his shaft. He manages to groan that he is cumming before his cock starts pulsing and his balls jump as he fires 3 or 4 thick and heavy loads of cum deep into Bea's pussy. As the pulsing starts to slow, I pop him out of Bea's pussy and take him in my mouth, stroking the shaft firmly while sucking the last few ropes of cum out of his cock as it starts to soften. A few drops start to leak out of Bea's pussy, so I lap those up as well making her jump and hiss at the intense sensation.

Snapped back into the present by a loud groan from the phone, I hear Em now openly panting down the phone, the sounds of fingers strumming across a wet pussy clear on the line as she whispers, "Fuck that's so hot" followed shortly by "I know it's a bit weird, but please can you tell me that I can cum". Bea winks at me before holding the phone to her lips and whispering "not yet little sis, not yet. You still haven't heard the best bit!" At this Em all but cries down the phone, moaning that she can't get off unless someone give her permission to and that she is desperate to cum! Bea chuckles and replies that next time Em visits Paul will have to drop by and give her the same treatment! She holds the phone away from her ear as Em yells down the phone that the idea sounds amazing, but it doesn't solve her current situation!!

Bea ignores her sisters' pleas and continues with her story. She starts by describing how we all cuddle up in a heap on the floor, her head in my lap as she alternates between blissfully enjoying the golden glow of post orgasm bliss, and teasing the tip of my cock with her tongue while Paul strokes his hands over her back and bum. She whispers that it feels nice, so while I stroke her hair Paul starts to knead her bum cheeks, lower back, and shoulders, working out any last remaining areas of tension while Bea mewls her appreciation at our efforts.

After everyone has recovered, we get Bea back into her dress and climb back onto the couch. Paul quickly disappears upstairs for a shower while I check in on Bea making sure she is happy and contented. She grins blissfully at me, her fingers running idly across her chest and nipples as we kiss. Falling into each other's arms he thanks me for letting her enjoy the pleasures of multiple men while I reassure her that I enjoy our sessions as much as she does. We are enjoying a cuddle together as Paul returns, fully showered, dressed, and ready to give us time for me to reclaim Bea. We both stand up to say our goodbyes and Bea twitches then giggles. We both turn to look at her confused as she blushes and explains that Pauls cum was currently running down her leg. She blushes deeper before going on to explain that he was the first person except me to cum inside her since we got married and that he had left so much inside her that she couldn't keep it in. Paul grins, pulls her close for a cuddle, and kisses her deeply before winking and whispering into her ear that next time he would make sure to cum in her ass so it would be easier to hold in.

Chapter 3 - Placing the idea.

After Paul departs Bea pulls me closer, telling me that the massage was enjoyable but not thorough enough and that If I wanted to add my cum to Pauls then she would very much appreciate a more thorough one. I grin and say "I thought you would never ask" before stripping her dress off and gently laying her down on her front with her face on the pillow. I grab the bottle of oil and pour a liberal amount over her body ensuring that her skin glistens from the soles of her feet to the tips of her fingers before setting to work on her neck and shoulders.

I start by squeezing and working the back of her neck and up under her ears before moving on to her shoulders and upper back. I use a combination of deep tissue and shiatsu techniques to ease and sooth the muscles of her shoulders and arms before moving on to her waist, hips, and bum. Bea has had some issues with her back in the past, so I take my time to carefully work around her lower back and bum ensuring that I ease out all the muscle groups without hitting any sensitive pressure points or causing any pain. She sighs gently at this point and wriggles her hips slightly as if to get comfy. I have just started to knead the larger muscles of her bum, getting in deep to work out any lingering knots when her legs drift apart and I notice her hand under her stomach, her fingers dancing over her labia and occasionally stopping to make little circles over the hood of her clit.

I move on down to her legs and work firmly to stretch out her thighs and calves before moving down to her feet. Bea giggles as my touch tickles her slightly before moaning as I sink my thumbs into her soles to start working out any graininess. I stretch out her arches and smooth her heels before helping her to roll over onto her back. As she does so, I notice her pussy glistening and a thin stream of Pauls cum still leaking from it where she had been playing with herself.

Again, I started at her shoulders, pushing them gently apart which had the side effect of arching her back and thrusting her chest up into my face, I took the opportunity to plant kisses on her breasts and nipples, briefly taking one of her nipples into my mouth and rolling the piercing around my tongue. Bea gasped briefly, calling me cheeky before closing her eyes and drifting back into her zone as I continued my magic.

After finishing her arms, I moved back to her chest pouring more oil across her breasts and stomach before using my hands to spread it evenly across her skin. Her now stiff nipples stood up, aroused and shiny from their coating of oil as I started to knead her chest and breasts, massaging the deeper muscles as well as playing plenty of time to tweaking and rolling her nipples. Once Bea started to wiggle and pant softly, I knew it was time to move on and started working my way back up her legs from her feet, noticing that while I did so her hands had taken the place of mine on her chest. Her hands moved to cup her breasts while her thumbs alternated between rolling the nipples in circles and pulling them up away from her chest into tight little shiny peaks before letting go and returning to rolling them.

Once I reached the top of Bea's thighs, I made a point of slowing down as much as possible, taking an impossibly long time to work the muscles in her groin, gliding right up to the edge of her labia, even occasionally grazing over them but making sure to never get within less than an inch of her clit. Her wriggling had intensified and at one point she even tried to sneakily move her body so I would accidentally brush against her clit, but I was expecting it and avoided her attempt before reaching up to tweak her nipples firmly as punishment. After yelping Bea started begging me to touch her, to give her some form of stimulation, to "Please fuck me before I go insane!"

I grinned and on my next pass ensured that I passed the flat of my palm over her mound, allowing her labia to slip between my fingers and the tip of my middle finger to brush over her clit at the end of the stroke. Bea quivered, muttered "Fuuuuck" as her legs fell fully apart and had a mini orgasm purely from the anticipation, her pussy pulsing softly as she whimpered. I took that as my cue to slide my middle and ring fingers into her now openly gaping and soaking pussy, curling them up and starting to stroke them across her G-spot, pressing firmly into the spongy region on each pass making her pant as her legs started to draw and her back arch.

After a few seconds it was clear that Bea wasn't going to be able to last long like this, so I withdrew my fingers from her pussy, pulling a thick stream of her excitement and Pauls cum with them, and poured a liberal handful of oil over her mound and lips. Making sure to always keep at least one hand on her mound I started giving her a yoni massage, massaging her labia between my fingers, stroking the inside walls of her vagina, and of course stroking her clit and its hood, keeping her quivering on the edge of orgasm without dropping over.

Keeping the yoni massage going with one, hand I started to work the other back inside her. Starting with my middle and ring fingers, I again ground against her G-spot, softly this time so as to not push her over the edge to soon. As I felt her starting to open to me, I added my index and then little fingers until I had all four fingers pawing softly across her G-spot pushing her higher with each pass.

After a few more minutes of this I felt the muscles pushing back against my hand relax, and after tucking my thumb into my palm I told Bea to take a deep breath and hold it. Bea opened her eyes slowly, momentarily surfacing from her dreamlike state to nod her consent and acknowledge that she had heard me. She took a deep breath in, held it, and then as I pushed firmly in and towards her bum she breathed out, pushing out gently as she deep so. With a cross between a guttural moan and a primal moan from Bea, my fist slip inside her, curling into a ball as it did so. I held still, acutely aware that any movement at this point could push her over the edge in her hyper aroused state.

As I continued to glide my hand around Bea's mound and clit, I started to work my fist around inside her, gently nudging against her cervix sending little happy spasms through her with each contact. It wasn't long before I could feel her muscles all start to tense, her body pulling tighter and tighter as her arms tucked in hard to her sides. I knew the inevitable was rapidly approaching when her hands started shaking as she worked her nipples and breasts. When her back arched I knew it was time and I started to gently, but firmly, pump my fist in and out of her now loose pussy as I leant forward and bit down hard on her nipple.