Massage Switch

Story Info
A masseuse gets a surprise.
2k words
4.01
28k
9
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slick742
Slick742
790 Followers

The Set-UP

Note: If sex between in-laws bother you don't proceed. All mistakes are mine and i left in a few to make some of you happy.

"How would you like to take my 3 PM massage today?" thirty-four year-old Janie asked her husband Jack. Her and her husband had opened their massage spa two years ago.

"Somebody sexy I hope," Jack grinned. Normally she only gave him her older 50-plus customers.

"My sister."

"Olivia or Marilee?"

"Olivia."

"And do you think she would allow me to do it? I'm not sure if she ever liked me."

"It's just a massage. You know how conservative and prudish she is. She'll probably not take any of her clothes off."

"OK, but don't be surprised if she walks out when she sees me."

*

Olivia needed a good massage. Her job as Marketing VP had gotten more stressful and the pressure was giving her headaches and backaches. Her relationship with her husband Oscar had become stale causing even more stress. She thought of her sister's business and set up an appointment. When she arrived she didn't see her car in the parking lot.

The bell rang as she entered and she expected to see the new receptionist Laura, that her sister told her about. But as she sat there Jack came out. "Hi Olivia. I've got some bad news. Janie can't do your massage today. I'm the only one here."

"Figures," Olivia complained. "She should have called me so I could have went somewhere else."

Jack checked out the tight tanned body of his younger sister-in-law. "Why don't you give me a chance?"

"I don't have much choice do I?" She got up and started to walk into the back hallway but Jack handed her a clipboard. "What's this?"

"Medical history and privacy laws. I need you to fill them out, read them and sign them first."

"Whatever." She took the clipboard and was finished in ten minutes. She knocked on the door and he appeared wearing white medical scrubs.

"Come on and I'll give you a tour of the facility." He led the way and showed her the two nicely decorated massage rooms with built-in music, a shower and a place to hang up clothing. "What do you think?"

"Very nice," she answered feeling better to be away from her job. "Did Janie tell you I have a new boss who is very demanding. I really need to relax."

"No she didn't but I can help you. Do you want to see the rest?"

"I really just need a massage so can we start now?"

"Sure, while I read your medical history you can disrobe down to the point you are comfortable with. Just hang your clothes up over there and put on one of the robes."

"I'll knock when I return to make sure you are decent."

"O...K," she said nervously. She had never had a male masseuse before and had always thought Jack was quite handsome.

Jack went through the history and didn't see anything except where she said her back was tight as was her neck. She also said she wanted a foot massage. He hesitated at the closed door and knocked.

"COME IN!" She shouted. He was surprised seeing her in the robe and saw her dress and a light green bra hanging up. It meant she was probably only wearing panties.

"I see you want me to concentrate on your back, your neck and your feet. Is there anywhere else?"

"I guess my legs in general. I'm on my feet a lot visiting clients and I travel on the train to work." She leaned up and turned forgetting that she was braless.

He saw the shape of her left breast and the small pointed pink nipple pushing downward towards the table. He quickly looked up. "Why don't I start on your upper back?"

Olivia was tense at first but as he rubbed in the warm oil she sighed and relaxed. It felt really good to have strong hands on her body especially since she had not had sex in over four months with her husband. "You are very good," she purred as he dug his fingertips into the base of her neck and massaged her bare shoulders.

"I'm glad I have you instead of Janie," she said feeling him pull the top of her robe downward to the middle of her back. "Do you want me to take the robe off my arms?"

"Yes, I'll help you," he grinned as she lifted up again and he pulled the red robe off her shoulders and arms. Again, her breasts lifted from the vinyl massage table, and he saw both nipples. He was wondering if she did it on purpose. "So why wouldn't you like Janie to do it?"

"She's always telling me what to do. It's the bigger older sister thing she does. Oh, wow that feels so good."

Jack moved the heel of his hands up her middle back. When he made it to the top his hands opened wide and he caressed her soft skin on the way down to the bunched-up robe, that was just an inch above her green thong strap. Again he moved the heels of his hands but this time spread his fingers out under her arms to brush against the sides of her flattened breasts. She didn't acknowledge it so he kept doing it.

"You can remove the robe if you want?" She whispered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I trust you." She took a deep breath when the robe gently pulled way exposing her bare buttocks and thong straps. "And I know you won't say anything about today."

"Scout's honor," he laughed as he poured more hot oil in the middle of her lower back and moved his fingers around and around to spread it. When his cupped both of her buttocks he felt her push her ass up into his hands. "You have an amazing body."

"Thank you," she said feeling lightheaded and excited. "I wish Oscar felt that way."

"You're kidding right?" His hand continued to caress and fondle her round cheeks. As much as he wanted to continue touching her ass he knew he had to move on. "I'll do the legs and feet now."

As soon as he squeezed and rubbed over her feet and soles she moaned and lifted her legs to help him. Since he was standing at her feet, he easily looked up between her thighs and saw the green triangle barely covering her feminine mound. He was surprised to see the dark curly pubic hairs escaping out from under both sides of her thong.

"You are so good at this," she moaned as she pushed her right foot outward knowing her sex was opening for him. She could feel the cooler air against her moist outer lips. As he moved his hot oiled fingers up her calves to her knees her legs opened even more. "My thighs need a lot of work."

He had the biggest hard-on he had experienced in a long time. He felt the heat of her loins as he rubbed up to the base of her buttocks and back down to her feet. Up and down he went until his fingers curled to her inner thighs. Now as his fingers moved north he brushed his pinkies against her covered sex. "Ohhh," she moaned feeling another man touch her there for the first time.

Jack moved to the side of the massage table and ran his right hand up between her legs again until he pressed into her moist camel toe. Her hips rose up and her legs opened to give him complete access. "If you want me to stop let me know."

"Don't stop," she gasped feeling his fingers pressing into her swollen clitoris. As his left hand continued to massage her legs his right fingers played and fingered her still covered hairy pussy. "Jack...I've got to...I've got to turn over."

He moved his hand away and watched her naked breasts with hard bullet tips appear. "I never thought I would see you like this. So beautiful so desirable." He grabbed the hot oil against and dripped it onto both mounds. Moments later his fingers and hands completely covered her cones and hard nipples.

"I'm so hot," she moaned as her hips moved up and down. Her legs rubbed together, causing her pussy to feel the same sensations. "No one but Oscar has ever seen me naked before."

"But you're not naked," he grinned and pushed down the straps on her thong. She lifted her hips and exposed her thick bush and pink slit before letting him take it all the way off.

As he continued to fondle and caress her breasts and nips he watched her reach between her thighs and finger herself. "Would you like for me to do that for you?" He teased.

"Yes...OH GOD YES!" Her legs opened wide again and her ass lifted when his middle left finger parted her bush and moved into her dripping slit. "AHHH!"

He took his time bringing her up to a climax and letting her back down. Again and again, he did it until she jerked down his shorts and grabbed onto his hard six-inch cock. "What do you want Olivia...tell me."

"You know...you know...do I have to say it?"

"Yes...say it."

"I want it...I want it inside me. Fuck me."

Jack too wanted it as he moved to the foot of the table again and pulled her feet and body down until her ass was barely on the table. Her legs wrapped around his hips as he guided his crown into her pink soaked nether lips. She was so wet he had little trouble moving steadily inside until he was all the way in.

"OH FUCK!" She gasped. "IT FILLS ME UP!" As he started fucking her their eyes locked together and saw the immense passion. He wanted to fuck her for a while but the excitement to be fucking his sister-in-law was too much.

"Are you close?"

"YES...SO CLOSE...I'M READY! DO IT!" She cried out.

The massage table was heavy and the wheels were locked but it didn't stop it from moving backwards as he fucked her hard. Their bodies slapping together could be heard down the hallway into the small office where Janie sat at her desk watching the action on the monitor. She smiled and picked up the phone.

"Hi Oscar. It's me. Your plan worked because they are fucking right now. Now we don't have to worry about getting caught. Come over in 10 minutes so we can all discuss the situation." She hung up the phone and sighed. It was just over a month ago when Oscar stopped by for a massage. They too ended up fucking like her sister and her husband were now doing.

"NOW! NOW! I'M CUMING!" Olivia screamed.

"ME TOO!" Jack cried out.

Eight minutes later Jack was on the table and Olivia was leaning over him with his cock in her mouth as the door opened and Janie and Oscar moved inside. "OH GOD!" She cried out seeing her husband. "I...I can explain."

"No you can't," Janie laughed. "You see I can't explain why I let Oscar fucked me a few weeks ago."

Jack realized they were set up. "Shit, this was your idea."

"Yes, and if you two don't mind Oscar and I are going into the other room to fuck our brains out. How about we meet in an hour and go to dinner? There's a new restaurant we want to try." They walked out leaving Olivia and Jack speechless.

"What do you want to do?" Jack asked his naked sister-in-law.

"I get to fuck you this time," Olivia giggled.

After they all we finished Jack asked his wife. Do you think your younger sister Marilee might want a massage?"

*

Epilogue: Well Marilee turned Jack down but the new receptionist Laura accepted along with her husband Lance. All three women got pregnant and of course no one knew who the baby's fathers were. No one cared.

Slick742
Slick742
790 Followers