Massage Table Pt. 01

Story Info
First Time Experimenting with the Massage Table.
3.3k words
4.36
12.7k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Hazel and myself continue our descent into middle aged sexual depravity, I decided that we needed to come up with full alternate identities for solo, and possible voyeur group play. I needed to come up with a last name. As a character of literature that she likes, I decided upon the last name of Bennet. For Christmas, I bought her a decent massage table as she has some back issues that can use a massage and our bed frame wasn't ergonomic for my shins. This is second time that we used the table, but the first time that we used it in one of our sessions.

I had retired to our bedroom prior to Hazel and set up the table and got everything ready and made sure one of toys had a charge on it. As she opened the door to our bedroom and walked through, she gasped when she saw the table as she hadn't been expecting a massage. "Mrs. Bennet, I am your masseuse, Bob. Take your time, get undressed, and get under the sheet on your stomach. Just breath and relax. I will be back in the room in a few minutes." She had a puzzled look on her face as I was leaving the room and closing the door behind me.

In record time I head "I'm ready!" through the door.

I walked back and saw a pile of haphazardly discarded clothes on the floor. In a calming tone, said "You didn't have to announce you were ready. Our time doesn't start until I get back in. Just breath." I slowly walked around her body with my hands locating stress points. "I located some tension in your lower back and upper thighs. Mrs. Bennet, are there any other areas that are giving you issues?"

"No other places besides those."

"Let's begin," With that I pulled the sheet back and poured some oil into one hand and rubbed my hands together to warm up the oil and started to spread the oil around her back and get the muscles ready. I moved by her head, placed a hand on either shoulder and slowly rocked her body back and forth with alternating hand movements. I started walking down her spine, drawing circle with my thumb until I reached the top of her ass crack. When I reached here, I pressed my palms on the top of each cheek and performed the same alternating rocking motions. Over and over I went, drawing larger and larger circles until I had rubbed on the major muscles on her back and released the tension around her tailbone.

I shifted the sheet and covered her left side and focused on her right shoulder. I was about the begin on her trap, but I had to move her hair out of the way to not pull on it. When I did this, I exposed her alluring nape. I love to stand behind her and slowly explore this area with my mouth. Licking and nibbling up and down it as I press my cock into her supple ass. I stopped daydreaming and started to manipulate the trap, starting at her neck and gliding out to the edge of her shoulder and wrapping around to the bottom of the shoulder blade. The move allowed my thumb to rest as my hand and fingertips saw the most action.

Before I progressed to her right arm, I had to reapply oil to my hands. This gave me a chance to figure out how to handle an arm. After fiddling around for a few minutes, any confidence I had in my massage skills was lost as the mobility of an arm made it hard to figure out what I was doing and if I was helping or not.

I moved the sheet to cover her right side and expose her left side. I tried to focus more on the left trap and shoulder as I knew the arm was a lost cause. I think I spent half as much time on her left arm, but Mrs. Bennet didn't seem to notice, and I covered up her left shoulder.

I moved down by her feet and exposed her left leg. I grabbed her foot and gently pulled on her leg while shaking it. Starting at the base of her calf, I spread oil up it her leg and stopped right at the base of her ass. Up and down her leg I went kneading the muscles with my thumbs. Drawing circles. When her left hamstring finally felt loose, I grabbed some cream and gave her left foot a massage. I started knuckling the arches to prevent her from laughing as this is a very ticklish area and glided up to the calf and ankle intersection. Working in the cream on her heels, squeezing the Achilles, and rotating her ankle in unison.

When her foot was soft and loose, I started on her toes. I have never been a foot person, but it was at this instant I could see the alure of them. If her toenails had been painted, I don't think I could have resisted sucking on each one of them. But since they weren't, the temptation was averted. As I massaged each toe separately, pulling and rolling each one, about the time that I hit the middle toe, in a whisper, she moaned "GOD." I knew I was doing a good job here. Her toes each received three rounds of pulling and twisting. The more that I rubbed them the softer they got. When I finished up her pinky toe, I gently placed her foot down, covered up her left leg and repeated these steps on her right leg.

During the gliding up her leg, I could see her labia plumping up and glistening with her moisture. I'm sure that this leg didn't receive the amount of relaxation as the left one did as I couldn't stop thinking about massaging her meaty lips with my tongue. I wanted to massage both thighs and spread her wide but knew I had a job to do and eventually traveled down to her foot. I applied cream to this foot and just marveled at how little friction there was. The more I rubbed the more she moaned. I spent more time on this foot just trying to elicit more moans. By this point in time, my cock was rock hard, and I wanted to do nothing more than pull out my member and glide it between her feet and buttery toes. Just picturing pressing her feet together and milking out my orgasm was a hard thing not to do. I'm sure Mrs. Bennet l would have taken it as a partial trade, but I had a plan to follow.

I carefully placed her foot down, covered her leg and said "I have completed your back. Turnover and I will do your front."

I guess she had into a slumber because Mrs. Bennet responded with a "What?"

"I have completed your back. Please turnover and I will start on your front." I exited the room to give her privacy but didn't close the door and watched her naked form stand up, lay down, and cover herself back up.

I entered the room and pulled up a chair and sat at her head and slowly rubbed her face. As my hands were already lubricated, I didn't have to add anything. I traced vertical and horizontal lines over her forehead. Making circles on her temples. Gently rubbed the bottom side of her eyebrows. Placed pressure on her cheek bone. Kneaded her ears and softly pulled on her earlobes. Glided behind her ears with my pinky fingers. Massaged down her jawbone between my thumbs and index fingers until I reached the end of her chin. My fingers then traveled down her head until they were on the bottom side of her skull and rested on her occipital ridge. I gently pulled back, and her mouth slightly opened with a small moan escaping. Like most movements, I repeated the cycle two more times. Each time her mouth opened further.

I was trying to figure out where to go next and decided I try some knuckling on her chest. I made a loose fist with both hands and started slowly wiggling the fingers and moving them around her chest. All was going fine until I saw the tents that her nipples were making under the sheet, and I got distracted staring at them. I picture her wrinkled areolas begging to be suckled with rock hard nipples desiring to be pulled on. Her tits are very Ying and Yang, or maybe that how I think of them.

I was jarred from my fantasy with a "That pressure is a bit much."

"Sorry. Do you think you are loose enough or do you want more?"

"I'm plenty loose. Well part of me is tight," and the corners of her mouth slightly curled; "You can stop if you want but I won't force you. What about those happy endings I hear about?"

Ignoring that last statement since it didn't fit my script, "Mrs. Bennet, we read the comments that you placed on the review card after your last massage, and we want to make sure that you are completely happy this time. As a repeat customer, I was told to offer you are Platinum Package. Are you interested?"

"What all does it include?"

"What all it entails is a personal secret, but all of the guests that receive it come back time and time again. Are you interested?"

"Sure."

I moved and stood next to her waist, rotated her left knee into more of a 90-degree angle with her hip, shifted the sheet that was covering her crotch, and dug into her thatch of pubes until I located her clit. I gently pulled back it's hood and brought my face in to begin another massage. Before I started, I took a deep breath of her scent that had coated her full bush. After eating a woman out, I love not spiting hairs, but before and during snacking, nothing beats a natural woman. The taste of pubes bathed in honey is heavenly.

After I took my breather, I continued with the task as hand. As soon as my tongue touched it, Mrs. Bennet let out a "OHHHHH.....is...is.... this the platinum packaaaaageeeee?"

"It's the start of it." I continued with long gentle strokes from a flat tongue. Slowly enticing her clit to new levels of erection. When she placed her hand into my hair, I placed her nub between my lips and started sucking it. Trying to further draw it out of hiding.

Mrs. Bennet's hand gripped my hair and moaned "FUUUUCKKKKK!!!!"

When she seemed good and ready, I stopped sucking and placed two drops of ON Arousal Oil on it and got up.

Mrs. Bennet, realizing that the massage stopped, looked up at me with a quizzical glance. I placed my fingers by my mouth and said, "Shhh.... The oil needs some time to take effect. I have to grab something, just relax." I pulled the sheet back over her and walked back into the storage area, grabbing the suction tongue vibrator.

Hoping that the oil was doing it's trick I slowly returned to Mrs. Bennet, who had bent her right knee into a 90-degree angle to her hips. As I pulled back the sheet, I was pleasantly surprised that not only was her clit fully engorged, but her labia were red and fully plumped.

Staring deeply into my eyes "Please fuck m....."

"Shhhhhh, this is your massage." I placed the toy, that had been hidden from her view, over her clit and turned it on high.

Mrs. Bennet's back arched, her legs straightened out, she grabbed the table with both hands, and shouted "OH GOOODDDD." Normally the "zzzt zzzt zzzt" hum of the toy when on high gives me a scare that someone will hear it, but when no one grabbed the door handle I knew that we were in the clear.

I slowly rubbed her scalp with my fingernails as she was in the throes of passion. As Mrs. Bennet's body flailed about on the table, her hard nipples were pressing against the sheet.

In an instant, her eyes locked on mine and grabbed my shirt and pulled me down toward her heaving bosom. Her hand moved up to the back of my head and she pulled my mouth to her nipple. When she noted she wasn't getting the relief she needed due to the fabric that was covered her nub, she released my head, tore the sheet off her tits and pulled my salivating mouth down. I took turns sucking on it and flicking it with my tongue. Both changes in sensation caused a throaty moan from her.

I could see her holding her breath, on the crest of orgasm when I snaked my arm under her neck took her left breast in my free hand and squeezed it, caused that nipple to stick out even further. I grabbed her right nipple with my teeth and pulled on it. Mrs. Bennet let out with "AHHH AHHHH AHHHHH CUMMMMMMIINNNG GOD GOD GOD" and her entire body, with the exception of her arms went stiff. Her arms, her right one still holding my head and the left one free, both started shaking. Her right arm was starting to pull my hair, but I wasn't going to release her nipple until she came down.

As her right arm released my head, I let the tension go on her nipple. I was about to stop punishing her clit when I noticed that her breathing was starting to become erratic again and realized she was riding another wave. I stared at her flush chest when the tapping on her clit was on the verge of making her beg for mercy. Even though she had a pleading look for me to stop, I knew the arousal oil had slightly desensitized her pearl, I wasn't going to stop just yet. I quickly shifted and threw my right leg over her right leg, pinning her down with my hand and toy still in place. I moved my free hand to her chin and pulled her head to the side, exposing her right ear. Directly into my open mouth went her ear. I took turns nibbling her lobe and tonguing her brain through the canal. In a short while, her clit had stopped waving the white flag and another orgasm was being pulled from her now limp body.

As Mrs. Bennet's body started going back into convulsion, I released her chin and moved to her open mouth. I explored her tongue with mine and bite her lower lip as I began mauling her left tight again. When I started to twist and pull on that teat, I broke the kiss and stared into her open eyes as her second orgasm began cresting when her eyes rolled back into her head. She didn't let out any noise just furrowed her brow and held her breath. I'm not sure if her right arm was just twitching or was trying to grab my cock.

I could see a glazed over look in her eyes and knew that I'd break her clit if I tried anymore, so I turned off the toy and removed it. Mrs. Bennet lay there, with the sheet only across her midsection, her pussy spread for the room to see, and a sheen of sweat on her ravaged body. The occasional muscle twitch and heaving chest the only signs that she was still alive. I was going to take the toy for cleaning in the sink but instead licked it clean.

I took my seat next to her and just stared at her as she tried to regain composure. Her right hand was moving like it was holding an imaginary cock. Squeezing and releasing. Her left hand slowly started raising and eventually rested on her heart. While staring at the ceiling she demanded, "Please fuck me!"

"Mrs. Bennet, you are married. What about..."

"Fuck me."

"If I don't will you leave another bad review. We can't have another one of those." I had my clothes off in a second and knowing that I wouldn't last as I've been fondling her body and imagining fucking her for the last hour, I grabbed a condom and put it on.

Puzzled, Mrs. Bennet said "Why are you doing that?"

"I don't want to get you pregnant. Your husband will have a problem if you get knocked up."

Still in a small fog, "Whatever just get that cock in me!"

I climbed on top of her and paused as the head of my sheen cock started to spread her lips. She was waiting for bracing the sensation and when it didn't come, she relaxed, looked at me, and was starting to open her mouth to talk as I thrust myself into her with one movement. The pain and pleasure from this caused her to dig her nails into my back. All she could do was groan out a "Fuck me. HARD." And buried her head into my neck.

Thuap, Thuap, Thuap as our bodies bounced off of each other. After that massage, her hamstrings were looser than they had ever been, and her legs went back further than normal. Opening herself up for me.

"Mrs. Bennet, you are so flexible."

"I know."

"Mrs. Bennet, you are so tight."

"You are stretching my pussy out."

"Am I larger than your husband?"

"YES"

Even with the condom on, I could feel my orgasm rising quickly. I wanted to savor the feeling and see Mrs. Bennet in the throes of passion again and stopped thrusting when I was totally buried in her quim and started rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"No, don't stop," while rolling her hips trying to get more friction, "Fuck me!"

"I can't I'm about to cum!"

"Then take off the condom and pound into me, hard."

"I don't want you to get pregnant."

"It's fine. Pound away."

I pulled out and yanked the condom off and rammed my very sensitive dick into Mrs. Bennet. I started thrusting away to beat the band. As I was on edge with my up stroke trying to relish the feeling for another second, seeing the desperation in my eyes, Mrs. Bennet pulled me in and whispered, "I lied, I'm ovulating. Put a baby in me!"

Hitting that last button, I shouted "I'M CUMMMMINGGGG" and slammed my exploding cock into her gaping snatch. Shooting ropes of cum into her womb for what felt like an eternity. Every thrust inside her velvety glove caused volts of electricity to course though my body. I don't know long I rode that orgasm for but when it ended I both didn't want it to happen but knew if it hadn't, I would have died. When I did return to reality, I was presented with Mrs. Bennet enjoying another orgasm. While this one didn't seem as large as the other two, it seemed just as fulfilling.

The two of us lay there, just settling back to earth.

"So how was it for you? Did you cum."

"AH, YEAH, like 3 or 4 times. I think. I'm not sure when one ended and the next started;" After a short pause, "What was that about?"

"I don't know, role play? Don't you like being Mrs. Bennet? It was either that or Darcy."

It was then she realized who she was playing, "Bennet is good." She paused and followed up with "You know I never would?"

I wasn't sure where she was going and was about to ask when I felt my softening cock slip out of her and had to rush to grab some Kleenex to clean up the excessive semen leaking out of her.

After a quick clean up, we both went to bed cuddling. Falling quickly asleep with an aroma of vanilla and sex in the air.