Massage Table Pt. 02

Story Info
Second Adventure on the Massage Table, Bob's Turn.
3.8k words
4.42
6.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the second time that we used the massage table in our exploration. It was my turn on the table. As a side note, my mind is always in motion and is prone to latching on to something and running with it. If you enjoy touching and being touched by loved ones, but your bed doesn't work for a multitude of reasons, I can't recommend getting a good table enough.

After spending most of the day digging and backfilling a trench for our backup generator supply wire, my shoulders and lower back were killing me. I took a shower hoping that the hot water would loosen them up only to find a knot that wouldn't release. Coming down for dinner Hazel noticed my pain and said, "After dinner I will get the massage table ready and see if I can loosen up your back."

I was in the process of grabbing a few ibuprofens and washing them down with a swig of water. I responded with, "Nah, I'll be fine," and proceeded to walk over to the liquor cabinet and make myself a heavy double of some 20-year-old cask strength scotch on the rocks.

"Don't be so stubborn and let me help."

I waved off her offer.

We had a nice dinner of pork chops, glazed carrots, and couscous. About the time that I was wrapping up my first helping I also hit the bottom of the glass. I went to get a second helping and as soon as I stood, I noticed that my back had only gotten tighter. I instead reached for my glass for a refill.

Seeing the distress on my face, Hazel shouted, "See, I told you, your back needs some help. Put down that plate and glass and go sit in your chair and relax. I'll get the mess cleaned up and set up the table. And no more drinking."

I begrudgingly replied "OK." As I stiffly walked to my recliner, I made a small detour past the cabinet and made another heavy double. Since I had to sneak it, I didn't get any additional ice. As I was putting the bottle back, I slightly clanked it with another bottle and froze hoping that Hazel hadn't heard. After thirty seconds without a reaction, I figured I was in the clear.

Twenty minutes later I heard the dishwasher start up and Hazel said, "I'm heading upstairs, should be ready for you in fifteen minutes."

"Thanks babe!" As soon as I heard the closet door open in our room, I made a slow return trip to the cabinet for another refill.

Just as I was finding the bottom of the glass Hazel beckoned, "Are you coming up here or did you fall asleep?" I set the glass down after one last swig and casually walked toward our room. As I strolled through the doorway I heard, "I told you no more drinking."

"I didn't."

"I can see it in your walk;" taking a deep breath, Hazel followed up with "Mr. Bennet, my name is Hazel and I will be your masseuse tonight. Please undress and get onto the table on your stomach and pull the sheet over yourself. I have to go grab a couple of things and will be back in a few minutes. Relax in the meanwhile." She walked back into the storage room.

Hearing 'Mr. Bennet' I knew that we were going to be in character tonight. Speculating that I'd get a massage that would end with a happy ending, the blood started flowing to my cock. Unfortunately, all the Scotch flowing through my body caused a slight delay in the reaction of said cock. I quickly disrobed and got onto the table and covered myself. As I lay on the table, it seemed as if the room had darkened and there was now calming music playing.

Not sure how long it took, but Hazel walked back into the room and said "What brings you in today? Is this a relaxing massage or do you have any troublesome issues?"

"I dug a trench 100' today and my entire back is in knots. Key areas are between my shoulder blades and lower back."

"Noted. Tell me if the pressure gets too high." Hazel poured some oil into one hand and rubbed her hands together to warm it up, she pulled back the blanket so only my back was exposed, and started gliding up and down my back to spread the oil out, "You are right, your back is very tight. And you are so muscular. I have my job set out for me, but I do like a challenge."

For the next twenty minutes, she worked on my back using her thumbs, palms, and finally settling on her elbows to loosening everything up. Every time she stood by my head I thought I could smell her womanly essence. It was hard to place as the massage oil was heavily vanilla scented and the bottle was on her hip. The leather table against my bare skin was almost like glue with my cock. It was trying to swell but was confined to its original semi erect dimensions.

"There is some tension in your lower back that I can't just release from this position.." pausing to figure out her next point of attack.

As my back felt pretty good but my balls were feeling full, I enthusiastically asked "Really, I think it feels pretty good. Need me to roll over?" hoping that this would be a happy ending.

"Not yet, I'm going to... Do you think that I'm going to give you an HJ? I'm not that sort of a masseuse. You can get up and leave..."

"No, no, no. I'm sorry but I have to..aahhh, shift myself then. This massage just feels so good and well Mr. Happy has been straining. If you let me move it, I'm sure the last bit of tension will leave."

"If you shift your hips or say one more word, I will throw you out of here and have you black flagged from every masseuse in town. I know the Chief of Police. I will give him your name and say you tried something. Do you want that sort of problem?"

"No ma'am. I'm sorry."

"Now that we have that out of the way, I'm going to start on your legs. I think the tension might be in your hamstrings. Possibly your calves too?"

Hazel recovered my back and then exposed my legs. For the next fifteen minutes she worked up and down each leg, squeezing and manipulating every muscle group.

With a frustrated harrumph, "Well, my theory was wrong, I think your glutes might be the issue. Do you have an issue with me exposing only them?"

"No ma'am."

"I have to go and grab another blanket." She pulled the blanket back over my legs to keep me warm while she left the room.

In the lull of action, the small ember that had been warming my cock had turned into a burning sensation that was begging for me to shift to allow the blood to flow but my fear of her father prevented me from budging. I'm not sure how long I lay there as the pain was playing with time but eventually Hazel came back in carrying another blanket. She pulled the first blanket up, so it covered my head, and draped it down to the ground. She further shifted it so it ended just above the small of my back and then covered my legs with the new blanket. After some shifting and draping, I was now in my own cocoon and couldn't see anything as the blanket had darkened the area under the table. I could picture myself laying on the table with only my ass exposed. Something about this seemed so.... vulnerable. The pressure that had been building in my crotch seemed to disappear.

My mind, deep in thought, didn't register that Hazel had climbed up on the table between my spread legs. She poured the room temperature massage oil directly to my ass. The shock of this nonwarmed oil caused my anus to pucker and sent a jolt of electricity to the base of my brain that took me out of the world I had been engrossed. The masseuse slowly spread the oil around and started palpitating each cheek and loosening up the muscles. She repositioned her hands, grabbed each thigh where it met the cheek, and drew circle with her thumbs. She started with small ones and slowly they grew to involve most of each cheek. As she kneaded my ass, I rejoined the thought train that I had been on. I was again concentrating on my vulnerability, and I didn't register a finger pressing against my well lubricated balloon knot until the first knuckle had broken through.

In a panic, "What are you doing?"

"Shhhh. Remember who my father is? Let me do my job. There is one last release that I know of..." Hazel demanded as the second knuckle disappeared inside me. She continued her probing until the knuckles on her hand were pressing against my ass. "Let's see if I can find it;" and started to slowly wiggle her finger around. The fullness was slightly uncomfortable. I felt her slowly extract her finger until just the tip was spreading my starfish then slowly pressed down, returning it back to the warm cavern and began wiggling again. This time the fullness had decreased. She continued this in, out, wiggle process until all feelings of fullness had disappeared.

"I think that it's just outside of my reach. I probably should have used my longer middle finger!"

She slowly extracted what I was guessing was her index finger and I was starting to relax thinking that she was just going to exchange fingers, but my hopes were dashed as I felt the tip of a second finger press against my pucker as the first knuckle of the middle finger was being engulfed. All of the previous probing had fully lubricated my rear passage and the loosened the muscle gave minimal resistance and happily allowed the additional intruder that seemed to stop at the first knuckle of the index finger.

Hazel began twisting her hand and flittering the fingertips. At this point, the space that she had created inside me was feeling empty and wanted to be filled. It was almost like she was reading my mind and started the downward probing again, but the happiness of the refilling was wiped away when I felt a third finger press down. My pliable rosebud opened and allowed passage this third digit, betraying the signal my brain had sent it to tighten up. "What are you..." ended with a guttural "ooooo" as her fingers finally located the sweet spot she had been searching for and all muscle tension released. I had turned to jelly on the table.

"There it is. Your G-spot. You know half the population of the world has this walnut deep inside their BUSSY, but most people never have the spot properly located in their BUSSY and palpitated correctly in their BUSSY." She started massaged it with up and down movements. Between the liquor and emphasis on BUSSY, my mind latched onto this nugget. After a short while I felt a slight wet spot under my stomach.

I was fighting to hold back a moan as, other than an orgasm, this was one of the most pleasuring experiences I had ever felt. I tried to be as still and as quiet as I could for fear of this ending.

"You are awful quiet, is everything O.K.?"

With a cracking voice, all I could muster was "Yeaaaa." I laid there, just savoring the sensations flowing from my bussy when Hazel's fingers were extracted. I wanted to lift my hips up to keep the intruder inside me, but I couldn't lift my hips and get in trouble with her father and stayed still. Fortunately, no sooner than the fingers were pulled out they were placed back in but this time they stopped a progressing before they could fully clear the muscle. I then felt one hand on my left shoulder and the fingers started moving down again, clearing the muscle. My toes balled up and fingers clenched into a fist as the pleasure overwhelmed me. This sensation evaporated as I felt pressure across both knees followed up with her hand resting on my right shoulder. The intruder continued its path into further depths of my bussy than it had previously touched. Fear washed over me as I realized the masseuse was a guy, his cock was now buried deep inside me, and he was pinning me down. "What are you doing? I'm a virgin. I'm not gay. No one has ever done this." I tried to move but Hazel was able to hold my shoulders down with his hands and his hips were now fully resting on my back side.

In a voice that was much deeper than I remembered from earlier, "Shhh. Gay, we'd both have to be dudes for that and I'm the only one with a COCK and you have a BUSSY. And your BUSSY is about the wettest one I've ever seen and trust me, I've seen plenty on this table. Now just lay there and enjoy this otherwise I'll tell my governor father. I'll tell him you told me to fuck you. Who do you think he will believe? He'll get the sheriff to lock you up with the other whores upstate. I'm untouchable."

Hazel did a roll of his hips which caused cock to plunder. A deep yip to escape my escaped my mouth.

"Told ya! Now just lay there and take this. You know you want my COCK."

Hazel started to slowly fuck me from the back and as much as I wanted to hate getting used, part of me really liked it. Especially when his strokes had a more vertical path than a horizontal and his cock would grind against my g-spot. Every time it hit my spot, it felt like my eyes were rolling back into my head.

As Hazel continued the nice slow plundering of my bussy, I wanted him to explore other parts of my body. Why hadn't he stuck his tongue in my ear or nibbled my neck. God, I wanted him to start marking me with hickeys. Let me go back to the real world with proof that I'm a wanton whore.

The downstrokes eventually got shorter with longer pauses between them as he started to get winded from his awkward planking position. "If I stop holding you down, will you try to escape?"

All I could do was shake my head no.

He moved his hands to my hips and slightly pulled and in an involuntary movement, I followed into doggy. My bussy was on absolute fire and couldn't handle not being used. As my hips lifted from the table, my clitty was finally freed from its confinement and all the blood that had been pooling up at the base shot to the end and it grew to epic size.

Hazel started to pound into me doggy style. While my eyes were rolling back in my head with every stroke like before, her using me was hitting my psyche in a different way. It didn't take too long and he was again winded. He barked out, "Thrust back if you want more of my COCK." I needed this and shifted my hands and started pushing back onto his cock. I needed to give him the pleasure that he had given me. I needed to be his best client. The sound of my ass hitting is groin was deafening. Every shock wave that traveled down my spine caused a shock on my clitty.

It wasn't too long until my exuberance almost forced him off the table and he shouted, "Whoa whore, calm down." I felt a hand pressing down in the middle of my back, forcing my head down onto the table so only my ass was in the air. "Look at that, the slut is face down and ass up." Hazel then shifted so he was crouching on his feet and started pounding away. I could feel his entire weight push my chest into the table as every downstroke ended. He was using me like the whore that I was. I could only moan and squeeze the table as he plundered my bussy.

I don't know how long he pounded me in this position but, his moans had become more pronounced. The masseuse pulled out of me and sat down on his ankles. I looked back over my shoulder and pleaded "Please put your cock back in me and make me yours. I won't tell anyone about us I swear." If I had any energy I would have spun around and straddled him, but I was completely powerless.

"Get on your back I'm going to look in your eyes when I make you mine." I flopped over and spread my legs, waiting for this assault. Following up with "Grab your knees and pull your legs up! Present your gapping BUSSY!"

I did as instructed. When the cock slammed into my bussy, I was overcome with vibrations that I hadn't felt before. It was shaking at my core and the orgasm that had been building over the past hour was getting shook loose. By the look of bliss on his face, I could tell that he was also close. His thrusts were less controlled and rhythmic than before and became more of a hip jerk with his balls firmly pressing into my tailbone.

He was slowly stroking my engorged clit while his massive cock only rocked inside of me. I was hoping that he wouldn't unload into me before I had my pending release. I shouted, "I'm almost there, keep pounding my BUSSY."

Hazel screamed "I'm almost there, where do you want me to cum, your cunt or mouth."

"Mouth! Mouth! Mouth, I want to taste you. I need to drink you. Please shoot your load into my whore mouth!"

With his free hand, Hazel grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head down while his other hand continued stroking my crimson headed clit and said, "Open wide and catch my loadddddddd!"

I did as commanded and caught seven huge ropes of sperm filled cum in my mouth as waves of pleasure washed over me. I would have screamed out in delight but was focused on catching as much seed as possible. With a few additional spurts hitting my lips and chin. His cum tasted and felt great on my tongue. I was surprised as to the quantity that he delivered.

Not the salty or slimy that I was expecting. I was in my own little world savoring Hazel's seed as his orgasm finished slamming into him and his screaming stopped. I was about to swallow when Hazel's fog lifted and said, "Don't swallow a drop. Open wide!"

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and wiggled my tongue in the baby batter. To show Hazel how much of a deviate I was, I grabbed his hand and let some dribble out my mouth onto it then greedily sucked it up and mumbled "Can I swallow now?" He shook his head yes and I happily consumed the seed.

"You have some on your lips and chin." I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue and had Hazel fed me the last few globules.

I lay there absolutely spent, with my feet in the air trying to catch my breath with Hazel on top until he slowly arched his back and started pulling back from me. I felt totally content until the mushroom head of his cock started spread my muscles again as it exited my well used bussy and was replaced with a rush of cold air. He climbed off of the table and steadied himself against the dresser next to the table and commanded "Get over here whore and clean me."

I followed his command and tried to stand but my rubbery knees gave out and landed with a thud on my knees at his feet. I was staring at an impressive purple cock that was poking out of the briefs. I had to steady myself with both hands against each of his tender thighs and swallowed as much of the vibrating hammer as I could fit. The latex smell and taste of it was off putting. When he placed both hands on my shoulders, the smell disappeared, and I began licking it. Worshipping it, until Hazel started to have more muscles contractions and grabbed on the dresser with one hand and his breast with the other and shouted in her usual high-pitched tone, "I'm cummmmming." And started shaking. I removed my head from his cock and began stroking it with my hand as I opened my mouth for another sample of seed that instead dribbled down his leg instead of out into my mouth. Hazels' knees got rubbery and fell on top of me as random leg and arm muscle contractions continued.

Once everything was calm, Hazel's voice, in an excited tone rang out "Bob, did I do a good job? I had been planning this one for a while." In an instant, the porn scene that had been playing out in my head disappeared and was replaced with what had truly happened between the two of us.

"Oh my God. That was the best. Fuck. Mind. Mess. Thoughts." Like a switch that had been shut off, I admit I was on the edge of crying, just in totally sensory overload. Hazel shifted and pulled me in tight as I had a small meltdown, like ones that she had from time to time. All I could do is squeeze her.

Hazel cradled me in her arms and soothed me as best as she could. I eventually calmed down and said "That is the most powerful experience of my entire life. Thank you so much." She could hear me start to get choked back up and just stroked my head.

After I recomposed myself, I helped Hazel up and brought her to bed. I removed her briefs and the purple monster and, while I enjoyed the taste of my own cum, I absolutely love the slightly acidic, orange juice taste of hers. I cleaned all traces of her essence off of the plug that had been inside of her with my tongue and licked off any of her cum that had spread to the boy shorts and not washed off from her ejaculate. I washed everything as she lay in bed. I turned off the lights and climbed in bed and spooned with the woman that had complete control over me. As we drifted off to sleep, I whispered into her ear "Do you think that we could either get a realistic colored one or maybe an uncut one for next time? I'd love nothing more than to suck your uncut veiny black cock." I didn't critique her slip up on her father's job for fear of her not doing this again.