Massage Therapist meets Ashley Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of the Massage Therapist story.
3.4k words
4.86
8.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattchv
mattchv
33 Followers

After the massage session with Ashley, she was all that I could think about. She was the sexiest woman I had ever seen, let alone slept with. From her cute face with blushed cheeks, bright blue eyes, light blonde hair, down to her round and smooth almost symmetrical leg stumps, she was a knockout. I replayed our session together over and over in my head, which made my cock hard every time. I think I played it pretty cool and gave her a great time. When Ashley wheeled out of the spa you could tell she was in a daze. Her body was relaxed and almost weak. When I greeted her and held the door for her as she left, she acted a little shy to the receptionist, then fumbled her words a bit as she said, "Thank you Nick, I can't wait to see you back, I mean see you again when I come back."

I laughed and gave her a big smile as she wheeled past me, knowing that the receptionist Helen was watching. I was really hoping for a call back, and luckily I didn't have to wait long. The next afternoon I got a text from an unknown number, it was Ashley. "Hey Nick, so yesterday was great! You really know your stuff. How do you feel about meeting up sometime soon? -Ashley"

I was pumped when I saw her message. "Ashley! What are you doing tonight? There's a great bar in town, Jaspers, can I buy you a drink?"

"Yeah that sounds great! I'll meet you there around 9?"

"Perfect, I'll see you there."

I had a date. The rest of the afternoon dragged on forever. I couldn't wait to see her again. I got to the bar a few minutes early and picked a table in the front corner of the bar. Trying to think about how her entrance would pan out. I picked a low top table for her to roll up to. I moved one of the chairs out of the way, and sat so that I could face the door and wave her down.

The door opened and an extra second or two went by before someone came through the door and I knew it would be her. There she was, wheeling into the bar sitting up as tall as she could to look for me. She scanned the room for a second before making eye contact and rolling toward me. She had a flowy blue sundress that covered her legs and barely covered the end of her stumps. The top had spaghetti straps over the shoulders and was low cut revealing her fit and thin upper body. Her strong shoulders and toned arm muscles were on perfect display in her outfit. She had her wavy blonde hair down today and it was quite long, dropping down past her shoulder blades. She looked gorgeous.

As I stood up to greet her I did see a few other people in the bar check her out, noticing the legless girl that just rolled past them. I leaned down and put my hand behind her back for a half hug and kissed her gently on the cheek before sitting back down next to her. I scooted my chair close to hers and leaned in which felt intimate and comfortable. I told her how stunning she looked and leaned back slightly to take her all in up close.

Ashley was smiling and seemed very happy and excited to be there with me. She leaned back slightly and pushed her right leg stump out as if she was posing with her butt out for me to take a look. I placed my hand on the side of her body just below her rib cage and leaned in for a brief passionate kiss.

Being a massage therapist, I am a physical guy and love to express my passion through physical touch. Since we had already seen each other naked, and shared intimate moments, I didn't waste time getting familiar again. I was hoping to make it very well known that I was madly into her and wanted her again.

The server came and took our drink orders while we chatted and flirted for a while. When the server came back with our drinks, I made a little toast, took a drink, then leaned in a little closer to her. She placed her hand on the middle of my thigh while we chatted away. She was moving her hand up and down my thigh, getting very close to my groin, which made it very difficult to concentrate, but I stayed focused. We laughed, talked about her job, life, and a little about past lovers. She opened up about the fact that since her accident, she had been with only two guys. They seemed nice but she could tell that they were uncomfortable with her being an amputee. They ended up breaking up with her after only a few dates. Prior to losing her legs she had no problem attracting attention from guys and it was tough seeing how people's reaction to her changed after losing her legs.

Ashley then brought up how a couple friends of hers told her about devotees. She had a few other amputee friends and none of them had actually met a devotee in person. She said that she hoped to one day find someone that was physically attracted to her.

"When I saw you walk in to greet me yesterday, the first thing I thought was...damn this guy is hot. I love your strong muscular figure. A guy that works out and takes care of themselves is a major turn on. Then after a few seconds I noticed the way you looked at me and took in my whole body. It was a look I hadn't seen in years. It was as if you were looking at a ghost and couldn't look away. The thought of you being attracted to me in that way crossed my mind but I brushed it aside and thought there was no way. During the massage you were touching me in all the right ways. You were gentle, but firm. It didn't take long for my mind to start racing and fantasizing about you taking all of me. When you left the room for me to switch positions and lay on my back I thought about making a move on you. When I turned my head and saw your dick hard as a rock in your black scrubs, I knew you liked me. I wasn't sure what to do to make you aware that I wanted you, so I just grabbed your hand and did what I did. And let me tell you Nick, that was the best sex and the most passion I have ever experienced. I hope I don't sound too forward here but you seem like the kind of guy that already knew all of this. I just want to say thank you, and also, you are damn good with those hands of yours." She stopped talking and bit her lip a little bit. I could tell she was waiting anxiously to hear my response. I teased and let her wait just a few seconds longer.

I reached down and placed my hand over top of her dress gently on her stump. "You are a gift from god. I'll happily worship you and take care of you any day. You really are the coolest, and sexiest girl I have ever met. Ever." Our passion was mutual and our physical attraction was real. I was mentally undressing her and couldn't wait to see her full beautiful body again.

After a couple drinks, I offered to have her back to my place which was only a few blocks away. She agreed, I paid the check, and off we went. I offered to push her wheelchair but she said she would rather I hold her hand and walk next to her while she pushed her outer wheel with her other hand.

"So Nick, I have to ask, what is it about an amputee girl that you like? I ask out of genuine curiosity and just want to know how it all works."

"Well, this is the first time I have ever tried to put this into words so bear with me. I have always been fascinated with it and can remember feelings of attraction to amputee women I saw in public at a very young age. I view your legs almost the same way I view boobs, or a nice butt, but on an even stronger level. It's great to touch, kiss, feel, and see. I don't really understand why or how I feel this way, but I know it's something that I can't change."

We reached the front steps of my house and I reached down to Ashley and scooped her up out of her chair. Her arms wrapped around the back of my neck and our faces were inches apart. I held her in my arms with my hands firmly holding each ass cheek. She had her stumps spread apart as if she had her legs wrapped around me, only she had no legs and her short stumps were offering no support. We kissed passionately as I carried her through the front door of my house. I walked directly into the bedroom and stood at the foot of my tall queen bed. Having Ashley in my arms and at my mercy was hot. I soaked up the last few seconds of holding her light, toned and abbreviated body in my arms before leaning forward and dropping her onto the bed from about a foot up. She let out a playful high pitch yelp as her body bounced onto the bed and then fell backwards, landing on her back.

I stood there for a moment and just stared at her. She spread her arms out wide across the bed, her long blonde hair flared out behind her head, and her short dress had flown up slightly revealing the ends of her short smooth stumps. She smiled and looked me in the face while I stared at her perfect helpless body sprawled out on the bed.

"I'm going to go bring your chair into the house and grab a drink, don't go anywhere." I said.

Back out the front door, I carried her wheelchair into the house and placed it just inside. I grabbed my whiskey decanter and two crystal glasses, and carried them into the bedroom.

Ashley was now sitting up about a foot away from the edge of the bed patiently waiting for me to return. I sat down next to her and handed her both glasses. She held them while I poured a small drink in each. I took one glass from her and we looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds before tapping our glasses together and tipping them back. I then placed our empty glasses and the decanter down on the dresser and stood right in front of her.

Ashley lifted her arms over her head, I placed two fingers underneath each spaghetti strap and slowly lifted her dress over head, revealing her perfect body like a stage set behind a curtain. She had a very small black thong that sat up high above her hips. She wasn't wearing a bra and as I lifted her dress over her head her small perky tits were right in front of my face.

I took a step back and began to undress myself. While doing that, she placed her hands on her boobs and began to rub them and push them together making a small cleavage. She watched me as I dropped my pants and revealed my hard thick dick and stood before her. Once naked, I stepped closer to her and she grabbed my dick at its base. She leaned forward slightly and put the tip into her mouth. Her mouth opened wide and surrounding the end of my manhood, she began to move her tongue back and forth across the tip of my head. I placed my hands onto her shoulders and started to massage her muscles while she treated me.

Her stumps were spread out slightly making a Y shape to keep her balance as she thrusted her upper body back and forth, taking more of my thickness into her mouth. There were a couple times she leaned a little too far forward and she lost her balance slightly before I braced her with my arms. Her short stumps must have made it hard to sit upright and keep her balance at the same time. She started alternating between sucking my dick and my balls, taking her time to treat me and take in every square inch of my manhood.

I pulled back slightly letting my dick slide out of her mouth, leaned down and placed my hands under her butt, and lifted her up slightly to scoot her back to the middle of the bed. I climbed up onto the bed with her and kneeled over her as she leaned back and fell onto her back. I began kissing her, placing one hand behind her neck and the other bracing my weight on the bed. Her lips were soft and warm, kissing with such passion. Her small soft hands were resting on my lower back, gliding up and down gently giving me goosebumps all across my body. Ashley had a gentle and tender touch that conveyed passion and lust. She let her fingers wander across my hard muscular figure, exploring my body.

I kneeled on the bed in front of her with my body where her legs would be if she had legs. I placed one hand on each stump and gently let my hands slide across her smooth skin. Ashley reached behind her head, grabbed a pillow, and sat up to watch me. She seemed curious watching me touch her legs. She moved her slightly longer leg stump up and flared it out giving me a full view of her entire thigh. I placed both hands around the base of her stump and squeezed it in my large hands. It was very soft and pliable, much like a big thick ass cheek. My hands worked up her stump to the end of her leg. I gently traced her faint, thin scar with my finger back and forth a few times.

Her other stump was maybe an inch or two shorter and the scar was slightly longer. It went from the inside of her thigh, across the end of her stump, then split in two directions on the outside of her thigh. She flared out that stump and let me take it in my hands. Her stump was small enough that when I placed my hands at the base of her stump, I could almost wrap both hands all the way around it like a basketball. She flexed her leg muscles while I firmly grabbed her stump. "Do you feel that? If I think about kicking my whole leg out and pointing my toes, that is what my muscles do." She alternated flexing and relaxing a few times which was quite fascinating.

After my stump worship, I reached up to her hips and grabbed her sexy black panties off of her hips and slowly pulled them down, over her stumps, and threw them off of the bed. I crawled on top of her body and placed my dick right on her labia. I grabbed the base of my shaft and slowly pressed the head of my dick into her slip, wetting it. I maneuvered my dick up and down her slit, massaging her clit with it, then moving to her slit and teasing her with just an inch of my length before sliding back up to her clit. Back and forth I worked, watching Ashley press her head into the pillow and thrusting her body against my cock. I moved my other hand to her boob and began to squeeze her nipple with my thumb and index finger. I pinched her nipple harder while at the same time pushing more of my dick into her slit, then sliding to her clit with more force.

I let the suspense build and build until finally I couldn't hold off my desires any longer. I pushed my entire dick into her pussy, very slowly letting her wetness cover every inch of my cock. Ashley let out a passionate moan as my thickness stretched her tight pussy. I leaned down and rested my hard muscular chest on top of her petite frame. Our skin rubbed together as our bodies pushed into one another. I kissed her neck, then lips as she moved closer and closer to climax with every thrust of my hips. As I kissed her lips she kept them almost still, seemingly distracted by the passion she felt below her hips. I felt her pussy tighten around my dick as she began to orgasm. She let out a moan, then several moans as all of her muscles began to spasm while she laid underneath me. She was twitching and moaning uncontrollably while I slowed my rhythm and thrust back and forth, careful to get every ounce of her orgasm out of her.

I myself was close to finishing, but she beat me to it. As she began to calm down, I increased my pace to my liking. Fucking her body was an incredible feeling. I held her small muscular frame in my arms, bracing her body against mine as I thrusted into her. She slid back and forth a little on the bed because she could not brace herself with her legs. Her stumps were spread out wide and resting against my hip flexors. As I was getting closer and closer to climax, she moved her stumps further apart, allowing me to push as deep as possible into her very wet pussy. I held my load inside me as long as I could, my dick tingling, my body hanging on for dear life until I thrust into her and exploded. Back and forth I gently slid my cock, riding my orgasm to a gentle stop.

We kissed for several minutes while our individual juices mixed together in her pussy. She embraced my body on top of hers and gently slid her hands across my back. As I lifted myself off of her body, I looked at her pussy and could see our juices slipping out from her slit. Ashley reached down with her hand and wiped as much of it as she could with one hand and smeared it onto her pubic bone. She laid there, while I walked around the bed to the nightstand and grabbed the tissues. I handed her several and she began to clean up the mess, still laying on her back. I grabbed the tissues from her and she sat up on the bed.

"Come here muscle man, carry me to the bathroom and watch me clean up in the tub." She said with a smile.

She was still laying in the middle of the bed. I leaned toward her and grabbed her waist just above her hips and dragged her little body to the edge of the bed. I then took her hands in mine and helped her sit up. She wrapped her hands around the back of my neck and I lifted her up, placing my left hand on her ass. With my right, I grabbed my dick and slid it into her pussy. I carried her very slowly to the bathroom with my dick resting inside her. We made out the whole way to the bathtub. Ashley's head was just slightly above mine as I held her body up high enough to keep my dick inside her leg less body.

As I reached the tub I grabbed the handle and let the water run while I held her in my arms. She was light and easy to carry, probably no more than 75 pounds. Her short stumps were spread wide on either side of my torso as if she was trying to wrap her legs around me.

Once the tub was full, I leaned down and gently placed her into the water. She spun herself around facing away from me, then dipped her head into the tub before sitting back up and clearing the hair from her face. I sat on my shower mat next to the tub and placed my hands on her shoulders, scooping up handfuls of water and running it over her body. I rubbed her wet skin and gently pressed into her back muscles while she sat and relaxed with her eyes closed and her head down. We sat together quietly enjoying each other's presence.

mattchv
mattchv
33 Followers